Drew Peterson's Trial *FOURTH WEEK*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
trial witness Pachter was a registered sex offender after having a sexual relationship with a 15 yr old girl when he was 19...

[ and he wondered why he was having a problem with his background checks? ]

In July 2004, Pachter said he phoned DP. Call was made from cellphone owned by his employer at the time.

Pachter is shown phone bill with record of call being made.

Pachter says #DrewPeterson alibi plan was to get into a fight at Six Flags on day of hit so there would be a record of his being in Gurnee.

In Session “You indicated the defendant asked you to help find someone to take care of his third wife?” “Yes.” The defense objects, and the parties go to a sidebar.

In Session The jurors and witness are excused from the courtroom. The judge continues to speak to the attorneys at a sidebar.

In Session The sidebar ends. The judge has apparently decided to instruct the jurors about something. He then sends for the witness and the jury.

Pachter asked DP how family was doing. All was good. "After that, he said, 'The favor that I asked of you, I don't need it anymore.'"

State ends questioning Pachter. Lopez begins cross-examination.

Cross examination of Pachter by Lopez begins. #DrewPeterson

Lopez asserting Pachter made up "grave" comment.

Lopez accuses Pachter of making stuff up and lying about things in his past...

Pachter owed more than $35K in back taxes, he acknowledges. Lopez characterizing him as a liar, cheat.

[ If he wasn't a desperate, lying cheater then Drew wouldn't have offered him money for a hit, imo]

Lopez: "Sir you came forward in this case because you were expecting to make money, isn't that true?" Pachter: "No."

atty Lopez now crossing Pachter, who admits he did not contact police about alleged Peterson hit request.

[ Drew was the police...no wonder he didnt go to the police..imo]

Someone who has been going to the trial said that the babysitter of the jurors, that that person wears a uniform coat, but even that "baliff" person wears a matching shirt to the jurors! She asked the baliff about it and that person said they were just doing it for fun. Still thinking that they went through the colors of the bruising process in this color event they are doing. I would have thought thatyellow comes before brown, but guess not. Anyone wanna take odds that tomorrows color is yellow?

Someone who has been going to the trial said that the babysitter of the jurors, that that person wears a uniform coat, but even that "baliff" person wears a matching shirt to the jurors! She asked the baliff about it and that person said they were just doing it for fun. Still thinking that they went through the colors of the bruising process in this color event they are doing. I would have thought thatyellow comes before brown, but guess not. Anyone wanna take odds that tomorrows color is yellow?

interesting.

Lopez asserts Pachter took part in workman's comp scam in 2009. Pachter denies.

Lopez: Pachter is looking for money, fame, by coming forward with his story...

At the time of his ride-along with #DrewPeterson, Pachter was a registered sex offender...

Lots of objections from #DrewPeterson's attorneys. The jury is heading out of the courtroom.”

[ that is the second jury-exit of the morning...]

Lopez: "How many people have you killed?" Pachter: "Zero."

A bailiff should know better. This is not suppose to be fun. It's suppose to be serious. The only one's who appear to be having fun are the defense. jmo

Lopez asks Pachter if he's part of organized crime or street gang. Pachter says no.

trial witness Pachter acknowledges there is no documented evidence of the ride along he took with Peterson.

You're not the only one who had that thought after reading the jurors were color coordinated in brown today.

In Session He knew Drew as friendly and hard-working. “You described him as an honest person?” “Yes.” “You said that Drew helped you clear up the sex conviction?” “He got me on the right path.” “You registered for ten years?” “Yes.” “So when you claim you went on this ride-along, you were a convicted sex offender?” “Yes.” “And you say you went to the Bolingbrook P.D. and filled out a form?” “Yes.” “You prepared for your testimony in this case?” “Yes.” “At no time, have you ever seen that permission slip?” “No.” “It doesn’t exist, as far as you know?” “No.” “You weren’t shown that slip before you testified today?” “NO.” “How many people have you killed?” “None.” “You’re not in a street gang, are you?” “No.” “You don’t even own a gun, do you?” “No.” “You don’t even know what it’s like to plan a killing, do you?” “No.” “Did Drew ever use the words ‘kill my wife’?” “NO, he did not.” “When he told you this, you didn’t go to the FBI?” “No.” “It was only after you saw Nancy Grace that you came forward?” “After I saw Nancy Grace, yes.”

Lopez asserts Pachter took part in workman's comp scam in 2009. Pachter denies.

Lopez: Pachter is looking for money, fame, by coming forward with his story...

Ya, everyone wants the kind of fame Drew has, the entire nation is just oh so envious! -rolls eyes- More pathetic desperation from the DT.

"sex offender" when he was only a couple years older than the girl.......Drew was 30 years older than his underage minor girlfriend with whom he was having an adulterous affair. That is repulsive IMO

Pachter says he is not a member of the Chicago outfit, doesn't know any hit men, doesn't know how to plan a murder.

Pachter acknowledges DP made hitman request just that one time: after signing the ID form, in a squad car, while DP was in uniform

Pachter admits to helping a friend fake a drug test and owing over $25,000 to the IRS, but denies committing insurance fraud.

Pachter denies that he actually contacted the state police after he’d seen something about the case on the Nancy Grace show...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay