Dreams/Visions? - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sand Creek Pond"??? Sat. posters were discussing Foreman Rd. & Old Sandy Creek Rd. as being near the home that was being searched. This home is right at or so near the bend in the rd. that connects to Old Sandy Creek Rd. which takes you about 3/4 quarters of a mile to a mile to SANDY CREEK ROAD! (not yelling)!!! This reminded me of JVK's post above from around 10 days after Lindsey went missing. Sure wish we knew then to look at this pond! I don't like that site but went and saw the psychic reading saying the amount of yards into miles where Lindsey would be found. So JVK do you remember who passed this URL to you? I went and read the Lindsey site but could not find where they told you in a round about way if Sandy Creek has been searched. It is hard to navigate so I probably missed. Thanks if you can link the question asked of you. This area at this point seems to be important to many including Brians dreams thread. It has been reported that someone set fire to a car at Sandy Creek Pond last night which prompted me to look at this Sandy creek Pond alittle closer. Just wished I would have sooner. I wonder if there is other information from that site that would state why this area need to be searchhed so early on. JVK, were you able to get pics of Sandy Creek Pond as I could use a visual. My eyes are crosseyed LOL! Thanks for the help. Don't want to send out the mounty to drain a pond if not necessary. Not that I have any authority in that! If I did I'd have every water hole, pumped.

Chilling given the car fire last night.

i dont think i have posted yet on this thread, but i do like to read here :)

i wouldnt say i do or i dont have dreams, mine are more *feelings* that i get, and it creeps me out....there have been plenty of times i can say this is going to happen, not know the reasons why....but it will turn up to be true either the next day or i find out later that it did happen.....i have only had this happen in real life with people that i come face to face with....i started to blog here a year ago with the case of caylee....and im not sure of the *feelings* i get from case's wher i am not face to face with it.....instead ive been posting pic's of how im feeling.....has anyone ever heard of such a thing?....i also like to find songs to go along with the *feelings* that im having....but as far as on the blog goes....its mostly been pics....i know weird huh?

anyway...keep up the dreams :)....i wish i could remember mine :)

i dont think i have posted yet on this thread, but i do like to read here :)

i wouldnt say i do or i dont have dreams, mine are more *feelings* that i get, and it creeps me out....there have been plenty of times i can say this is going to happen, not know the reasons why....but it will turn up to be true either the next day or i find out later that it did happen.....i have only had this happen in real life with people that i come face to face with....i started to blog here a year ago with the case of caylee....and im not sure of the *feelings* i get from case's wher i am not face to face with it.....instead ive been posting pic's of how im feeling.....has anyone ever heard of such a thing?....i also like to find songs to go along with the *feelings* that im having....but as far as on the blog goes....its mostly been pics....i know weird huh?

anyway...keep up the dreams :)....i wish i could remember mine :)

~~~

Welcome to the thread, TakeNote - I think what you are doing is pretty cool actually! When the time is right for you, please share a song or a picture.

TIA

Hi friend! Glad you posted! I'm just so use to posting on W/S I didn't realize you were new on the dream thread. Hugs ~<3~

This is something odd that NEVER has happened to me before.
It really upsets me.
I have no favorite song, or artist..........love all music.
I have not heard this song for a long long time.
But for the last 3 weeks this same song comes into my brain like it is
all I want to hear, very annoying now.
Has anyone ever had this happen?
Why? and what can be done?
Is it some 'sign'
it is Stevie Nicks...........Leather and lace just the last part...........

Lovers forever...face to face
My city or mountains...stay with me stay
I need you to love me...I need you to stay
Give to me your leather
Take from me...my lace
Take from me...my lace
Take from me...my lace

WTH???

I love that song! When it came out my girlfriend and I would drive to Bloominton Indaina, top down, singing like we were Stevie. We decided we were going to open a lingere shop called " Leather & Lace" 1978 there were no Victoria secrets, Lovers Package. Should have done it! We are in the leather business though. I would say you have great taste! I'v had a younger generation song on my mind daily. I you tube it, I play my sons CD and have no idea why the song effects my heart but it does. The song is called Take A picture by the band Filter. I guess these songs have cords that touch are soul. ~<3~

"A Positive Trend Is Emerging...
Let's hold on to our faith that children will be safer in the future. When TRUTH is exposed, no matter how unpleasant, it brings awareness. Like a giant spot light, it works as a deterrent, because the one thing abusers (and abductors) dread the most is: BEING EXPOSED."

I wrote this in my journal back in early June regarding the harsh truths revealed in some other missing child cases that were finally solved. Although we do not have any answers yet about what happened to Lindsey, I am totally confident the truth will come out. It always does.

This might seem strangely off-topic, but toward the end of the Cold War when remote-viewing was being used for espionage, both sides ended up getting spooked by the abilities of the human mind to obtain hidden information.

If low-life perps against helpless children had any clue that a large number of spiritually gifted people are honing in with their hearts and minds to expose such crimes, they might get too paranoid to attempt it.

Above and beyond this, we have our prayers. "Goodness begets goodness" - my favorite motto.
This is a beautiful sentiment, which expresses exactly the 'what' that calls me to this place, again and again and again and then, again.
I believe with you.

My mother used to say, "Truth Tells Itself" (caps imagined).

This thought terrified me once upon a time, but now that I've grown up some I understand it's a good thing. Maybe even the best thing.
Added to your motto, we have an affirmation:
Goodness begets goodness;
Truth Tells Itself;
Love Can.

ok....i wanted to give it a shot ....so here it goes.....this is what i have been feeling for some time now....

prarie.jpg

if you click on each one...it will take you to a bigger image of it...i can feel the energy in them that way .....

1. this is her innocents, you can see a tree that has been cut, but yet beauty has managed to grow

2. someone is not who she thought they were, her dreams are lost

3. she is close by, the truth is blind, if the lies (bright sun) could be blocked she will be found

4. great energy, power is standing by her, life goes on around her, finally the lies are gone and she can be seen, she is not forgotten

when i think of her....these are the *feelings*..... i get....this is what i see....this surrounds her.....

Take Note everyhing your senseing appears to be felt by many. Your words are so true about Lindsey to me. It seems that some of the children that have been abused and missing may have been an after thought to some adults before their disappearence. The one lesson I have been able to take away from these crimes is, these childrens spirits seem to surround and guide these investigations. Look at how so many strangers find these blessed children after searches stop. I call this divine intervention. In their innocense they bring "Truths in Life" to those who are around them & beyond. These crimes always seem to have all looking deep wihtin themeselves and hopefully with these tragedys the truths will bring peace within. This belief keeps me involved in researching for these children so they will be respected for the grace they brought to the people around them in life. Sorry to be so serious so early. Very sad today.

im very sad too kageykaren....

(((hugs to you my friend)))

i agree these are the feelings most of us have....but my feelings also predict the suroundings to where i believe Lindsey is right now.....

when i think of how to find her....those pics are what i see.....

cut tree's with dainty flowers growing....the color yellow....long stretch of grassy land.....

some kind of feild with something like corn or wheat growing....something tall ....could just be tall grass.....

an old run down wood shack, house, shed or out building....

something to do with power.....a wind mill.....tall power lines....something that gives off energy.....

she is out in the open......right there....

its like she is being passed by....no one sees her because the sun is to bright....

the area is taken for granted.....

where she is at is so obvious..... that no one sees her.....

those feelings i get.........puts pictures in my mind :)

hope that makes since....its hard to try and do this when i am not face to face with the person...that im trying to get a read for....but everything that i know about lindsey and this case....this is what i get.....:)

These images are tuff. We know in hearts what this means. One thing I feel with all my heart is Lindsey has seemed to be resllient in the way she was handling her little ten yr.old life. Your post seems to say to me that this sunny place will have a brighter shine and this light will guide all to her. Your whole post brings me to a bible verse in Matthew. It goes something like this: Let your Light shine, be meek but be bold. This is how I see Lindsey in life. I idn't quote it be cause someone will surely correct me if I'm wrong! Huggs to you too, keep posting your pictures in thought, please. After discussions of both SW a peaceful place will be needed. ~<3~ Prayers to my town as we are sandbagging for the upcomming floods. Alot of the homes in the danger area are occupied by our seniors. The report is a broken damn will not be fixed in time for the rains and the valley will flood. I ask myself which worry for today. Tuff decision.

oh....no...you are where the flooding is?.....my hubby was talking with me about this today....im soo sorry....please be safe....when i was about five our little valley flooded...it was really scary....many of our farm animals died...we were one of the very few that didnt have water come into our house...it came right to the steps up....my dad was smart when he build our home....yes by hand and with me by his side the whole time....anyway...he built it up on a mound....thinking the river may flood someday...

stay strong and safe....:)

Respectfully snipped....

The exodus was someone living in a motorhome in town not on MB property and yes I know this as fact. I will not go into details as to why the LE have not been really listening to the locals... just a smile & nod thing and then nothing.

Kind of curious who was living in a motorhome in town not on MB property? Was there a motor home that has left the area after MB went missing. Wonder where it was parked since this statement says not on MB property. Anyone have any ideas on this.

I had a dream... I was in the "basement" here at WS and some info came across from one of the police scanner listeners about the arrest of someone for kidnapping Lindsey....but it was in the Haleigh thread...and Palatka Police Scanner.... all I gleaned is that I am spending waaaay too much time in the basement... LOL

I had a dream... I was in the "basement" here at WS and some info came across from one of the police scanner listeners about the arrest of someone for kidnapping Lindsey....but it was in the Haleigh thread...and Palatka Police Scanner.... all I gleaned is that I am spending waaaay too much time in the basement... LOL

Dreams are kind of weird sometimes. Sometimes it is an organization of information and maybe something is heading up and new info will be coming out maybe this is what it means. Basements are dang and dusky. how do you do dream lizzy... do you dream in pics, format movies. Kind of curious.. cause wondering if you can describe that basement.

Dreams are kind of weird sometimes. Sometimes it is an organization of information and maybe something is heading up and new info will be coming out maybe this is what it means. Basements are dang and dusky. how do you do dream lizzy... do you dream in pics, format movies. Kind of curious.. cause wondering if you can describe that basement.
No...in the dream I was in my own bed on my laptop and I read it as it was posted... the rest of the details are very fuzzy.. a short dream but I visually saw it posted and was thrilled! That was it... when I recalled the dream in the AM.. it was then that it made no sense that it would come from the Palatka Scanner.

No...in the dream I was in my own bed on my laptop and I read it as it was posted... the rest of the details are very fuzzy.. a short dream but I visually saw it posted and was thrilled! That was it... when I recalled the dream in the AM.. it was then that it made no sense that it would come from the Palatka Scanner.

I think that is pretty cool lindsey so its like in chat formation seeing this information listed. Bet sometimes it is hard to keep up with what is being said. Sometimes will dream that way. Do you write your dreams down as soon as you wake.. I take you too are also following haleigh case. Man with both of these cases the twist and the turns. Maybe could be combination of the two cases... *S*

I think that is pretty cool lindsey so its like in chat formation seeing this information listed. Bet sometimes it is hard to keep up with what is being said. Sometimes will dream that way. Do you write your dreams down as soon as you wake.. I take you too are also following haleigh case. Man with both of these cases the twist and the turns. Maybe could be combination of the two cases... *S*

I don't usually remember my dreams, I don't write them down.. I do believe it was a result of following both cases so intently and waiting and hoping for some resolution! So I am putting forth good thoughts in my sleeping hours..;)

im very sad too kageykaren....

(((hugs to you my friend)))

i agree these are the feelings most of us have....but my feelings also predict the suroundings to where i believe Lindsey is right now.....

when i think of how to find her....those pics are what i see.....

cut tree's with dainty flowers growing....the color yellow....long stretch of grassy land.....

some kind of feild with something like corn or wheat growing....something tall ....could just be tall grass.....

an old run down wood shack, house, shed or out building....

something to do with power.....a wind mill.....tall power lines....something that gives off energy.....

she is out in the open......right there....

its like she is being passed by....no one sees her because the sun is to bright....

the area is taken for granted.....

where she is at is so obvious..... that no one sees her.....

those feelings i get.........puts pictures in my mind :)

hope that makes since....its hard to try and do this when i am not face to face with the person...that im trying to get a read for....but everything that i know about lindsey and this case....this is what i get.....:)

This makes perfect sense. woow like the way you where able to break this down. I have read this a couple times and makes me wonder. Thank you for sharing. I know a lot of us have been feeling kind of down about Lindsey as of late but have hope that soon LE will have located her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz