Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
but why would LE say W/O Premeditation?

They have to word it like that because they are initially charging him with second degree murder. They can't charge him with first degree until a grand jury hands down an indictment (assuming they are going for first degree, I'd hope so).

Yes, hey accidentally klled her while driving there for 1200 miles. Oh whoopsie.

Aww MrsArk, I didn't mean to imply that at all :smile: I think a lot of us got that part mixed up. Some of the posters are still saying it.

No biggee! Prob won't be the last error I post! Seriously, it's ok to point out incorrect info- mine or anyone else's for that matter. No harm!

i think they need all players arrested before they can hand down a first degree murder charge. I think it's gonna be one of those things where the crime won't make any sense unless mark is arrested, since that would be the last peice of the puzzle.

Did you all see where relay posted this?
Sievers suspect hires Palm Beach defense lawyer Elizabeth Parker

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Jun-2015-Media-links-only-No-Discussion/page6

I JUST NOW happened to see that there was a thread from YESTERDAY MORNING that had been started by beach for Elizabeth Parker - Defense Attorney representing CWW posted at 10:10 am. I should have said beach instead of relay, but that thread is not showing up for me.
The only way I happened to see it at all was it was right above thread Information where there are two other threads you can go to after reading this one. < >
I don't know why when I click Dr. Teresa Sievers I cannot see it listed. I see plenty of other threads, but not this particular one. :confused:
Just wanted to apologize to beach for giving someone the credit...although everybody else has probably already seen the new thread, and I wasn't giving anyone any new information :blushing:

ETA ~ I kept wondering why nobody was talking about the "new" news :wink:

I JUST NOW happened to see that there was a thread from YESTERDAY MORNING that had been started by beach for Elizabeth Parker - Defense Attorney representing CWW posted at 10:10 am. I should have said beach instead of relay, but that thread is not showing up for me.
The only way I happened to see it at all was it was right above thread Information where there are two other threads you can go to after reading this one. < >
I don't know why when I click Dr. Teresa Sievers I cannot see it listed. I see plenty of other threads, but not this particular one. :confused:
Just wanted to apologize to beach for giving someone the credit...although everybody else has probably already seen the new thread, and I wasn't giving anyone any new information :blushing:

ETA ~ I kept wondering why nobody was talking about the "new" news :wink:

No, no! No apology needed whatsoever! The timestamp on my OP in that thread is very misleading. I was opening the thread quite late, long after relay, NIN and at least 6-7 others had already discovered the Naples News & ABC7 articles linking the docs. The time was edited on my OP just for intro and context, then all 35 other posts were moved over to that topical thread. Zero credit here! I was much later to be in the know. Only thing I did was make sure we had all the info in one topical thread.

i think they need all players arrested before they can hand down a first degree murder charge. I think it's gonna be one of those things where the crime won't make any sense unless mark is arrested, since that would be the last peice of the puzzle.

I've thought this but you get the credit for posting it! Nice first post, welcome!

No, no! No apology needed whatsoever! The timestamp on my OP in that thread is very misleading. I was opening the thread quite late, long after relay, NIN and at least 6-7 others had already discovered the Naples News & ABC7 articles linking the docs. The time was edited on my OP just for intro and context, then all 35 other posts were moved over to that topical thread. Zero credit here! I was much later to be in the know. Only thing I did was make sure we had all the info in one topical thread.

Now I get it, why when I went back to that new thread there were all those messages that were not there before not very long after I first saw it!

i think most of us agree (at least on this thread) that this hit was initiated with MS. I have thought through every possible scenario and it is the only logical one to me. I think it's safe to say, most of us, also think LE thinks the same.

This bothers me though. Typically in spousal hit cases, doesn't LE arrest the ****(s) AND the mastermind - get them all separated and off the street - even on much lesser charges while stalling to gather more significant evidence and prepare for the trial...

this might be a dumb question, but WHY hasn't MS been arrested yet? Could it be that neither CWW or JR are talking and MS could get away with this?

The Sheriff's overall demeanor is one of confidence, and when I listen to him, I get the feeling that he wants us to know that the case is complicated yes, but 'we've got this'.

I'm not wording this correctly, i guess what i'm asking is why isn't MS in the slammer? Do you all think LE has ANYTHING on this guy (MS) of substance?

i think most of us agree (at least on this thread) that this hit was initiated with MS. I have thought through every possible scenario and it is the only logical one to me. I think it's safe to say, most of us, also think LE thinks the same.

This bothers me though. Typically in spousal hit cases, doesn't LE arrest the ****(s) AND the mastermind - get them all separated and off the street - even on much lesser charges while stalling to gather more significant evidence and prepare for the trial...

this might be a dumb question, but WHY hasn't MS been arrested yet? Could it be that neither CWW or JR are talking and MS could get away with this?

The Sheriff's overall demeanor is one of confidence, and when I listen to him, I get the feeling that he wants us to know that the case is complicated yes, but 'we've got this'.

I'm not wording this correctly, i guess what i'm asking is why isn't MS in the slammer? Do you all think LE has ANYTHING on this guy (MS) of substance?

I think they have enough circumstantial evidence but not enough to link him. There is no way he isn't involved I've tried to think of ways he's not involved and it brings me back to the same conclusion he's involved no matter how you spin it.

I concur.

First, they may be waiting for him to break down and then they can extract a confession. I've come across some cases where someone tried to run away or commit suicide and they confessed when prevented, because they just can't stand being under constant suspicion and pretending to be innocent.

They must also need more evidence: 1. confession by CWW, who since he's only recently hired a lawyer, will be a long process of negotiation - it will depend on what kind of evidence they have that will convict him on what charge. ie if he believes he'll be facing the death penalty it's more likely he'll implicate MS to save himself. 2. Combing through all the evidence of contact between them, money flowing between them, which will be hard to isolate as relating to the crime since they spoke and worked together. 3. They'll also be constructing their case for MS motive, delving into all his past activities, interviewing and re-interviewing everyone who knew/worked with TS and MS.

So, I'm wondering if all went well with life insurance, in a timely matter, he'd pay the money back to the "donaters?" Because in reality, if all DID go well with life insurance, then should be considered a loan.

And probably the IRS should be monitoring it, unless they are registered as a non-profit that is :(

No, TS was not aware of my opinion. But TS was a very smart woman and I suspect she had an idea. Keep in mind, TS had small children and it was very clear that MS was serving a very necessary function in her world. My friendship was more important than my opinion. TS wanted to be focused on patients and medicine and love on her girls when she wasn't working and her marriage to him allowed this to be the case. I suspect, however, that recently she became disenchanted and was readying herself to leave. The fact that she left the board of Our Mother's Home is my key indicator for this line of thinking. She needed time and energy to get her affairs in order. When I think of motive, I think of how money and image and control of the girls are the most important things to MS. If TS left MS then his money, his image and his control of the girls would have changed. I think we are going to find out that the motive is that simple.

Did anyone address the question of safety to the children? Especially if the father is guilty of course and becomes desperate.

Just my :twocents:.

Unlikely CWW will confess now. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think he will implicate MS, either (if MS is involved). IMO LCSO knew early on that CWW would not be cooperating with LE, so I don't think they are relying on his assistance in rounding up additional defendants.:moo:

Unlikely CWW will confess now. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think he will implicate MS, either (if MS is involved). IMO LCSO knew early on that CWW would not be cooperating with LE, so I don't think they are relying on his assistance in rounding up additional defendants.:moo:

ITA. JR is the one who will talk. And I bet down the road he will be given a decent plea deal to testify against CWW and anyone else involved. jmo

Agreed, JR is the weaker link. He's younger, the thought of life in prison and possible death penalty probably doesn't sound to appealing. CWW isn't scared by much so I doubt he will crack. Mark can't say anything without implicating himself. My money is on JR

I agree....today. LOL I totally agree that CWW is not going to confess and will make it as hard as he possibly can for LE. I'm constantly shifting back and forth regarding the possibility of CWW flipping on MS (assuming he was involved). I do think it's possible on a given day depending on several things, e.g. plea deal offers, what evidence LE already has, what JR may have already said....and a number of other factors.

The irony for me is I believe CWW will be more loyal to and protective of MS than MS would ever be to CWW if the situation was reversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notaryroute