Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zuri, he hadn't dated her for over 20 years. He had dated her 20 years ago. At the time, Mark was engaged to a close relative of hers. Both of those relationships ended, and CWW married and divorced a couple times before reuniting with his current wife.

.......what possible threat could a petite, 4 foot 11 inch, mother of two be to a convicted meth manufacture living in a state 1200 (road) miles away?.........

WOW. When you put it that way, IQ, oh, this crime is even more horrific - utterly sickening. TY for posting your thoughts. Sure has my heart praying for all. Assuming CWW is guilty, which IMO is, sadly, likely 99.____%, due to him being charged right now with Murder 2, oh CWW is one very, very sick person.

Maybe Curtis was so obsessed with Mark that, it HE couldn't have Mark--nobody else could either. Maybe Mark saw Curtis as a brother, but Curtis wanted Mark all to himself?

This fits into the Bolin case, in which Ronnie was threatening to "spill the beans". Maybe Curtis had tried something with Ronnie? It's a very small town, and people (who are not privy to enlightenment) would talk.

Some obsessed people become stalkers. There are straight men who hate women, and there are gay men who hate women. There are even some women who hate women. All have issues.

I still think the main motive was revenge, against Teresa and Mark, but add to that jealousy and obsession, and the fact that this guy, Curtis, has been getting away with murder--all these years--this guy must have been thinking that he was Super Curtis!

Welcome to Florida, Curtis. We have our own "good ol' boy" network, down here. And they mean business!

(All of this is my own opinion, of course.)

:bump:

Note:

I removed a bunch of argumentative posts challenging theories from the Motive & Theory thread including MS speculation.

This is the Motive & Theory thread NOT including MS speculation.

I was hoping we had come far enough that I could combine the Theory/Motive threads where we could post together and have a productive, civil discussion. However, I ran across one post in particular that addressed another poster calling their opinion rude and disrespectful. Additionally, a bunch of posts challenging petty, non-issues. So, I guess we're not ready for that yet. :sigh: I realize everyone is anxious for some news but that is no excuse for posting negatively toward others out of frustration.

I'm not going to ask mods to move posts to the correct thread so if you post in the wrong thread, your post will be lost. Make sure you post in the correct thread if you don't want to lose your work.

:bump:

Note:

I removed a bunch of argumentative posts challenging theories from the Motive & Theory thread including MS speculation.

This is the Motive & Theory thread NOT including MS speculation.

I was hoping we had come far enough that I could combine the Theory/Motive threads where we could post together and have a productive, civil discussion. However, I ran across one post in particular that addressed another poster calling their opinion rude and disrespectful. Additionally, a bunch of posts challenging petty, non-issues. So, I guess we're not ready for that yet. :sigh: I realize everyone is anxious for some news but that is no excuse for posting negatively toward others out of frustration.

I'm not going to ask mods to move posts to the correct thread so if you post in the wrong thread, your post will be lost. Make sure you post in the correct thread if you don't want to lose your work.

If we want to reply or comment on something (civilly, of course) that's in another thread, can we copy and paste the quote into the thread where our comment will make sense and won't cause troubles? :D I guess we can copy and paste without attributing it to a specific author, but the comment begs addressing or correction of fact, etc. Nothing snotty at all, just regarding information.

Speaking for myself, sometimes I reading along and see something I want to respond to and don't realize it's in the *cough* wrong thread and be taken not in the spirit I intended. :tantrum:

Very often, I have no clue where I'm posting - just going where the thoughts take me. I know it's my responsibility to pay attention to where I am (Earth?) and plan to do so, but still want to give my thought and if I can copy and paste part of a quote into the target thread, it helps.

Thank you. :blowkiss:

IMO CWW wanted hurt Mark Sievers . He was getting back at him for something.
Had nothing to.do.with her practice, nothing to do with drugs. This was.personal and I don't think he even cared about.getting g caught. All jmo

If we want to reply or comment on something (civilly, of course) that's in another thread, can we copy and paste the quote into the thread where our comment will make sense and won't cause troubles? :D I guess we can copy and paste without attributing it to a specific author, but the comment begs addressing or correction of fact, etc. Nothing snotty at all, just regarding information.

Speaking for myself, sometimes I reading along and see something I want to respond to and don't realize it's in the *cough* wrong thread and be taken not in the spirit I intended. :tantrum:

Very often, I have no clue where I'm posting - just going where the thoughts take me. I know it's my responsibility to pay attention to where I am (Earth?) and plan to do so, but still want to give my thought and if I can copy and paste part of a quote into the target thread, it helps.

Thank you. :blowkiss:

No. Please do not copy and/or quote posts from their original thread. That defeats the whole purpose.

If someone has a point to make regarding what one perceives is Mark's non-involvement, then make the point here. No need to copy & paste quotes. Just say what you want to say.

It's simple. If you want to read and consider differing opinions, then feel free to read the "differing opinion" thread. It is not okay to argue or dispute them. If you feel differently, then address the subject on the correct thread but absolutely no quoting, copying and pasting from thread to thread.

It's unfortunate because enough time has passed that we should be able to have intelligent, open-minded, productive discussions on one thread. When I can tell that everyone is willing to accept that opinions will differ, respect the same, and adopt the "agree to disagree" philosophy we'll revisit that idea.

Had nothing to.do.with her practice, nothing to do with drugs. This was.personal and I don't think he even cared about.getting g caught. All jmo

I was thinking the same but I'll go one step further, I think MS was verbally threatened by CWW. So when TS was murdered and LE asked MS if he knew who may have done this, he knew immediately it was CWW. I believe this is possible because LE seemed to know from the beginning what had happened and why (somebody told LE who to look and my opinion it was MS). LE was able to work backwards very quickly to research the whereabouts of CWW during the timeframe in question. My theory only

:thinking:Theory only. CWW and JR reconnected after they were no longer in prison and became drug buddies. CWW already disliked MS from things that had happened in the past but CWW decided to keep MS close to use MS when needed. At the wedding something happened to make CWW even more angry at MS than he already was, so for the next month the anger of the mentally disturbed CWW kept building. CWW and JR would sit around drinking and doing drugs often and CWW would tell JR about his hatred for his childhood friend MS and how he wished something bad would happen to MS. JR, who believes he is a hitman, tells CWW that he'll kill for 10 grand. CWW takes JR up on his offer, never planning on paying him anything. At some point CWW gets the info he needs about MS's vacation plans and then carries out the murder with his hitman JR at his side. I think MS knew CWW was extremely and unnaturally angry with him, and told LE he believed CWW committed this brutal murder.

No. Please do not copy and/or quote posts from their original thread. That defeats the whole purpose.

If someone has a point to make regarding what one perceives is Mark's non-involvement, then make the point here. No need to copy & paste quotes. Just say what you want to say.

It's simple. If you want to read and consider differing opinions, then feel free to read the "differing opinion" thread. It is not okay to argue or dispute them. If you feel differently, then address the subject on the correct thread but absolutely no quoting, copying and pasting from thread to thread.

It's unfortunate because enough time has passed that we should be able to have intelligent, open-minded, productive discussions on one thread. When I can tell that everyone is willing to accept that opinions will differ, respect the same, and adopt the "agree to disagree" philosophy we'll revisit that idea.

Thanks beach, just what I needed to know.

Also, because I hate misunderstandings, my goal was not to argue guilt or innocence, but to (politely) correct some errors that get replicated as fact. To perpetuate incorrect information does nobody any good :( An example would be someone stated that Conclusion A is a direct result of the fact that MS has long, flaming locks of red. That "fact" is incorrect, but some would take it as fact and off it goes and everybody is confused. When posts are posted, other posts tell peeps they're posting in the wrong thread :( That's all I meant.

I hate spouting information that's incorrect and I always appreciate when someone sets me straight by responding to my post. :D

No harm meant. :blowkiss:

Thanks Wyle for generating this Theory Thread!

Mod note regarding posting in Theory Threads:

I love Theory threads! They can be very enlightening and helpful. There is only one rule: The key to a successful theory thread is to be considerate toward all posters. There are going to be differing opinions so be respectful of that. No matter how off-base you feel another theory may be, do not quote and attack anyone else's theory as being stupid, etc... If you see someone post a theory that you vehemently disagree with or think is "off the wall", just scroll and roll on by. Do not attack.

What is permitted is if you see where someone has included something in their theory and feel they may not be aware of or considered a known fact, you can address the specific point and include a link that supports that fact. In other words, address what you consider to be a discrepancy that can be substantiated by fact, in the spirit of being helpful. :)

Bumping.

:thinking:Theory only. CWW and JR reconnected after they were no longer in prison and became drug buddies. CWW already disliked MS from things that had happened in the past but CWW decided to keep MS close to use MS when needed. At the wedding something happened to make CWW even more angry at MS than he already was, so for the next month the anger of the mentally disturbed CWW kept building. CWW and JR would sit around drinking and doing drugs often and CWW would tell JR about his hatred for his childhood friend MS and how he wished something bad would happen to MS. JR, who believes he is a hitman, tells CWW that he'll kill for 10 grand. CWW takes JR up on his offer, never planning on paying him anything. At some point CWW gets the info he needs about MS's vacation plans and then carries out the murder with his hitman JR at his side. I think MS knew CWW was extremely and unnaturally angry with him, and told LE he believed CWW committed this brutal murder.

I think something happened at the wedding too.
To.me this was definitely payback of some kind and he got MS where it would hurt him most.

I think something happened at the wedding too.
To.me this was definitely payback of some kind and he got MS where it would hurt him most.

Jumping off your post,
If MS flirted with CWW wife at the wedding or acted inappropriately, perhaps CWW felt disrespected? And CWW took it to a whole new level? Then why go to the funeral?

It is really hard to try to think like a psychopath or sociopath. IMO

I think CWW felt that mark was a show off. And he wanted to bring him down a notch while smiling in his face.

CWW is full of rage, jealousy, hate and REVENGE. He held a grudge against MS and would not let it go. CWW felt MS took his "livelihood" and now CWW will take Marks.

Mark got him fired from Rali Enterprises Inc.
Contractor Name Rali Enterprises
Alternate Name Ic-All.Com

*Wayne Wright Chief Technology Officer
http://listings.findthecompany.com/l/6367611/Rali-Enterprises-Inc-in-Saint-Louis-MO

All because of MS, CWW lost his lucrative job, got married for the 3rd time, and lives in a trailer (down by the river) :wink:
while
MS lives in a nice home with a swimming pool, beautiful wife, 2 kids, and dogs with the white picket fence.

REVENGE

Just wanted to add to this list that CWW was living in a house owned by MS and running a meth lab. When MS discovered it, he kicked his BFF, CWW out of the house. However, at a later date, MS hired CWW to be the IT person for TS's medical practice.

From these various instances, it appears MS was an on and off friend. Thru the years, he didn't cover up for CWW's drug use, yet he hired him as the IT person where he would have very personal information at his fingertips. Go figure!

Was CWW so computer savvy that LE has not been able to find the wrongdoings on the office computer? Or connect the office computer to CWW? I feel this is where the missing piece of the puzzle is. This could also be what is taking so long to unravel this case. CWW had something illegal going on thru the medical practice, IMO. With his history, drug use, computer access to a medical practice files, I cannot believe he was JUST an IT employee..

Just wanted to add to this list that CWW was living in a house owned by MS and running a meth lab. When MS discovered it, he kicked his BFF, CWW out of the house. However, at a later date, MS hired CWW to be the IT person for TS's medical practice.

From these various instances, it appears MS was an on and off friend. Thru the years, he didn't cover up for CWW's drug use, yet he hired him as the IT person where he would have very personal information at his fingertips. Go figure!

Was CWW so computer savvy that LE has not been able to find the wrongdoings on the office computer? Or connect the office computer to CWW? I feel this is where the missing piece of the puzzle is. This could also be what is taking so long to unravel this case. CWW had something illegal going on thru the medical practice, IMO. With his history, drug use, computer access to a medical practice files, I cannot believe he was JUST an IT employee..

BBM

The Dark Web may have been mentioned here before, but could CWW have been selling drugs or even patient information there, using office computers? I'm not sure how it works at all, but I would think it could be done without anyone's knowledge. But would he even need to use his access to office computers to pull something like this off?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Web

BBM

The Dark Web may have been mentioned here before, but could CWW have been selling drugs or even patient information there, using office computers? I'm not sure how it works at all, but I would think it could be done without anyone's knowledge. But would he even need to use his access to office computers to pull something like this off?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Web

Yes, the Dark Web was mentioned here before because I'd never heard of it and looked into it as a result of it being mentioned. It is a very disturbing thing.

How many times have we seen LE posing as "insiders" in a chat room in order to get info and gain trust to further the investigation into some illegal activity. This takes time and IMO, it is totally possible that this may be going on here in this investigation, which would be one reason why the much anticipated additional arrests have not yet been made. And if CWW was somehow remotely using the office computers, it may have been to protect himself (by putting a buffer between himself and whoever he was dealing with on the DW) because the IP address would show as the doctor's office. I'm not entirely sure if and how that works, but maybe someone with more knowledge of this can chime in and shed some light on that possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*