Dr. Sievers' RHHC Medical Practice - Operations & Website

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No way a meth addict and don't doubt oxcy dependent " genius" is gonna have any cash to launder.

I agree with this. I think CWW was the dealer, possibly occasional user and JR was the heavy addict in this scenario. JR would have felt "invincible"- able to pull this off. He got back to MO and CWW cut ties with him- possibly his supply as well. JR crashed, spilling his secrets to his GF. Maybe. And just a thought.

I've looked back at my credit card charges for the past several years. There were always two accounts charged: Dr. Sievers (for the office visit), and RHHC (for supplements). Two transactions - Two accounts. In my case, the only thing that seems odd is a charge for one missed appointment this year that Mark insisted I pay for. I honestly don't believe Dr. Sievers would have charged me, and now I wonder if she even knew.

Dr Sievers FEE SCHEDULE has a section about paying for missed appointments, which to me makes sense even IF it was MS who wrote the document.

http://www.drteresasievers.com/fees.pdf
NO SHOW FEES: (APPTS MUST BE CANCELLED AT LEAST 1 BUSINESS DAY PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOUR APPOINTMENT IS MONDAY YOU MUST CANCEL BY THURSDAY BEFORE NOON.) THIS ALLOWS YOUR CANCELLED APPOINTMENT TO BE FILLED BY ANOTHER PATIENT WHO IS WAITING TO SEE DR. SIEVERS. WE UNDERSTAND EMERGENCIES HAPPEN AND ASK THAT YOU SPEAK WITH OFFICE MANAGER, MARK.
• NEW PT VISIT: $225.00/LOSS OF PRE-PAYMENT
• F/U APPTS: ARE BASED ON COST OF VISIT FOR THAT APPT. IE IF YOU HAD A 30 MIN APPT BOOKED, FEE WOULD BE $200.00. IF IT WAS A BASIC PHYSICAL, FEE WOULD BE $300.00

I've looked back at my credit card charges for the past several years. There were always two accounts charged: Dr. Sievers (for the office visit), and RHHC (for supplements). Two transactions - Two accounts. In my case, the only thing that seems odd is a charge for one missed appointment this year that Mark insisted I pay for. I honestly don't believe Dr. Sievers would have charged me, and now I wonder if she even knew.

It's on my credit card statement.

Great info to have, thanks! Two follow up questions for you.

1. Did the practice have your credit card on file? Did you sign an agreement that you're card would be charged for missed appointments or did you authorize MS to charge for the missed appointment?

2. Is the cost of supplements roughly on par with the cost of an appointment?

I have tried to get a list of the supplements and prices and am surprised that it is not available. Instead this disclaimer:

"The links provided in this section are intended for use only by current patients of Dr. Sievers. They are not for use by the general public, nor by clients currently not under the direct supervision of the doctor."

"This link will require a username and password, supplied to current patients by Dr. Sievers' office."

I am in no way trying to inquire about your health!!! But is there such a list of the above? Why wouldn't these "supplements" be available for the general public? I looked at the 4 pages of office fees and rules including a required "deposit" fee of $225.00. All those fees and charges are SHOCKING to me. MS certainly puts patients on notice that HE is the gatekeeper and CONTROLS that office. <modsnip>

"INITIAL CONSULTATION: $450.00 (NEW PATIENT FORM IN 2 BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE APPT; YOU MAY FAX/EMAIL/MAIL OR HAND DELIVER TO THE OFFICE)
&#8226; $225.00 DEPOSIT DUE WHEN APPT BOOKED. WE DO THIS TO ENSURE YOU ARE VESTED IN YOUR APPT. IF YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE APPT OR CANCEL JUST DO SO WITH AT LEAST ONE BUSINESS DAYS NOTICE. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU APPT IS ON A MONDAY YOU NEED TO CANCEL ON THURSDAY AS THE OFFICE IS CLOSED ON FRIDAYS."

If I were a patient there and have not gotten my records and any refunds due by now, I would report that fiasco to the FDA for investigation. To me there was something fishy going on, and I don't mean generic fish oil.

JMO's

Great info to have, thanks! Two follow up questions for you.

1. Did the practice have your credit card on file? Did you sign an agreement that you're card would be charged for missed appointments or did you authorize MS to charge for the missed appointment?

2. Is the cost of supplements roughly on par with the cost of an appointment?

My credit card was not on file; a charge card machine was used to process payments. My missed appointment had been added to my bill, so I paid it after my appointment. Mark had called to tell me he was adding it to my bill - which really surprised me.

The cost of supplements is variable depending upon which ones I purchased. I bought most of them from the MD Prescriptives website, but Dr. Sievers did stock some inventory. Purchasing directly from her office saved me shipping costs, so I did that when possible. Dr. Sievers would also provide samples to me before I purchased supplements - to avoid me paying for something that didn't work for me. It never appeared to me that money was her priority.

I agree with this. I think CWW was the dealer, possibly occasional user and JR was the heavy addict in this scenario. JR would have felt "invincible"- able to pull this off. He got back to MO and CWW cut ties with him- possibly his supply as well. JR crashed, spilling his secrets to his GF. Maybe. And just a thought.

I don't believe either were addict users, you can tell a heavy user just by facial skin alone and neither have that appearance, which is distinct IMO

Special thanks to No it's not (NIN) for locating this post!

I knew I had seen it in one of the old discussion threads (before the forum). Despite KateB & I searching for hours, we couldn't find it. (We were thinking it was posted much earlier than it was so we were looking through the wrong bunch of threads.) However, once we called on Sievers linkologist extraordinaire, NIN, she located it for us within minutes. :bowdown: Anyway, I wanted to bring it over here because it may help some of you guys sleuthing this angle.

New to Website!!:loveyou:
Thought you sleuths would be interested in my personal encounter with MS. About 3 years ago, I was a patient of TS. My primary insurance is Medicare. When I called the office for appt., I was told that TS accepted Medicare. My appt. with TS was very pleasant and she spent a lot of time with me. After appt., I was told I needed to pay upfront and they would submit paperwork to Medicare for reimbursement. Saw TS for another appt. Before 3rd scheduled appt., I became aware that Medicare would not reimburse me since TS doesn't accept Medicare assignment. This totally blindsighted me since both office staff & website stated that TS accepted Medicare. At this point, I had already paid out close to $1,000.

Contacted TS office about why I was provided false information about Medicare. I was told that I needed to speak with office manager (MS). Set up appt. with MS to discuss the Medicare issues. Arrived at office and was sent to MS office. Showed him the office bills and rejection statements from Medicare. MS told me that TS no longer accepts Medicare and I was responsible for the charges. At this point, I became very upset and asked MS why I was not informed of their policies when setting up appts. or even when I handed over Medicare card.

This was where it got REALLY SCARY!! Told MS that their "miscommunications" was costing me money that I could not afford. Told MS that I would be contacting Medicare about their deceptive office practices. MS literally started yelling at me to the point where I became afraid and immediately left the office. Once I got to my car, I was shaking so hard that it took me several minutes to compose myself to drive.

To make long story short, I contacted Medicare to report fraud. Medicare investigators contacted MS and even went to office when MS didn't cooperate. Medicare continued to work on my behalf and 1 1/2 years later I was FINALLY reimbursed.

Sorry for long post, but thought my experience will help shed some light on MS personality. If I was treated as a client in this manner, I can't imagine what TS may have been subjected to behind closed doors. JMO!

Link to original post

My credit card was not on file; a charge card machine was used to process payments. My missed appointment had been added to my bill, so I paid it after my appointment. Mark had called to tell me he was adding it to my bill - which really surprised me.

The cost of supplements is variable depending upon which ones I purchased. I bought most of them from the MD Prescriptives website, but Dr. Sievers did stock some inventory. Purchasing directly from her office saved me shipping costs, so I did that when possible. Dr. Sievers would also provide samples to me before I purchased supplements - to avoid me paying for something that didn't work for me. It never appeared to me that money was her priority.

You know, since MS gave you no leeway on the missed appt fee you can bet your azz I would give him no leeway on the release of medical records. This is the second time I have heard from a prior patient that he was the office "heavy" (my words). I have always lived by the rule that you treat people the way you want to be treated.

I knew I had seen it in one of the old discussion threads (before the forum). Despite KateB & I searching for hours, we couldn't find it. (We were thinking it was posted much earlier than it was so we were looking through the wrong bunch of threads.) However, once we called on Sievers linkologist extraordinaire, NIN, she located it for us within minutes. :bowdown: Anyway, I wanted to bring it over here because it may help some of you guys sleuthing this angle.

Link to original post

This specific post has always bothered me...thanks NIN for finding it. THIS post seems to be the only view this far into MS's temper and bully behavior. My feet have always been on the MS is innocent side of the fence (my heart is bleeding for the girls) but this incident leads me to feel that maybe we have not seen the real MS? And as far as the missed appt charge...my docs usually give me at least one free pass (I'm a tad scatter brained at times)

Link to original post
THANK YOU, BEACH & NIN.....OMG "medicare investigators contacted MS and even went to office when MS didn't cooperate." wow, woW, wOW, WOW. I couldn't recall what "originally" sent me down the path of the possible Medicare abuse/fraud angle....but this was probably it. "Where there's smoke, there's fire."??

THANK YOU, BEACH & NIN.....OMG "medicare investigators contacted MS and even went to office when MS didn't cooperate." wow, woW, wOW, WOW. I couldn't recall what "originally" sent me down the path of the possible Medicare abuse/fraud angle....but this was probably it. "Where there's smoke, there's fire."??

Okay. Now we are getting somewhere for a possible medicare fraud angle. Good job guys. But you still need straw patients that will supply you with the medicare kick back funds since the actual visits is cash only.

Holistic doctors can't cheat the medicare system that much. Their practice is more of a natural theory that is done by a simple evaluation, soothing talk therapy, and almost natural supplements. I doubt they did fake xrays or mri or had the right to prescribe meds that were out of the realm of holistic treatment. Jmo

I've been lurking the past few days after feeling uncomfortable on another thread. I said publicly I wasn't going to use this forum anymore. :blushing: I CAN'T STAY AWAY!!! And people like NIN is why! Holy cow I thought I had read everything on WS about Dr TS but apparently not! This is crazy!!! :scared:

Wow. Wow. Wow.

I've been lurking the past few days after feeling uncomfortable on another thread. I said publicly I wasn't going to use this forum anymore. :blushing: I CAN'T STAY AWAY!!! And people like NIN is why! Holy cow I thought I had read everything on WS about Dr TS but apparently not! This is crazy!!! :scared:

Wow. Wow. Wow.

I've been looking for you! :) So glad to see you back, Maxine. :hug:

Also, I can see now why people are afraid to come forward on here. If MS yelled at patients for questioning him.

I have been imagining for some reason that TS had no idea about MS's darker side, but now I'm wondering. Has anyone looked for domestic violence records, calls to 911? Poor TS.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

M2. Good job. We are glad you are back. What are your thoughts about this whole thing? Thanks

Thought I followed close but somehow I missed that post. Thanks for finding it. Wow

I haven't had time today to catch up with you guys, but have confirmed the following if it helps:

1. Teresa Sievers is still, today, listed as a Medicare provider.

2. For Calendar Year 2013 (the last data set available), TS was paid by Medicare approximately the following (you guys will have to do the math!):

For 81002 Urinalysis 11 claims x $3.46
For 82270 Stool analysis 52 claims x $4.42
For 93000 Routine EKG 33 claims x $14.60
For 96372 Injection 539 claims x $19.47
For 99203 New patient 30 minutes 17 claims x $69.97
For 99211 Established patient 5 minutes 41 claims x $15.60
For 99212 Established patient 10 minutes 15 claims x $26.90
For 99213 Established patient 15 minutes 119 claims x $49.32
For 99214 Established patient 25 minutes 278 claims x $74.10
For 99215 Established patient 40 minutes 182 claims x $107.01
For G0101 Cervical or vaginal cancer screening 24 claims x $33.70
For G0102 Prostate cancer screening 17 claims x $11.88