Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ptStreet.jpg

Does anyone know what this building (in the Port Townsend view) is?

ptStreet.jpg

Does anyone know what this building (in the Port Townsend view) is?

If you go to googlemaps, search for "ferry terminal, Port Townsend, WA", and then go to street view, it appears to be just a strip mall. There's a Subway, a Radio Shack, and a couple of empty storefronts at the time the photos were taken.

The terminal doesn't look nearly as grim under summer sunshine, but the mall is still kind of...off.

Thanks, carbuff. I don't know if it's the mall, the surroundings or the entire area, but something about this photo and the one of the terminal just give me cold chills.

In the beginning of the case, I envisioned a __ ton truck from Southern CA.

In the beginning of the case, I envisioned a __ ton truck from Southern CA.

With some kind of red writing or logo or paint strip on the side at about eye level to a 10-year-old?

Possibly pulling a trailer, or with a box/compartment on the back?

From points south heading to Canada?

I know I said I "envisioned" a truck from So. CA. I was busy at the time I posted last here, so I did not say it correctly. Sometimes I will "receive" psychic information as pictures, or as in a film running and other times I will get descriptive words--the truck message was in words, not pictures, so I do not have pictoral details. The words were ____ton truck, from La Jolla, CA, frozen items. I'll have to go back and retrieve that post from the beginning of this thread. OK, back editing this post. Here is my original post:

Replies: 707 Dreams/Visions?
Views: 17,337 Posted By concentric
These words were just in my head this a.m....

These words were just in my head this a.m. thinking about the case:

married
__ton truck
La Jolla
frozen items, food?

Don't get it. However, sometimes, I'll think something and later on it...

That she was concealed/transported in at some point?

That's what I'm not exactly clear on. When I got "frozen items" for example, I couldn't figure out what that might be so I added in a questioning manner, food?

Later when I reflected on the words, I was thinking that Amber is missing from So. CA. I wondered if this truck is somehow involved with her disappearance as well...don't know.

That's what I'm not exactly clear on. When I got "frozen items" for example, I couldn't figure out what that might be so I added in a questioning manner, food?

Later when I reflected on the words, I was thinking that Amber is missing from So. CA. I wondered if this truck is somehow involved with her disappearance as well...don't know.

These yellow freezer trucks are everywhere and they work morning til night....

From Theschwanfoodcompany.com......

Schwans Sales Enterprises
Elma, WA 98541 (800) 882-6244‎

Schwan's Sales Enterprises‎
26273 12 Trees Lane Northwest, Poulsbo, WA‎ - (360) 598-3331‎

Schwans Sales Enterprises‎
56 Devonshire Road, Montesano, WA‎ - (800) 882-6244

Parcel 170812240040
Tool Situs Address 00056 DEVONSHIRE RD DEVO
Legal Description LOT 4 OF SSA 91-06 VOL 3 PG 135
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owner SCHWANS SALES ENTERPRISES INC File Updated 1/15/2010 10:05
Address PO BOX 35 Location T 17 R 08 Sec 12
MARSHALL, MN 56258

With 18,000 employees worldwide, we're a leading producer of pizza, egg rolls and frozen desserts, and our products can be found virtually everywhere - grocery stores, online, schools, restaurants and, yes, on our telltale yellow delivery trucks. Whether in the store or at your door, we strive to develop quality foods that meet the needs of today’s busy lifestyles.

I googled "La Jolla refrigerated truck" and came up with this as one of the top items: http://www.nashlogistics.com/index.html

I'm going to be gone until Tuesday -- last time I took a break, I had a bunch of dreams come pouring down on me, so we'll see what happens this time...

I don't remember most of the dream -- mainly about stuff going on in my personal life -- but at one point we were in a ferry, trying to get out, banging on doors and trying to climb through ventilation shafts, and everything. And in the middle of the room, on a big metal table, was the key. Everybody was stumbling into it, tripping over it, but nobody saw it.

And now I'm like, "Well, I did not need a dream to tell me that..."

I've had several more vague (but frightening) dreams about that terminal - with a girl (thinking it's Lindsay but can't see her face) crying and banging on a metal wall. Not sure if she's in a truck or on a ferry....or somewhere else.

Maybe I'm trying too hard now.

What becomes of these children cought in the trafficing rings? I don't want to sound naive but do they eventually get set free, age out of use, escape? I have'nt really heard about a former person in such a ring except on Oprah when she was interviewing Nicholas Kristof and his wife Sheryl Wudunn investigative reporter and author of half the sky. They were discussing foriegn child slavery and other injustices of women/girls. I don't understand how this sort of crime can be happening under our radar here in america!

What becomes of these children cought in the trafficing rings? I don't want to sound naive but do they eventually get set free, age out of use, escape? I have'nt really heard about a former person in such a ring except on Oprah when she was interviewing Nicholas Kristof and his wife Sheryl Wudunn investigative reporter and author of half the sky. They were discussing foriegn child slavery and other injustices of women/girls. I don't understand how this sort of crime can be happening under our radar here in america!
I admit that I have avoided looking too deeply into this subject. I'd much rather try to figure out the meaning of England's latest crop circle, or explore the Cosmos (again) with Carl Sagan, or heck, even cook dinner, than have to admit to myself that it's really real. But, there really are children being exploited and abused in this way, right now.

Yesterday, I saw a documentary called "Conspiracy of Silence", which tells the story behind "The Franklin Scandal", a book by Nick Bryant:

http://www.franklinscandal.com/

The video (found at above ^ site) is free, and chilling. I can't forget that young man's eyes.

From the publisher:

http://trineday.com/paypal_store/product_pages/Franklin.html

>>>snip

The FRANKLIN SCANDAL is the story of a nationwide pedophile ring that pandered children to a cabal of the rich and powerful. The ring’s pimps were a pair of Republican powerbrokers who used Boys Town as a pedophiliac reservoir, had access to the highest levels of our government, and connections to the CIA.

Nebraska legislators nearly exposed the ring in 1990, but its unveiling had the potential to produce seismic political aftershocks, so a rash of deaths and a full court press by federal and local law enforcement effected an immaculate cover-up.

<<<...>>>

The FRANKLIN SCANDAL will be the first commercially-published book to tell the tale of a power elite pedophile ring in the U.S. and also of the cover-up of its heinous crimes. Various news organizations have attempted to break aspects of this story, but the reports have either been ignored or mysteriously shelved. Major news agencies, including ABC, have backed away from pursuing this story; conversely, CBS abetted its cover-up. It’s obvious that very powerful people have a vested interest in safeguarding this secret.

<<<snip

Bold mine.
Now, this isn't an MK Ultra mind control conspiracy. It's not Alice down the rabbit hole. It isn't even about or because of some poor misguided soul whose perverted fantasies about love turned tragic. What this is, is proof, that to pretend not to see a thing allows it, perhaps even calls it into being. Certainly, denial feeds it's growth. My denial, small as it seems, adds meat to that monster.

I see that now.
Perhaps, if enough of us see it, we can change it.

A few days I had this weird dream the other night. I had wondered if things where going to be coming to a front was the thought that came across to me when I woke up.

The dream when it started was at the nursing facility. A friend (C) who is a tall curly blonde , kind of flighty, bipolar was working not sure why I was there but I was looking for a room which turned out to be a closet with coats hanging in there and a woman&#8217;s uniform that was hanging on the door which fell to the floor. I picked it up and hung it up with the rest of the jackets. Next, I was by the med cart when someone asked me if I wanted to go have a cigarette. Said sure went out the front door and had one in the parking lot, when some friends came over. Said they where going to this place and they asked if I wanted to go I said sure .. they where ahead of me. You had to have a special code to get into this place. It seems like they where across this bridge like that was high in the air. Reason I say that cause I seemed to pull some stuff away on the floor and was able to look down thru the floor. When I did I saw this man in a dark uniform like. He looked up. I got the feeling he saw me looking. The others where trying to put the code in but they must of changed it.. I decided I didn&#8217;t want any part of this so I told them I was going home. Another friend (D) who has short dirty blonde hair, kind of stocky looking, has some issues with cops in the past, decided to join me so we headed back towards where I thought was home but it was dark out. We heard gun fire and looked&#8230; There was a chain link fence and people trying to go towards this fence. There was a building on the other side of the fence. As we where watching these people trying to go to the other side at this building what looked like military appearl green fatigues, but with barrette style hats came in front and they where checking the bodies. My friend (D) and I attempted to go under fence but decided to lay on our bellies and pretend we had been shot too. Two soldiers came over and looked at us. They hmmm and haaad&#8230; One took some ashes that had coals in it and pour it on us both. I wanted to scream cause it hurt so much especially on my leg but didn&#8217;t dare say anything. They went back to this other guy that was in that dark uniform. (D) was frightened she whispered to me maybe we should go to them.. I didn&#8217;t want to. She went but not sure where they took her. One of the other men in the beret style uniform came back, him and another guy had moved this man hole cover, to this like sewer, and he said to me that down in the bottom of that is a bunch of leaches and showed me. I Thought they where going to stick me down there, but they didn&#8217;t. I ended up in shack like building that was not closed all the way in. Someone, pushed this button and this big screen tv came on which looked like it was a way to get on internet. You know how you have to sign in to the internet. I started to move towards this thinking I could get some help for us but stopped abruptly when I heard this really loud, deep, voice that frightened me. I stood as still as I possibly could, barely breathing cause I was afraid he would see me. Few min later the fella that showed me the manhole with the leaches came back. He was much more friendlier to me told me to come with him. He had to put his arm around me to help me walk . We got a ways away and which seemed like a fairly desolate area. There where people hiding in the bushes, some of those where fairly young to be hiding out. All of a sudden he says to hide deep into the brush as far back as you can go cause the heaters are coming. So I ran through the brush and laid on the ground and he covered part of my body with his. As I watched these vehicles drive by a loud sound and this orange yellowish glow from them, and it was so Hot one would think it would burn you if you where close enough to the road. The man that had me with him, took me to this other area and told me to wait by these other bushes, which were next to a building. As I watched from the spot he left me, he seemed to climb under a vehicle and seemed to be working on it. Another person seemed to be taking stuff off another part of the vehical. It was done rather quickly. I did go into this building and when I walked in there, there where all these different parts, car parts, converters, not really sure what they look like so not sure how I know that. There were televisions, Vcrs, electronic components. Etc. I stepped back when this boy came over towards where I was. Then these others came after him and they held him his face, facing down. He was rambling about everything and anything he could possibly think of. The man standing behind him took out a gun and held it to this kids head. I took several steps back. The kid was crying. I was scared. I didn&#8217;t know what to do. The man that brought me, he stepped in and said this is what happens when you don&#8217;t follow the rules. He said this time the gun is not loaded but next time it will be. I was so taken back. I slipped back into the room where the tv and other stuff was only to peek out again. The weird thing was it no longer looked like brush. Now it was like was in a shopping center with no roof and there were on these racks where young girls dresses hanging up. A beautiful blue one and short white floral one. The thing is the dresses kind of reminded me when I was younger and went to church we use to have to dress up for Easter. They looked like Easter dresses. I then woke up

Dream last night that a bunch of us were sitting with laptops in some kind of public area, reading Websleuths about finding Morgan Harrington's body, and also talking about how Lindsey was back, she just walked in that morning fine as anything...

This, I think, qualifies as "wishful thinking" rather than "premonition."

Dream last night that a bunch of us were sitting with laptops in some kind of public area, reading Websleuths about finding Morgan Harrington's body, and also talking about how Lindsey was back, she just walked in that morning fine as anything...

This, I think, qualifies as "wishful thinking" rather than "premonition."

I think it would be awesome if she did just walk in. I kind of like the positive thinking and hopefully it will be true.. sooner then later.. I have a lot more hope, as of last night and I am praying that a few persons will come forward with what they know and Lindsey will be found..Yes Carbuff I like your thinking whether is be wishful or premonition.

If Lindsey walked in and said she was "fine" I think it would be amnesia from PTSD. Sorry, but all signs point toward trauma.

Another tiny wisp of a dream. Lindsey being ordered to 'shut up' and biting her lip - hard - to try to stay quiet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668