Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM & RSBM.

Looking back over some older stories I came across this one when SMS spoke shortly after the arrests of JR and CWW. His comment about not being aware of a higher profile case is extraordinary since he does not seem prone to exaggeration.

Also it seems apparent there are other crimes (plural) and other arrests (plural) pending. Other than the RB case, I wonder what he was referring to. Sleuthy sleuths, what say you?

"I don't know that there's been a higher profile case,"*Scott said of Sievers' murder."

He said that stories or not, the sheriff's office has evidence — a lot of it.

"They {the arrests if JR and CWW) are two very, very significant stages in those investigation … but by no means, no means have we stopped, let up, pulled off the gas pedal," he said. "We believe there's still work to be done*to make sure we have everyone and anyone who is responsible in some way for this tragedy. "

"Scott said his investigators gathered*gobs of circumstantial and physical evidence, some of which hasn't even been analyzed yet, that tells the tale "and will continue to tell the ultimate story on how this went down, very well of*implicating others in the crime."

“Early on, our detectives developed strong suspicion in terms of who committed the crimes*and how it occurred,” he said."

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...odgers-curtis-wayne-wright-missouri/71478592/

I've been reading here for quite a while and just recently joined the site. I will say that it is refreshing to read the thoughts and speculations of such intellectual, tactful people while maintaining respect for one another along with the memory of this beautiful woman. With that said, I've done some of my own "speculating" and have wondered with today's technology, if CWW had been possibly monitoring the emails of TS or any other "footprints" she had been leaving in cyberspace with or even without the knowledge of MS. If so, he could've learned of the travel plans of her returning home earlier than the rest of her family and also gained knowledge of her future plans or ideas for the practice and it's employees either with or without including MS in those plans and ideas just yet...just to name a few things.

I've been reading here for quite a while and just recently joined the site. I will say that it is refreshing to read the thoughts and speculations of such intellectual, tactful people while maintaining respect for one another along with the memory of this beautiful woman. With that said, I've done some of my own "speculating" and have wondered with today's technology, if CWW had been possibly monitoring the emails of TS or any other "footprints" she had been leaving in cyberspace with or even without the knowledge of MS. If so, he could've learned of the travel plans of her returning home earlier than the rest of her family and also gained knowledge of her future plans or ideas for the practice and it's employees either with or without including MS in those plans and ideas just yet...just to name a few things.

Welcome DesiredJustice.

Yes, welcome! And I love your name!

Thank you and Thank you. It's nice to know there are other "sleuthers" out there that aren't just wanting to know details of such a horrific crime but truly wanting justice for people we don't even personally know.

I think they thought they had a foolproof plan. MS would stay behind with none other that TS family. A perfect alibi. Who would suspect his best bud in another state? The door was pried to make it look like someone tried breaking in on her. She fought back and they killed her. Or, her name would be tied with other holistic dr,s being killed. CWW would show up at the funeral like you would expect a best bud to do to comfort MS and her family. It probably would have seemed odd if he didn't since he was BFF. IDK with certainly what lead them to CWW. If it was the walmart tape or something else. But Im sure glad for Scott and his team being so thorough with their investigation. jmo.

“Early on, our detectives developed strong suspicion in terms of who committed the crimes*and how it occurred,” he said."
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...odgers-curtis-wayne-wright-missouri/71478592/

*Respectfully shortened by yours truly*

The plural is a misspelling IMO. The "how it occurred" refers to "crime"singular,and not "crimes", plural. I recall catching it too and almost knocked over my keypad. But then I thought it was just a misspellings. ;)

My opinion of course.

-Nin

Have been out all day so just catching up. After reading AR's theory regarding where Teresa was in her marriage, actual words do not have to be spoken for a person close to another to pick up on signs, language, and voice.

If one has been through a nasty divorce, it is even easier to "sniff" trouble in a friend's marriage. JMO.

This leads me to an even stronger suspicion of MS's involvement! He would not be a man to have his doctor wife divorce him!

Still thinking on AR's theory on Teresa's marriage, several factors to be considered.

Teresa's sister will have the story as she was told when the travel plans were discussed. She will know why Teresa had to go home a day early and could not cancel appointments for that Monday to stay with her family. After all, she only worked a part-time schedule. This is not said to be snippy. IIRC, travel plans were made in March, three months ahead of the trip. Just think about the logic in that.
Wonder what the discussion was between Teresa and MS for this arrangement?

Didn't Teresa have two brothers who also lived in FL? Weren't they the ones who came over before the murder to help MS check out the security system on the house? Wonder if Teresa talked with them or they sensed problems in the marriage?

And then you have her close inner circle. How many of them had a gut feeling that something was wrong in the marriage?

IMO, after LE interviews all these people close to her, there will be more missing pieces to the puzzle discovered. Each piece will eventually lead to the arrest of MS.
IMO . Patience. . .

Still thinking on AR's theory on Teresa's marriage, several factors to be considered.

Teresa's sister will have the story as she was told when the travel plans were discussed. She will know why Teresa had to go home a day early and could not cancel appointments for that Monday to stay with her family. After all, she only worked a part-time schedule. This is not said to be snippy. IIRC, travel plans were made in March, three months ahead of the trip. Just think about the logic in that.
Wonder what the discussion was between Teresa and MS for this arrangement?

Didn't Teresa have two brothers who also lived in FL? Weren't they the ones who came over before the murder to help MS check out the security system on the house? Wonder if Teresa talked with them or they sensed problems in the marriage?

And then you have her close inner circle. How many of them had a gut feeling that something was wrong in the marriage?

IMO, after LE interviews all these people close to her, there will be more missing pieces to the puzzle discovered. Each piece will eventually lead to the arrest of MS.
IMO . Patience. . .

BBM: IIRC, They reportedly checked out the security system after Dr. Teresa's murder. I got the sense from early on that MS arranged to have his wife murdered.

Wonder what the discussion was between Teresa and MS for this arrangement? Teresa was a planner. It wouldn't be unusual for her to plan to work when Mark and the girls were doing other things. She had no idea that coming home early would provide an opportunity to the people who wished her harm.

Didn't Teresa have two brothers who also lived in FL? Weren't they the ones who came over before the murder to help MS check out the security system on the house? Wonder if Teresa talked with them or they sensed problems in the marriage? Teresa's brothers live in the Northeast. She has no brothers that live in Florida.

And then you have her close inner circle. How many of them had a gut feeling that something was wrong in the marriage? In hindsight, I am sure people that loved Teresa question a lot of things. But no one had any idea about the nature of Mark's associations in Missouri and it is those associations that led to Teresa's murder. Ronnie Bolin's brother Greg said in an interview last night that the people around CWW knew of his criminal nature. Mark's friend KL said in an interview that Mark warned her about CWW. Skinner said Mark knew CWW was producing/using meth. There is no way, in my opinion, that Mark didn't know exactly what type of person CWW was at his core. And when Mark needed to ensure that he wasn't left with less than he thought he deserved, when Mark wanted the pathway to a new life to be paved with practice earnings, supplement income, sympathy fundraisers and in all likelihood a large life insurance payout, he turned to his friend of 30+ years to do what he did best. Mark may have been over the top in his declarations of love and loyalty to Teresa. He had to be. He was an excellent actor. This plan is likely months or years in the making.

IMO . Patience. . .
LE has already interviewed the people that knew and loved Teresa extensively. I believe that LE enforcement knows exactly what they are doing - at least I hope they do.

I totally agree this murder was extensively planned over a long period of time including the bogus alarm set up. There is something very fishy about not having a camera on one whole side of the house.

Is there a thread for this new interview with Teresa's ex husband. i am not good at navigating between threads. TIA

Today I have phone calls on the brain. Wondering about the following (based on information in Skinner thread about what MS told him):

- Call from office to MS telling him TS was late and not answering phone. (Curious what MS' reaction was).

- Call from MS to family friend asking him to check on TS. (Wish that had been recorded).

- 911 call from family friend to LE. (Hoping the reason it hasn't been released is because it is evidence that will LE with some particular point).

- Who called MS to tell him about TS? (It sounded like when TS' assistant called MS, he already knew).

If MS was notified by LE, I'm sure they took careful notice of his response. Was that when he told them to look under her fingernails (MS' words per Skinner)? If MS was involved, he knew they wouldn't find anything there - or did they? Did CWW plant something that would point to someone else? If so, and if LE found it, the fact that MS is the one who pointed them to it is very incriminating.

I have a question. What was the COD for the sudden death of TS' close relative (brother I think)? How sudden? Is it possible it is the "tragedy" that Scott was talking about "leading up" to TS death?

JMO's

Is there a thread for this new interview with Teresa's ex husband. i am not good at navigating between threads. TIA

I think the discussion is under Victim: Teresa Sievers MD.
Correct me if I'm wrong, fellow WS'ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member