Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you CoolJ. The more I hear and read, the more I believe in the theory bouncing around in my head that MS pointed the finger at CWW for TS's murder. I understand though why most people believe MS was involved because one its always the husband (not true) and two MS was BFF with CWW (truth is we don't know yet what their relationship has been over the years)

Exactly, look what happened to CWW's last BFF. Look at the patterns.. Always look at the patterns.. Past behaviour is a very good predictor of future behaviour. JMO

Exactly, look what happened to CWW's last BFF. Look at the patterns.. Always look at the patterns.. Past behaviour is a very good predictor of future behaviour. JMO

CoolJ- Honestly speaking, this really is an excellent point. I was on the fence for a few hours in the beginning, but now I am really torn. Maybe MS knew that CWW did not like his wife and was the person to tip off LE early on. Sheriff Scott may have been in such close communication with the girls (and MS) for their own protection. The recent article from Jessica, filled with lots of facts, has brought to light a few facts to skew my opinion. We will see where the cards fall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reading that new very lengthy article, it has me feel, 'Oh, CWW is a psychopathic skeery guy easily capable of murder' (according to prior wife...). And, I read the CWW just did not care for TS. And, I read that MS is 'a nice guy'.....'I think he's innocent'.

Could it be that<modsnip> MS is innocent?

Or, could it be that we all know that it is true that a subset of spouses wind up 'hating' their mate and, or wanting to be a widow/widower with all the money NOT a divorcee. So, did the 'logical' thing happen, that MS turned on T & put CWW up to this?

WE ALL MUST ADMIT: Surely none of those 3 would want to get caught----don't all criminals like that (eg, CWW: 'brilliant, genius tech'ie...as to software AND hardware!!!....freelancer for Homeland Security.......home security system genius', etc....) tend to think they thunk-up the Perfect Crime & will never be found-out??

IMO, JR did NOT do such a terrific job (EG, JR telling his boss that he was off to Fla., gross violation of parole/probation, EG, JR said to have told GF that he was off to Fla. just for that weekend & shall be returning with $10K in 'pay') - I will be quite interested why in the world the bloody painter suit, perhaps bloody hammer, etc., wound up buried by JR.......................WHO THEN BLABS ABOUT IT ALL, TOO !!

Sigh. My guess is that CWW had never taken JR on a 'hit' b4................ CWW hadn't gotten the little wrinkles worked out with JR yet<modsnip>.

But why pay 10k to jr. Plus where would that money come from. I don't think CWW had free money like that to just hand out because he didn't like his friends wife who lives 1200 miles away which he never sees hardly at all. Jmo

CWW is full of rage, jealousy, hate and REVENGE. He held a grudge against MS and would not let it go. CWW felt MS took his "livelihood" and now CWW will take Marks.

Mark got him fired from Rali Enterprises Inc.
Contractor Name Rali Enterprises
Alternate Name Ic-All.Com

*Wayne Wright Chief Technology Officer
http://listings.findthecompany.com/l/6367611/Rali-Enterprises-Inc-in-Saint-Louis-MO

All because of MS, CWW lost his lucrative job, got married for the 3rd time, and lives in a trailer (down by the river) :wink:
while
MS lives in a nice home with a swimming pool, beautiful wife, 2 kids, and dogs with the white picket fence.

REVENGE

CWW is full of rage, jealousy, hate and REVENGE. He held a grudge against MS and would not let it go. CWW felt MS took his "livelihood" and now CWW will take Marks.

Mark got him fired from Rali Enterprises Inc.
Contractor Name Rali Enterprises
Alternate Name Ic-All.Com

*Wayne Wright Chief Technology Officer
http://listings.findthecompany.com/l/6367611/Rali-Enterprises-Inc-in-Saint-Louis-MO

All because of MS, CWW lost his lucrative job, got married for the 3rd time, and lives in a trailer (down by the river) :wink:
while
MS lives in a nice home with a swimming pool, beautiful wife, 2 kids, and dogs with the white picket fence.

REVENGE

I can see that. But how did he get him fired and when. Plus why pay 10k when he resides in a trailer.

But why pay 10k to jr. Plus where would that money come from. I don't think CWW had free money like that to just hand out because he didn't like his friends wife who lives 1200 miles away which he never sees hardly at all. Jmo

That was said by the rascal's GF. We don't know for sure that he actually received 10 grand. IIRC Jessica Lipscomb reported that the money for the new van actually came from the insurance co. after a tree falling on their Kia.

That was said by the rascal's GF. We don't know for sure that he actually received 10 grand. IIRC Jessica Lipscomb reported that the money for the new van actually came from the insurance co. after a tree falling on their Kia.

But jr mentioned he will be receiving 10k which means it was atleast talked about. But maybe this is why jr kept the bloody jumper. Maybe he was holding it hostage until he got his 10k. Hmm

I can see that. But how did he get him fired and when. Plus why pay 10k when he resides in a trailer.

It came from Kitty Lifka. Her son owned the company, and CWW worked there for from 2003-2009. Kitty Lifta said that Mark had told her of his drug use, and that he didn't cover for CWW. Her son fired him.

Please don't make me look for the article :please: I'm all tuckered out :smile:

ETA ~ Google Teresa Sievers Kitty lifta

It came from Kitty Lifka. Her son owned the company, and CWW worked there for from 2003-2009. Kitty Lifta said that Mark had told her of his drug use, and that he didn't cover for CWW. Her son fired him.

Please don't make me look for the article :please: I'm all tuckered out :smile:

ETA ~ Google Teresa Sievers Kitty lifta

Link Please?

Lol. Just kidding.

Reading that new very lengthy article, it has me feel, 'Oh, CWW is a psychopathic skeery guy easily capable of murder' (according to prior wife...). And, I read the CWW just did not care for TS. And, I read that MS is 'a nice guy'.....'I think he's innocent'.

Could it be that<modsnip> MS is innocent?

Or, could it be that we all know that it is true that a subset of spouses wind up 'hating' their mate and, or wanting to be a widow/widower with all the money NOT a divorcee. So, did the 'logical' thing happen, that MS turned on T & put CWW up to this?

WE ALL MUST ADMIT: Surely none of those 3 would want to get caught----don't all criminals like that (eg, CWW: 'brilliant, genius tech'ie...as to software AND hardware!!!....freelancer for Homeland Security.......home security system genius', etc....) tend to think they thunk-up the Perfect Crime & will never be found-out??

IMO, JR did NOT do such a terrific job (EG, JR telling his boss that he was off to Fla., gross violation of parole/probation, EG, JR said to have told GF that he was off to Fla. just for that weekend & shall be returning with $10K in 'pay') - I will be quite interested why in the world the bloody painter suit, perhaps bloody hammer, etc., wound up buried by JR.......................WHO THEN BLABS ABOUT IT ALL, TOO !!

Sigh. My guess is that CWW had never taken JR on a 'hit' b4................ CWW hadn't gotten the little wrinkles worked out with JR yet<modsnip>.

What is "logical" about murder?

This 10k payment was 3rd hand information. We have no official report of it.

This case is not what people think it is. Folks are in for a shock.

<modsnip>

This man has been completely vilified and had his character assassinated since CWW was arrested and even a little bit by some before that.

In one way I hope he is guilty, simply because of the abuse he has taken. But of course, for the sake of the girls I really hope he is innocent in the murder of TS and hopefully innocent of any criminal activity. JMO

This 10k payment was 3rd hand information. We have no official report of it.

This case is not what people think it is. Folks are in for a shock.

<modsnip>
This man has been completely vilified and had his character assassinated since CWW was arrested and even a little bit by some before that.

In one way I hope he is guilty, simply because of the abuse he has taken. But of course, for the sake of the girls I really hope he is innocent in the murder of TS and hopefully innocent of any criminal activity. JMO

Well then the sheriff needs to speak up because he isn't clearing him as a person who is 100% innocent. Jmo

Well then the sheriff needs to speak up because he isn't clearing him as a person who is 100% innocent. Jmo

Sheriffs job is to find guilty people not innocent ones. Maybe it is part of investigative strategy, maybe he doesn't know either way yet for sure? Maybe he is guilty of something just not murder. Idk

However the Sheriff did call MS a victim in his last interview.
I don't know what happened, but I am quite certain this isn't just simply a case of a man hiring his bff to kill his wife. JMO

<modsnip>
We have folks telling how MS is a money hungry psychopath, and we have folks telling us he is a compassionate caring human being, extremely proud of his wife and children.
Somebody is trying to lead us down the the wrong road. JMO

Maybe because the sheriff is still investigating he doesn't want to clear anyone. SMS has said in the past he needs to investigate many people close to TS and as of yet he hasn't cleared anyone verbally. In his last interview he never called MS a suspect but did say he was a witness and a victim.

As far as the 10k goes, CWW could have just lied to JR about the money. Its rather evident now that CWW is a psychopath and psychopaths lie.

Just my opinion

Does anyone remember an interview with neighbours very early on? Neighbours from Illinois?

I thought it was neighbours in FL, but I guess it could be CWW or JR neighbours in MO.

GB is from Illinois right?

<modsnip>
We have folks telling how MS is a money hungry psychopath, and we have folks telling us he is a compassionate caring human being, extremely proud of his wife and children.
Somebody is trying to lead us down the the wrong road. JMO

Thanks COOLJ You are making me think really hard about this...and that is good, no? Ultimately isn't that the synopsis of every case..."defense" or "prosecutor"...diametrically opposed opinions. Sure, I find it interesting (in terms of possible motives) when a person is described as having an obtuse connection to money and materialism. Conversely, I find it amusing that being proud of one's spouse and children is somehow "saintly" or a sign of innocence. I AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME a parent loves their child/children and spouses love their spouses!
???"Somebody is trying to lead us down the wrong road."???? (from your post above)
I don't think "lead down the wrong road" as much as "researching different theories and motives" with a group of "LIKE MINDED" SLEUTHS. And speaking of "roads"....what possible threat could a petite, 4 foot 11inch, mother of two be to a convicted meth manufacture living in a state 1200 (road) miles away? (I don't know about other people, but when I don't like someone, I just cross them off my Christmas Card list!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb