Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: The children have went through so much already, I do not think they need a "made over" dad at this point. Sorry if this has been mentioned, I am catching up on the threads.

BTW: I feel the same way about the kiddos returning to the house. It is likely the only house they remember living in, having dinner in, birthday parties, holidays, Christmas mornings. She was just such a strong force, in my imagination, they can even feel her presence. They can be around their dogs and toys, they could wrap up in her housecoat, her favorite blanket and just be around her...
He could shave his goatee, surely.

He could shave his goatee, surely.

BBM: Perhaps they have received some grief counseling and he was advised not to make any changes...I am just trying to imagine how the girls feel. Their momma is gone, they prolly want the same dad, same beds, same food, etc...

BBM: Perhaps they have received some grief counseling and he was advised not to make any changes...I am just trying to imagine how the girls feel. Their momma is gone, they prolly want the same dad, same beds, same food, etc...

I'd give you a thousand Thumbs Up and Hugs for your comments if I could.

Thank you for your wonderfully compassionate points regarding the children and changes. (Of course) I agree with you! Any change on top of what's happened would be upsetting to children that age. I love the way you think about mom's housecoat and all the warm, familiar cozy memories. Scent is so incredibly powerful as well. What might seem simple to us - shaving, in this case, could be extremely unsettling to kidlets. There's no reason for Dad to change his appearance and to do so would be selfish and could suggest ulterior motives. Adult children of murdered parents can get very upset when the surviving parent makes changes soon after. I can't imagine what a child would feel. Young children whose entire world is both parents.

Thank you for your wonderfully compassionate points regarding the children and changes. (Of course) I agree with you! Any change on top of what's happened would be upsetting to children that age. I love the way you think about mom's housecoat and all the warm, familiar cozy memories. Scent is so incredibly powerful as well. What might seem simple to us - shaving, in this case, could be extremely unsettling to kidlets. There's no reason for Dad to change his appearance and to do so would be selfish and could suggest ulterior motives. Adult children of murdered parents can get very upset when the surviving parent makes changes soon after. I can't imagine what a child would feel. Young children whose entire world is both parents.

I agree with keeping the routine going for the sake of the children. And I hope - that they are not aware of the fact, that their mother was murdered in the house they are staying in. I can't even pass by the house without a very uneasy feeling, to say the least.

-Nin

I agree with keeping the routine going for the sake of the children. And I hope - that they are not aware of the fact, that their mother was murdered in the house they are staying in. I can't even pass by the house without a very uneasy feeling, to say the least.

-Nin

Same here....just when I look down the street (since I don't go directly in front of it)...strange light...and odd energy around that house.

I understand what some are wondering why MS doesn't change his appearance to distance himself from CWW. All I can think of is in the interview with TS mother and sister, they said that MS said "There is no way Wayne could have done it".

BBM: The children have went through so much already, I do not think they need a "made over" dad at this point. Sorry if this has been mentioned, I am catching up on the threads.

BTW: I feel the same way about the kiddos returning to the house. It is likely the only house they remember living in, having dinner in, birthday parties, holidays, Christmas mornings. She was just such a strong force, in my imagination, they can even feel her presence. They can be around their dogs and toys, they could wrap up in her housecoat, her favorite blanket and just be around her...

I couldn't agree more. I believe the one thing we ALL have in common and can agree upon is the security and well-being of the girls. I have refrained from commenting on those who feel Mark should change his appearance because, frankly, I don't really understand the reasoning. I know the girls need as much familiarity and normalcy as humanly possible right now.

As far as Mark changing his appearance, if the reasoning is because it would distance himself from looking so similar to CWW - well, it's a little late for that. There isn't a soul familiar with this case that hasn't noted how eerily similar they appear. That's been confirmed by both insiders and those of us totally out of the loop.

I couldn't agree more. I believe the one thing we ALL have in common and can agree upon is the security and well-being of the girls. I have refrained from commenting on those who feel Mark should change his appearance because, frankly, I don't really understand the reasoning. I know the girls need as much familiarity and normalcy as humanly possible right now.

As far as Mark changing his appearance, if the reasoning is because it would distance himself from looking so similar to CWW - well, it's a little late for that. There isn't a soul familiar with this case that hasn't noted how eerily similar they appear. That's been confirmed by both insiders and those of us totally out of the loop.

And it wasn't necessarily MS who changed his appearance, it was CWW...

I just watched this video for the first time, no doubt it's been presented here before, but, I really dislike the way her partner At the practice said "she lived big and well, she she died big" almost justifying it. It was the stupidest expression and I wished I could have reached out and shaken the commenter. Were all the people in Teresa's practice this terribly uncouth 24/7? Sheesh.

http://fox4now.video.jrn.com/Dr-Teresa-Sievers-partner-speaks-out-Tara-Molina-29322822

I just watched this video for the first time, no doubt it's been presented here before, but, I really dislike the way her partner At the practice said "she lived big and well, she she died big" almost justifying it. It was the stupidest expression and I wished I could have reached out and shaken the commenter. Were all the people in Teresa's practice this terribly uncouth 24/7? Sheesh.

http://fox4now.video.jrn.com/Dr-Teresa-Sievers-partner-speaks-out-Tara-Molina-29322822
You misquoted LS...she said "she lived big and well, unfortunately she died big". English isn't LS first language so I try to keep that in mind when I listen to her. (Never saw her in the office, never met her) If you knew Teresa though, there IS a sort of irony in the way she died...it was a loud way to go out of this world...Teresa was a determined person who did speak up and out about things that mattered to her. LS seems to be a go-getter too...I imagine that's why they partnered up to "spread their message". JMO

Let's get real for a moment...how many cases have you seen where the victims spouse is defending the accused? Think about it...absolutely ridiculous!

I think they made need to spend more time with docs mom and sisters. It will help comfort all involved. Jmo

For someone who seems allergic to negativity, she didn't mind opening her home to the biggest negative POI around.

I think they made need to spend more time with docs mom and sisters. It will help comfort all involved. Jmo

I agree, it is unfortunate for the girls, that they live so far away. I wonder if any of TS' immediate family have offered to come down and stay with MS and the girls, and if so, I am curious what MS' reaction was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*