Dreams/Visions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a really strange dream... I was standing at a school bus stop. A yellow bus pulled up (and I really noticed the yellow...it was sunshine yellow) and I got the word, "NARMIL" or "NAUMIL" I woke up right away and kept saying the word over and over so I didn't forget it. Of course, I have no idea what it means....

a child's way of saying "carmel"
or knawing on a carmel apple. lol
sorry, that's just what popped into my head.

googled, and followed some trails to the state parks in Florida, came up with nothing.

If you are in the deep South...it could mean "normal". ;)

If you are in the Assam govt...it could mean some long title for a group. Narmil.

Originally Posted by nursebeeme
Had a really strange dream... I was standing at a school bus stop. A yellow bus pulled up (and I really noticed the yellow...it was sunshine yellow) and I got the word, "NARMIL" or "NAUMIL" I woke up right away and kept saying the word over and over so I didn't forget it. Of course, I have no idea what it means....

ETA: I was thinking about the school bus and normal. I wonder if the children teased Haleigh at school because with Turners she does have abnormalities. It could be her way of telling us she is "normal" now.

Forgive my thoughts, (if not already said) if they're not yours.. but somehow, someway, I think that one or more of the "family" is keeping her safe somewhere outside of the reach of the gun/robbery fight. That's my best hope/guess.

Anyhoo I'm off to bed..but I will be praying HARD that this litttle girl is being held by some loving relatives, somewhere...*sigh* :(

Don't know if this helps , but there is a historic state park called Yellow Bluff, on the north side, near the mouth of the St. John's River. When looking at google map and the different lakes I noticed it right by Lake George. They also have a web site that gives more information. Also does anyone know who Haleigh's bus driver is, might be worth finding out.

Don't know if this helps , but there is a historic state park called Yellow Bluff, on the north side, near the mouth of the St. John's River. When looking at google map and the different lakes I noticed it right by Lake George. They also have a web site that gives more information. Also does anyone know who Haleigh's bus driver is, might be worth finding out.

I first thought school bus and then I thought maybe the bus driver knows someone or it is school related because she morphed into other kids. But I can't get an answer about the "yellow" from Anna or Stormy" I emailed to see if they could find out if she was learning her colors and If YELLOW meant anything, but no response. If can get validation on something one way or the other it can help you move in a direction. So I don't know if she is showing us the bus, the bus stop, the driver, someone at school who may have taken her, the color yellow, cause I got the word and it could be Yellow Bluff or she is just telling me something i couldn't know, and it would validate I was getting information from her and to keep going, on the right track. No way to know.

My drawing of my dream on Feb 8th, has a partial street sign in it. It was "TREE -----DR." Like Tree line or Tree view drive. I google and found 4 Tree line drives. All dead ends I think 2 in GA. One was in Cummins GA. So not knowing what you are getting or where it is, doesn't help.

I had a horrible dream this morning before waking up.
Haleigh was in the big bed with Misty and Jr. She peed the bed and woke up. Misty was angry and took her to the other bathroom. She peeled the clothes off Haleigh and then yelled "this is where you pee" - shoving her head in the toilet. Haleigh stopped breathing. Misty was still angry. She wrapped a naked Haleigh up in a blanket and took her out to the van. I woke up when she was laying her in the van. I tried to go back to sleep to ask Haleigh where she was but I was too upset about the toilet/head thing.

I've been debating whether or not to post this for some time now, so here it goes... I Do NOT consider myself psychic, but sometimes I have dreams that have turned out to have some truth to them. Back in November I had the most awful dream that my 4 year old was taken. I was pregnant at the time so could be r/t hormones or the crazy things I was eating. Anyway here is the dream.

I am in my house and I walk down the stairs to see my mother and a local medium that I know standing in my living room they were both wearing their winter coats. I knew that my 4 year old had been taken and the psychic said " He took her. He took her" and she was pointing to a neighbors house. She said " He took her and he's been planning this since January." Then I was outside and saw my 4 year old laying on some steps with her eyes closed. When I say steps they were like wooden steps leading up to a deck, almost as if it were a beach house. There were 3 other children kneeling around her. Two of the children were white girls, and one was a black boy, I found it odd that they were all dressed in shorts and t-shirst. The last thing I remember about the dream is God telling me " it is NOT (insert my child's name)" And I actually repeated this outloud when I was startled out of my dream. When I heard about Haleigh's story it took me right back to the fear and trauma I felt that night. Imagine the horror I felt when I recently heard about Adji Desir. The odd thing is after that dream, I constantly ran around my house checking that all doors and windows were locked all the time. I also became really upset by a neighbor of mine who has florida tags on their van, this person has lived in my neighborhood for over a year and I DO not think they are at all related to the case. When the Hailey story came out, it was like everything tied together. I think that's why I was feeling the way I was feeling. Anyway, I hope you all don;t think I'm a nutcase. I just wanted to share!

Praying they find these children safe.

Found this on Firstcoastnews.com Woman Dreams About Haleigh Cummings Being in Missouri

Melanie says she dreamed about an open field in a city called "Adison." She woke up to look at the map. There is no town in Missouri named Adison, but there is one called Madison.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=133067&provider=top
(Added part of the article)

While I don't think her dream has anything to do with Haleigh, a 4yo girl named Allyson Corrales had an AA put out after her father is suspected of killing her mother in Kansas City, MO (just heard the AA was called off, but still looking for her). She could have her wires crossed, but thought it was interesting anyway.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3424009#post3424009

I finally had my first real Haleigh dream and when I woke I could not remember! DARN IT!!!

Only the vision of a face that one time a few weeks ago!!

Right before this happened,I had a dream of a white or light colored car driving slowly,it was going in and out of the light w/trees around down a dirt road.Then I saw a girl on a phone in a trailer,upset and pacing.Then I saw just the front of the car again,light was on front,it was stopped,watching.Just sitting there and it started to zoom into the windshield,very dark and I woke up because I didn't want to see it,it frightened me.The car was not regular,it reminded me of an el camino,my Dad used to have one and they are fast.I don't know that it was one,it just wasn't a regular type vehicle.

Salem, I too am becoming obesessed with this case.

I had a vision of a mans face but no dreams.

Di, I am so sorry for your loss ((HUGS)) Your little man was very handsome.

Prayers for Haleigh and all the missing children.

ok, just curious how similar the faces we've seen are...

I'll go first, dirty blond hair, short in length - but not short short, part on side with hair swept across forhead... thin elongated face, facial hair (not a bushy beard but a bit more than stubble). tall kind of lanky/skinny, light colored eyes.

I have been following this case, but have never had a dream about it until this afternoon when I was taking a nap. Here it is:

I was in the trailer, kind of hovering around the rooms, it was daytime (yesterday I saw the inside of the trailer on NG). I kept hovering around and hearing myself say over and over, "He's been in here before, in the daytime." All of the sudden, I saw a man standing outside (maybe in the backyard?) in the daytime. There are just trees behind him and the grass he is standing on is kinda yellow, like in the wintertime. He has his hands in his pockets and is just standing there. The man looks like he is in his mid to late twenties. He has strawberry blondish hair (more on the reddish side) that is thick and wavy and he has what I guess you would call a mullet style haircut, short on top, long in the back. He is wearing a dark blue baseball cap so the long part of his hair sticks out the back of the cap. He has a ruddish complexion with freckles and he might have a little bit of a light mustache. The other thing I see is that he is wearing a vest, plaid shirt and dark blue or black rubber boots, like the kind you wear for fishing or something. I got the feeling he was friends/aquaintance of Ron.

Just throwing this out there as food for thought...but children can have premonitions. I wonder if Haleigh had any thoughts or dreams before she went missing? I wonder if she mentioned anything to one of the other children or perhaps someone at school? Was this fueling her fear of the dark? Could it be why she wanted to sleep in the same room with Misty and Rj?

I managed to have a really vivid dream last night about Haleigh having been found:

The dream started this way: I was watching TV in the living room. Then all of a sudden there's breaking news. A reporter on FOX came on and mentioned that LE had found Haleigh.

She was found alive in my dream, but the reporter mentioned that she was in the hospital with minor injuries. Interestingly, she was found somewhere around Buffalo Bluff.

They also managed to mention that a male whose name I can remember from the dream but won't post here had broken into the trailer and kidnapped her.

And after they said that was when I woke up.

That dream scared me half to death because of how vivid it was! I managed to remember most details of it. But it was nice that she was found alive, until I wok up and realized that I'd been dreaming. :doh:

I just lost my breath,the white vehicle I saw in my dream,it was in the Today Show video
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29593696#29593696
I thought it was an el camino,because it was a short cab,they showed the inside of the vehicle in the video it's a pick up or el camino type white car.Who's is that,is it Ron's?It's what I saw,sitting,waiting and watching the trailer.That is wierd.It's more like a small truck a GMC in the video.

had another dream. i guess this case is really on my mind a lot!

anyhow, in this dream it was from the perspective of Haleigh, she had something in her mouth - or it felt like something in her mouth... it was air.. like air bubbles escaping from her mouth. I didn't see her in the dream, but it was like from her perspective and I knew it was her.

I had a terrible dream, and it had to do with that well.

There is something really really creepy in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member