Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can totally see that as a possibility.

Why would MS want TS "gone?" Imo, it's either money OR another woman. It won't surprise me one bit if an affair is eventually revealed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It seems like spousal killings are almost always about money and often also freedom to pursue other romance. According to my trusty TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suddenly wonder, with TS's good looks, her success, and intellect (and even the lifestyle she afforded MS), in contrast to, say, CWW's lifestyle in MO, if there has ever been a feeling amongst MS's old friends that TS thought she was too good for him/them. Was she begrudged a bit for taking him out of that set? That might make it pretty easy for MS to enlist CWW to get her out of his life.

I've thought a lot about this sort of angle although my thinking would belong in the non-MS thread. I've wondered did he have a better than you attitude at the wedding and sparked resentment aka let's see how great you are without her. I never got to the point of posting it because I discounted it based on the payday. I don't see any other reason for a payday than self gain, and really the only gain possible IMO is life insurance.

I've thought a lot about this sort of angle although my thinking would belong in the non-MS thread. I've wondered did he have a better than you attitude at the wedding and sparked resentment aka let's see how great you are without her. I never got to the point of posting it because I discounted it based on the payday. I don't see any other reason for a payday than self gain, and really the only gain possible IMO is life insurance.

I personally IMO don't think it would necessarily exclude MS. In fact, MS could feel the same way. But it might make an already bad guy more willing to do his bff a favor--beyond any financial benefit. I don't think CWW had any grudge against MS. More like he worshipped him probably.

I personally IMO don't think it would necessarily exclude MS. In fact, MS could feel the same way. But it might make an already bad guy more willing to do his bff a favor--beyond any financial benefit. I don't think CWW had any grudge against MS. More like he worshipped him probably.

I can see that, like "hey I'm still one of you, help me out"

Or both.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Or freedom in general. He can now run Teresa's business his way even if it's into the ground. He can spend the money TS earned and sell the home she paid for if he wants. IMO, TS had him figured out and now he's free to con someone other woman.

He doesn't seem to be doing that well on his own though, it appears as though he struggles to take care of two dogs adequately without Teresa around to keep him in check.

Daisy, thank you for this. I hope your interpretation is exactly what Skinner meant. It would make me feel a lot better. This just goes to show how differently we all can perceive the intended message in the written word. I freely admit, rightly or wrongly, I feel very defensive of what I perceive to be a disparaging comment directed toward a deceased victim who is not here to defend herself.

Skinner, feel free to fire all the cheap shots you'd like to in my direction. I can take them and I'll even let them stand. However, please don't aim them toward any other single member posting here. Everyone here knows that snarky, personal comments like that aimed at any poster is against WS Rules and TOS.

Can we please nominate a Moderator's post for best post of the day? Because if we can, this post gets my vote!
:yourock:

Wow Beach, you are a wonderful adm. I would have been put on a T/O after all of this moderating here. Thank you and I still do a happy dance when I see you post. :) We are truly lucky to have you. Sorry for the O/T guys, but I just had to comment on what I observed.

Can we please nominate a Moderator's post for best post of the day? Because if we can, this post gets my vote!
:yourock:

Without a doubt, Beach is the BEST mod we've had in all the years I've been a member here. (Been a lotta' years, tho I don't post much 'cos frankly I'm 'scurd, ha).

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by PeskySlueth
Great post Creeping! It's fascinating to watch the pieces of the puzzle falling together that make sense to me regarding MS & TS relationship and what i suspect happened. TS's IQ was obviously very high to be able to become a Dr, however it appears she may have had little common sense in picking a man. She obviously wanted children and had them soon after a short courtship. The smooth talker, always an excuse for everything, never follows through, etc. can take years to surface. I'd be willing to bet she couldn't stand him. An earlier patient mentioned MS getting irritated at her at check out. I bet TS was humiliated. She started figuring out what a loser she was stuck with. Many women marry when they are insecure and leave when they get their confidence. I bet she was not only snooping around her business but was also withholding physical affection. He must have really hated her. All just my opinion.

Being a doctor most certainly means lot of work and long hours. Becoming a doctor certainly means over-average intelligence. You can discuss that all day long, or go and pour concrete on a floor which is hard work and takes long hours..doesn't make you a doctor though.

Intelligence alone does not make for a good doctor. A very intelligent doctor will be better in dealing with his patients, will be more thorough, will make less mistakes. True commitment and sensitivity is a bonus in this profession and makes a real good doctor of above average intelligence.

Looking at Dr Teresa Sievers I see an above average doctor, completely balanced in her views and patient treatments, compassionate about her beliefs and ever evolving in her holistic approach.

The only problem is, she is dead now. All that hard work and those long hours - erased. All that passion, healing ability and sensitivity - gone.

Any clues why that happened?

-Nin

NIN- You are an amazing WS'er! Crystal clear expression.

Rather than debating what Skinner may have meant previously, I think I'll wait until he clarifies and answers for himself.
I like to speculate on what he's words mean.

Without a doubt, Beach is the BEST mod we've had in all the years I've been a member here. (Been a lotta' years, tho I don't post much 'cos frankly I'm 'scurd, ha).

I agree 100%. Really enjoy her way with people/posts/moderating. I actually will not post at all if one of the moderators is on a thread. NO FUN!!

So along the lines of the life insurance motive...

If MS is involved, and somehow LE isn't able to get a criminal conviction, I wonder if the life insurance company would do their own investigation and do a civil suit? I'm kind of thinking of another famous case where someone got off for murder, but was later found responsible for their wife's death in civil court because there is a lesser burden of proof.

I am curious if MS were found responsible in a civil case if that would make it so any potential life insurance on TS would not have to be paid out?

If MS is involved, and somehow LE isn't able to get a criminal conviction, I wonder if the life insurance company would do their own investigation and do a civil suit? I'm kind of thinking of another famous case where someone got off for murder, but was later found responsible for their wife's death in civil court because there is a lesser burden of proof.

I am curious if MS were found responsible in a civil case if that would make it so any potential life insurance on TS would not have to be paid out?

That's one of the things I've been waiting to learn about. What kind of life insurance did Teresa have.

If there was an unusually large amount, that could be seen as a powerful motive to hasten the payoff.

JMO

Insurance companies have their own very picky investigators.

Insurance companies have their own very picky investigators.

You're right. I doubt that anyone who was involved in Teresa's death will ever see a dime of life insurance because of all of the investigations surrounding this case.

I'm just curious about the possible amount and named beneficiaries of any life insurance policies.

That would help with showing a motive for her death.

JMO

I'm not understanding what you're getting at here. Are you saying that the insurance company would be suing MS? For what? Who would have been wronged to have incurred any damages? The only entities that have been wronged would be TS's relatives.

I think the way it would work is that the insurance company would simply deny the claim and not payout. Then it would be the beneficiary who would have to sue for non payment. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966