Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems every bit of "evidence" we are using to speculate is based on info coming from neighbours. Neighbours to the Sievers, neighbours to JR, neighbours to CWW. Are we to take all these "neighbourhood rumours" at face value??
Did Sherriff Scott not say " if you don't hear it from us, you haven't heard it"

My preliminary movie/book title:
"Neighbourhood Rumours"

JMO

Just keep in mind we do have local (neighbors) folks giving us real-time updates in and around the hood. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. The neighbors offer their opinion on CWW and RR living near them and potentially seeing them daily. "The bloody jump-suit (hated typing that)" as an example, swat team on CWW property, MS not living on Jarvis- these are not told through LE- I call this insider information and "informed rumors."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it all starts somewhere. LE works from the inside out (neighbors, friends, family) to get tips, leads, etc. I imagine sleuths do it too. [emoji57]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I agree, but we have already been warned by Scott to basically only believe what we hear directly from him.
Every bit of info we are speculating on is coming from neighbours.
We also have info from Verified insider "Skinner", but most of that info is being taken with a grain of salt, so to say.

Is there a particular rumor that you are referring to?

Just keep in mind we do have local (neighbors) folks giving us real-time updates in and around the hood. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. The neighbors offer their opinion on CWW and RR living near them and potentially seeing them daily. "The bloody jump-suit (hated typing that)" as an example, swat team on CWW property, MS not living on Jarvis- these are not told through LE- I call this insider information and informed rumors.

I see it more as anonymous information and anonymous rumours. But JMO

Is there a particular rumor that you are referring to?

No, not really. Basically all of them I question. Take for example the hammer as the murder weapon. Why on earth would a neighbour have that kind of info??

I agree, but we have already been warned by Scott, too basically only believe what we hear from him.
We also have info from Verified insider "Skinner", but most of that info is being taken with a grain of salt, so to say.
Right, I take it all (speculations, theories, inside info)with a grain of salt trying to make sense of what happened here. In reality there is no sense, no rhyme or reason. Just a horrible viscous act of mankind.

It seems every bit of "evidence" we are using to speculate is based on info coming from neighbours. Neighbours to the Sievers, neighbours to JR, neighbours to CWW. Are we to take all these "neighbourhood rumours" at face value??
Did Sherriff Scott not say " if you don't hear it from us, you haven't heard it"

My preliminary movie/book title:
"Neighbourhood Rumours"

JMO

I love all the neighbors offering their observations in this case! I think their contributions have been very accurate and I and I bet most of us here are extremely grateful.

Last thing I would want is the neighbors not to contribute here. We all can believe or discount information based on our own reasoning.

So please neighbors continue to share your observations!

I agree, but we have already been warned by Scott, too basically only believe what we hear from him.

The information we speculate on is mostly supported from links in mainstream media. Tricia set up the forum for Skinner to provide a different angle- which a lot of us here participated in fully.

I love all the neighbors offering their observations in this case! I think their contributions have been very accurate and I and I bet most of us here are extremely grateful.

Last thing I would want is the neighbors not to contribute here. We all can believe or discount information based on our own reasoning.

So please neighbors continue to share your observations!

I think neighbours should continue to share as well. It just would b nice if they became verified so I could give more credence to their observations. JMO

No, not really. Basically all of them I question. Take for example the hammer as the murder weapon. Why on earth would a neighbour have that kind of info??
Someone could have said offhandly "it looks like she was beaten with a hammer or some kind of tool".
Someone hears that and passes along that the murder weapon was a hammer and so on until the story is far far from what actually happened.

Someone could have said offhandly "it looks like she was beaten with a hammer or some kind of tool".
Someone hears that and passes along that the murder weapon was a hammer and so on until the story is far far from what

Yes exactly!! That's what I mean!

Not many facts available to us yet and that is why I am still:
:fence:

I can't do a thorough search now, but I did a quick check and could not find the sheriff's wording. I don't think TS had an affair. But the way I understood what the sheriff said was that she did nothing to bring this on, as in murder is not justifiable based on an affair (at least in this country). The way I took it was that the murder was unprovoked, as not in self-defense, and not related to her being enmeshed in illegal activities with CWW and JR.

As a human being, she may have had some human faults that might give someone reason to get angry with her, but if she wasn't consciously placing herself in dangerous illegal situations, she can't be held partly responsible for her own murder. JMO

I agree. I have no idea if she was having an affair because the sheriff refused to confirm either way when asked by NG. But I will say that I would not blame her in the slightest. The sheriff might have been trying to indicate by saying that she had done nothing wrong to bring this on that she was not having an affair, but that would assume, if she had an affair that he would have thought it was wrong and could have brought this on. Could be his thinking! But what he said doesn't necessarily put an affair to bed, so to speak.

ETA: I don't think the sheriff would blame her either at this point. The hus ain't looking so good in this.

Great theories and observations everyone. I have enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts and neighbor updates. Excellent attention to details!
🔦💡

Excellent, thank you SeesSeas! Being an IT supahstar *cough* he could access patient's medical records and learn just what symptoms to mimic or at least, tell the doctors he's experiencing. Okay, just quickly checked a site for symptoms and I find that I, too, suffer from fibromyalgia and I will apply for disability forthwith. Seriously, I tick the boxes on every single symptom. Please, nobody throw rocks, I am being sarcastic and hopefully, it's obvious. My meaning is that it looks to be EXTREMELY difficult to diagnose because the symptoms don't necessarily manifest visually. It's not like it can be seen with a quick look-sea in the office, via X-ray, MRI - it's a process and takes time to diagnose. No simple test.

I am not a doctor and I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn last night. I'm speculating and projecting and throwing around my opinions only.

Methinks somebody is playing for pay. Skinner said he had plenty of money and didn't have to worry (paraphrasing) but no real explanation of how he amassed it. I don't know any of the parties involved, so I can't say that CCW didn't scrimp, save and invest wisely. We read the stories of welfare queens collecting using different names, maybe it's being done through various doctors and State Disability payments. Who knows what systems he's hacked or what "friends" he's made. This would indeed be convoluted and complicated and connections intertwined.

Just to throw my :twocents: into the mix...

The key phrase in SeeSeas SSDI info was the Fibro diagnosis must meet this criteria: "...establish the physician's assessment over time of the person's physical strength and functional abilities." "Over time" does not mean two or three months; rather it is over a lengthy period of time. Further, CWW is 47yo. It is not common for SSDI to approve anyone for disabilities before age 50 unless the patient truly is severely debilitated although I don't possess the stats on that.

Why would CWW risk murdering TS over a few ill-gotten SSDI checks? I don't believe his fibro had anything to do with the murder. I think it is a reason far more sinister; ie., selling babies, illegal adoptions, prostitution ring, human trafficking or, IOW, something nefarious that's far more lucrative than stealing a few thousand bucks a month by fraudulently obtained for SSDI funds.

Sorry. But casual users don't carry scales when purchasing.

Do they carry scales when selling? :) I think he was more into making money than using excessively. JMO

I did a quick Google search "Is recreational use of meth possible" and it appears that taken orally or snorted at lower doses it can be...at least for awhile. So CWW could have used it occasionally to stay awake without becoming a full blown addict. Most of the sources I read were drug forums, so I won't link them here, but anyone can search this.

The information we speculate on is mostly supported from links in mainstream media. Tricia set up the forum for Skinner to provide a different angle- which a lot of us here participated in fully.

I'll add that most of the things that have caused many to speculate on MS's involvement (including that his lifelong best friend was charged with the murder, right under nose, the sheriff will not say he is cooperating and instead has him in the envelope of suspicion, and TS's sister didn't hear from him for at least a few days--maybe longer, maybe never--after his best friend was charged with TS's murder) were not neighbor info.

Do they carry scales when selling? :) I think he was more into making money than using excessively. JMO

I did a quick Google search "Is recreational use of meth possible" and it appears that taken orally or snorted at lower doses it can be...at least for awhile. So CWW could have used it occasionally to stay awake without becoming a full blown addict. Most of the sources I read were drug forums, so I won't link them here, but anyone can search this.

Thanks Lilibet. He could have been more of a seller than a user. Maybe he would skim a little from each sale to have for personal use. But the scale definitely says that he is selling. Imo. Especially when you have individual vials along with a scale.

The sheriff emphatically stated that TS did not do anything to contribute to her own murder (paraphrasing). So, I also don't think she was having an affair. I believe it was a hit with the motives being money in that MS wanted TS out of his life, he wanted to avoid divorce thinking he could keep the practice along with his overall lifestyle, and I also think he may have been having an affair with someone both TS and MS knew.

This is what I think too. It's my version of Occam's Razor. I have no reason to think she was having an affair. It would surprise me, but not shock me. Anything is possible.

This is what I think too. It's my version of Occam's Razor. I have no reason to think she was having an affair. It would surprise me, but not shock me. Anything is possible.

Agree. I don't think she had too much free time to have one without prying eyes around.

You nailed it DeeDee.

Why would CWW risk murdering TS over a few ill-gotten SSDI checks? I don't believe his fibro had anything to do with the murder. I think it is a reason far more sinister; ie., selling babies, illegal adoptions, prostitution ring, human trafficking or, IOW, something nefarious that's far more lucrative than stealing a few thousand bucks a month by fraudulently obtained for SSDI funds.

Total speculation on my part but after reading every post, if I were to 100% guess a scenario, only my opinion, I think:

TS was JUST starting to 'get it'. She hadn't told her sister yet, because she will when the time is right, but TS wanted to process it lst because it (her kicking his sorry *advertiser censored* out for skimming off the top of her practice funds. I will be interested to know how many mortgages TS had on her home. As another poster mentioned earlier, I also have a friend whose husband forged her name to refinance. She cried to me, 'he'd blown through ALL of our $ - the only thing i thought i had was the equity in this house and he even blew through that'. She divorced him. I would also be interested to know if they stayed at that rental or not and if not , i wonder if the credit card kicked back and that was the straw. I think about a week before she was murdered, TS started really checking in to things that she had trusted MS with for years. MS and CWW (w or without JR is almost irrevalent. He's either a gofer for CWW or a gofer for both MS & CWW). MS & CWW have been planning this for a long time. Just didn't know when. Even had the psychopathy to suit up. My son (who lives in Bonita Springs coincidentally) has an alarm system. I would tell him to leave that dumb thing off when i go to take care of the dogs. Interesting an earlier poster mentioned MS adjusted the security camera on the house. I bet she was told by MS, "You call me the MINUTE you land so I won't worry about your flight landing safely". How could he explain a call to the house when LE would be able to tell no one answered it and he did't worry like a normal husband would. They were in the house in waiting for her. Dogs were tranquilized from food or 'vitamins' MS left for his mom to give them. Wanted body to be found for the insurance. MS and CWW were in a state of desperation. MS knew she was super pisssst about her $ being blown by him. Can you imagine how easy it would be? Being the office manager and all of the patients paid via cash. No insurance taken. MS knew she was going to start wanting to look at ALL the books now and the nefarious activity on this route between MO & FL. I also think TS was scared. I also think her comment in one of her speeches, 'why do we stay in relationships that no longer serve us'? That is a very deep thing to say at the end of a speedch. That wasn't about a neighbor or friend. That was about a spouse. Such a tragedy. and again, this is TOTALLY just my uneducated opinion of a frustrated detective want a be. I would feel a lot better if they got those kids and his parents out of there. I sure there are no guns in the house. God forgive me to speculate about a possible innocent man but it sure walks like a duck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid