Dreams/Visions?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a lurker for quite some time but this is my first post so please bear with me. Last night I was meditating on Haleigh, asking where she was. I was shown a map of Georgia with a big red dot in the lower middle section of Georgia around the Valdosta area. Does anyone know of any relatives or suspects from that area?
Welcome to WS, Infinity~ Marie kept mentioning Georgia early on, too. There is some family in GA, but not certain of the names or which side of the family they are from.

Valdosta, GA is only 1 hour and 27 minutes from where the mother lives. I also noticed it is near Moody Air Force base, Chesterp. Could be your Fallujah connection?

I found Pendergrass, Braselton, Acworth and Smyna, GA for TN.

If I may please say.I am not a psychic.But I have had some feelings or what ever you call them on Haleighs disappearance.My first feeling when I very first heard of this is a pediaphille,Misty and 100 miles away or just further away.Where I don't know.Almost two weeks after she disappeared I dreamt of a wooded area brown leaves,I don't remember seeing trees.Later I kept having a feeling about a bridge.Near a bridge Palatka?I don't know where.I can't get past the dumpster area to feel she is ok and go any further.I pray they find her.It's been too long.This is not a cold case and doesn't have to be.They never should have stopped these ground searches.They need to check further each way than they did before on HWY 17 and Buffalo Bluff Rd.Misty is the key.

If I may please say.I am not a psychic.But I have had some feelings or what ever you call them on Haleighs disappearance.My first feeling when I very first heard of this is a pediaphille,Misty and 100 miles away or further away.Where I don't know.Almost two weeks after she disappeared I dreamt of a wooded area brown leaves,I don't remember seeing trees.Later I kept having a feeling about a bridge.Near a bridge Palatka?I don't know where.I can't get past the dumpster area to feel she is ok and go any further.I pray they find her.It's been too long.This is not a cold case and doesn't have to be.They never should have stopped these ground searches.They need to check further each way than they did before on HWY 17 and Buffalo Bluff Rd.Misty is the key.
you are right,they need to continue the ground searches.after this happened i had a vivid dream of an open field with rows of sand and large black letters spelling anne or anna,i don,t have a clue what this means wheather it is the name of a person or a town or street,i just think the black letters mean something.

you are right,they need to continue the ground searches.after this happened i had a vivid dream of an open field with rows of sand and large black letters spelling anne or anna,i don,t have a clue what this means wheather it is the name of a person or a town or street,i just think the black letters mean something.

Are you sure it was sand or did it just look like sand? Were the letters in the sand itself or on a sign or what? I am very interested.

Are you sure it was sand or did it just look like sand? Were the letters in the sand itself or on a sign or what? I am very interested.
hi,sorry to take so long to respond,been out all day.yes it was sand,my sister just built a house on the gulf in navarre,there is an empty lot beside her house that has sand just like i saw in my dream,you can tell the lot has been vacant for years because the sand is black on top where my sisters is snow white.in my dream there was rows of sand the size of a football field and there was large black letters waving in the wind on each row of sand,the letters spelled anne or anna, and each one was waving by it,s self not attached.
surrounding the area on 2 sides were trees.i do not understand this dream and have no idea how it connects however i believe the black letters mean something.

hi,sorry to take so long to respond,been out all day.yes it was sand,my sister just built a house on the gulf in navarre,there is an empty lot beside her house that has sand just like i saw in my dream,you can tell the lot has been vacant for years because the sand is black on top where my sisters is snow white.in my dream there was rows of sand the size of a football field and there was large black letters waving in the wind on each row of sand,the letters spelled anne or anna, and each one was waving by it,s self not attached.
surrounding the area on 2 sides were trees.i do not understand this dream and have no idea how it connects however i believe the black letters mean something.

Thanks for sharing your dream, nurselady. Specifics in dreams like yours do have meaning much of the time! I wonder if the name anne/anna could be a person or a place?

I am no expert by any means but, I have done some research on dreaming. Isn't Haleigh's middle name AnneMarie? Much of the time in dreams...seeing sand might be a symbol of instability, so your dream would make sense in many instances.

Thanks for sharing your dream, nurselady. Specifics in dreams like yours do have meaning much of the time! I wonder if the name anne/anna could be a person or a place?

I wish i knew.ihave a feeling it could be a place but i have no idea.I just believe she is in some place that has something to do witrh black letters attached.

Didn't another poster on this thread see black letters? chesterp or Bern? i can't recall...

I am no expert by any means but, I have done some research on dreaming. Isn't Haleigh's middle name AnneMarie? Much of the time in dreams...seeing sand might be a symbol of instability, so your dream would make sense in many instances.

you are probably right,i don,t have a clue.it was like someone was trying to show me something.There was just so many rows of so many signs all spelling the same thing.

Hmmmm..... Haleigh's middle name and rows of sand. Could this indicate she is in the middle of a row? I'm going to find my symbolism book. BRB. :~)

ok found it.

sand = constantly changing, never the same, yet always there. all is illusion, nothing is permanent.

name = qualities you associate with that person.

would the numbers 1551 or 1555 mean anything?

wow, I have goose bumps, don't know what that means. I wanted to say earlier in my post that dreaming of a sand dune would be a different meaning than dreaming of a field of sand. Complete opposite really, dreaming of a sand dune....or being in a sand dune would symbolize feeling safe or protected. A field of sand, pretty much what waltzingmatilda is saying. I am going to go look through some of my notebooks from class and if black letters might hold any significance at all.. Haleigh's name ....middle name is Anne right?

Didn't another poster on this thread see black letters? chesterp or Bern? i can't recall...

I was told black letters/Jim among other things.......... The day I searched with KP....the stranger who helped us, his name was JIM and on his front porch his named was engraved in BIG BLACK LETTERS...

This freaked KP out... I took it in stride...happens to me all the time.

wow, I have goose bumps, don't know what that means. I wanted to say earlier in my post that dreaming of a sand dune would be a different meaning than dreaming of a field of sand. Complete opposite really, dreaming of a sand dune....or being in a sand dune would symbolize feeling safe or protected. A field of sand, pretty much what waltzingmatilda is saying. I am going to go look through some of my notebooks from class and if black letters might hold any significance at all.. Haleigh's name ....middle name is Anne right?
My dream had rows of sand i guess it could have been called dunes.the letters were on top of the dunes.

Hi all! I just wanted to share a dream I had about Haleigh; it occured between days 1-3 of her disappearance. It may mean absolutely nothing; I'm narcoleptic.....so, I'll just keep it at that:).

Anyway, there were a few women huddled around in, I'm wanting to say it was a parking lot, and the one that did the talking had blonde hair, the rest of them were more brunette. I was observing this as if I were kind of floating slightly above them & they were not aware of me. I could tell that it was known amongst this group, that the words spoken were to be "hush-hush", and they were whispering. The blonde said in regards to Haleigh's disappearance- "It was the girl's boyfriend that did it...the one that steals things from people's homes." She went on to say that the things this guy stole were things like electronics, VCR's, DVD Players, things like that. One of the women in the group admitted that he had broken in her house & stole some things too.

The thing is, who is "the girl"? Or her boyfriend, for that matter? I don't know because no proper names were spoken. Well, I just wanted to share that. Thank you!:)

Didn't the guy that Cobra took under his wing to get answers from local drug dealers, (i can't remember his name) i believe that he bailed Nay-Nay and AB out of jail at some point and they were living with him.... Didn't he last get arrested for trying to sell stolen electronic or something along those lines to and under cover officer?

When reading sleepinghearts post, that is who came to mind...i think hise first name is Jerome?

My dream had rows of sand i guess it could have been called dunes.the letters were on top of the dunes.

We have an island called "Anna Marie" on the West coast. Just thinking out loud... but if someone took her, I doubt she is still in FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beanut