Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am Theresa's family I am going to tread carefully. I happen to think MS is involved and always have- I will be pleasantly surprised to learn otherwise. Anyway, If he is as controlling as AR has shared (and I have no reason not to completely believe her take) then I am worried if things start looking bad for him (to him) that he could pull a Josh Powell type maneuver. I don't like typing this- at all- but that would be a huge concern for me if I am a relative of those precious girls.

For someone who seems allergic to negativity, she didn't mind opening her home to the biggest negative POI around.

Maybe she did mind..and that's why we are all here today. You can't know....

Edit: I thought you were talking about Teresa...(Is this regarding LS? I'm confused now..probable missed something)

For someone who seems allergic to negativity, she didn't mind opening her home to the biggest negative POI around.
Exactly!Or, allegedly opening up a for a OBSCENE amountOf dinero. My original point was, she was so ho-hum when speaking about LS death. The comment, even though she said "unfortunately she died big " imo was dumb. I just found it all disingenuous. Moo!!!!!

Maybe she did mind..and that's why we are all here today. You can't know....

Edit: I thought you were talking about Teresa...(Is this regarding LS? I'm confused now..probable missed something)
Just reference the post I responded to, the one who was interviewed after TS died.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

If I am Theresa's family I am going to tread carefully. I happen to think MS is involved and always have- I will be pleasantly surprised to learn otherwise. Anyway, If he is as controlling as AR has shared (and I have no reason not to completely believe her take) then I am worried if things start looking bad for him (to him) that he could pull a Josh Powell type maneuver. I don't like typing this- at all- but that would be a huge concern for me if I am a relative of those precious girls.

I still don't know what to think about MS's involvement, but have had the same thoughts as you, Frigga w/regard to Josh Powell. Scary..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Exactly!Or, allegedly opening up a for a OBSCENE amountOf dinero. My original point was, she was so ho-hum when speaking about LS death. The comment, even though she said "unfortunately she died big " imo was dumb. I just found it all disingenuous. Moo!!!!!
You mean speaking about "TS" death... but yeah it was like she needed all the negativity (media) to stop because it was giving her a headache or something. The only thing going on at the time was everyone saying what a wonderful person the doctor was. I wonder if she has been fulfilling the part of "carrying on" the good doctors word?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

You misquoted LS...she said "she lived big and well, unfortunately she died big". English isn't LS first language so I try to keep that in mind when I listen to her. (Never saw her in the office, never met her) If you knew Teresa though, there IS a sort of irony in the way she died...it was a loud way to go out of this world...Teresa was a determined person who did speak up and out about things that mattered to her. LS seems to be a go-getter too...I imagine that's why they partnered up to "spread their message". JMO

I completing agree with your Helper9693. That was exactly the type of peson TS was and I have even heard her family describe the situation in a similar fashion. Nothing disingenuous about it.

I feel exactly the same way.

I just watched the interview with LS and I have to admit I am bothered by it. I don't know if it was the way she kept looking away- off to the side- or the way she seemed so unemotional... unaffected by the murder. This woman is a mother herself- correct? She was supposedly 'like minded' with TS. I don't see it- there is something off- MOO. I cry thinking about what happened to TS and I didn't even remotely know her- this LS- she's not that?

I can't help but feel maybe poor TS was surrounded by a bunch of unconscionable grifters and criminals- who were like minded with everyone EXCEPT her. I have a strange feeling we are going to hear of a connection between LS, CWW and JR and we all know those last two connect back to MS- as does the first one. I think LE is treading lightly in these next few weeks tying all of this together and keeping those innocent girls safe. That would matter more than anything else to them I would guess.

I think now that it has been confirmed publically by AL that MS allowed CWW to physically sleep in the same place as some of Teresa's family at the time of the funeral, I think it is safe to say that MS is a dangerous person. Only a cowardly and sick person would arrange to kill the mother of his children for control, so called freedom and life insurance proceeds and only a truly depraved mind would then have the hired killer sleep where the victim's family slept, vulnerable and unprotected. Teresa's birthday is tomorrow. She would have been 47 years old. Teresa wasn't a perfect person but she was a healer and a mentor and someone who left the people she touched in a better place. Please say a prayer for her girls and for her true family, in whatever faith you profess, when you lay down tonight.

I will say a prayer AR- you are a good and true friend, I am so sorry for everyone who loved her.

None of us are perfect but to me- she was perfectly imperfect and it is apparent to all of us she adored her children.

Praying for healing and justice for your beautiful friend. The world was a better place because she was in it- it's a loss for all of us now that she is gone.

I just watched the interview with LS and I have to admit I am bothered by it. I don't know if it was the way she kept looking away- off to the side- or the way she seemed so unemotional... unaffected by the murder. This woman is a mother herself- correct? She was supposedly 'like minded' with TS. I don't see it- there is something off- MOO. I cry thinking about what happened to TS and I didn't even remotely know her- this LS- she's not that?

I can't help but feel maybe poor TS was surrounded by a bunch of unconscionable grifters and criminals- who were like minded with everyone EXCEPT her. I have a strange feeling we are going to hear of a connection between LS, CWW and JR and we all know those last two connect back to MS- as does the first one. I think LE is treading lightly in these next few weeks tying all of this together and keeping those innocent girls safe. That would matter more than anything else to them I would guess.

As a message can get lost in translation, I would like to say that this reply is meant with respect. Without risking my identity, all I can say is that this is not an accurate depiction of LS. She had TS's back (and still very much does. As I believe someone has already mentioned, English is not LS' first language. I also think its important (as this other user said), that she used the word "unfortunately" when talking about dying big. With the language barrier, she may not have realized how that comment may be construed. Ironically, that statement describes TS' to a T. As someone who knew TS well, I am not offended and have even heard TS' family describe it that way. TS' was a force to be reckoned with. And if you know anthing about TS', she still is (just not in the physical sense).

MS? Thats a whole other ball of wax and I agree with your opinion.

I think now that it has been confirmed publically by AL that MS allowed CWW to physically sleep in the same place as some of Teresa's family at the time of the funeral, I think it is safe to say that MS is a dangerous person. Only a cowardly and sick person would arrange to kill the mother of his children for control, so called freedom and life insurance proceeds and only a truly depraved mind would then have the hired killer sleep where the victim's family slept, vulnerable and unprotected. Teresa's birthday is tomorrow. She would have been 47 years old. Teresa wasn't a perfect person but she was a healer and a mentor and someone who left the people she touched in a better place. Please say a prayer for her girls and for her true family, in whatever faith you profess, when you lay down tonight.

Well said AR. Well said.

Thanks Finding Truth- not taken the wrong way- at all. Since you are in the know I will honor your opinion and I am relieved to know that's how you feel about LS. I want to know and believe she had people who loved her surrounding her- in her practice at least- at the time of her senseless murder. Thank you for sharing your valuable insight- it's appreciated.

I trust implicitly everything AR has spoken from the very beginning. I have never thought AR had an "agenda" (not that this has ever been implied) other than to stand up for her dear friend, Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers. And I want to say how much I appreciate the input from AR. So eloquently worded and heartfelt. I agree with everything AR has commented on regarding this case.

As a message can get lost in translation, I would like to say that this reply is meant with respect. Without risking my identity, all I can say is that this is not an accurate depiction of LS. She had TS's back (and still very much does. As I believe someone has already mentioned, English is not LS' first language. I also think its important (as this other user said), that she used the word "unfortunately" when talking about dying big. With the language barrier, she may not have realized how that comment may be construed. Ironically, that statement describes TS' to a T. As someone who knew TS well, I am not offended and have even heard TS' family describe it that way. TS' was a force to be reckoned with. And if you know anthing about TS', she still is (just not in the physical sense).

MS? Thats a whole other ball of wax and I agree with your opinion.

thanks for clarification. It will help clear up
my thoughts on her and redirect my judgements elsewhere. My apologies about LS.

Thanks Finding Truth- not taken the wrong way- at all. Since you are in the know I will honor your opinion and I am relieved to know that's how you feel about LS. I want to know and believe she had people who loved her surrounding her- in her practice at least- at the time of her senseless murder. Thank you for sharing your valuable insight- it's appreciated.

No problem

thanks for clarification. It will help clear up
my thoughts on her and redirect my judgements elsewhere. My apologies about LS.

looking at the video objectively, I can see how people could be put off by it. Thank you for keeping an open mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*