Drew Funneling Money To Steve

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How interesting that there's so much detail given here. Either it's a bluff to see how many reporters flood the airport, or someone wants him watched!
Guess the details were off, if in fact that's where they're going.

I'm surprised no one here has mentioned what they are posting at other Forums that DP, the kids and his parents left DP's house with baggage today.

I guess we will learn soon enough as to where they're headed.

I'm surprised no one here has mentioned what they are posting at other Forums that DP, the kids and his parents left DP's house with baggage today.

I think that info came from a Gretawire poster...if I am not mistaken.

I just don't see DP taking the kids and going to Disneyworld or Disneyland. If they did leave, they probably went to his mom's or another relative's home.

I just don't see DP taking the kids and going to Disneyworld or Disneyland. If they did leave, they probably went to his mom's or another relative's home.
I would think that's where they would be going, but if so, why were his parents there also?

I thought perhaps it was a little trip 'comped' by one of the networks if they were going to DisneyWorld. But with step-dad Morphey just recovering from heart problems wouldn't think he'd be up for such a trip.

Now it's going to bug me, but I think I remember SC saying (could have been on NG or GVS) that DP and family were going to spend some time with his family. Or was it JAB that said that? :doh:

Now it's going to bug me, but I think I remember SC saying (could have been on NG or GVS) that DP and family were going to spend some time with his family. Or was it JAB that said that? :doh:
It would seem logical to go spend some time with maybe Drew's son Steve for the holidays. If they do, hope the media doesn't merge over there and ruin it for the kids.

It would seem logical to go spend some time with maybe Drew's son Steve for the holidays. If they do, hope the media doesn't merge over there and ruin it for the kids.
I agree! I hope the kids have as peaceful of a Christmas as possible. The sadness is going to be so overwhelming for the older ones, but maybe the younger ones will perk them up. It will the two year olds' first real Christmas. (Oh, Gosh..that was even hard to type while my heart breaks.)

I agree! I hope the kids have as peaceful of a Christmas as possible. The sadness is going to be so overwhelming for the older ones, but maybe the younger ones will perk them up. It will the two year olds' first real Christmas. (Oh, Gosh..that was even hard to type while my heart breaks.)

--->>>I am wondering just how many 'Media' details the teens have learned or heard? What a rotten deal for those two young boys especially, to ultimately understand the whole story. The two of them will be so close FOREVER, bonded by their personal tragedy. My heart breaks for all of them, the older ones and the babies.

I would think that DP has run out of new girlfriend inventory, particularly IF IF when the GJ finishes up and official charges are made for murder. :behindbar:

To lose not one, but two mothers in a tragic circumstance will be devastating for the older boys. My heart does go out to them. My hope for them goes beyond what is happening now and what they will gain in the future. With their ages, counseling seems rather bleak. I pray they will move beyond what has happened in their lives and not take him as a role model in any way. I pray they get the counseling they need soon for as long as it can be provided.

I can't help but think that I care more about what happens to his children in the long run than he does....how sad is that?!

I can't help but think that I care more about what happens to his children in the long run than he does....how sad is that?!

I think everyone cares more about those kids then Drew....and you are right SS it is very sad. To him they are mini me's that are like objects he produced and should know their place in his world is to acheive and do what he wants. He sees them only as an extention of himself, not as people in their own right. That's why he makes the comments he does about the kids..the little one's don't miss her and the older one's are going through hell because of the kids at school knowing all this. That is a projection of his own feelings on the kids...that is exactly how he feels.

I think everyone cares more about those kids then Drew....and you are right SS it is very sad. To him they are mini me's that are like objects he produced and should know their place in his world is to acheive and do what he wants. He sees them only as an extention of himself, not as people in their own right. That's why he makes the comments he does about the kids..the little one's don't miss her and the older one's are going through hell because of the kids at school knowing all this. That is a projection of his own feelings on the kids...that is exactly how he feels.
I completely agree! That's why I don't think the kids are in danger of him physically hurting them because he considers them "mini-me(s)", but the emotional toll has to be horrible on them, especially Kathleen's children.

Has anyone found out what area the parents live in or how much property they have?

I can. I can see him rationalizing that it would get them away from media and help them to forget about their mother/s. Plus think of how it might strengthen the bond between them, if 'Daddy' takes them to a fabulous place like Disneyland and has a good time with them.

Does he really care if they have fun? He is probably going to leave the kids with someone and go take a break for himself.

I remain deeply concerned about the smaller childrens welfare!!!

DP is being pushed to the wall, and I am betting he is extremely worried about his FUTURE. I don't think any of us really know what sort of behavior to expect from DP at this point.

I find the comment about spending time with 'the' family worrisome, since some of them are dead!!!

camper:

I am also worried, but DP might be involved with 2 of his wife's demise, but I think he is surrounded by too many people to do anything to his children.

Also, as hard as this is to believe, a man/female can kill another adult, but DO NOT have that same capability to harm a child. That is what I believe with DP.

I mean physically too. He has done more damage to their mental state though, and that is what I am most concerned about.

Does he really care if they have fun? He is probably going to leave the kids with someone and go take a break for himself.

Don't get me wrong. DrewP will be thinking of himself. If they have fun and forget about what is happening with their mothers, he won't have to see long faces or listen to whining. And he will also cement the relationship between himself and the kids and will have even more loyalty from them. Just in case there is something they may know that he doesn't want them to tell.

Don't get me wrong. DrewP will be thinking of himself. If they have fun and forget about what is happening with their mothers, he won't have to see long faces or listen to whining. And he will also cement the relationship between himself and the kids and will have even more loyalty from them. Just in case there is something they may know that he doesn't want them to tell.

That is exactly what he is trying to do. When I was going through divorce with my ex of 20 years, he fought me for custody of our two daughters. While I was working full-time and going to school to keep a roof over our heads and feed us, he worked for "himself", with a very flexible schedule. He coddled the girls, setting himself up to be the "cool dad", taking them places, playing, having a good time. After our divorce, he even drove the hour and 1/2 to our home on one daughter's 16th birthday and showed up at lunch time at the high school to make a big "show" of delivering a dozen red roses to her. He constantly made these elaborate shows of affection and made sure everyone saw it. Of course, the girls' friends were impressed and constantly told them what a "cool dad" they had.

Little did they know about what he really did behind the scenes. However, now my daughters are grown and they now see a side of him they never saw growing up. My eldest daughter felt sorry for him, because he is always broke and so she bought him a cell phone and pays his bill every month. Two months ago, she got his bill - for $700 - which she had to pay since it's in her name.

As for the other daughter, he wrote her a check for $350, to "help her out", knowing full well that there were no funds in his account. She paid a bill with the money, and when it bounced, she was left holding the bag, so to speak.

So, now he is taking advantage of his daughters.

Similarly, DP's kids will see the truth in time. However, that revelation will be a bitter pill for them to swallow and will likely leave them emotionally damaged, even further than they already have been.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datalord
Back