Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you are right. If he is innocent, we can't take those things back. I have turned this over in my head too. What if this man, in the end, turns out to be 100% not involved? I will feel terrible. I hOPE TS will have the justice she deserves soon!

I'm right there with ya. I was SO SURE that MS had something to do with his wife's murder just because of statistics, connectivity and unusual behavior. But....I had to step back and admit that he hasn't been arrested yet, and as bad as it looks there is a very real chance he may be innocent. And if he does turn out to be innocent I would feel like a total s%&t head knowing that I'm one of a mass of people that see him as guilty to be proven innocent. Maybe it's his daughters that make me want to see him as innocent until proven guilty (as it should be, it's just hard when all the facts have yet to be revealed but the ones we have don't look good. For those reasons my rear remains firmly planted on the middle of that fence.

IMO, it's telling that we're even discussing MS on WS (when he has not officially been named a POI/arrested). Add in the fact that SMS has not only spoken with Tricia but appeared on her radio show.... Well....

MS looks just like the individual, who is charged with the murder of his wife! Or - the murderer of his wife looks just like MS! So, those kids are looking at the almost mirror image of the individual, who is arrested for the murder of their beloved mother.

Somebody may have to explain to them later, why he wasn't initiating a change in looks, just because of that little fact. Of course he does not have to consider a noticeable change, but wouldn't you? Different shaped beard or no beard, different glasses?

If the lookalike image was part of a plan (*speculation*), it wasn't to fool any face recognition (plus gait!) cams. If it was part of the plan, it could serve to create doubts among possible witnesses or even jurors. MS and CWW look very similar. However, there are differences: CWW's mole past the right ear towards the back of the head, differently shaped ears and noses. And yet, eery similar, if you are not used to seeing both around at the same time!

The lookalike image picks up the looks they share with thousands of other men! Clean shaven head, beard and glasses. Easy to mix them up! And they are still keeping up the resemblance. I find that strange. Why do I find it strange? Read my post from the beginning..

-Nin

[video=youtube;ULrAWg8Y-c4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULrAWg8Y-c4[/video]

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/15/wayne-wright-now-in-lee-county-jail/

Attachments

• CWW MS comparison.jpg
    CWW MS comparison.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 242
There is also a scar on the right side of the forehead of CWW. I think this is a forensics case. I doubt there were any eye witnesses. jmo.

I keep thinking about my husband, who also shaves his head, has a beard, and wears glasses. :escape:

Tattoos and shaved heads remind me of inmates; which perhaps translates dominance and toughness to the outside world, i.e. the "I'm bad" and "don't mess with me" kind of attitude.

Good point. If innocent, it would be good sense to attempt to clear the Sievers family name for the sake of the children.

The thing is... it's not what you're "supposed" to say, It's what genuinely comes from the heart and soul. There are multitudes of people working long, hard hours to get to the truth to find the person, or persons, responsible for brutally taking the life of his wife and the mother of his children. Yet, there has not been one public "Thank you" to ANYONE for they're tireless dedication to find justice. It has been shown that Dr. Teresa Sievers was loved and adored by hundreds of people, yet we have not been shown this by ANY reaction from MS. The only thing we've seen is the palm of his hand. This does not send out a warm and sympathetic feeling. This sends up a red flag to me. Let's face it , we all judge by reaction...and by not showing any adoration or sense of praise for the accomplishments she worked so hard to achieve for the betterment of others, or grief for the woman he loved you cared so much for is a telling sign. Teresa Sievers was a genuinely, spiritual person, and she deserved more.

There is also a scar on the right side of the forehead of CWW. I think this is a forensics case. I doubt there were any eye witnesses. jmo.

But could have the two been certain in the planning stage that there would be no eye witnesses? Ding dong CWW might have thought anyone who saw him the area would pass him off as MS. Of course that doesn't answer why MS isn't mixing up his look about now. Although he might not be able to grow head hair on demand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We already know that CWW was already a POI on the day of Dr. Teresa Sievers funeral, and I'm inclined to believe it was much sooner.
The funeral was July 6th, and the very next day SMS said on NBC-2 that Mark WAS cooperating. The next time SMS spoke, he put everyone back in the envelope.
My thought is LE tried to nail July 12th. They arrested him at 6am and held the monster for over 12 hours, while searched his trailer. They let him go that evening because the warrant DIDN'T come through.

No one knew about this until the press found out in September.

I think MS and LE both know that CWW has "people." Everyone is afraid/terrified of this man. Even while he's in jail no one wants to come forward and tell all they know, just read Tricia's post about it. It's not a big leap to me anyway to imagine that MS was also afraid for his own daughters safety. He may have wanted SMS to put him back in the "envelope" to avoid CWW knowing he was a snitch? CWW KNEW in July he was caught. Too bad it took until the end of Aug. for LE to have enough evidence on him to make it stick. That's why "I" think the Walmart receipt was found in his house.

The "envelope" I'm sure is not just for the state of Florida. I'm sure Missouri has a king-sized envelope. AW, JR's gf...lots of people there that are intertwined. JMO ~
2:18-ish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr3yhwCQaNU&feature=youtu.be

I am with you 100% on the Walmart receipt Dmacky!!

Let's play Devil 's Advocate on why MS has not changed his looks from CWW. I agree that if I were in that situation, I would at least get new glasses.

Men are picky about their beards just like women are about their hair. MS more than likely doesn't have any hair to grow on his head.

So, what is the advantage to MS for maintaining this same look? There must be a positive reason he keeps it. Any ideas?

Let's play Devil 's Advocate on why MS has not changed his looks from CWW. I agree that if I were in that situation, I would at least get new glasses.

Men are picky about their beards just like women are about their hair. MS more than likely doesn't have any hair to grow on his head.

So, what is the advantage to MS for maintaining this same look? There must be a positive reason he keeps it. Any ideas?

Familiarity? How long has Mark been sporting that look? His young daughters are experiencing radical, indeed, life-altering changes, and different environments. They need some type of familiarity and stability around them, right now...some type of consistency. They're used to seeing their father like that. That's all they have left.

Have they been shown a picture of their mother's killers? Or are they being spared the horrible details?

They're used to Daddy being Daddy. Why should Mark change, all of a sudden, with everything else around them? I don't think that would be good for the girls.

Here is my theory:

I think MS is stuck. If he says anything about what an evil person CWW is, it will get back to him, and CWW may decide it isn't worth rotting in jail by himself, or worse yet, getting the death penalty, just to pretend-play he has a "brother" on FB. But how can MS possibly speak up without saying what a horrible person CWW turned out to be? So, his only option is to stay silent, and hope there isn't enough evidence to arrest him. And staying silent kind of makes him look guilty to a lot of people, especially after other people have spoken out about what a wonderful person TS was, seemingly without compromising the investigation.

I can't think of any other logical reason why he wouldn't have spoken up by now. No, he doesn't "have" to say anything. But the fact is that people judge you on your behavior.

"Definition of suspicious: causing a feeling that something is wrong or that someone is behaving wrongly : causing suspicion". As in, "MS behavior makes me very suspicious that he was involved in his wife's murder." MOO IMO.

I've said many times that I'd be thrilled to find out his behavior was all part of a plan to catch the "real" criminals. But if his seemingly odd behavior *is* by design, then I imagine he would be grateful to those of us who fell for it for not blowing his cover.

IMO, it's telling that we're even discussing MS on WS (when he has not officially been named a POI/arrested). Add in the fact that SMS has not only spoken with Tricia but appeared on her radio show.... Well....

As another member posted previously (sorry that I can't remember who or what thread, but it really was a great post) we are a bit limited who we can discuss as suspects. Being able to discuss MS at all is kind of an unusual circumstance on WS. I can think of two other people off the top of my head who I think would be discussed heavily of we were allowed to in the TOS. As a matter of fact there were a few of us that discussed these folks but had our posts deleted.

SMS has inferred they feel confident that LE knows the motive a few times. Citing the ongoing investigation, LSCO hasn't offered anything more specific.

<snipped from Naples News -bolded emphasis mine>

Scott said detectives had established a “very tight time frame” and were “all but certain” of the reason Sievers was killed. The sheriff described the doctor as “very much a victim,” saying it wasn’t a case of a person putting themselves in a bad situation.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/new-clues-emerging-in-death-of-bonita-doctor-teresa-sievers-ep-1253632638-335965121.html
Thank you very much!!!!! This is what I was looking for. Knowing that they know why, have a motive is going to ensure that these guys go away. Thanks for hunting that down.

As another member posted previously (sorry that I can't remember who or what thread, but it really was a great post) we are a bit limited who we can discuss as suspects. Being able to discuss MS at all is kind of an unusual circumstance on WS. I can think of two other people off the top of my head who I think would be discussed heavily of we were allowed to in the TOS. As a matter of fact there were a few of us that discussed these folks but had our posts deleted.

Exactly! Pretty telling, right?

Here is my theory:

I think MS is stuck. If he says anything about what an evil person CWW is, it will get back to him, and CWW may decide it isn't worth rotting in jail by himself, or worse yet, getting the death penalty, just to pretend-play he has a "brother" on FB. But how can MS possibly speak up without saying what a horrible person CWW turned out to be? So, his only option is to stay silent, and hope there isn't enough evidence to arrest him. And staying silent kind of makes him look guilty to a lot of people, especially after other people have spoken out about what a wonderful person TS was, seemingly without compromising the investigation.

I can't think of any other logical reason why he wouldn't have spoken up by now. No, he doesn't "have" to say anything. But the fact is that people judge you on your behavior.

"Definition of suspicious: causing a feeling that something is wrong or that someone is behaving wrongly : causing suspicion". As in, "MS behavior makes me very suspicious that he was involved in his wife's murder." MOO IMO.

I've said many times that I'd be thrilled to find out his behavior was all part of a plan to catch the "real" criminals. But if his seemingly odd behavior *is* by design, then I imagine he would be grateful to those of us who fell for it for not blowing his cover.

Great post!

Often times it's not what a person says but what they don't say that is most revealing.

MS could easily do an interview or two and talk about TS and decline to talk about the investigation including CWW. He certainly doesn't appear to be the introverted type.

IMO, if LE hadn't zeroed in on CWW immediately, MS wouldn't be in hiding. Instead he would be talking to anyone that would give him 10 seconds as long as he could plug his .

The was a really big red flag for me. It appears as though MS just carried on with his "to-do list". Dead wife, check. setup, check.... Unfortunately, I think MS forgot to add to his list the part about pretending to mourn his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery