Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On homeschool graduates going on to ivy league... it is entirely possible, and there are an increasing number attending elite schools, as the admission departments catch up to the trend and establish guidelines for homeschool admissions.

Article from 2006..

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2006/4/17/homeschoolers-a-small-but-growing-minority/

And more recent. ..

http://smartharvardadmissions.com/harvard-home-school-program/

http://learninfreedom.org/colleges-home-schooled-students.html

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A number of parents I know who will state they home school their kids actually are involved in cyberschools. Our district offers it where classes are all on line, with 'teachers' etc but completed at home ( or where ever the computer is) They graduate with a diploma etc. So a parent would not have to be proficient in math etc to 'homeschool ' their son or daughter. It would be possible for MS to homeschool, even if he was at the office, if the girls had access to computers to do their work.

A number of parents I know who will state they home school their kids actually are involved in cyberschools. Our district offers it where classes are all on line, with 'teachers' etc but completed at home ( or where ever the computer is) They graduate with a diploma etc. So a parent would not have to be proficient in math etc to 'homeschool ' their son or daughter. It would be possible for MS to homeschool, even if he was at the office, if the girls had access to computers to do their work.

Yes. The computer option. No doubt that makes sense in his situation.

As far as kids getting into college, schools have their demands as far as ACT or SAT scores. If you don't meet the number, you don't get in. You can attend some night classes or community college to then attempt to qualify that way.

In the schools with high demands and prestige, there are lots of kids trying get in. If your relatives are alumni or have donated wings or buildings to the school, that is a winner for you.

Having all kinds of outside activites and honors or sporting abilities moves you further up the list.

Starting the non profits in the girl's names was a good idea for their resumes.

I feel like we are de-railing this thread with the homeschool stuff (I did it too! :) So getting back to the thread title, are we saying that MS could not have been involved because he was a dedicated family man? I don't think so, just trying to put it back on track.

I feel like we are de-railing this thread with the homeschool stuff (I did it too! :) So getting back to the thread title, are we saying that MS could not have been involved because he was a dedicated family man? I don't think so, just trying to put it back on track.

Your right this thread has had enough homeschooling and should get back to what the thread was created for. This is for theories of why MS is not involved and posters should not be posting negative comments about the theories that are posted. The negative posts should go in theories including MS.

I'm still jumping from one side of the fence to the other, but I think one could charitably make the case that he isn't involved because he is close to his daughters.
I'd certainly like to think that he would not leave his daughters motherless.
Of course, that hasn't stopped other fathers...as I vault over the fence to the other side. But I really don't want him to be involved...vaulting back. Sigh.

I would say, the only alternate theory I can think of is CWW had been exploiting both the Sievers, he and an accomplice had some scheme afoot to steal from them, they arranged with JR to kill TS to avoid being exposed. Accomplice is someone possibly connected with similar exploitation and crimes - thus the secrecy and importance of nabbing that person.

WHAT IF someone in a legitimate and established medical office was ordering supplements, taking the sealed bottles out of their individual boxes, selling the sealed bottles to the patients, and then stuffing the individual boxes with illegal drugs (such as meth), and shipping them all over the place--nationwide and internationally? THAT would be a WOW!

The "employee" could request shipments to be delivered on the doctor's day off (Fridays), be held for pick-up, or be re-directed to another address, altogether. Who would bat an eye?

LE would have to enlist federal authorities to investigate the shipping records of all carriers that could be involved with the shipments. That would take some time. There would be lots of connectivity in this scenario.

If CWW had remote access to the Sievers' computers, why would he have to physically visit the office? To fix a "glitch"? To process a "shipment"? How often did CWW visit the office?

How many "ghost companies" are involved? How many distributors? IIRC, one of the supplement suppliers was based in Orlando. And I think this one was one of the websites that was poorly written...(obviously, not proof-read by Dr. Sievers, for SOME reason).

Can you imagine if someone is operating a dual legitimate/illegitimate pharmaceutical factory in Orlando? The Mickey Mouse Meth Machine? (Say that real fast, 4x!) THAT would be BIG!

What would happen if Mark/Dr.Sievers found out, and planned to put a stop to it, since it jeopardized their very livelihood and reputation--that they worked so hard to build together, all these years?

CWW was a control freak.
CWW was fiercely jealous of Mark.
CWW hated Dr. Sievers.
CWW had remote access.
CWW wanted total access.

WHAT IF someone in a legitimate and established medical office was ordering supplements, taking the sealed bottles out of their individual boxes, selling the sealed bottles to the patients, and then stuffing the individual boxes with illegal drugs (such as meth), and shipping them all over the place--nationwide and internationally? THAT would be a WOW!

The "employee" could request shipments to be delivered on the doctor's day off (Fridays), be held for pick-up, or be re-directed to another address, altogether. Who would bat an eye?

LE would have to enlist federal authorities to investigate the shipping records of all carriers that could be involved with the shipments. That would take some time. There would be lots of connectivity in this scenario.

If CWW had remote access to the Sievers' computers, why would he have to physically visit the office? To fix a "glitch"? To process a "shipment"? How often did CWW visit the office?

How many "ghost companies" are involved? How many distributors? IIRC, one of the supplement suppliers was based in Orlando. And I think this one was one of the websites that was poorly written...(obviously, not proof-read by Dr. Sievers, for SOME reason).

Can you imagine if someone is operating a dual legitimate/illegitimate pharmaceutical factory in Orlando? The Mickey Mouse Meth Machine? (Say that real fast, 4x!) THAT would be BIG!

What would happen if Mark/Dr.Sievers found out, and planned to put a stop to it, since it jeopardized their very livelihood and reputation--that they worked so hard to build together, all these years?

CWW was a control freak.
CWW hated Dr. Sievers.
CWW had remote access.
CWW wanted total access.

THIS is a very interesting theory! Thanks Arachne!

CWW was a control freak.
CWW hated Dr. Sievers.
CWW had remote access.
CWW wanted total access.

At first this sounds plausible. But there are problems with this theory.

How would CWW refill the boxes with bottles that appear the same as sealed, original product but instead have illegal drugs in them?

If this is what CWW was doing, wouldn't he realize that killing Dr. Sievers would put a halt to his lucrative illegal drug distribution business?

I'm still jumping from one side of the fence to the other, but I think one could charitably make the case that he isn't involved because he is close to his daughters.
I'd certainly like to think that he would not leave his daughters motherless.
Of course, that hasn't stopped other fathers...as I vault over the fence to the other side. But I really don't want him to be involved...vaulting back. Sigh.

My feelings exactly Lilibet! I just soooooo don't WANT him to be involved... for the girls' sake. :(

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Would you might briefly summarizing what you found interesting. The article is behind a pay wall for me. Thanks. :)

Sure, sorry about that, it's not behind a pay wall for me.

"Meth experts usually draw a distinction between two types of meth markets. One is informal, and based on meth made in small amounts, often in rural areas, and exchanged through a barter process. "That kind of production tends to be relatively nonviolent," Weisheit says. "You're not fighting over turf or meth that much, and there's not much cash trading hands as typically people are bartering — "you get this and I'll get that," or "I'll split up and you'll all get some," or " if you get these ingredients I'll teach you how to cook." The scale of that production is getting smaller and smaller as precursors get harder to come by".

"And then there's the Mexican market, which is large-scale, cash-heavy, very violent because of turf disputes and disputes over money, and generally much more of a concern".

At first this sounds plausible. But there are problems with this theory.

How would CWW refill the boxes with bottles that appear the same as sealed, original product but instead have illegal drugs in them?

If this is what CWW was doing, wouldn't he realize that killing Dr. Sievers would put a halt to his lucrative illegal drug distribution business?

CWW could use the box, not the bottle (although you could re-glue that, too). He really wouldn't need anything but a box to ship the drugs in, since the majority of carriers do not go inspecting packages/boxes that are shipped. They may have K-nines, once in a blue moon, sniffing out boxes, but the truth is, there is still not fool-proof way to capture contraband shipments.

CWW wouldn't need Dr. Sievers, or anybody, if he had created his own phony operations. All he would need would be an address that would not cast suspicions, such as a medical office (even if it were not in operation--just used as a physical address to receive shipments). For that matter, they could use motel/hotel rooms, and keep moving. I don't know, since I'm not a criminal. I just have an open imagination for any possibility out there.

With this case, the sky's the limit, when it comes to trying to figure it all out. We will know more, in due time. Until then, we can only speculate.

Great article. I don't think they need her practice for meth.

MO does sound like a place where meth would be pooular. I think TS catered to a different kind of customer

I agree, I just don't see a connection between meth and Teresa's practice. IMO, CWW would have had a decent market in his backyard and there wouldn't be a need to ship meth or travel with meth across state lines.

I think it could be because sudafed is hard to find in stl and some areas require a rx for it

I think it could be because sudafed is hard to find in stl and some areas require a rx for it

True, but according to the article I posted there are ways around it including not using sudafed and most states don't require an Rx (as of 2014 only two states required an Rx, Oregon and Mississippi) so that's probably not applicable here. Besides, if someone was using Teresa's pad to write an excessive amount of Rx's for sudafed it would have raised a lot of red flags with the Feds and state.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...gets-right-and-wrong-about-the-meth-business/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member