Dreams/Visions?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think a footprint would be like a fingerprint, individual but I don't know if they took an impression that could be analyzed. My child's birth certificate has her footprints on it, I have no idea why.

curvecuti, Thank you for posting this interesting piece of information. Does that imply that regardless of the changes in the size of the foot, the child can always be identified?

Also, I want to ask again, would a child Junior's age know their colors?

I think this statement that HaLeigh was afraid of the dark and wouldn't leave the house alone is misleading because there are 2 lights in the back yard; one is above the back door and the other is on a lamp pole that is at the corner. It was never stated for a fact that these two lights were on that night, only the one in the kitchen, but if they were, the back yard was not pitched black.

Agree. And this as well from the owners of the MH

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131654&catid=3

snip~Mr. Bard says Haleigh's father's life revolved around his children.

"When the other house around the corner became available, which was a three bedroom, [Cummings] told the property managers -- without seeing the house -- 'I'll take it.' He needed a three bedroom, for his children," Mr. Bard explained.

A wooded area separates the Bards from Haleigh's home. They said they didn't hear or see anything the night Haleigh disappeared.

The Bards added that it would not have been pitch black in Haleigh's house because of two skylights.

Mr. Bard said, "That night there was a full moon and so there would still have been a potential with the skylights that a person could have seen to navigate the house.
"~ end snip

Also, I thought I did answer about the color thing. I think most certainly JR would have been able to explain and describe with colors. Especially Black, white, and red...sometimes blue and green but those colors usually come first.

We know time is of the essence when a child goes missing which means it is imperative that LE set up an effective method which will enable them to sort through and categorize the high volume of tips they receive asap.

It discourages me that they failed to organize this task effectively to achieve expedient results. Especially with having high tech computer tools and personnel, this is a huge failure on their part. One person can’t possibly be expected to handle this complex task on their own, it requires a team effort.

With this step being compromised, how can they expect to move onto the next step?

Does anyone recall if cousin Joe has a tattoo? I seem to think he did but I need to go back and check because I want to compare it to the description my friend gave.

Thanks y'all, I should have worded it better, actually menat by people here at WS. :blushing:

well, I feel personally, since you brought it up....lol. That if Haleigh left the trailer on her feet on February 9th that would point towards her being alive therefore she was not murdered . Thats just my opinion.

I am not certain that the footprint was completely dismissed curv, I think that when Ronald said that she was afraid of the dark and she wouldn't leave the house alone, law Enforcement truly trusted that. Also, I think that the timing of the Amber Alert and the need for the Amber Alert came into play as well. Can you issue an Amber Alert for a child that walks out the back door of their own home possibly in search of their caretaker? I would like to hear what Ronald thinks now in hindsight about that night. So many questions. I sure hope they do have photographic evidence of the footprint.

You are so right, the statements LE gathered from Misty and Ron would have to contain the truth in order for them to make crucial and sound decisions. Misty stated she was home sleeping with HaLeigh close to her and either Ron or Misty told LE HaLeigh would never leave the home on her own because she was afraid of the dark. So LE was mislead by Misty at this important stage of the investigation into believing HaLeigh couldn't have possibly left the house by herself and if she was snatched from the home by an intruder, likely she was carried.

You are so right, the statements LE gathered from Misty and Ron would have to contain the truth in order for them to make crucial and sound decisions. Misty stated she was home sleeping with HaLeigh close to her and either Ron or Misty told LE HaLeigh would never leave the home on her own because she was afraid of the dark. So LE was mislead by Misty at this important stage of the investigation into believing HaLeigh couldn't have possibly left the house by herself and if she was snatched from the home by an intruder, likely she was carried.

Actually I believe Law Enforcement has to act in the best interest of the child and unless they had concrete proof in those first hours of the investigation that Haleigh WAS NOT ABDUCTED they would have been grossly negligent in their handling of a missing child. Having said that, there is still to this very moment an active Amber Alert for Haleigh. While indicators might not point to a stranger they DO STILL point to an abduction. It makes my head spin..lol

Do we know that it was a footprint of a child who was wearing no shoes? One way to interpret the police report is that the mention about Haleigh's shoes being accounted for indicates it might not be related, if the print was that of a shoed foot.

I never really understood why there was only one footprint anyway. Why didn't the child leave other footprints? Was all the other soil so hard there couldn't be any? If she went there with an adult why didn't the adult leave footprints? I assume that a heavier adult would leave better prints.

i wonder what time of the day LE checked the woods. It makes a difference if the search was conducted only during the dark or during daylight hours. It doesn't sound like LE did a thorough or conclusive investigation on this issue. Their statements are vague and appear to lack logic.

I got the impression that it was indeed a child's bare foot print. When you read the police report and refer to the wording, in particular the mentioning that Ronald was asked about Haleigh's shoes, and he said they were still inside the residence. If she wasn't wearing her shoes then her feet would be bare. Would they have said "shoe print" ...who knows?

Also, Blue I would think that a child as young as 3 almost 4 would know his colors. Especially in my opinion the color black. Black, white, red, those colors came first for my little ones.
About the print, am I wrong to assume that the footprint is much like a hand or a palm print and the lines and such never change with growth? Hmmm I am off to check

A sure way for the psychologist who interviewed Jr to know would be to have a color chart in her office and have him point to the color he mentioned in order to confirm this key piece of information IMO.

Agree. And this as well from the owners of the MH

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131654&catid=3

"When the other house around the corner became available, which was a three bedroom, [Cummings] told the property managers -- without seeing the house -- 'I'll take it.' He needed a three bedroom, for his children," Mr. Bard explained.

A wooded area separates the Bards from Haleigh's home. They said they didn't hear or see anything the night Haleigh disappeared.

The Bards added that it would not have been pitch black in Haleigh's house because of two skylights.

Mr. Bard said, "That night there was a full moon and so there would still have been a potential with the skylights that a person could have seen to navigate the house."~ end snip

Also, I thought I did answer about the color thing. I think most certainly JR would have been able to explain and describe with colors. Especially Black, white, and red...sometimes blue and green but those colors usually come first.

It is apparent there was alot of light surrounding the mobile home: the light from the kitchen, the 2 skylights which appeared to be working, and a full moon.

It is nice to hear Ron's life revolved around his children. We know what Misty's life revolved around, dishonesty and drugs; in one word DECEPTION. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Misty is manipulating and she purposely used the back door to avoid being heard by the neighbors. If it is true the car heard at the senior's complex around 1:30 am dropped Misty off, this shows how cunning she is. LE apparently are aware of this vehicle that appeared for a few minutes, then left the area. The only question I have about that is how did Misty know Ron would not be home before 1:30 am if her phone was turned off?

It is apparent there was alot of light surrounding the mobile home: the light from the kitchen, the 2 skylights which appeared to be working, and a full moon.

It is nice to hear Ron's life revolved around his children. We know what Misty's life revolved around, dishonesty and drugs.

Misty is manipulating and she purposely used the back door to avoid being heard by the neighbors. If it is true the car heard at the senior's complex around 1:30 am dropped Misty off, this shows how cunning she is. LE apparently are aware of this vehicle that appeared for a few minutes, then left the area. The only question I have about that is how did Misty know Ron would not be home before 1:30 am if her phone was turned off?
Great question! Maybe Tommy told her when he showed up at 10 and THEY went to score. Now he says she wasn't there to LE, it takes him off the hook and he knows MC can't or won't come out and say she was not there, so he can say whatever he wants. Just a theory out of my head.

curvecuti, Thank you for posting this interesting piece of information. Does that imply that regardless of the changes in the size of the foot, the child can always be identified?

Also, I want to ask again, would a child Junior's age know their colors?

BBM
My 3 year olds both know all of their colors, even pink and purple!! :)

Great question! Maybe Tommy told her when he showed up at 10 and THEY went to score. Now he says she wasn't there to LE, it takes him off the hook and he knows MC can't or won't come out and say she was not there, so he can say whatever he wants. Just a theory out of my head.

It is my understanding from what Ron's attorney Terry Shoemaker said was that Ronald was asked to work overtime close to the end of his shift. I heard Ronald asked Tommy if Misty was there; Ron didn't say he wanted Misty to know he was working overtime TMK. The part about Misty being out beyond midnight trips me up because I don't know how she knew Ron was working late unless Ron like you suggest, told Tommy and he didn't share this information with us. If Misty's phone was off, Ronald couldn't text her could he?
I think we need to take TS's comments with a box of salt too.

It is my understanding from what Ron's attorney Terry Shoemaker said was that Ronald was asked to work overtime close to the end of his shift. I heard Ronald asked Tommy if Misty was there; Ron didn't say he wanted Misty to know he was working overtime TMK. The part about Misty being out beyond midnight trips me up because I don't know how she knew Ron was working late unless Ron like you suggest, told Tommy and he didn't share this information with us. If Misty's phone was off, Ronald couldn't text her could he?

Blue I think you might be on to something with that one. Misty's phone was off according to law Enforcement. Turned off shortly after an 8:30 phone call if I am not mistaken. So if indeed Ronald thought he would be working until just 12, and was asked to stay 3 extra hours...who told Misty? Very interesting detail. Perhaps Misty never knew that RC was coming home late. Maybe the only one who knew that was whoever Ronald told. Tommy? Someone at the Croslins?

ETA....I hope Our loyal dream thread posters aren't upset or offended that we are using their thread for this discussion.

I think we need to take TS's comments with a box of salt too.
You are right, RC only stated he asked if Misty was there. Of course if he usually got home around 12am, then Misty still had plenty of time to score, if that is what she was doing. But I would think she would be afraid for Rc to come home and find her drugged out while the kids were there. Especially since she had just gotten back from that weekend.

You are right, RC only stated he asked if Misty was there. Of course if he usually got home around 12am, then Misty still had plenty of time to score, if that is what she was doing. But I would think she would be afraid for Rc to come home and find her drugged out while the kids were there. Especially since she had just gotten back from that weekend.

I wonder if the dream Bern had where HaLeigh is holding a dish with what appears to be candy is intended to tell us Misty went out to score drugs that night?

I wonder if the dream Bern had where HaLeigh is holding a dish with what appears to be candy is intended to tell us Misty went out to score drugs that night?

Symbolically, it could imply that Haleigh is in a safe place (the bowl symbolizes the womb), a place full of joy (candy in the bowl symbolizes joy).

How much light did the kitchen light shed in the bedroom? Was it a cloudy night or a clear sky, would the moon have been fully visible? As the saying goes, all cats are gray in the dark, and I'm just wondering if there was enough light for Jr. to distinguish colors clearly.

On the dream site I googled it does say that a bowl is a symbol of security and that candy can represent forbidden pleasure.

So maybe Misty felt Haleigh would be secure at home while she went out and pursued "forbidden pleasure". :twocents:

How much light did the kitchen light shed in the bedroom? Was it a cloudy night or a clear sky, would the moon have been fully visible? As the saying goes, all cats are gray in the dark, and I'm just wondering if there was enough light for Jr. to distinguish colors clearly.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...131654&catid=3

Mr. Bard said, "That night there was a full moon and so there would still have been a potential with the skylights that a person could have seen to navigate the house."~ end snip

According to the owners of the MH

On the dream site I googled it does say that a bowl is a symbol of security and that candy can represent forbidden pleasure.

So maybe Misty felt Haleigh would be secure at home while she went out and pursued "forbidden pleasure". :twocents:

But in the dream, Haleigh is holding the bowl, not Misty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop