Drew Peterson's Trial *FIRST WEEK*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I think he is going to walk.....IMO

IMO Casey and Drew should get together...

This is one of the main reasons crime is rampant in this country, IMO!

:moo:

Yes Great Alien One, this country is so worried about protecting the rights of the accused that the victim's rights and justice go right out the window.

I'd like to hear a fact-based recitation of exactly what the state's team did at each point along the way during the lead-up to the trial that has created these issues with the judge. Something is going on with this judge. I don't trust him. Then again, I'm not informed and maybe the judge has legitimate issues.

But from just watching 1.3 days of testimony, or rather hearing about it, the judge has ruled against the state almost every time. That tells me something is up...something with the judge.

This is one of the main reasons crime is rampant in this country, IMO!

:moo:

I have to disagree, I'm afraid. The state doesn't have its hands tied at all, the state made unforced errors with its own case. If the prosecution had stuck to the rules of disclosure all that evidence would have been admissable.

Its the prosecution's own fault.

Where is the "Seeking of truth" Lady Justice Scales are not balanced"

wonder if he turned white because maybe he thinks that the bullet is still around and ballistic's can verify it.

:rocker: I was thinking the same thing ! Oh I hope so !

:please::please::please:

Has Drew or any of his idiot attorneys ever answered why Kathleen would want/need/ask to have a deadbolt put on her bedroom door?

It's a nightmare because the judge will not let ANYTHING in. So the witnesses can barely say anything without getting the state in trouble.

:seeya: I totally agree !

BBM: Jumping in and adding my :twocents:

JMO and MOO ... but it is becoming more and more obvious to me WHY this Judge did NOT want CAMERAS in the courtroom !

JMO and MOO ... but what does he NOT want the public to see !

:maddening::banghead::maddening:

:moo::moo::moo:

Do any of y'all know where I can see a timeline of this case?

Checking the tweets and just saw this :

https://twitter.com/bethkaras

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 5m

The judge is expected to rule in 15 minutes on the defense's motion for a mistrial. Peterson could be freed. Defense attorneys just arrived.

:please::please::please: NO mistrial !

OMG I think he is going to walk.....IMO

IMO Casey and Drew should get together...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, auntiejoe, ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
icon10.gif

As long as they don't get too, too close.... Horrors!!!!
icon10.gif

But as long as they're in a cell with no key, sounds good!

http://twitter.com/dianepathieu

Freelance reporter for ABC 7 Chicago (WLS), former Anchor/Reporter on Todays TMJ4 in Milwaukee.

diane pathieu ‏@dianepathieu

A visibly upset Judge Burmila dismissed the court to think about mistrial motion-- court resumes at 1:15pm.

2h ABC 7 Chicago ‏@abc7chicago

Drew #Peterson defense moving for mistrial over question about intimidation of a neighbor with a .38 bullet found in neighbor's driveway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8