Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he say he used it to stay awake and do his computer stuff?

BBM
Subscription - http://www.naplesnews.com/web/npdn/...-interest-in-ministers-disappearance_70184697

Wright’s criminal history includes a handful of drug charges, including an arrest for possession in May 1996, just two months before Bolin went missing. Police in a suburb of St. Louis found a .22-caliber revolver, a black plastic scale and three glass vials of a white powdery substance in Wright’s Camaro during a traffic stop, according to an arrest report.

Wright told the officer he used the crystal meth to stay awake while working nights.

Not sure I agree w the above bbm. Not sure how to make a poss. comparison to another med. specialty, but here's an attempt.

Dermatology office w one MD (w or w'out Bd Cert in Derm) sets up practice and offers auxiliary or affiliated type services, such as massage, facials, some laser-treatments, skin care products & techniques, diet supplements, etc. Self-pay serv's.
Some of other ^ services and/or products do not require provider to be MD-licensed, perhaps not req any med license.
The derm'ist's employs people, w approp licenses to provide those services. Some patient/clients do not see or consult w the derm'ist at all, leaving derm'ist time to provide MD services (e.g. skin cancer).

IIUC from Dr TS's vid/pt education "Why People Don't Heal' seminar (linked earlier to her med website and/or youtube), her co-presenter, LS(?) had operated independently of Dr TS for years.
TBH (& hoping not to offend posters here who were pts of Dr TS), some of presentation to focus on services which seemed non-med or non-scientific imo. Maybe more positive-thinking, life-coachy (or IDK)? IOW, like some services offered would not require traditional med-licensing. Putting on my flame proof suit now to prepare for responses.

Ultimately, trying to say, imo, it's possible that w'out Dr TS, by modifying office's services, and dropping true MD's med services, business could run without her. And by employing more ppl w other (not really lower, just different) health-affiliate licenses or accreditations, income wd not totally dry up. The patient-clients would be self-pay, no med ins, Medicare, etc. Poss'ly even expand?

IDK, could be all wrong about this ^. Merely speculating - MS might have thought it possible and that could explain his involvement (if he was).

Dr TS seems like a wonderful, energetic professional and a terrific mother, sister, etc. RIP Dr TS.

A large part of the success of this practice was because TS was a medical doctor. She was able to diagnose and prescribe both traditional medications AND non-traditional therapies. Many chiropractors seem to try to establish these types of practice, where they sell supplements to their patients, etc. But they cannot prescribe meds and that's a big thing.

When someone is in pain, it is good to be able to prescribe pain medication and perhaps a muscle relaxant depending on the circumstance. Plus there is all the blood work analysis - TS could do that, others cannot.

Nope, I think MS would need to find another M.D. to keep collecting the fees listed on the website.

it was a hit, orchestrated by ms to avoid public embarrassment because both he and ts had the same lover. Moo he was going to lose if he got divorced. Even if he got a really good settlement.. Ts' life would go on and he would lose his lover to ts.. 10k was small potatoes compared to what he would lose over a lifetime. Most of us dont know someone who has murdered someone.. If you believe the bolin story in missouri, ms knew someone who might have been a murderer. Always get the best you can for your money.. Moo

did i miss something? How is it that ms and ts had the same lover? What gives you this opinion?

All of the above is just my opinion.

jmo's

MSM reported that JR told his gf that he was going to florida to work for $10,000. She said when he got back they bought a van.......he got money from somewhere but I don't think LE has confirmed the amount.

Edited to add that I think it was a hit also, not a robbery

Thanks Bobbywoo! That is what I recalled, too.

So, if in fact JR received enough money to buy a van, that tells me two things. One, the job was properly done or he would not have been paid. And, two, I VERY strongly doubt that CWW would have that kind of money to pay JR, so who paid him? I suspect MS did. Still speculation on my part, though.

I also agree with it being a hit orchestrated. I really don't think TS was involved extramaritally with anyone based on Sheriff Scott's statement that she'd done nothing and hadn't been a party to anything that would have made her a target.

The sheriff emphatically stated that TS did not do anything to contribute to her own murder (paraphrasing). So, I also don't think she was having an affair. I believe it was a hit with the motives being money in that MS wanted TS out of his life, he wanted to avoid divorce thinking he could keep the practice along with his overall lifestyle, and I also think he may have been having an affair with someone both TS and MS knew.

Not sure I agree w the above bbm. Not sure how to make a poss. comparison to another med. specialty, but here's an attempt.

Dermatology office w one MD (w or w'out Bd Cert in Derm) sets up practice and offers auxiliary or affiliated type services, such as massage, facials, some laser-treatments, skin care products & techniques, diet supplements, etc. Self-pay serv's.
Some of other ^ services and/or products do not require provider to be MD-licensed, perhaps not req any med license.
The derm'ist's employs people, w approp licenses to provide those services. Some patient/clients do not see or consult w the derm'ist at all, leaving derm'ist time to provide MD services (e.g. skin cancer).

IIUC from Dr TS's vid/pt education "Why People Don't Heal' seminar (linked earlier to her med website and/or youtube), her co-presenter, LS(?) had operated independently of Dr TS for years.
TBH (& hoping not to offend posters here who were pts of Dr TS), some of presentation to focus on services which seemed non-med or non-scientific imo. Maybe more positive-thinking, life-coachy (or IDK)? IOW, like some services offered would not require traditional med-licensing. Putting on my flame proof suit now to prepare for responses.

Ultimately, trying to say, imo, it's possible that w'out Dr TS, by modifying office's services, and dropping true MD's med services, business could run without her. And by employing more ppl w other (not really lower, just different) health-affiliate licenses or accreditations, income wd not totally dry up. The patient-clients would be self-pay, no med ins, Medicare, etc. Poss'ly even expand?

IDK, could be all wrong about this ^. Merely speculating - MS might have thought it possible and that could explain his involvement (if he was).

Dr TS seems like a wonderful, energetic professional and a terrific mother, sister, etc. RIP Dr TS.

I posted something similar last night but i cant find it. My point was that these other services could band together and really do not need MS. He is just the middle man. What would he really be bringing to the table? At some point in the future, this newly formed "spiritual healing day spa" could hire a doctor. Under its current form, they cannot operate without an MD as that was part of the CURRENTLY ADVERTISED TOTAL PICTURE.

FOR EXAMPLE : LS, ( because she has a unique talent with energy fields), a Naturopathic doctor, a nutritionist, a psychologist, an acupuncturist, a massage therapist.. IMO, this certainly can be accomplished but the fact that TS was murdered and then using her practice to reinvent itself would turn a lot of people off. Bad vibes. A new entity, formed by people in the job descriptions above, totally eliminating any involvement by MS is the only way. MS, imo, would be a negative on the package and what is his contribution? PLUS, the fact that a funding site was set up so quickly makes me think it was readily apparent that this practice was beyond saving. MOO

Just my opinion on all of this.

I don't necessarily believe the "same lover theory," but I've made a few wild conjectures in my own mind which may or may not be true or relevant. (I try to keep up to date on the rules and such, but if this isn't appropriate for this thread, Mods please delete. Thanks.)

This is based on no real facts pointing in this direction, just connecting some very loose dots floating around:

I wouldn't be surprised if CWW and JR had a sexual relationship. Age difference (possibly a predatory friendship), history of incarceration, history of meth use or distribution, and the cozy photos on facebook.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Jr-hung-twice-Teresa-Sievers-dead-home.html

I wouldn't be surprised if MS was somehow involved with CWW in that way - even if it was just drunk "playing around" or when on drugs...

Thanks Bobbywoo! That is what I recalled, too.

So, if in fact JR received enough money to buy a van, that tells me two things. One, the job was properly done or he would not have been paid. And, two, I VERY strongly doubt that CWW would have that kind of money to pay JR, so who paid him? I suspect MS did. Still speculation on my part, though.

Exactly! We can't confirm that it was $10,000 exactly, or where exactly the money came from and why BUT JR went to Fl and came back with enough money to buy a van.....soooo....the amount of $ he told his girlfriend might not actually be accurate and the reason he told his girlfriend certainly wasn't BUT he did come home with more money than what he left with.

The sheriff emphatically stated that TS did not do anything to contribute to her own murder (paraphrasing). So, I also don't think she was having an affair. I believe it was a hit with the motives being money in that MS wanted TS out of his life, he wanted to avoid divorce thinking he could keep the practice along with his overall lifestyle, and I also think he may have been having an affair with someone both TS and MS knew.

I can't do a thorough search now, but I did a quick check and could not find the sheriff's wording. I don't think TS had an affair. But the way I understood what the sheriff said was that she did nothing to bring this on, as in murder is not justifiable based on an affair (at least in this country). The way I took it was that the murder was unprovoked, as not in self-defense, and not related to her being enmeshed in illegal activities with CWW and JR.

As a human being, she may have had some human faults that might give someone reason to get angry with her, but if she wasn't consciously placing herself in dangerous illegal situations, she can't be held partly responsible for her own murder. JMO

Exactly! We can't confirm that it was $10,000 exactly, or where exactly the money came from and why BUT JR went to Fl and came back with enough money to buy a van.....soooo....the amount of $ he told his girlfriend might not actually be accurate and the reason he told his girlfriend certainly wasn't BUT he did come home with more money than what he left with.

Now that I think about it...SMS when asked if there was anything being reported that he wanted to correct (I'm paraphrasing) the amount of $10,000 was not brought up. Can that be a confirmation of the amount?

Yes, my lone cactus in the desert with the tumbleweed drifting along… but it’s a comfortable solitude.:desert:

At the CNN 9/1/15 Nancy Grace transcript link you provided, I don’t find anything that CWW promised $10,000 to JRR one little trip. Nor do I find anything about it taking 2 months for the killers to plan. http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1509/01/ng.01.html :thinking:

SeesSeas, I have a little cactus right next to you. I'm still on the fence but have both legs on the "MS innocent" side. Caused by hope for the girls or naivety on my part? Certainly not by any evidence, pure emotion I suppose

Didn't he say he used it to stay awake and do his computer stuff?

Yes, the unverified friend of CWW and MS said CWW wasn't your typical user. He would only use it periodically when he needed to stay awake for work.

BBM
Subscription - http://www.naplesnews.com/web/npdn/...-interest-in-ministers-disappearance_70184697

Wright’s criminal history includes a handful of drug charges, including an arrest for possession in May 1996, just two months before Bolin went missing. Police in a suburb of St. Louis found a .22-caliber revolver, a black plastic scale and three glass vials of a white powdery substance in Wright’s Camaro during a traffic stop, according to an arrest report.

Wright told the officer he used the crystal meth to stay awake while working nights.

Great find! I had forgotten about that article!

SeesSeas, I have a little cactus right next to you. I'm still on the fence but have both legs on the "MS innocent" side. Caused by hope for the girls or naivety on my part? Certainly not by any evidence, pure emotion I suppose
Nothing wrong with that Bobbywoo!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I posted something similar last night but i cant find it. My point was that these other services could band together and really do not need MS. He is just the middle man. What would he really be bringing to the table? At some point in the future, this newly formed "spiritual healing day spa" could hire a doctor. Under its current form, they cannot operate without an MD as that was part of the CURRENTLY ADVERTISED TOTAL PICTURE.

FOR EXAMPLE : LS, ( because she has a unique talent with energy fields), a Naturopathic doctor, a nutritionist, a psychologist, an acupuncturist, a massage therapist.. IMO, this certainly can be accomplished but the fact that TS was murdered and then using her practice to reinvent itself would turn a lot of people off. Bad vibes. A new entity, formed by people in the job descriptions above, totally eliminating any involvement by MS is the only way. MS, imo, would be a negative on the package and what is his contribution? PLUS, the fact that a funding site was set up so quickly makes me think it was readily apparent that this practice was beyond saving. MOO

Just my opinion on all of this.

wondering25
Yes, I read your earlier post yesterday, wanted to reply, and when I looked again, it had vanished. Glad you posted again.

I think we are thinking the same thing - new, expanded business model of health-related prod & serv.
Just looking from diff angles.
- (me) maybe MS thought he cd cont w ofc employees & TS's pts & modified services, and MS wd keep same location, build on TS' pt base & her reputation. (But, wondering25, you're right- creepy vibes.)
- (you) ofc employees cd 'regroup,' move to new location, perhaps affiliate w new doc, build on TS' pt base & her reputation.
IDK if either approach would, in fact, be wildly successful.

It is also poss employees of the business would just seek/have sought employment elsewhere w more traditional MD.
A terrible situation for them to be in. Regardless of their choices, wishing them the best of luck.

BBM

Is there a such thing as a casual meth user? I wondered if CWW was trying to convince the officer he wasn't making or selling so he "volunteered" the info on his use. Perhaps he lied.

And I know Skinner said the same thing, but CWW may have lied to others the same way.

All speculation, of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry. But casual users don't carry scales when purchasing.

It seems every bit of "evidence" we are using to speculate is based on info coming from neighbours. Neighbours to the Sievers, neighbours to JR, neighbours to CWW. Are we to take all these "neighbourhood rumours" at face value??
Did Sherriff Scott not say " if you don't hear it from us, you haven't heard it"

My preliminary movie/book title:
"Neighbourhood Rumours"

JMO

It seems every bit of "evidence" we are using to speculate is based on info coming from neighbours. Neighbours to the Sievers, neighbours to JR, neighbours to CWW. Are we to take all these "neighbourhood rumours" at face value??
Did Sherriff Scott not say " if you don't hear it from us, you haven't heard it"

My preliminary movie/book title:
"Neighbourhood Rumours"

JMO
Well it all starts somewhere. LE works from the inside out (neighbors, friends, family) to get tips, leads, etc. I imagine sleuths do it too. [emoji57]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members