Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots to consider with JR & CWW in jail along with others most likely involved who are still roaming the free world. JMO but I feel like MS is a dirty little mouse involved with some big vicious, nasty rats. The most prolific JR, CWW and his not in jail lovely brother JW. Those 3 don't really need MS at this point when push comes to shove---he was willing and they used him. The practice is no longer 'available' to any them. MS is on lots of shakey ground and watching his back.

None of them in MO was living the beautiful doctor wife dream. So maybe CWW felt ms was a goody show off and decided to bring him down to a trailer park lifestyle.

Or maybe CWW felt that with TS dead. He would be able to borrow 50k from mark via the insurance money while also making it easy to use ms name for credit cards and loans without TS being around to cause problems. Idk

You think CWW would betray his bestie? Or would CWW think MS would be better off without his wife, or at least cool with it--like he was doing him a favor? Skinner was more adamant about the point that CWW and MS could not be on the outs than any other point as far as I could tell. Do you think CWW was the guy who made the executive decisions in their bestie relationship? I still think MS wanted his wife dead, just like all the spouses looking for money and freedom before him, IMO. I hope I am on the right thread to say that! Probably should make sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The crux of all of this for me after reading the Bolin reports is WHY MS kept an ongoing relationship with CWW. Fear? Loyalty? Love? He had to know about Ronnie's murder. Had to. I think CWW and Ronnie were intimate at some point too, which was the root of the "spill the beans" statement.

I think loyalty and love. They were bros. Being in a different state would have given MS every excuse to create some distance in their buddy relationship. Instead, it seemed to gain momentum if anything. MS was CWW's best man not too long ago and they looked outright gleeful, fun-loving and comfortable at his wedding. If I was scared of a friend, I might feel forced to be his best man, but I would not feel forced to pretend I was groping his wife. That's just pure fun. (If I am MS.)

I think loyalty and love. They were bros. Being in a different state would have given MS every excuse to create some distance in their buddy relationship. Instead, it seemed to gain momentum if anything. MS was CWW's best man not too long ago and they looked outright gleeful, fun-loving and comfortable at his wedding. If I was scared of a friend, I might feel forced to be his best man, but I would not feel forced to pretend I was groping his wife. That's just pure fun. (If I am MS.)

~I got the same impression! That has always bothered me, in the theory that they were all conspiring during this time. How would someone have such a beautiful day of new beginnings in such an ominous light? CWW looked so radiant while looking at his new bride, like he had nothing else on his mind at all. IMH

I don't want to believe that MS is involved. But I just can't imagine CWW killing his bestie's wife, without being asked to. I think they were very close friends. More like brothers. I cannot see CWW betraying his friend like that. JMO

I don't want to believe that MS is involved. But I just can't imagine CWW killing his bestie's wife, without being asked to. I think they were very close friends. More like brothers. I cannot see CWW betraying his friend like that. JMO

JMO... CWW is a predator, his not in jail brother, JW (if indeed involved), seems to be the same. JR comes off to me as a crazy, scary dumbass who follows orders for the little prize at the end of the tunnel. LOL, 'tunnel' is the I-75 mice & rats travel on. If involved, MS wants what he wants but can't physically 'execute' (pardon the pun) such vicious plans himself. MS reminds me of a doctor in another case that's not on this forum---he wants what he wants, if and when the opportunity presents itself... he would like to stick his finger out and press the button like getting an elevator. Then walk away fulfilled. I'm not saying MS is the master-mind here, he just sees his opportunities. CWW sees everything as an opportunity then makes choices accordingly. CWW and MS are manipulators BUT CWW is King in that arena.

I'm certainly not experienced a sleuthing what so ever, so in the end my intuition may proved failed.

I've been reading these threads for a couple weeks and this case has really drawn me in. The more I read about MS, the more he reminds me of my ex-husband, an expert manipulator.
My theory is that MS planted the seed, lying to CWW about an affair TS was having or some other made-up transgression against him. At the same time, maybe he casually mentioned that TS would be coming home alone late at night. I feel that, as evil and cold-blooded as CWW is, he's more loyal to MS than MS is in return. It wouldn't have taken much for him to come up with the idea to take care of his best friend's wife. I think CWW enlisted JR as the actual muscle behind the attack, promising him the 10K in return for helping him commit a "perfect crime" (because who would suspect two guys from Missouri?) I think CWW was cocky because he's gotten away with it before, and I think he planned to let JR do all the dirty work. He never thought the Walmart security cam would catch him in the parking lot and prove he was in FL.
When the SHTF and MS felt the pressure starting to build, I believe he turned on his lifelong BFF and that's how CWW was a POI so soon after the crime. Maybe he told LE that CWW was a loose cannon and was wanted for questioning in another murder 19 years ago, and that he (MS) was just a great guy who was willing to give him a job even knowing his past, but now he was starting to fear for his safety. I feel like MS is sitting in the catbird seat somewhere, having manipulated someone else into committing this crime for him.
I hope I'm wrong, for the sake of the girls.

