Drew Peterson's Trial *FIFTH WEEK* part two

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Case and Baden (if allowed) will rebut the testimony from DiMaio and what's his name that there was a fall, versus a beating of some sort. No way those disparate injuries came from one fall and various household accidents.

I bruise easily and most of the time it comes from when I walk into a door or bang my leg against something. But then, I am a klutz in the dark, Kathleen probably had the good sense to put the lights on.

I also wonder why the bathtub manufacturere wasn't called to testify that those tubs don't drain automatically. That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I don't think there was ever any water in the tub. It was a dumping ground.

More importantly, did anyone in LE actually fill that tub and watch it drain, to be sure Drew wasn't FOS about it draining by itself?

Of course they didn't.

abbie:moo:

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
Girls Gone Wild came up at #DrewPeterson trial because a number for a GGW honcho was written on autopsy notes.

(I didn't know this)

I don't know why they took a brief recess. They'll have to leave again for lunch. :rolleyes:

In Session The judge returns to the bench. He sends for the jury

In Session The witness and the jurors return to the courtroom. The judge instructs the jurors, “You’re to ignore the references to any prior diagnosis of Ms. Savio as to orthostatic hypotension.” Dr. Baden is then asked about his testimony for the defense in the O.J. Simpson case, as well as the case of U.S. v. Jon Burge. “I’m just trying to give my opinion as to what the science is, no matter who it helps or who it hurts.” That ends the defense cross-examination of this witness. The State has only one question, establishing that Savio’s injuries were consistent with having been pushed down on a hard surface. That ends Dr. Baden’s testimony, and the witness is excused.

In Session Judge Burmila calls the lunch recess at this time. He leaves the bench, and the trial is in recess until 1:15 CT/2:15 ET.

Baden disputes #drewpeterson experts' claim that mark on Savio buttock was a "drying artifact." "That's an abrasion," he says.

Kara Oko ‏@KaraOko
Dr. Baden: "in my opinion that is a typical abraison, caused by rubbing...of skin away - it is not a post mortem artifact."

Kind of like a RUG BURN.

A rug burn or floor burn from being dragged backwards by Drew, maybe?

abbie:moo::moo:

#DrewPeterson atty Meczyk ends cross by asking Baden if he was a paid expert for OJ Simpson, accused Chicago torture cop John Burge. He was

Jon Seidel ‏@SeidelContent
#DrewPeterson judge as Baden testimony ends: "When you get back to Poland, give them hell."

Connor continues direct of Dr. Baden. He says bruising in the clavicle could be caused by some blunt force injury.

Baden on bruised clavicle "It could be a fist, it could b falling against a hard object, it’s a blunt force injury, localized"

Prosecution ends questioning of Dr. Baden. #

Meczyk to Baden: "You know I have to ask you some questions. Is that all right with you?"

BBM: If Drew forced her to kneel at the toilet, it could have caused bruising to the shins. Forcing her head into the water and pushing hard against the commode would cause bruising on her clavicles. JMHO :moo:

I believe it was Drew who pushed to get testimony from Harry Smith . Turning the tables on his ex's has worked before .He was able to get Kathy arrested that way when he was the aggressor .He thought it would work again . I pray that this time it was an Epic Fail .

He came right out and said that Stacy was trying to seduce the pastor.

Yes, Shelby1, I saw it, too, just like you and Lalaw (bbm), a bit earlier on this same page, said -- that Shiori was "afraid she was going to try to seduce him" so he wanted to have someone else there.

What Shiori said, however, was that he felt that Stacy had something big to tell him, and he thought he might need someone with him for help with her, or words to that effect.

Lopez has never seen so much note-taking by jurors.
Uh, I wouldn't want to be seen taking notes in a mob trial, would you?

When IS played the tape of the DT after court yesterday, I did notice it was Greenberg walking away first saying something like "let's wrap" to get the others to go with him. He had to say it a few times before the other stooglasses stopped talking.

stooglasses! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it!

Ok, this is two days in a row that Lopez has talked about how Harry Smith looked and acted on the stand - yesterday he told Beth Karas people will find it "odd". What did he do??????

Of course Lopez is gonna save it for his closing.

BBM

IMO she's just there to pretty them up. Show a female doesn't need to be afraid of DP. But I agree with your assessment of how she looks though.

I either want to throw something through the tv or find my mouth hanging open after listening to them. Nothing should shock us anymore. Sometimes they still do.

I do not know how old this woman is but if she is young the jury is more likely than not thinking "Bring your child to work day" if all she's there for is to observe. jmo

I'm on my very last nerve with the he-man defense team throwing insults around and bragging about how well they were doing.

They all have such faith in themselves and can't admit the possibility of defeat.

At this point, I think they are living in their own little defense lawyer-land.

Fact is, two silent witnesses have spoken so powerfly... Kathleen and Stacy.

As Joe Lopez spoke about what he will do in his closing, I hope the prosecution shuts him down with a ton of objections. And, let's remember folks, the prosecution speaks last!

#DrewPeterson atty Meczyk ends cross by asking Baden if he was a paid expert for OJ Simpson, accused Chicago torture cop John Burge. He was

Jon Seidel ‏@SeidelContent
#DrewPeterson judge as Baden testimony ends: "When you get back to Poland, give them hell."

What? :what:. Has this judge forgotten he is in a court room and not performing at Second City? Un-believable. Two women are dead and everyone is hoopin' it up here. :maddening:

BBM: If Drew forced her to kneel at the toilet, it could have caused bruising to the shins. Forcing her head into the water and pushing hard against the commode would cause bruising on her clavicles. JMHO :moo:

Or she could have fallen running up the stairs from him and bruised her shins that way.

Or she could have fallen running up the stairs from him and bruised her shins that way.

I feel the same as you do. Kathy was probably in the kitchen and Drew came in through the garage, perhaps by the hole in the garage wall and she started to run upstairs to lock herself in her bedroom. He probably did something to the garage door to be able to get in, or even had the code, perhaps from the children or the key.

Ok, this is two days in a row that Lopez has talked about how Harry Smith looked and acted on the stand - yesterday he told Beth Karas people will find it "odd". What did he do??????

Of course Lopez is gonna save it for his closing.

All I can think of is the complaints from the defense that he kept looking at the prosecution table after being asked questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025