Dreams/Visions?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is OK to ask that and the answer is I have not heard anything.

Glad the article helped a little at least. It is encouraging what you are describing about the area having less thick brush etc. From the many photos I have seen in and around Satusuma on the river, it appears to me the only places without scrub are populated areas, boat ramps, etc. This to me is a very hopeful sign she could be found if she has been in the water.

For the past 2 nights....I have been dreaming of pink keys or key ring...last night I saw the keys under a vehicle attached to the vehicle..the only way I can describe it is a magnetic hide-a-key. I can not tell if it is a car, truck or van because I am underneath staring up at the PINK KEYRING.

the only keys I've heard talked about were Nay Nay's keys that were supposedly found in San Mateo on the "search" that the family and blstarke went on.

It is OK to ask that and the answer is I have not heard anything.

Glad the article helped a little at least. It is encouraging what you are describing about the area having less thick brush etc. From the many photos I have seen in and around Satusuma on the river, it appears to me the only places without scrub are populated areas, boat ramps, etc. This to me is a very hopeful sign she could be found if she has been in the water.

That's very true about the cleared areas. I'd hoped the higher waters (from the system that brought the flooding rains to Volusia county) would have helped her surface...

ETA: I do hope that particular SRO has been checked up one side and down the other a few times over!

Gosh, I am all alone in here.... My dreams are getting stranger and stranger. I dreamed that Haleigh told me her abduction was a distraction. I got the word "line" I could see it between two large masses of confusion. That is the only way to describe it. I did find my Treeline Dr, but it is Treeline road, but no canal. But I am not sure I interpreted my dream correctly. I saw a street sign with Tree---- Dr and a canal with a cypress tree in the canal growing. I am pretty sure it is Tree Line or Tree View but I can't be sure. There was girl on the bank, I think she was a spirit and men at the canal looking down at the tree roots. The said there was a slab and it was holding down the body and it was tangled in the roots of the tree. This girl on the bank was sort of showing me what was in the canal and she was worried about another child, I think younger than her and a boy. One man said this hit home because his grandfather was murdered, his head crushed with a brick or a stone. Is Haleigh dead or are we supposed to think she is dead, so we stop looking? I don't know.

Gosh, I am all alone in here.... My dreams are getting stranger and stranger. I dreamed that Haleigh told me her abduction was a distraction. I got the word "line" I could see it between two large masses of confusion. That is the only way to describe it. I did find my Treeline Dr, but it is Treeline road, but no canal. But I am not sure I interpreted my dream correctly. I saw a street sign with Tree---- Dr and a canal with a cypress tree in the canal growing. I am pretty sure it is Tree Line or Tree View but I can't be sure. There was girl on the bank, I think she was a spirit and men at the canal looking down at the tree roots. The said there was a slab and it was holding down the body and it was tangled in the roots of the tree. This girl on the bank was sort of showing me what was in the canal and she was worried about another child, I think younger than her and a boy. One man said this hit home because his grandfather was murdered, his head crushed with a brick or a stone. Is Haleigh dead or are we supposed to think she is dead, so we stop looking? I don't know.

I strongly believe she is deceased.... I was told loud and clear HOME/CLOSE/TREE................then later I was told BLACK LETTERS/JIM/ROSES/JULIETTE....

I think she is close to home in a canal near a TREE....

BLACK LETTERS and JIM makes perfect sense to me because when I searched with Kim P. she asked a stranger to take her out in a boat to check the canal near the bus stop...she checked the side I could not reach and I walked along side the other.... cypress tree on each side. After the search and we went inside the man and wife's home... his name was JIM...and his name was in ENGRAVED LARGE BLACK LETTERS on his front porch.

When you turn down E.Buffalo Bluff there is a nursery, and twice I missed the road and had to turn in the nursery....and there were rose bushes on the side of the road.

Juliette- I think this is the Taylor Swift song Love Story. Everytime I hear the song on the radio I burst into tears for no reason. I went out and bought the CD to listen to the song over and over again so it would not affect me.........not a chance in hell..........when that song comes on the radio when I am driving sometimes I have had to pull over I cry so hard I can not see the road in front of me. I wonder if by chance this could be one of Haleigh's favorite songs this is a singer from American Idol I have never watched the show and she is country western type and more of a younger group icon. My 3 year old niece LOVES this song....because her mother does.

I strongly believe she is deceased.... I was told loud and clear HOME/CLOSE/TREE................then later I was told BLACK LETTERS/JIM/ROSES/JULIETTE....

I think she is close to home in a canal near a TREE....

BLACK LETTERS and JIM makes perfect sense to me because when I searched with Kim P. she asked a stranger to take her out in a boat to check the canal near the bus stop...she checked the side I could not reach and I walked along side the other.... cypress tree on each side. After the search and we went inside the man and wife's home... his name was JIM...and his name was in ENGRAVED LARGE BLACK LETTERS on his front porch.

When you turn down E.Buffalo Bluff there is a nursery, and twice I missed the road and had to turn in the nursery....and there were rose bushes on the side of the road.

Juliette- I think this is the Taylor Swift song Love Story. Everytime I hear the song on the radio I burst into tears for no reason. I went out and bought the CD to listen to the song over and over again so it would not affect me.........not a chance in hell..........when that song comes on the radio when I am driving sometimes I have had to pull over I cry so hard I can not see the road in front of me. I wonder if by chance this could be one of Haleigh's favorite songs this is a singer from American Idol I have never watched the show and she is country western type and more of a younger group icon. My 3 year old niece LOVES this song....because her mother does.

Well you know, I just need to have hope she is alive and well and happy somewhere. You never know, I am just rethinking what I have been getting. I have been wrong, but I hope not in this case.

Much of what you have described is exactly what they found in Nevaeh Buchanan's case. She was found right on the Raison River bank covered with a quickset cement. The men who found her were fishermen (a man and his father). I would be interested to know about his grandfather.

It has happened a few times before where dreaming about one case reaches into the future of the next. Perhaps it is sometimes easier for them to enable us to see a future event and we mistake it for the case we are currently working on. (I hope I am making sense.)

My pal and I have experienced this phenomenon. She would be describing something to me and trying to make it fit the current case, but two months later or so...things would appear as she saw them, but not with the same victim.

Btw~ We won't stop looking for Haleigh no matter the outcome. Haleigh deserves to come home and receive justice for being taken away so abruptly. I have not felt a good outcome from the onset and those feelings haven't changed as much as I would love for them to go away.

I had another "Behind" dream a couple of nights ago. I still have no clue as to behind what tho. The MH? The MH park? Satsuma? I did catch people eating breakfast this time. Grits, of all things! Where is that MeeMaw's place located again? What is behind that place?

Much of what you have described is exactly what they found in Nevaeh Buchanan's case. She was found right on the Raison River bank covered with a quickset cement. The men who found her were fishermen (a man and his father). I would be interested to know about his grandfather.

It has happened a few times before where dreaming about one case reaches into the future of the next. Perhaps it is sometimes easier for them to enable us to see a future event and we mistake it for the case we are currently working on. (I hope I am making sense.)

My pal and I have experienced this phenomenon. She would be describing something to me and trying to make it fit the current case, but two months later or so...things would appear as she saw them, but not with the same victim.

Btw~ We won't stop looking for Haleigh no matter the outcome. Haleigh deserves to come home and receive justice for being taken away so abruptly. I have not felt a good outcome from the onset and those feelings haven't changed as much as I would love for them to go away.

I had another "Behind" dream a couple of nights ago. I still have no clue as to behind what tho. The MH? The MH park? Satsuma? I did catch people eating breakfast this time. Grits, of all things! Where is that MeeMaw's place located again? What is behind that place?

MeeMaw's is yards from Haleighbug Center...and less then 5 mitnutes from Haleigh's home.

SS,

Thanks, you may be right, I got the dream Feb 8th I believe and it was just days before Haleigh went missing. So it could be. I did get a clue not a dream and I think it was saying "Baker" or "Bakery". There is a Baker road just by the RR tracks and it has a small lake just to the Left on the map. There is one RSO that lives on Shorline and that is where RC lived at some time, but probably just coincidence. He has gray hair, but most of them do, LOL You guys may want to google Baker Road.

Has this lake (Myra) been searched? the cleared out areas have my interest....

ETA: also wondering if anyone's heard when trains went thru that night? The dream I had indicated she may have been near the tracks (and still alive) when one passed (dark outside). I figure more than one could have gone by during the time in question but it might narrow things down a little better.

SS,

Thanks, you may be right, I got the dream Feb 8th I believe and it was just days before Haleigh went missing. So it could be. I did get a clue not a dream and I think it was saying "Baker" or "Bakery". There is a Baker road just by the RR tracks and it has a small lake just to the Left on the map. There is one RSO that lives on Shorline and that is where RC lived at some time, but probably just coincidence. He has gray hair, but most of them do, LOL You guys may want to google Baker Road.
Funny you should mention Baker road! Myra Lake has been on the top of my list for a long time now. I keep badgering people about it, too. ;) I do wish they would search the little lake.

Funny you should mention Baker road! Myra Lake has been on the top of my list for a long time now. I keep badgering people about it, too. ;) I do wish they would search the little lake.

Ya, when I googled Baker road, that popped up and I noticed right away that it is by the tracks and Buffalo Bluff, close to the MH and 2 RSO. Sort of made for a bad mix. I would think they did though, they are searching, just not saying where. I believe they are working on a family/friends abduction and a deceased child.

Has this lake (Myra) been searched? the cleared out areas have my interest....

ETA: also wondering if anyone's heard when trains went thru that night? The dream I had indicated she may have been near the tracks (and still alive) when one passed (dark outside). I figure more than one could have gone by during the time in question but it might narrow things down a little better.
Busylady has all the data on the trains. There was one train that passed by that night, IIRC.

Busylady has all the data on the trains. There was one train that passed by that night, IIRC.

On the dispatch tape, after 3:27 when the 911 call went out, one LE says to the dispatcher who asks about a train that one had just gone through.

Thanks Debs for the info on the time! With it getting dark around 6:30pm, one train at around 3:30 or so in the morning narrows it down a lot (according to almanac.com sunset was at 6:12pm, moonrise at 6:32pm).

Playing around with google maps and the address of the frm Haleighbug Center (with Lake Myra not far to the south); the address of one of the sro's in the area, and RC's address...

A = 202 Green Ave Satsuma
B = 315 2nd Ave Satsuma
C = 1185 US 17 Satsuma

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...66352&sspn=0.017136,0.027637&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=14

Thanks Debs for the info on the time! With it getting dark around 6:30pm, one train at around 3:30 or so in the morning narrows it down a lot (according to almanac.com sunset was at 6:12pm, moonrise at 6:32pm).

Playing around with google maps and the address of the frm Haleighbug Center (with Lake Myra not far to the south); the address of one of the sro's in the area, and RC's address...

A = 202 Green Ave Satsuma
B = 315 2nd Ave Satsuma
C = 1185 US 17 Satsuma

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...66352&sspn=0.017136,0.027637&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=14

Maybe Busylady can give us particulars on the exact time of the train coming through the area. ;)

Yes, there is just something about Lake Myra. It appears easily accessible from Baker road. While Haleigh may not be there, it is possible evidence could have been disposed of in the lake.

I did a search, and according to Busy, who seems to have quoted LE via dispatch......

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
user_offline.gif

I will have dig back thru notebooks, but a dispatcher translated the log for me and if IIRC the train went thru at 2:37 am and was going to fast for anyone to jump it safely.

Making another map using walking instead of driving directions shows it would take about a minute to get from Green to Tyler, and 8 more to get to Buffalo Bluff Rd - right to the tracks. I'm not so sure someone would walk right down the street carrying a child in the middle of the night, but at least it gives an idea of how long it might take. And if the train went by at 2:37 (TY for the time!) and *if* Haleigh was right by the tracks (with another person) when it passed, she could well have been taken from the house around 2am - 2:15 max.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...372,-81.672342&spn=0.004563,0.006866&t=h&z=17

That said I'm not sure that any of this accomplishes anything :( But, FWIW, I didn't get the impression that they jumped the train, just that they were right by the tracks when it passed.

I've been going by Chesterp's dream of seeing her being taken from her bed. If it wasn't for that - and for the fact that Haleigh was afraid of the dark - I would be willing to consider that she might have gone outside on her own and the person grabbed her by the tracks. Going with her being abducted from her bed, the person either put her down for a minute or she'd gotten away from them - until they grabbed her from behind as the train went past. The train itself - being so close and so loud - frightened and confused her, but when she was snatched up from behind she felt sheer terror. I can still feel and see her reaction. This dream is still just way too clear...

I ordered the train schedule from CSX, I had a local train dispatcher here translate it for me once I received the log in the mail because it was all greek to me and made no sense at all. I will dig thru the box of notes from when they painted my office and pull out the exact time and speed the train was going. I do recall the train was going too fast for anyone to jump on.

I did a search, and according to Busy, who seems to have quoted LE via dispatch......

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
user_offline.gif

I will have dig back thru notebooks, but a dispatcher translated the log for me and if IIRC the train went thru at 2:37 am and was going to fast for anyone to jump it safely.

I was thinking that someone rode the train into Satsuma, not that they took her away on the train, but that is how they got there. I thought since I found the Treeline Road in Jackson county, that maybe they rode the train to Satsuma. No one would be looking for a RSO from several counties away. I really want this to be a family kidnapping, but nothing adds up. I would think they could just locate family and check them out to see if Haleigh was with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megan phillips lynch