Dreams/Visions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be great it there were 'Awareness Alerts' for our waterways....Similar to 'Amber alerts' which would noltify residents along the waterways to be vigilant about looking for any 'noticable changes' ? I live on the water and can attest to my awareness (and my neighbors) if anything unusual washes into the marshgrasses.

Back on topic now....whoever took Haleigh built a campfire...this person has survival skills...this is not a nice person. These are just my impressions.

Are there any campgrounds in the area?

Some of us posted on other threads that this guy could be camping out, and one sleuth said there's a huge forest over there (I'll have to find the name again). It brought the case of that monster Joseph Duncan to mind for me, the one where someone finally recognized Shasta with him in the restaurant.

Lots of guns and tents indicated to me that a lot of the guys did this camping/hunting stuff often in that area.

There are 800,000 acres of forest in FL. Here's one of many: Waleka State Forest, located on the east bank of the St. John's River in N.E. FL.

I did have some dreams, or should I say nightmares, about the situation and they are very vivid and frightening so I had to pray and block them out.

My latest crazy dream, need to post b4 I forget it.

I am in Satsuma, a building and all the workers are wearing black and they look and act like drones, or robots. Everybody is sort of "not real" not Human. The lights go out in this building and I am "in the Dark" bumping into other bodies. I find a small emergency switch, and a little light goes on and I see that there are dozens of light bulbs in boxes and that we need to put in the sockets for us to have "Light". these boxes of light bulbs are shaped like flowers and sit high up on a shelf. The lights are in the rafters of the buildings and I see the sockets are bare. I tell them, look up there, see the light bulbs, just get on a ladder and put in the bulbs and you will be out of the dark. Then a hurricane comes and it is really bad, I can see the storm clouds and twisters coming. I wake up.

quick before i leave for work...

soooo strange but this time i was haleigh!

i was watching cartoons on disney channel and eating lucky charms out of the box...i was dancing around the room with the cereal box in my hand...no one was there...just me but someone came to check on me to make sure i ate breakfast

I don't dream often but when I do it usually has a dejavue feeling. When awake I feel as though I have done this before and it is because I dreamed it. I had a dream this past weekend about Haleigh and I hate to type this but she was in a cylinder shaped tube. I am not sure if it was a concrete drainage tube or something else. She was alone and then I woke up. I hope I am wrong!

boat was sunk. saw man. (not what i was expecting so just subconscious I believe) white, 50's, tanned, clean, fishing hat type, vest. exited small boat, forced boat to sink, walk away holding child's hand towards wooded area could be path but not road.

I don't dream often but when I do it usually has a dejavue feeling. When awake I feel as though I have done this before and it is because I dreamed it. I had a dream this past weekend about Haleigh and I hate to type this but she was in a cylinder shaped tube. I am not sure if it was a concrete drainage tube or something else. She was alone and then I woke up. I hope I am wrong!

Sdavidson, I had a very similar dream and posted it a few days ago.
I hope we are BOTH wrong.

Lately I've been feeling very peaceful about Haleigh. Again, can't explain it, won't try to. But with Caylee it still feels agitated & upset. I'm wondering now if she might have woken up in the middle of the night & slipped out the door (sleepwalking?). It feels like this has happened before.

This isn't a dream just a "flash" for lack of a better word. I got the word "YELLOW" as I was looking at her picture. Not the color the word, like I could see it written out. I kept trying to figure it out because just after that, I saw lots of other kids, boys and girls. So I thought "school or school bus" lots of kids at school and the bus is YELLOW. But today I heard it like a jingle, the JELLO song, but she was singing Y-E-L-L-O and don't forget the "W". So if anyone reads here from her family, I was wondering if she was learning the color or how to spell it and someone taught her the JELLO melody but using the word YELLOW to help her remember the "W".

This isn't a dream just a "flash" for lack of a better word. I got the word "YELLOW" as I was looking at her picture. Not the color the word, like I could see it written out. I kept trying to figure it out because just after that, I saw lots of other kids, boys and girls. So I thought "school or school bus" lots of kids at school and the bus is YELLOW. But today I heard it like a jingle, the JELLO song, but she was singing Y-E-L-L-O and don't forget the "W". So if anyone reads here from her family, I was wondering if she was learning the color or how to spell it and someone taught her the JELLO melody but using the word YELLOW to help her remember the "W".

I would like to know if Anna or Stormy could answer this one....

I know when Ethan was in Preschool he learned all kinds of songs... to help them remember colors, days of the week and their names.

(just a side note, when I read the yellow in your post I immedately thought of a yellow shirt..wonder if she was wearing a yellow shirt?)

I had a dream last night that George kidnapped Haleigh to replace Caylee and gave her as a gift to Cindy:eek: I know far fetched !!

Just to add to this...
I heard from the anna thread that LE was getting DNA from anyone / everyone who entered their house.... I wonder if GA did when he went down there

:eek:

Ya know, I am 95% confident that in the video where it showed the dogs searching, and one was drinking from what everyone thaught was a bowl of water.. I am 95% confident that was actually a well. I have one just like it.
I hope I am wrong, but perhaps she fell into there...:eek:

I had a dream last night about Haleigh. I hate even posting it cause it scared me out of my sleep. I don't know if it means anything but here it is...

In this dream, no one could see me but I could see Haleigh and hear things going on. The bedroom Haleigh and I were in was not very well lit....like the only light coming in was through the window and that little bit of light was shining on Haleigh. We both could hear people arguing loudly and throwing things around in another room...one was saying things like "this has gotten way out of hand. We need to take care of it NOW" and the other one was saying things like "we need to wait...just please wait" Basically arguing over what should and shouldn't be done.

I looked over at Haleigh. She was sitting on the floor, in the corner of the room and was holding her knees up to her chest. It almost looked like she was trying to hide in the corner. She was very frightened and crying. I could feel what she was feeling and it wasn't good. All of a sudden the door slung open & Haleigh and I both jumped. That's when I was startled out of my sleep.

I just scanned over the last two pages...

the word Campsite stuck out.... maybe because we were camping when Ethan had his accident... I don't know.... but I keep thinking about Ethan and Haleigh playing... happy and smiling!

also.... I just wanted to post this somewhere.... I was talking to my hubby yesterday about Haleigh while I was reading on WS... my 10 yr old son asked to see a picture of her..... so I clicked on the photos thread...... and showed him pictures of her...... just as I was clicking out of it he said.... "mom, did you see Ethan?".... HUH? he said he saw Ethan in the picture with her???? I HAVE NO IDEA what this means but was a little hesitent to question him....

Thank you all for sharing your dreams.... I think we have an amazing group here!
I think this is significant. You should ask him what he meant to clarify. Is it possible he overheard your conversation about you seeing Haleigh with Ethan and he was just asking you? Maybe he thought the photo had Ethan's picture and he didn't see it. ;)

Had a really strange dream... I was standing at a school bus stop. A yellow bus pulled up (and I really noticed the yellow...it was sunshine yellow) and I got the word, "NARMIL" or "NAUMIL" I woke up right away and kept saying the word over and over so I didn't forget it. Of course, I have no idea what it means....

Had a really strange dream... I was standing at a school bus stop. A yellow bus pulled up (and I really noticed the yellow...it was sunshine yellow) and I got the word, "NARMIL" or "NAUMIL" I woke up right away and kept saying the word over and over so I didn't forget it. Of course, I have no idea what it means....

Hello nursebeeme,

I find this really interesting. Did you hear the word or did you see it? Yellow seems to be coming up quite a bit...hmmm:waitasec:

Hi everyone i am newbie but been a lurking around for awhile anyways i was on another site and someone dreamed the numbers 9898 well i am from michigan and joe the cousin and misty came from the area i live i quess and the web sites of some of them mention freeland and midland the area code is 989 and the 8 is the begining number of midland exchange i am not sure i can say any of this but i wanted to throw it out there. sorry in advance if i am not allowed to say this. but haleigh needs to go home ......

been debating with myself if I should post this all day...

I woke up from a dream about Haleigh and although I don't remember all of the dream, just bits and pieces - I do remember as I was waking up hearing a voice say, "check the land records in Glen St Mary".

As I recall this is where Haleigh's mom's family is living, and I just want to say that I have absolutely no suspicion of CS taking Haleigh. So, I thought that was really odd. Maybe I was just dreaming of things I heard on the news before falling asleep last night?? or maybe things I've read?

just thought I'd throw it out for ya'll to gnaw on.

just occurred to me, anyone check the RSO's that live around her mom's home? neighbors of mom's?? just a followup to my dream post above ^^.

Hello nursebeeme,

I find this really interesting. Did you hear the word or did you see it? Yellow seems to be coming up quite a bit...hmmm:waitasec:
I heard the word....but siimultaneously SAW and REGISTERED school bus yellow... as strange as that may seem...but I guess we are on the dream thread lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper