Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mackazpm,
Do you by any chance know what MS's vanity plate on the van meant? "1 PM" ?
I have posed this question to AR and a month or so ago, so my apologizes if someone answered and I missed it.
Thanks,

Mackazpm,
Do you by any chance know what MS's vanity plate on the van meant? "1 PM" ?
I have posed this question to AR and a month or so ago, so my apologizes if someone answered and I missed it.
Thanks,

Would have no knowledge of that...

DeDee & AmazonRain,
I am so glad y'all are here. Such strong, smart & caring women.
DeDee, I have been through 2 divorces and all I wanted was to get out. I didn't want anything but to get out & the first one took 31 days from the time I left with my son & my life. The second took 7 years. I actually forgot I was still married it took so long to get papers signed. I cannot imagine what you went through. PTSD is the debil in disguise.
AmazonRain, I agree with you, just waiting on the day someone else is slapped with handcuffs.
I pray everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving whether in this country or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to comfort myself by thinking when the death penalty becomes such an impending outcome someone is going to make a deal for LWOP and that person is going to sing all about MS.

we can only hope. even he sings like a canary, MS could just call him a liar.

I know we are going to find out that there is a large insurance policy and that Teresa's family and office finances were not in order. I have said before that Mark controlled the household and the office finances and I know this first hand. I can't say more than that but I strongly believe based on a few different significant things that we are going to find out that there is a large insurance policy and that Teresa's family and office finances were not in order. Teresa was a practicing physician at the time of her death for over 15 years (since 1999). Even with the hundreds of thousands in student loans and advanced degrees you would think that her finances would be stabilizing after 15 years. The problem was MS and his control of the finances and his need for a certain material image and his need for the biggest house on the block and his never ending obsession with money. If MS could have bailed on that house and moved somewhere else he would have done so by now. He hasn't and we are going to find out that this is because he owes more on the house then he could sell it for in the current market. I wouldn't be surprised if we learn of equity loans against the house. Nothing would surprise me. The insurance was going to be the big pay day that he would have shared with his BFF of 30 years for a job accomplished. The account was the stop gap measure. The long term plan was to keep the practice going. Time will tell.

I totally agree AR that he would be long gone by now if there had been any $$ at all. My girlfriend was the bread winner of a family of 4 (also 2 little girls). Her husband's job was to 'manage their family and her business finances'. Every time she would ask him any type of question for an update he would get really pisst and annoyed. telling her 'i've GOT this'!
Do you think it's possible that LE TOLD MS he couldn't leave town? or is that just in the old movies where the detective would say, 'i wouldn't advise leaving town while this investigation is on-going'.

I totally agree AR that he would be long gone by now if there had been any $$ at all. My girlfriend was the bread winner of a family of 4 (also 2 little girls). Her husband's job was to 'manage their family and her business finances'. Every time she would ask him any type of question for an update he would get really pisst and annoyed. telling her 'i've GOT this'!
Do you think it's possible that LE TOLD MS he couldn't leave town? or is that just in the old movies where the detective would say, 'i wouldn't advise leaving town while this investigation is on-going'.

If LE has told him not to leave town he hasn't passed this information on to anyone that I know of. MS has circled the wagons and is keeping many people at a serious arm's length from what I have heard. I strongly believe that outside of the $33k from the account and some other smaller set asides there isn't as much money here as people would think. If he has to pay for a defense he will likely have to go to some family members like CWW has had to (from what I've been told 2nd hand).

If LE has told him not to leave town he hasn't passed this information on to anyone that I know of. MS has circled the wagons and is keeping many people at a serious arm's length from what I have heard. I strongly believe that outside of the $33k from the account and some other smaller set asides there isn't as much money here as people would think. If he has to pay for a defense he will likely have to go to some family members like CWW has had to (from what I've been told 2nd hand).

If I were a betting man, I think that MS will be using a public defender. I have a feeling the cookie jar is empty. That is one of the reasons TS isn't here. She was starting to become aware. She's working her @ss off, thinking, trusting the cookie jar is full.

Some of us are speculating if the marriage was in trouble. Well since we believe MS was involved the marriage was definitely in trouble. The thing is TS obviously didn't realize how bad things were or she would have gotten out. She probably felt the strain on the marriage but I'm sure he pretended everything was fine all the while he was plotting to get rid of her.

Does anyone think that TS came back by herself for a reason? Maybe to check things out while MS was not there rather than having to get back to the office.

Does anyone think that TS came back by herself for a reason? Maybe to check things out while MS was not there rather than having to get back to the office.

Maybe a bit of both? It makes me feel better about what happened to her to think that she knew something was not right.

Of course, this is not about me. Not that anything makes this crime less savage, but something about her coming home to this brutality, blissfully unaware of any type of problems, just left her family to come home to relax for the night, before selflessly serving a patient who probably had no idea of the familial sacrifice she had just made.... bothers me so much more.

It is so horrific, either way.
All JMO :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads