Dreams/Visions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently what ever or who ever is moving, throwing or pushing objects in our home is not done. My husband has a wall with Plaques hung up for contests he has won over the last few years for flying remote control air planes in different cities. The plaques are hung with a screw in the wall, then the plaque has a hole in the back and the screw fits snugly into that hole. You have to lift up and pull to remove the plaque from the wall. So he is standing there in the room and watches the plaque, literally lift up and drop to the floor. He calls to me, and said that is IMPOSSIBLE!!! That can't happen. I ask what contest it was, he said "Jacksonville". So I guess looking in Collier FL may be off.

This happened 10/17 around 8 or 9pm; I posted it 10/18 at around 9:30 am next day. There were 10 plaques on the wall, the one from Jacksonville fell. Makes ya wonder. It is from the Gatway RC Club, First Coast.

freefall, I have read this or something similiar before I think on this board. The two brothers thing clicked. I don't know if it was the dream thread or the astrology thread. I'm leaning right now toward the dream thread a long ways back.

freefall, I have read this or something similiar before I think on this board. The two brothers thing clicked. I don't know if it was the dream thread or the astrology thread. I'm leaning right now toward the dream thread a long ways back.

Well we did try to post way back then but it was deleted within a day..

Hmmm.. Let me know if you find any other references to "brothers" =) tia!

Hi PorcineGranny,
After reading freefall's post, I started going through the Dreams/Visions threads to find posts that mention brothers as well as blonde women. I'm 1/2 way through; so I want to let you all know that I am working on it and will post my findings as soon as I'm done.

Hi everyone! This morning I woke up with Haleigh on my mind, and wondered through a crazy dream I had, where a big bunch of young kids where gathered together, if maybe, she was taken to a religious compound near by. I have no idea if there are such groups near by where she lives, but I just kept in mind that this has surpassed fiction in so many ways! The thought of a young lady, not very smart but with a kind heart who might have wanted a better life for Haleigh away from all the drugs and violence she was surrounded by, could've taken her away thinking it was best for her.

Ive never had a dream about a missing child BUT I've been sick and had a high fever.. While sick I had a terrible dream about Haleigh that she was asleep and was choking on her own vomit. There were people around her kinda doing there own thing. They finally saw what had happened and picked up Jr and all walked backwards out of the room. But not one of them helped Haleigh. It looked as if they were frozen. It was really dark in the room too. Kinda like a warehouse type room.. It felt SO real.

Well we did try to post way back then but it was deleted within a day..

Hmmm.. Let me know if you find any other references to "brothers" =) tia!

Freefallzzzz, I read through all the posts at your request, and none specifically mentioned 2 brothers and 1 blonde female, but I posted information which relates to your friend's dream.

(Posts #79 & #85) Suggest HaLeigh is in a trailer under something and she could hear but could not be heard.

(Post #133) HaLeigh is frightened and huddled alone in a bedroom that is lit only by a streak of moonlight coming in through the window. Two people are arguing in another room about what to do with her and then the bedroom door abruptly opens. The poster doesn’t say whether a woman is involved in the argument.

(Post #170) Indicates a heavy set blonde woman wearing a disguise (Halloween mask) and a bright blue shirt knows what happened to HaLeigh.

(Post #173) Clues given are: mobile home, well, an abandoned house where 2 women, (one has blonde hair) are looking for the “fire starter”.

(Post #183) Is about tongue depressors; 2 sticks are removed from the bunch which seems to indicate there are 2 kidnappers.

(Post #220) A dream dated 2/26/09 indicates a woman close to the child who is pregnant knows what happened; Chelsea, (HaLeigh’s Step Aunt), was pregnant when HaLeigh disappeared but she doesn’t have blonde hair.

(Post #270) A blonde woman secretly tells a group of dark haired women who are standing together in a parking lot that she knows a girl’s boyfriend who breaks into homes to steal electronic equipment is the one responsible for HaLeigh’s disappearance. One of the brunettes in the group confirms her house was also broken into by this male.

(Post #626) Poster has had 2 dreams about Ron’s “twin”, and b/c Ron does not have a twin, she suggests the person may be a close relative of Ron’s. In Post 661, there is a photo of Ron’s cousin who is 10 years older than Ron and he appears to have gray streaks in his hair. If the link which includes his photograph doesn't work, go to the post please.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753449&IMG=58335

(Post #727) HaLeigh has been coming to this poster since the end of February and the poster received the name “Heather” in a dream. HaLeigh also mentions “Aunt Carol”.

Another poster distinctly heard Misty’s youngest brother’s name whispered in her ear, which we know do not start with either an S or B.

Several dreams indicate a blonde woman knows what happened to HaLeigh.

Freefallzzzz, I read through all the posts at your request, and none specifically mentioned 2 brothers and 1 blonde female, but I posted information which relates to your friend's dream.

(Posts #79 & #85) Suggest HaLeigh is in a trailer under something and she could hear but could not be heard.

(Post #133) HaLeigh is frightened and huddled alone in a bedroom that is lit only by a streak of moonlight coming in through the window. Two people are arguing in another room about what to do with her and then the bedroom door abruptly opens. The poster doesn’t say whether a woman is involved in the argument.

(Post #170) Indicates a heavy set blonde woman wearing a disguise (Halloween mask) and a bright blue shirt knows what happened to HaLeigh.

(Post #173) Clues given are: mobile home, well, an abandoned house where 2 women, (one has blonde hair) are looking for the “fire starter”.

(Post #183) Is about tongue depressors; 2 sticks are removed from the bunch which seems to indicate there are 2 kidnappers.

(Post #220) A dream dated 2/26/09 indicates a woman close to the child who is pregnant knows what happened; Chelsea, (HaLeigh’s Step Aunt), was pregnant when HaLeigh disappeared but she doesn’t have blonde hair.

(Post #270) A blonde woman secretly tells a group of dark haired women who are standing together in a parking lot that she knows a girl’s boyfriend who breaks into homes to steal electronic equipment is the one responsible for HaLeigh’s disappearance. One of the brunettes in the group confirms her house was also broken into by this male.

(Post #626) Poster has had 2 dreams about Ron’s “twin”, and b/c Ron does not have a twin, she suggests the person may be a close relative of Ron’s. In Post 661, there is a photo of Ron’s cousin who is 10 years older than Ron and he appears to have gray streaks in his hair. If the link which includes his photograph doesn't work, go to the post please.

(Post #727) HaLeigh has been coming to this poster since the end of February and the poster received the name “Heather” in a dream. HaLeigh also mentions “Aunt Carol”.

Another poster distinctly heard Misty’s youngest brother’s name whispered in her ear, which we know do not start with either an S or B.

All these dreams indicate a blonde woman knows what happened to HaLeigh.

BBM. Pardon my intrusion. The bolded portion hit a nerve - DATE RAPE DRUG - I believe someone in this case was arrested/accused for having it? Don't ask me how or why Haleigh may have come in contact with it, but perhaps she did and the person (s) involved thought, incorrectly, that it would wear off.

I did have a dream about 2 blonde girls and I knew I'd seen one of them - on reflection, it was Madeleine McCann. The other could have been Haleigh, I don't know. What I do remember is these two children were (in my dream) children of my ex husband that I never knew about. My ex-husband's name was Ron.

FWIW

I have never read or posted on this thread before tonight, but find it extremely interesting. When I first looked at Ron's cousin's booking link,

:waitasec:http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDe...3449&IMG=58335

his eyes were so piercing, they scared me. I thought of this when reading some of the dreams here. He and Ron could be the "brothers" part of the dream, and his middle name is Steven, starting with an "s", as in Freefallzzzz's friend's dream. Also, I would call TN's hair color dirty blonde, and she is 40-ish. Just guessing.

OH MY!!
Thank you SO much for looking back.. I tried but did not catch all the connections you did.

Wow, I am going to call my friend tomorrow and let him know, maybe that will trigger some things in his dream he may not have thought to tell me!

Anyone have any advice how to phrase the questions so that I am not .. what is that called... leading questions..

I did notice someone, I think on here a way back also referenced the gravel/rocks....

Thank you so so so so so much again!! =)

OH MY!!
Thank you SO much for looking back.. I tried but did not catch all the connections you did.

Wow, I am going to call my friend tomorrow and let him know, maybe that will trigger some things in his dream he may not have thought to tell me!

Anyone have any advice how to phrase the questions so that I am not .. what is that called... leading questions..

I did notice someone, I think on here a way back also referenced the gravel/rocks....

Hello freefallzzzz;

Yes, there is mention of gravel/rocks and I'll pull and post those for you too sometime today. There are pics of the gravel. I'll include the posts which mention fences too.

BBM. Pardon my intrusion. The bolded portion hit a nerve - DATE RAPE DRUG - I believe someone in this case was arrested/accused for having it? Don't ask me how or why Haleigh may have come in contact with it, but perhaps she did and the person (s) involved thought, incorrectly, that it would wear off.

I did have a dream about 2 blonde girls and I knew I'd seen one of them - on reflection, it was Madeleine McCann. The other could have been Haleigh, I don't know. What I do remember is these two children were (in my dream) children of my ex husband that I never knew about. My ex-husband's name was Ron.

FWIW

Trident, Is Exstacy a Drug Rape Drug? WBG was charged with poss'n of Exstacy.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=733516&IMG=50022

Hi - I don't post much although I've been following Haleigh's case from the beginning. I woke up from a dead sleep last night and knew I had to remember something. I thought it was a name, but it made no sense as a name. I did some googling and I wonder if anyone involved in this case drives a Chevy Malibu?

What I told myself to remember was "Malibu Pitman." I thought it was a name, but after googling, it's a car part. I know NOTHING about cars. I mean NOTHING. I drive them and that's it. My husband doesn't either, so it's not like he could have ever mentioned this car part to me and it's something from deep down in my subconscious.

For some reason I knew I had to remember it and since I don't have a Chevy Malibu or know ANYONE who does, I think it was about Haleigh or some other missing child. :( Of course, it could be absolutely nothing.

I've had MANY dreams about Caylee but only one of Haleigh and I'm not even sure this one is about Haleigh, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Trident, Is Exstacy a Drug Rape Drug? WBG was charged with poss'n of Exstacy.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=733516&IMG=50022

I'm not sure about ectasy, but here's a good link explaining it's components:

http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_rape_drug

"Respiratory depression, coma, and death are unpredictable possibilities when someone unknowingly takes a date rape drug, especially in large doses or in combination with alcohol. There are many factors that can leave someone unpredictably vulnerable. The person may have an unknown allergy to the drug. They may be taking one of several common prescription medicines which have dangerous reactions with date rape drugs. Also, a portion of the population has variations in the enzymes which metabolize the drug, resulting in an unpredictably amplified response to the drug."

Above is the part that scared me.

I don't know if WBG was arrested for that, but I believe I've read, up here on these boards (in his unexpurgated record - Whisperer has them), that Ron was, but I don't think any more came of that than anything else ever does.

I have never read or posted on this thread before tonight, but find it extremely interesting. When I first looked at Ron's cousin's booking link,

:waitasec:http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDe...3449&IMG=58335

his eyes were so piercing, they scared me. I thought of this when reading some of the dreams here. He and Ron could be the "brothers" part of the dream, and his middle name is Steven, starting with an "s", as in Freefallzzzz's friend's dream. Also, I would call TN's hair color dirty blonde, and she is 40-ish. Just guessing.

And TN doesn't wear glasses.

OH MY!!

Freefallzzzz:

Your friend’s dream is unique because it describes what HaLeigh saw when she left her home and there are no dreams that describe a fence with a hole around a post or the gravel beyond the fence. You might like to check out the rest of Post #770 where HaLeigh walks with the dreamer “We walked through some area that had lots of growth -weeds, etc and in the background were some MH's.....but she was leading away from where most of them were.....”

Below are the dreams which reference gravel but none appear to be in or near a trailer park or residential area: (please see post #300 for pic of the rocks b/c it wouldn't copy for me.)

(Post #300) Has anyone had any dreams where there are grey landscaping rocks? (like shown below) I woke myself up from a dream about two weeks ago but the image is stuck in my head. All I know is it was a female child possibly wearing pink - not pants as her legs were bare. She was grabbed up (picked up) from behind and screamed. She and whoever grabbed her were standing on these rocks (commonly put around pools, walking paths, sections of playgrounds etc). After waking myself up I was sure it was Haleigh.

(Post #105) rocks will be involved in HaLeigh’s discovery.

(Post #308) describes the rocks as being “the smaller gravelish / landscaping type that you usually see in either white or gray - this was gray for sure. For whatever reason it seemed to be the main focal point of the dream - almost like I zoomed in on it.”

(Post #318) these rocks look similar to the rocks surrounding the railroad tracks where Gunny alerted.

Many dreams indicate HaLeigh is in water by a huge Cyprus tree with many roots and her body is weighted down by a cinder block; but there are no dreams involving 2 men, who may be brothers, fighting by water. (FYI, there is a dream which mentions Ron fighting with another man).
In dreams where 2 men are involved, there is no mention of them being brothers.

As previously mentioned, the dreams which say HaLeigh was taken to another trailer are Posts 79 & 85. There are many posts which say HaLeigh was taken to an abandoned house/shed/boxcar.

The dreams about fences are those with solid metal like iron spikes and in these particular dreams they have a mound of dirt at the base. This type of fence is commonly found in cemeteries; the other type of fencing mentioned is chicken wire fencing commonly found on an animal farm.

If you want to contact the Putnam County Sheriff's dept, you can send an email to mail@putnamsheriff.org or call 1-877-277-TIPS.

Hi - I don't post much although I've been following Haleigh's case from the beginning. I woke up from a dead sleep last night and knew I had to remember something. I thought it was a name, but it made no sense as a name. I did some googling and I wonder if anyone involved in this case drives a Chevy Malibu?

What I told myself to remember was "Malibu Pitman." I thought it was a name, but after googling, it's a car part. I know NOTHING about cars. I mean NOTHING. I drive them and that's it. My husband doesn't either, so it's not like he could have ever mentioned this car part to me and it's something from deep down in my subconscious.

For some reason I knew I had to remember it and since I don't have a Chevy Malibu or know ANYONE who does, I think it was about Haleigh or some other missing child. :( Of course, it could be absolutely nothing.

I've had MANY dreams about Caylee but only one of Haleigh and I'm not even sure this one is about Haleigh, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

If it was an older Malibu, that might fit in my dream. It would be a late 70s or early 80s bright yellow with wide black stripes over the hood, roof, and trunk.

ETA: here is a link to a photo of the type of car in my dream and the type of stripes I was referring to: http://www.musclecarclub.com/musclecars/general/images/chevrolet-chevelle-1970a.jpg

If it was an older Malibu, that might fit in my dream. It would be a late 70s or early 80s bright yellow with wide black stripes over the hood, roof, and trunk.

ETA: here is a link to a photo of the type of car in my dream and the type of stripes I was referring to: http://www.musclecarclub.com/musclecars/general/images/chevrolet-chevelle-1970a.jpg

I don't have any recollection at all of the dream. I just know that I told myself to remember those words and I remember telling myself "that's who harmed Haleigh." Since I don't think Malibu Pitman/Pittman is someone's name it leads back to a car.

When I googled, it brought up images of old Chevy Malibus, so there could definitely be a connection to your dream, but I don't remember SEEING a car or anything like that in my dream. I just remember the words which is why I was kind of surprised to find it is a car part.

It could be nothing, but after all my years of having my dreams, I'm usually able to tell what is just junk and what might have some meaning. For this one, it really seemed to mean something. :waitasec:

I do not know. but isn't is strange the SHOE issue coming up again, that must be significant somehow.
I read there was an early sighting of Haleigh in SC and the people were buying shoes for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member