Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The was a really big red flag for me. It appears as though MS just carried on with his "to-do list". Dead wife, check. setup, check.... Unfortunately, I think MS forgot to add to his list the part about pretending to mourn his wife.

yes
and the latest email from MS to TS's patients, telling them they could continue to purchase supplements indefinitely which contradicts what is on TS's website

http://www.drteresasievers.com/supplements.php#.VkIphberS70

SUPPLEMENTS
Disclaimer

The links provided in this section are intended for use only by current patients of Dr. Sievers. They are not for use by the general public, nor by clients currently not under the direct supervision of the doctor.

MS looks just like the individual, who is charged with the murder of his wife! Or - the murderer of his wife looks just like MS! So, those kids are looking at the almost mirror image of the individual, who is arrested for the murder of their beloved mother.

Somebody may have to explain to them later, why he wasn't initiating a change in looks, just because of that little fact. Of course he does not have to consider a noticeable change, but wouldn't you? Different shaped beard or no beard, different glasses?

If the lookalike image was part of a plan (*speculation*), it wasn't to fool any face recognition (plus gait!) cams. If it was part of the plan, it could serve to create doubts among possible witnesses or even jurors. MS and CWW look very similar. However, there are differences: CWW's mole past the right ear towards the back of the head, differently shaped ears and noses. And yet, eery similar, if you are not used to seeing both around at the same time!

The lookalike image picks up the looks they share with thousands of other men! Clean shaven head, beard and glasses. Easy to mix them up! And they are still keeping up the resemblance. I find that strange. Why do I find it strange? Read my post from the beginning..

-Nin

[video=youtube;ULrAWg8Y-c4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULrAWg8Y-c4[/video]

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/15/wayne-wright-now-in-lee-county-jail/

Oh fer cornsake! I had written a post detailing the differences that I use to tell the difference. Unfortunately, one of them is the nose. In all the pics I've seen before these, CWW has a longer, narrower nose. I swear, in ALL the photos until now, this has been the case.

My post went on to talk about MS on the left, you can tell because a, b and c. Yyyeah. I was wrong.

I confused myself once more. I think I successfully deleted that post, lol.

:sigh: :banghead:

The was a really big red flag for me. It appears as though MS just carried on with his "to-do list". Dead wife, check. setup, check.... Unfortunately, I think MS forgot to add to his list the part about pretending to mourn his wife.
I get everything you are saying. But I think we need to remember we only see what the media lets us see, or those who can observe him from afar or even up close and give us context but we may not see the whole picture. Who knows what kind of grieving is going on behind closed doors? We just don't have 24/7 coverage, we have glimpses and peeks, little slices which we are making huge assumptions on.

I get everything you are saying. But I think we need to remember we only see what the media lets us see, or those who can observe him from afar or even up close and give us context but we may not see the whole picture. Who knows what kind of grieving is going on behind closed doors? We just don't have 24/7 coverage, we have glimpses and peeks, little slices which we are making huge assumptions on.

True, but the way he handled the closing of Teresa's practice speaks volumes about his character. Setting up the immediately gave us insight into his priorities. And according to AR, MS wasn't exactly torn up at the funeral.

Here is my theory:

I think MS is stuck. If he says anything about what an evil person CWW is, it will get back to him, and CWW may decide it isn't worth rotting in jail by himself, or worse yet, getting the death penalty, just to pretend-play he has a "brother" on FB. But how can MS possibly speak up without saying what a horrible person CWW turned out to be? So, his only option is to stay silent, and hope there isn't enough evidence to arrest him. And staying silent kind of makes him look guilty to a lot of people, especially after other people have spoken out about what a wonderful person TS was, seemingly without compromising the investigation.

I can't think of any other logical reason why he wouldn't have spoken up by now. No, he doesn't "have" to say anything. But the fact is that people judge you on your behavior.

"Definition of suspicious: causing a feeling that something is wrong or that someone is behaving wrongly : causing suspicion". As in, "MS behavior makes me very suspicious that he was involved in his wife's murder." MOO IMO.

I've said many times that I'd be thrilled to find out his behavior was all part of a plan to catch the "real" criminals. But if his seemingly odd behavior *is* by design, then I imagine he would be grateful to those of us who fell for it for not blowing his cover.

You hit the nail on the head here! :goldcrown:

this is the Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation) thread
that is why we are speculating ("making huge assumptions") about MS

Good point. If innocent, it would be good sense to attempt to clear the Sievers family name for the sake of the children.
If innocent there will be a time in the future when the trial is over to do that. I really don't think it would do any good now when there is so much unknown to the public. Not until the public actually gets to see and hear all the evidence in the case. SMS I think has been careful to let us know there may be more arrests. No matter what MS says, until its all out there, folks who think he had something to do with it will still think that, and those that think he didn't still will think that.

this is the Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)
that is why we are speculating ("making huge assumptions") about MS
You're right, I know that, I wasn't trying to do the old not guilty until proven at all., I was just pointing out that may not be seeing the grieving. But your right, and I still subscribe that he is involved in some way.

True, but the way he handled the closing of Teresa's practice speaks volumes about his character. Setting up the immediately gave us insight into his priorities. And according to AZ, MS wasn't exactly torn up at the funeral.
I agree, his character is in big question. And I think some of the insider info about him says a lot that is backed up by his actions post this tragedy.

All I can say at this point in the game is that IF MS is innocent- It will be shocking. Not only will it be shocking but I really feel that WS will no longer be discussing the case (at least on a daily basis) if in fact he is found to be innocent. He has done way too many things- GFW a day after her brutal killing, begin campaigning for a like-minded doctor less than a week from her death, appearing aloof yet social circles claiming he is boisterous and at times socially awkward. He has the spotlight yet is refusing to step into it- appears to be a guilty heart, IMHO. I'm waiting but with more patients (no pun intended) because the writing seems to be on the wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This tragedy to me has a few similarities with Carol Neulander's death. Investigators said her husband, prominent Rabbi Fred Neulander, paid his good friend to kill his wife. The hit man [FONT=Benton Sans, Arial, sans-serif]spilled the beans and told how Fred hired him for the hit. Fred's defense was that the friend was nuts, jealous of him, blah blah blah.... The lst jury was hung but the 2nd jury found Fred guilty (thank goodness) because the chick he was having an affair with testified she was breaking it off and he promised the mistress that his wife would be gone soon. Scary how IF MS is guilty, which i would be shocked if he wasn't, how it is going to be a tough long road to get him found guilty because like in the [/FONT]Neulander case, the brains behind it was sure to not leave evidence. If it were not for the mistress he would have gotten off.

This tragedy to me has a few similarities with Carol Neulander's death. Investigators said her husband, prominent Rabbi Fred Neulander, paid his good friend to kill his wife. The hit man [FONT=Benton Sans, Arial, sans-serif]spilled the beans and told how Fred hired him for the hit. Fred's defense was that the friend was nuts, jealous of him, blah blah blah.... The lst jury was hung but the 2nd jury found Fred guilty (thank goodness) because the chick he was having an affair with testified she was breaking it off and he promised the mistress that his wife would be gone soon. Scary how IF MS is guilty, which i would be shocked if he wasn't, how it is going to be a tough long road to get him found guilty because like in the [/FONT]Neulander case, the brains behind it was sure to not leave evidence. If it were not for the mistress he would have gotten off.

I wouldnt be surprised if as well as wanting money and her practice there is a mistress. jmo.

MS looks just like the individual, who is charged with the murder of his wife! Or - the murderer of his wife looks just like MS! So, those kids are looking at the almost mirror image of the individual, who is arrested for the murder of their beloved mother.

Somebody may have to explain to them later, why he wasn't initiating a change in looks, just because of that little fact. Of course he does not have to consider a noticeable change, but wouldn't you? Different shaped beard or no beard, different glasses?

If the lookalike image was part of a plan (*speculation*), it wasn't to fool any face recognition (plus gait!) cams. If it was part of the plan, it could serve to create doubts among possible witnesses or even jurors. MS and CWW look very similar. However, there are differences: CWW's mole past the right ear towards the back of the head, differently shaped ears and noses. And yet, eery similar, if you are not used to seeing both around at the same time!

The lookalike image picks up the looks they share with thousands of other men! Clean shaven head, beard and glasses. Easy to mix them up! And they are still keeping up the resemblance. I find that strange. Why do I find it strange? Read my post from the beginning..

-Nin

[video=youtube;ULrAWg8Y-c4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULrAWg8Y-c4[/video]

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/15/wayne-wright-now-in-lee-county-jail/

Mark Sievers' glasses do not fit properly. The temples are not long enough to allow the curve of the temple tips (the curve portion) to rest atop the ears and go behind his ears instead the temples sit too high. That ill fit may indicate he has a big head or at least one that is wide from the eye lens area to the back of his ears. There are eyeglasses made with longer temples.

Secondly, why is he donating all of the office equipment and furnishings to Goodwill? I donate unneeded items to Goodwill. But there were upholstered chairs, desks, electronic equipment, wooden carved screens that he could have made some quick cash by having an auction house come in and auction the office furnishings. In particular, if he is strapped for cash and had fallen behind in the office's rent then it would seem the prudent thing to do.

Is MS still residing in N Naples? Has the placed the Jarvis Road home on the market for sale? Is he still making mortgage payments? How is he paying day to day living expenses? Credit cards? Savings? Could the bank place a freeze on their bank accounts? Who keeps the girls while he is away closing Dr. Teresa Sievers' business? Is he still home schooling their daughters? <modsnip> Just so many questions about the care of those precious little girls....

<modsnip>

I think if there was a Mistress LE would know .

And so would the Media!

Mark Sievers' glasses do not fit properly. The temples are not long enough to allow the curve of the temple tips (the curve portion) to rest atop the ears and go behind his ears instead the temples sit too high. That ill fit may indicate he has a big head or at least one that is wide from the eye lens area to the back of his ears. There are eyeglasses made with longer temples.

Secondly, why is he donating all of the office equipment and furnishings to Goodwill? I donate unneeded items to Goodwill. But there were upholstered chairs, desks, electronic equipment, wooden carved screens that he could have made some quick cash by having an auction house come in and auction the office furnishings. In particular, if he is strapped for cash and had fallen behind in the office's rent then it would seem the prudent thing to do.

Is MS still residing in N Naples? Has the placed the Jarvis Road home on the market for sale? Is he still making mortgage payments? How is he paying day to day living expenses? Credit cards? Savings? Could the bank place a freeze on their bank accounts? Who keeps the girls while he is away closing Dr. Teresa Sievers' business? Is he still home schooling their daughters? <modsnip> Just so many questions about the care of those precious little girls....

<modsnip>

IMO, Goodwill was chosen for a couple of reasons...

He needed the tax write off.

His BFF is in jail and no one else was "available" to help him move (Goodwill picks up and provides a moving crew).

He couldn't afford to move and store the office equipment and furnishings because he had already filled the garage with what he did keep from the office. I assume money is tight and so a storage unit was out.

I think he waited until the last minute and had to vacate before he could sell off anything of value. Hiring guys to move everything into storage until he could sell everything just wasn't profitable and too much work for MS.

LE might know but not necessarily the media. Especially if she is working with LE. That's not something LE would want leaked.

I don't know about that.
PPl come out of the woodwork on murder cases esp if there are mistresses.

I don't know about that.
PPl come out of the woodwork on murder cases esp if there are mistresses.

Except Amber Frey. She worked with LE taping conversations with Scotty for a month or two. Just saying--- could be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member