Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dexter he was the office manager. Why do you keep saying he didn't do anything? Do you have any idea how much work is involved on the business side of running a medical practice?

Truthfully. I think her helping him out by giving him that position is what got her killed. He can't even distribute the medical records or back billing money in a timely fashion.

Did they have an independent homeschooling teacher that taught both of them. I never understood home schooling. Unless it was due to prevent bullying. But besides that; I think that was ms excuse for not having a regular job.
I am surprised no home schoolers have chimed in. I understand it is highly regulated and monitored. I would think they would follow the school "seasons" also. Plus if MS was the office manager, they would almost have to hire someone for that. Due to the amount of regulation, the school day is not much different than a traditional day, just the location happens to be at home. The traditional school systems within the US are taking a lot of heat for poor quality education, also everyone is concerned about school safety these days with drugs, bullying, abuse and shootings. Homeschooling is becoming more popular all the time. I would love to have that opportunity.

Truthfully. I think her helping him out by giving him that position is what got her killed. He can't even distribute the medical records or back billing money in a timely fashion.
Wondering if his assets are frozen? If there were any embezzling going on... Could be. If into shady dealings, he could have been on the short end of the stick and that's why he can't pay up. Those multi level marketing things are designed to rip you off in the end.

Did they have an independent homeschooling teacher that taught both of them. I never understood home schooling. Unless it was due to prevent bullying. But besides that; I think that was ms excuse for not having a regular job.

I live in a town where homeschooling is quite popular and very common. There are many reasons why parents homeschool, bullying is just a small % of homeschoolers. Many parents just don't like the school systems. To say MS and TS chose to homeschool their children just so MS didn't have to get a regular job is a rather presumptuous conclusion. Besides I believe his job as the office manager was probably a full time job. If the roles were reversed and the husband was the doc and the wife was the office manager who homeschooled the children would you make the same accusation.

I am surprised no home schoolers have chimed in. I understand it is highly regulated and monitored. I would think they would follow the school "seasons" also. Plus if MS was the office manager, they would almost have to hire someone for that. Due to the amount of regulation, the school day is not much different than a traditional day, just the location happens to be at home. The traditional school systems within the US are taking a lot of heat for poor quality education, also everyone is concerned about school safety these days with drugs, bullying, abuse and shootings. Homeschooling is becoming more popular all the time. I would love to have that opportunity.

Boy, did you read my mind! I think there's a huge misconception about homeschooling. Homeschoolers are often ahead of their public school peers (no offense to public school, I wish I was homeschooled) better adjusted socially, too. I always thought that the socially adjusted part was weird because they're not in school/social all day. But, I think that's the key. An excellent example is how the Sievers girls are. They are community-minded, socially responsible, caring, empathetic children. Remarkable for their ages! No wonder MS appeared so proud as his daughter spoke at her mother's memorial. Not many children have that much poise.

It ain't all homespun, hippie bohemians that homeschool. :wink:

It takes discipline, organization and dedication. It's really impressive. I'm pretty sure there are many people who would love to be able to homeschool their children.

Wondering if his assets are frozen? If there were any embezzling going on... Could be. If into shady dealings, he could have been on the short end of the stick and that's why he can't pay up. Those multi level marketing things are designed to rip you off in the end.

Since he was the office manager of his wife's personal practice; He may have miscalculated that other private doctors wouldn't want him to manage their practice in that office. Especially if they have their own people in mind to be the office manager. So the only thing he had was an established leased location with patients that he couldn't treat himself. But instead of giving the office space back and release the patients records. He seems to have been holding things hostage. He already has accumulated 10s of thousands in debt just by trying to replace his wife while he stays at the helm of the office manager position.

That right there is the quickest way for a lien to get put on your home if they sue and you refuse to pay. So even if funds are frozen; Then why not atleast stop accumulating more debt by holding the office space hostage. Jmo

I live in a town where homeschooling is quite popular and very common. There are many reasons why parents homeschool, bullying is just a small % of homeschoolers. Many parents just don't like the school systems. To say MS and TS chose to homeschool their children just so MS didn't have to get a regular job is a rather presumptuous conclusion. Besides I believe his job as the office manager was probably a full time job. If the roles were reversed and the husband was the doc and the wife was the office manager who homeschooled the children would you make the same accusation.

Trust me. When the rich hubby dies. I look at the wife immediately as well. So there's no discrimination here.

Trust me. When the rich hubby dies. I look at the wife immediately as well. So there's no discrimination here.

I think you're miss reading me. What I'm saying is, you seem to think there is something wrong with their work place dynamics. I believe its quite common for an entire family to contribute to a personal business (in this case a doc's office), but you seem to think because he's a man that he should have a job outside of the business.

I think you're miss reading me. What I'm saying is, you seem to think there is something wrong with their work place dynamics. I believe its quite common for an entire family to contribute to a personal business (in this case a doc's office), but you seem to think because he's a man that he should have a job outside of the business.

To tell you the truth. I just don't see enough patients there that would literally allow him to feel that comfortable for not bringing in his own 40k a year from another job. Plus i don't think him making sure office supplies were restocked once a month was that big of a deal either. Jmo.

I called him a psychopath because one of the verified insiders who knows CWW personally, questioneverything, has more than once said CWW is a psychopath/socialpath. It seems to me that MS had distanced himself from CWW over the years. If I remember right, even AR another verified insider said that TS may not of known CWW, which seems odd because most married couples know their spouse's close friends.

MS may have presided over the wedding as a free favor for CWW, who knows for sure? We know very little about this case, I think SMS said less than 10%, and I would rather think of ways MS isn't involved for the sake of his children

Here is a theory of why CWW called MS his bro on facebook. Maybe because CWW is a psychopath, in his warped mind he referred to MS as a realative instead of friend is because its ok to hate a relative but not a friend. Like I said who knows? I just want to keep an open mind and fence sit.

Actually MS called CWW his brother on FB.

Anyway, I'm just stating my opinion about the psychopath thing. I also like to keep an open mind and just because someone else said it doesn't mean I'm going to agree with it. JMO.

To tell you the truth. I just don't see enough patients there that would literally allow him to feel that comfortable for not bringing in his own 40k a year from another job. Plus i don't think him making sure office supplies were restocked once a month was that big of a deal either. Jmo.

I dont know much about American income tax, but in Canada it makes sense tax wise for the spouse of a doctor or other self employed professional, to take a salary from the business. She would have just had to pay someone else to do it anyway.

Exactly what I thought, you are old school. Its all right for a wife to be housewife/office manager but its not alright for a husband to be househusband/office manage. Well I don't have a problem with him raising his children, homeschooling them, and working as the office manager for his doctor wife. Times have changed and roles have reversed, what was normal back in the 50's isn't the same today.

Actually MS called CWW his brother on FB.

Anyway, I'm just stating my opinion about the psychopath thing. I also like to keep an open mind and just because someone else said it doesn't mean I'm going to agree with it. JMO.

How do you know who called who their brother on FB? Does FB specify who the initiator of the relationship status is?

Since he was the office manager of his wife's personal practice; He may have miscalculated that other private doctors wouldn't want him to manage their practice in that office. Especially if they have their own people in mind to be the office manager. So the only thing he had was an established leased location with patients that he couldn't treat himself. But instead of giving the office space back and release the patients records. He seems to have been holding things hostage. He already has accumulated 10s of thousands in debt just by trying to replace his wife while he stays at the helm of the office manager position.

That right there is the quickest way for a lien to get put on your home if they sue and you refuse to pay. So even if funds are frozen; Then why not atleast stop accumulating more debt by holding the office space hostage. Jmo

Except that the business was an LLC, structured so as to protect personal assets.

How do you know who called who their brother on FB? Does FB specify who the initiator of the relationship status is?

If one initiated the title, the other would have to accept his request to be connected as a 'brother'.

So MS was the office manager, which I agree with bvstrish, should have been a full time job.

Sooo, when does he do his other full time job, home schooling his two kids? There are only so many hours in the day, know what I mean?

It's probably neither here nor there, especially if MS is not involved. Just seems like he would have been spread a little thin I guess.

Exactly what I thought, you are old school. Its all right for a wife to be housewife/office manager but its not alright for a husband to be househusband/office manage. Well I don't have a problem with him raising his children, homeschooling them, and working as the office manager for his doctor wife. Times have changed and roles have reversed, what was normal back in the 50's isn't the same today.

I agree with you my friend. But it was stated by AR that he wanted the more upscale lifestyle. Which means that once he seen the practice was basically check to check; He could have stepped up and got a real job since the kiddies were getting bigger and were no longer toddlers.

Now he calls himself the office manager because it was his wife's business and it sounds good on paper. But I think he was just a glorified part time secretary that had delusions that the practice was leaving enough net funds after all the bills were paid where as he didn't need to do nothing but help out and enjoy the getaways. Jmo

The thing about him homeschooling that is very concerning are his English skills. If he authored the communiques on the website or his emails, the kids are in trouble with him as a teacher.

Does he know algebra and geometry? Those are subjects the older girl would be working on.

How did he office manage and teach school?

What was Sandra's job?

The thing about him homeschooling that is very concerning are his English skills. If he authored the communiques on the website or his emails, the kids are in trouble with him as a teacher.

Does he know algebra and geometry? Those are subjects the older girl would be working on.

How did he office manage and teach school?

What was Sandra's job?

OK I'm confused who is Sandra? Is that the nurse?

My brother's wife home schooled their kids until they hit high school/middle school. She taught them math and science because that was what she was good at. They went to a homeschooling "school" for liberal arts type classes. So maybe they were doing something like that. IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean