Dreams/Visions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had any dreams where there are grey landscaping rocks? (like shown below)
grey-limestone-2.jpg

I woke myself up from a dream about two weeks ago but the image is stuck in my head. All I know is it was a female child possibly wearing pink - not pants as her legs were bare. She was grabbed up (picked up) from behind and screamed. She and whoever grabbed her were standing on these rocks (commonly put around pools, walking paths, sections of playgrounds etc). After waking myself up I was sure it was Haleigh.

That you for posting your dream.....the pink is very interesting. If you can find out how to look at Bern's drawing she did 2 days before Haleigh went missing....she has drawn cement...it is interesting that you come up with the rocks....

and being picked up and screaming....I saw her on the mattress and a man walked along the wall and scooped her up. I did not get Haleigh's reaction...this man has muscle tone in his arms..and was wearing a striped polo type shirt.

Dani Pedlow (google the name) is contacting the Haleighbug Center to offer her services. She is an amazing person. I hope they at least are open to her offer.

Dani Pedlow (google the name) is contacting the Haleighbug Center to offer her services. She is an amazing person. I hope they at least are open to her offer.

I did google...she is demanding reward money on Sandra..Oh, I feel that is so wrong. I wonder what she will be wanting for CS and RC.....She appears to be so into herself.....

Has anyone had any dreams where there are grey landscaping rocks? (like shown below)
grey-limestone-2.jpg

I woke myself up from a dream about two weeks ago but the image is stuck in my head. All I know is it was a female child possibly wearing pink - not pants as her legs were bare. She was grabbed up (picked up) from behind and screamed. She and whoever grabbed her were standing on these rocks (commonly put around pools, walking paths, sections of playgrounds etc). After waking myself up I was sure it was Haleigh.

I haven't had any dreams or anything, but the rocks in your picture look like the rocks and the back side of a flood wall along the ohio river in Kentucky. I wonder if they have flood walls like that in Fla.

i have a home on the bay across from destin,we use this kind of rock for riff raff to protect our sea wall.you will see this all accross florida.it is very common,also can be seen along side rail road tracks

I would have to respectfully disagree with you on her being an amazing person after what she is trying to pull in Sandra Cantu's case.

Psychic makes claim to reward money in Cantu case

TRACY — A Southern California woman is in a dispute with Tracy police over whether her psychic predictions helped them solve the Sandra Cantu murder case.

She thinks she's entitled to at least a portion of the reward money, totaling more than $30,000, but Tracy police say they never used any information provided by any psychics during the investigation.

~snip~

Dani Pedlow, based in Los Angeles, said she predicted the little girl would be found in a "barranca—" a Spanish word for canyon or ravine — and that she was killed in a church, and the killer was someone in the trailer park the little girl called home.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/localnews/ci_12265572 (Bolded by me)

She was wrong anyway! Sandra wasn't found in a ravine. She was found in an irrigation pond on a farm! The only people who should receive the reward are the workers on the farm who actually found the suitcase. She is not entitled to one red cent, imo. (The workers turned down the reward even tho they needed it. Hopefully, they changed their minds.)

Maconrich~ Is that gravel or is it the larger type rock? The photo can be very deceiving when you have no reference to size. Gravel is used for roadways, pathways, etc. The large rock is used on the sides of earth dams and in other places.

Maconrich~ Is that gravel or is it the larger type rock? The photo can be very deceiving when you have no reference to size. Gravel is used for roadways, pathways, etc. The large rock is used on the sides of earth dams and in other places.

It's the smaller gravelish / landscaping type that you usually see in either white or gray - this was gray for sure. For whatever reason it seemed to be the main focal point of the dream - almost like I zoomed in on it.

And, yes, I think (?) it was like what is often used along railroad tracks - that (mentioned above) gave me a chill.

FWIW whatever the child was wearing wasn't solid pink. Her top (not sure that if it was a longer shirt or a short nightie) had white / off-white in it also. The dream was frustrating because it didn't have a purpose that I can see, and I don't feel it answered any questions (usually my "dreams" do -- but to be fair I haven't been asking for answers). Also I'm not saying that I think this was an image of her being abducted from inside the house (for the obvious reasons) - coulda been more like at some point afterwards, but she was still startled/afraid when she was grabbed up from behind...

chesterp do you have those drawings that you mention? If so could you email them to me? (They're not available anymore)

I had another little dream, more of a tid bit. I saw a still of Ron in a white T-shirt, from a side angle, sort of like if he was walking, he was facing to the right (my right) In the dream Haleigh said, someone was leaving... also that Ron was too slow. He wasn't fast enough was the 'feeling" I got.

that's it.

All night long I prayed for Haleigh to come home, I dreamed, but most of it was lost before morning. I am praying to The Lady of Lourdes because it is the month of May and May is for the Mother of Christ, she was a mother that lost her Son. So even though I am not what one would call Christian, I am begging. I had one little memory of Haleigh in a green long sleeve shirt, a T-shirt. And one of some one making a doll, out of an apple and a doll dress, sort of VooDoo. I don't know if anyone would understand that or not, but maybe it is a hint to where she it. I just don't know. I pray for dreams these days.

I am not Catholic, but this prayer has come up in several missing persons cases. In one case, the niece of a man who had been missing a long time following a head injury said this prayer at the water's edge in town. His body was recovered within a day or so near the spot where she stood. I have heard of other such situations, too. It can't hurt!

Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints.

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God
and Charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on
earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on
your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in
trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore
of you to obtain for me Haleigh Cummings. The answer to my prayer
may require a miracle. Even so, you are the saint of
Miracles.

O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the
Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms, and
the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

Amen. (Say 13 Paters, Aves, and Glorias)

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

I am not sure if or what this might do with Haleigh, I was meditating and while I was praying for her the word Fallujah? popped into my thoughts. I am wondering if by chance the perp, or someone involved in this case is an Iraqi veteran...... I have shared this with a local and hopefully they can check this out for me. I wanted to call LE and tell them this...but at this time I have not. My local deals with LE on a daily basis, so maybe she will share with them, and it might make sense to them.

I also have had another strange thing happen regarding a photo....Once I receive clarity I will post on this thread. I do feel it is a positive developement......

Wonderful pray SS.................

It is my deepest hope and prayer that this precious little girl be found. Someone has info and I hope they speak up soon.

I am not sure if or what this might do with Haleigh, I was meditating and while I was praying for her the word Fallujah? popped into my thoughts. I am wondering if by chance the perp, or someone involved in this case is an Iraqi veteran...... I have shared this with a local and hopefully they can check this out for me. I wanted to call LE and tell them this...but at this time I have not. My local deals with LE on a daily basis, so maybe she will share with them, and it might make sense to them.

I also have had another strange thing happen regarding a photo....Once I receive clarity I will post on this thread. I do feel it is a positive developement......

I got goosebumps oddly enough when I was reading your post. I googled Fallujah, I understand where fallujah is but when I googled the word I was distressed to read the battle of fallujah is described as "the HIDDEN Massacre". I had to stop reading cause I was giving myself the heebie jeebies. You said you thought it was a positive development so I will leave the dreaming and seeing up to the professionals in this thread cause I am just a reader.:)

ETA..reader of the thread

A veteran has come up a couple of times, but not sure which war. If a person did come inside the home and take her, the training could be instrumental in pulling it off without notice. (Remember the chair that was found in the woods nearby, too. It could be connected.)

A positive development would be what this case needs! I am anxious to hear about the photo.

Maybe your local wouldn't mind reading the St. Anthony prayer closer to where Haleigh went missing. We could use a miracle.

I haven't had any dreams or anything, but the rocks in your picture look like the rocks and the back side of a flood wall along the ohio river in Kentucky. I wonder if they have flood walls like that in Fla.
There were rocks like those along the railroad tracks where Gunny alerted

I had yet another short dream last night about Haleigh. I dreamed that the 911 call was being made and I heard a voice say "they are 6 hours late". So I woke up thinking she died at 9:30. I kept asking is am I getting this time because it was in the papers? I was doubting myself about what I had heard. Once I woke up I realized, it was never a time considered and it could be that what ever happened, happened at 9:30. So far I have been given a location, a green dish with tablets in it, and now 9:30 at night. I also had some indication something happened in the kitchen that night, like maybe a noise woke her, or she was in the kitchen and looking in a pantry or may have eaten something that she may have thought was candy.

I was also wondering if what JR saw was someone doing CPR on Haleigh, maybe he was in and out of sleep or disoriented in some way.
2 Mondays in a row , my alarm clock has stopped at 9:28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members