Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skinner said CWW would drive back and forth to Florida all the time .. so, he must have been driving with or without a license,imo

Skinner said CWW would drive back and forth to Florida all the time .. so, he must have been driving with or without a license,imo

This driving back and forth thing definitely piques my interest. I would guess it would be almost cheaper or at least similar costs between flying and driving from MO to FL. Why would he always drive??

We are still missing the biggest pieces of the puzzle for this crime. Until those pieces start getting filled in, I am going to stay far away from calling MS a murderer. JMO

This driving back and forth thing definitely piques my interest. I would guess it would be almost cheaper or at least similar costs between flying and driving from MO to FL. Why would he always drive??

We are still missing the biggest pieces of the puzzle for this crime. Until those pieces start getting filled in, I am going to stay far away from calling MS a murderer. JMO

Some people love to drive; and some people hate to fly.

Perhaps CWW has a fear of flying, which is not uncommon.

I agree “We are still missing the biggest pieces of the puzzle for this crime.“

I believe Skinner told us that driving back and forth from MO to FL was 'no big deal' to CWW. Skinner has also told us of CWW's profound giftedness and genius: My guess is that all that time in a car was when CWW had his most brilliant thoughts of all.

I agree, I think JR's primary function was to drive because he had a valid driver's license and CWW did not. However, no confirmation (yet) that CWW didn't have a valid license in June 2015. On the other hand, CWW's wife's mother told the media that JR helped CWW out with transportation, giving the family rides.

BBM. Great point. I remember reading the article where she said that. I think that CWW recruited his bff JR to help drive and IMO murder TS (aka the hammer nickname & fact that he claimed to be a hit man) and they didn't think it would be linked back to them b/c MS had an air tight alibi. I hope they realize now how ridiculous it was to think they would not be caught. Technically, JR MAY have been able to stay off the radar if he worked alone b/c he technically only met MS (with picture proof) once (that we know of) at a wedding but CWW, no way.

Why would CWW let the lack of a driver license keep him from driving to FL? He does not strike me as one who is conscientious about laws.

Lets face it - he was going to FL to murder his BFF's wife. This is committing the most hideous crime possible.

Could it be that CWW knew he could not commit the actual act of murder on TS so he hired JR to do it?

I don't think he cares about obeying the law, just did not take the chance he could get pulled over which would indicate where he was or have to explain why he was where he was.
Why would CWW let the lack of a driver license keep him from driving to FL? He does not strike me as one who is conscientious about laws.

Lets face it - he was going to FL to murder his BFF's wife. This is committing the most hideous crime possible.

Could it be that CWW knew he could not commit the actual act of murder on TS so he hired JR to do it?

The idea of TS being murdered as revenge or to prevent her from sharing something she knew doesn't make sense to me. If she had threatened to "fire" CWW, for example, how would MS not know that, and wouldn't that make CWW the obvious suspect? And if she had some information about CWW and he was trying to silence her, how would he know whom she had already told? She could have told her good friends, colleagues, family or even SMS for all CWW knew. What good does it do to kill someone if they already spilled the beans?

So if MS didn't know, it would mean to me that CWW didn't do it out of revenge or to keep her from talking. It would have to be because he just suddenly decided he hated his best friend, and instead of just "unfriending" him, he decided to really hurt him by killing his wife, then pretending to be a friend and going to the funeral because...because that's what people do when they get mad?

This planned murder relied on TS not suspecting at all that her life was in danger. And to me it only makes sense that it was done by someone with a lot to gain from her death. It was not a crime of passion - it was carefully staged. Sadly, I am as convinced as ever that MS planned it.

I just thought of something. What if MS hired CWW to get rid of TS. CWW knew TS. She probably was always a nice person to him. Maybe he was getting paid good or wanted to do this for MS but somewhere inside him, he wasnt sure he could do it himself. So, in comes JR to do the dirty job MS wanted done. JR may have been a surprise to MS. jmo.

The idea of TS being murdered as revenge or to prevent her from sharing something she knew doesn't make sense to me. If she had threatened to "fire" CWW, for example, how would MS not know that, and wouldn't that make CWW the obvious suspect? And if she had some information about CWW and he was trying to silence her, how would he know whom she had already told? She could have told her good friends, colleagues, family or even SMS for all CWW knew. What good does it do to kill someone if they already spilled the beans?

So if MS didn't know, it would mean to me that CWW didn't do it out of revenge or to keep her from talking. It would have to be because he just suddenly decided he hated his best friend, and instead of just "unfriending" him, he decided to really hurt him by killing his wife, then pretending to be a friend and going to the funeral because...because that's what people do when they get mad?

This planned murder relied on TS not suspecting at all that her life was in danger. And to me it only makes sense that it was done by someone with a lot to gain from her death. It was not a crime of passion - it was carefully staged. Sadly, I am as convinced as ever that MS planned it.
Good post Stopwatch! Ya just can't get away from it, there's no other LOGICAL explanation.. that wouldn't involve MS.

Another question. Since jr already has to do 6 months for the parole violation. Why can't he do it while awaiting trial in Florida. It will still be considered time served after 6 months since he will not be out on bail in Florida. Also Cww would be more pressed if jr trial was before his or at the same time as his. So why let him go to trial first.

Usually the small fish is used to lock in the bigger fish. So maybe they should drop the 6 month parole violation and bring jr to Florida. Jmo

Finally found, what I was looking for [bold mine]:

Rodgers, whose legal situation is muddied by the fact that he is being federally held on a violation of probation, will take longer to face Florida charges.“And that was by design, of course,” said Scott. “Once you arrest a person and charge (him), a clock starts ticking. We felt the timing — and the state attorney agrees — and the body of evidence to that point was right to level the charges against Rodgers."

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...odgers-curtis-wayne-wright-missouri/71478592/

-Nin

As a reminder, there is no one in Teresa's inner circle that ever knew of or met CWW until the funeral. If there is someone who Teresa mentioned CWW to or who met CWW, they have not mentioned this to my knowledge. I keep returning to the simple motive of money. Teresa wanted out. She wanted out of her marriage with MS eventually but first wanted to get her affairs in order and push MS out the door of HER practice. He knew it was an inevitability and asked CWW to work his particular brand of psychosis. The insurance payday and the idea that the practice could keep on going seemed a slam dunk to MS, especially with the reassurance of CWW. JRR was just the patsy, brought along to assist with the monster work. He did call himself hammer after all. MS and CWW never thought they would be caught and I think they will eventually turn on each other. At the start, we heard the mother of the wife of CWW say that he told his wife that he was being "set up." Once CWW realizes that old buddy, old pal is on the outside living his life with no consequence and the screws begin to be turned, that lifelong friendship might not seem as valuable if it can get him a deal.

And one thing I know for sure, Teresa did NOT think her life was in danger. She told NO ONE that she thought her life was in danger to my knowledge.

I bet she never let him stay in another state with the kids by himself. Now i know it was so they could have more time with their cousins. But come on. He knew she wanted to come back solo to start rummaging through things or to start preparing to focus on a separation.

So AR. Was it known for TS to allow MS to take the girls on solo trips. Or to allow him to stay behind on trips alone with the girls in another state? THANKS.

I bet she never let him stay in another state with the kids by himself. Now i know it was so they could have more time with their cousins. But come on. He knew she wanted to come back solo to start rummaging through things or to start preparing to focus on a separation.

So AR. Was it known for TS to allow MS to take the girls on solo trips. Or to allow him to stay behind on trips alone with the girls in another state? THANKS.

This is the really sad part ... TS probably felt very safe leaving MS and the girls in Connecticut with her family. Little did she know the danger was in her returning alone to Florida :(

As a reminder, there is no one in Teresa's inner circle that ever knew of or met CWW until the funeral. If there is someone who Teresa mentioned CWW to or who met CWW, they have not mentioned this to my knowledge. I keep returning to the simple motive of money. Teresa wanted out. She wanted out of her marriage with MS eventually but first wanted to get her affairs in order and push MS out the door of HER practice. He knew it was an inevitability and asked CWW to work his particular brand of psychosis. The insurance payday and the idea that the practice could keep on going seemed a slam dunk to MS, especially with the reassurance of CWW. JRR was just the patsy, brought along to assist with the monster work. He did call himself hammer after all. MS and CWW never thought they would be caught and I think they will eventually turn on each other. At the start, we heard the mother of the wife of CWW say that he told his wife that he was being "set up." Once CWW realizes that old buddy, old pal is on the outside living his life with no consequence and the screws begin to be turned, that lifelong friendship might not seem as valuable if it can get him a deal.

AmazonRain, do you know if TS had ever met CWW since he did "IT work" for the practice? Also, do you know for sure that TS wanted out from the marriage?

'Nuf said!
Thank you, AR. I can't imagine how hard this was to type.

Someone seems to be sporting a new van :)

No add'l info yet...will update when I get it. No, don't know if the Mercedes is gone, and no, I don't have year, make, model (yet) or if it's owned or borrowed. Just an FYI

Just wanted to update....not seeing a van anymore. MS is back to driving the white Mercedes that TS drove. My guess is maybe it (van) was borrowed/rented to assist in moving the contents out of the office. Saturday, the larger box truck was at the house and MS was seen unloading some of the larger office furniture into the home...Just an FYI...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!