~I got the same impression! That has always bothered me, in the theory that they were all conspiring during this time. How would someone have such a beautiful day of new beginnings in such an ominous light? CWW looked so radiant while looking at his new bride, like he had nothing else on his mind at all. IMH

It could have been that trip that gave MS a taste of freedom and sparked the idea between the buddies of getting JR to do a hit on TS. Or, if it were already planned, maybe they didn't think it was ominous. Maybe for MS it was a "financially secure single guy" light at the end of his tunnel, and for CWW, just some logistical planning to help out his best man. More to celebrate.

I've been reading these threads for a couple weeks and this case has really drawn me in. The more I read about MS, the more he reminds me of my ex-husband, an expert manipulator.
My theory is that MS planted the seed, lying to CWW about an affair TS was having or some other made-up transgression against him. At the same time, maybe he casually mentioned that TS would be coming home alone late at night. I feel that, as evil and cold-blooded as CWW is, he's more loyal to MS than MS is in return. It wouldn't have taken much for him to come up with the idea to take care of his best friend's wife. I think CWW enlisted JR as the actual muscle behind the attack, promising him the 10K in return for helping him commit a "perfect crime" (because who would suspect two guys from Missouri?) I think CWW was cocky because he's gotten away with it before, and I think he planned to let JR do all the dirty work. He never thought the Walmart security cam would catch him in the parking lot and prove he was in FL.
When the SHTF and MS felt the pressure starting to build, I believe he turned on his lifelong BFF and that's how CWW was a POI so soon after the crime. Maybe he told LE that CWW was a loose cannon and was wanted for questioning in another murder 19 years ago, and that he (MS) was just a great guy who was willing to give him a job even knowing his past, but now he was starting to fear for his safety. I feel like MS is sitting in the catbird seat somewhere, having manipulated someone else into committing this crime for him.
I hope I'm wrong, for the sake of the girls.

Interesting. If CWW is the evil lap dog it seems he could be, maybe it wouldn't have taken more than some passive suggestions by MS and the opportunity of TS being alone for CWW to orchestrate the crime, and MS's hands would technically be clean.

I still tend to believe MS either spearheaded the idea or at least was In agreement, and that he paid for it through the practice so it looked like IT services.

Would CWW risk killing MS's wife if he wasn't 1000% sure that's what MS wanted? Especially since she brought in the bacon? Seems like MS had to be in on it. Although I don't know how LE could prove that.

It might come down to one bald bespectacled bestie's word vs another.

Except an anticipated three-some later on. JMO

Interesting. If CWW is the evil lap dog it seems he could be, maybe it wouldn't have taken more than some passive suggestions by MS and the opportunity of TS being alone for CWW to orchestrate the crime, and MS's hands would technically be clean.

I still tend to believe MS either spearheaded the idea or at least was In agreement, and that he paid for it through the practice so it looked like IT services.

Would CWW risk killing MS's wife if he wasn't 1000% sure that's what MS wanted? Especially since she brought in the bacon? Seems like MS had to be in on it. Although I don't know how LE could prove that.

It might come down to one bald bespectacled bestie's word vs another.

:giggle::giggle::laughing:

I have been catching up on all the threads (whew!), I see that many posts here reference this murder as a unsolicited/solicited "favor" from CWW for bff MS. However, JR is said to have allegedly bragged to friends that his weekend "job" netted him 10k-why would CWW dig into his own pocket to pay JR?

IMO, when a killing is paid for, there is usually a gain for someone...money, property, freedom, vengeance. So in this scenario, who stands to gain from TS death-

CWW: How does he benefit?
JR: After the initial payoff, how does he benefit?
MS: He has his freedom, his daughters, all the marital money, all the marital property, probable life insurance (perhaps even multiple policies), possible retirement and investment plans, current and future residuals from projects (?), sympathy...

I have been catching up on all the threads (whew!), I see that many posts here reference this murder as a unsolicited/solicited "favor" from CWW for bff MS. However, JR is said to have allegedly bragged to friends that his weekend "job" netted him 10k-why would CWW dig into his own pocket to pay JR?

IMO, when a killing is paid for, there is usually a gain for someone...money, property, freedom, vengeance. So in this scenario, who stands to gain from TS death-

CWW: How does he benefit?
JR: After the initial payoff, how does he benefit?
MS: He has his freedom, his daughters, all the marital money, all the marital property, probable life insurance (perhaps even multiple policies), possible retirement and investment plans, current and future residuals from projects (?), sympathy...

Money is the common denominator.

JR: Money
CWW: More Money
MS: Most Money

-Nin

Question for insiders: Can anyone confirm that MS' personal vehicle had a vanity plate that consisted of two letters and a number? I ask because I am forming an entirely unexplored motive and theory <modsnip>.

They have been married a long time. I wonder why now ?

He seems like he had freedom. Went to a wedding by himself.

TS was a worker and took little time. Maybe she expected him to be productive and not live too easy.

Question for insiders: Can anyone confirm that MS' personal vehicle had a vanity plate that consisted of two letters and a number? I ask because I am forming an entirely unexplored motive and theory <modsnip>.

Tag

-Nin

Attachments

• sievers van tag cropped.jpg
    sievers van tag cropped.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 418
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online