Dreams/Visions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Dreamers and Psychics,

Chesterp emailed me and asked if she could take the Drawing of the area I dreamed about to LE in Satsuma yesterday. I said a big YES, if it will help. She had an opportunity to speak with Det. Dominic P. He was interested in the a particular part of the drawing.. Chesterp told him about her dream as well. I know Camcneishg emailed me with a place and directions she saw while with TES, and she felt strong that my drawing fit it. Also Cocomom had a very detailed dream of the same area.
Aries27 also sent me a map that is very close to this drawing as well. I asked if she could provide us with a link. We are all seeing the same area.

Thank you chesterp for going up, Camcneishg for input, and directions, and Cocomom for revealing your dream. MYbe this will help find her.

Here is the street view map that I sent to Bern. This is at the end of Pine Lake Dr. which is across the street from Haleigh's bus stop. When I saw this location, I compared it to her drawing...pavement ends, cypress trees, water. When the map loads, you can click the button in the upper left hand corner and get a 360 view. You can also click on the arrows that appear on the road to walk up or down the streets.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...bp=12,130.41993015952082,,0,5.000000000000001

Just a FYI-As far as I know, the street view maps are not current...so the location can look a little different now. For example, the street view of my road/house has my old mailbox which was replaced about 1 1/2 years ago.

As I was reading this thread this morning, I wondered if LE was open to psychics. It's good to hear that they are. Please keep us updated.

ETA--St John's River Club is the name of the community that is in the map above.
http://www.stjohnsriverclub.com/phototour.html

I did email the Detective and told him that the street sign I see with the word Tree on it, may be an old sign, the street could have changed names, or it may mean to look to a sign that has Tree in it. I have posted many times it is hard to understand what you are getting, because, it is not always FOR YOU to understand. Just pass it along.

image of haleigh being picked up by someone unknown- one arm under head, another under knees. As picking up, her bladder empties. Not sure if this is because she is in deep sleep, drugged, or just passed away.

dogs barking - sound like mean dogs (pitbulls?) nearby (scary mean dogs)

near something high voltage.... not sure if this is above ground lines or underground or what - just I know something electrical and high voltage.

Dear Dreamers and Psychics,

Chesterp emailed me and asked if she could take the Drawing of the area I dreamed about to LE in Satsuma yesterday. I said a big YES, if it will help. She had an opportunity to speak with Det. Dominic P. He was interested in the a particular part of the drawing.. Chesterp told him about her dream as well. I know Camcneishg emailed me with a place and directions she saw while with TES, and she felt strong that my drawing fit it. Also Cocomom had a very detailed dream of the same area.
Aries27 also sent me a map that is very close to this drawing as well. I asked if she could provide us with a link. We are all seeing the same area.

Thank you chesterp for going up, Camcneishg for input, and directions, and Cocomom for revealing your dream. MYbe this will help find her.
Not only did your drawing fit to where we searched with TES, but it also fit with my dream as well....except in my dream it was at the very end of that dirt road. Your tree is actually half way down that dirt road, on the map that I sent to you.....

I just keep seeing the underneath of a trailer, between the bottom of the trailer and the ground. There is a space in between the bottom of the trailer and the ground. Nothing more specific though.

I would like to hear what chesterP has received on Haleigh. Her dreams and visions. She had some very good ones about CA. Chester if you read this will you please share? TIA :blowkiss:

was just thinking... in my dream...those numbers that i was seeing...

27, 301 and 309 ...

today is the 27th... maybe today is the day?

was just thinking... in my dream...those numbers that i was seeing...

27, 301 and 309 ...

today is the 27th... maybe today is the day?

I hope you're right!

Or maybe the 27 means she'll be found on the 27th day after her disappearance. Wait...there's more. I just looked at my calendar & if I counted correctly, the 27th day will be March 9th (3-09)

I hope you're right!

Or maybe the 27 means she'll be found on the 27th day after her disappearance. Wait...there's more. I just looked at my calendar & if I counted correctly, the 27th day will be March 9th (3-09)

hmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting! and maybe 301 is the highway she will be on?

Wow...I just read through this thread and found it to be very interesting. Thank you all for sharing your dreams.

I've had one dream about Haleigh. It was very short because my dog woke me up to go outside :rolleyes: Sometimes if I wake up during a dream, it will start were it left off when I doze back off. I was hoping that I would do that this time but no luck.

If you are taking Paxil, you can do this. I took it years ago, and it was amazing how I could remember having dreams [usually I don't recall dreams unless I wake up crying. Rare, tg.] But boy, on that paxil, I'd have the most vivid dreams. If I woke up and went to the bathroom, no problem, just started right where it had left off when I laid back down.

I keep thinking that in my dream they were street numbers or highways. I did a little research just now and realized that the train tracks go up and down 309...301 is also a highway but its near jacksonville and runs parrallel with the tracks also! wonder what the 27 could symbolize...

mile marker? I don't know if state hiways in Florida have mile markers like the interstates do

ETA: I see the hiway 27 merges into 301 just north of Ocala.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting! and maybe 301 is the highway she will be on?

Okay, are you guys trying to psyche me out?! [pardon the pun]

This would fit in with lots of my other "hunches" about this crime, specifically:
- Ocala National Forest
- Ch Reynolds, missing predator.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...954&spn=0.181281,0.493011&t=h&z=12&iwloc=addr
[not sure if link will work; just typed in HWY 301, Putnam county, FL]

Since there are multiple, unconnected hwy 309s in Putnam County, have you all run across other hwy 301s on the east side of the river?

[theme to Twilight Zone playing in the distance.]

mile marker? I don't know if state hiways in Florida have mile markers like the interstates do

ETA: I see the hiway 27 merges into 301 just north of Ocala.

Haven't travelled much lately, but only roads I recall w/mile markers would be interstates, maybe FL Turnpikes.

I do see where highway 301 ends at highway 90. If you go east about 8-9 miles you go right into MacClenny/glen St Mary area:eek:

I would like to hear what chesterP has received on Haleigh. Her dreams and visions. She had some very good ones about CA. Chester if you read this will you please share? TIA :blowkiss:

The day after HC went missing I was told loud and clear HOME/CLOSE/TREE... I have heard this everynight since the first night. I did go up 2/13 and search to see if I would be able to get more visual things like I did with Caylee.........nothing visual.

Tues. evening as I was watching NG and I saw TN crying, I had to go give her a hug, and I prayed that night for another clue and if I received one I would drive up to Satsuma to see TN and RC if possible. Everynight I have slept with HC's flyer in my night shirt hoping I would get another message....I woke up Weds. morning and I was told HOME/CLOSE/TREE/BLACK LETTERS I knew I had to go....

I emailed Bern to ask if I could take her drawing, I went up there I did speak with TN and said hello to RC....he looked so bad. I did not mention dreams or anything. I told her I saw her on TV last night and I felt the need to see her and give her a hug and I told her I was praying for HC and the WHOLE family everynight. I did give her a donation to give to Ron.. I did not have the opportunity to speak with CS.

On my way back from Tent #2, I ran in to Natisha Lance and I asked for her LE contact, to make a long story short, I intruded (forced) my way into the sheriff's office and said I was not leaving until I spoke with someone on the case. I asked for only 3 mins of their time and I was there a good 30 mins. He studied Bern's drawing for at least 15 mins.... we talked about other things and I assured him I was not crazy I told him about other cases I helped with in Pinellas Cty and he (had others) verifiy.

As I was leaving he said to me what do the black letters mean and I told him that was for him to figure out since I am unfamiliar with the area...... as I was watching the video of the dumpster, across the street was an awning with LARGE BLACK LETTERS, I almost had a heart attack.

I am not saying our dreams had anything to do with the search of yesterday. I do believe this was planned in advanced and what we discussed and Bern's picture might have made them rethink about rechecking an area, who knows. I feel it was a sexual predator, registered or not, I do believe that was the intent. When I was leaving the street I was at the bus stop when children were getting off, someone could have been watching for a long time, and there would be NO WAY HC would have ever walked home alone the route to the trailer by herself.

Haven't travelled much lately, but only roads I recall w/mile markers would be interstates, maybe FL Turnpikes.

You know I've never noticed if our highways have mile markers. I live off of Hwy 90 so next time I'm out, I'll make it a point to look.

i havent dreamed anything since i came on here and spilled the last one :( i hope i do though because anything i can do to help...i will ... i wish i knew what those numbers meant...even if i would have seen them on a sign or something...NOTHING...just big numbers like flying by me

I'm with you Cajun Girl, I might be overtrying, but since the first dream I have had nothing. So frustrating.

chesterp- i knew that you went to Putnam and reported on it to ws, but had no idea about your dreams. That is fascinating, thanks for sharing, and supporting the families. i will go back and read the Caylee dream thread, only caught bits and pieces of it.

Praying for Haleigh

The day after HC went missing I was told loud and clear HOME/CLOSE/TREE... I have heard this everynight since the first night. I did go up 2/13 and search to see if I would be able to get more visual things like I did with Caylee.........nothing visual.

Tues. evening as I was watching NG and I saw TN crying, I had to go give her a hug, and I prayed that night for another clue and if I received one I would drive up to Satsuma to see TN and RC if possible. Everynight I have slept with HC's flyer in my night shirt hoping I would get another message....I woke up Weds. morning and I was told HOME/CLOSE/TREE/BLACK LETTERS I knew I had to go....

I emailed Bern to ask if I could take her drawing, I went up there I did speak with TN and said hello to RC....he looked so bad. I did not mention dreams or anything. I told her I saw her on TV last night and I felt the need to see her and give her a hug and I told her I was praying for HC and the WHOLE family everynight. I did give her a donation to give to Ron.. I did not have the opportunity to speak with CS.

On my way back from Tent #2, I ran in to Natisha Lance and I asked for her LE contact, to make a long story short, I intruded (forced) my way into the sheriff's office and said I was not leaving until I spoke with someone on the case. I asked for only 3 mins of their time and I was there a good 30 mins. He studied Bern's drawing for at least 15 mins.... we talked about other things and I assured him I was not crazy I told him about other cases I helped with in Pinellas Cty and he (had others) verifiy.

As I was leaving he said to me what do the black letters mean and I told him that was for him to figure out since I am unfamiliar with the area...... as I was watching the video of the dumpster, across the street was an awning with LARGE BLACK LETTERS, I almost had a heart attack.

I am not saying our dreams had anything to do with the search of yesterday. I do believe this was planned in advanced and what we discussed and Bern's picture might have made them rethink about rechecking an area, who knows. I feel it was a sexual predator, registered or not, I do believe that was the intent. When I was leaving the street I was at the bus stop when children were getting off, someone could have been watching for a long time, and there would be NO WAY HC would have ever walked home alone the route to the trailer by herself.

Chesterp, Bern & anyone else,

Is there any possibility, since you are "on the scene," of obtaining Haleigh's TIME OF BIRTH from Crystal for the Astrologers? It may help us narrow down a time frame for when she may be found.

Respectfully,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members