Drew Peterson's Trial *FOURTH WEEK*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Tricia get a chance to come in and tell you guys what happened????????????

SHE'S GOT JEFF RUBY LINED UP FOR THE RADIO SHOW ON SUNDAY NIGHT! 8PM EST AND 5PM PST! THE LINK IS ON MY SIGNATURE LINE!

:dance:

:pillowfight: :bigpillowfight: :fireworks: ::fireworks:

The State is entering 'documents' in evidence monday morning. Two transcripts of intervirews with Drew and the Letter written by Stacy. Then they will rest their case.

longtime reader,,,,,,rarely post but just for clarification...is it a letter from Stacy or Kathleen's letter....tia

Well, hard for them to paint KS as a *advertiser censored* as she was the one who was cheated on by DP according to the letter she received. Now if they want to go that route with SP, they are opening a can of worms.

Did SP make a mistake in hooking up with DP? Yes, of course. However, HE was in the position of power and HE was the married one. He was able to convince this teen to have sex with him in Kathleen's home while she was sleeping.

He used his power to manipulate a young, impressionable teen.

And, got her pregnant. Which is why KS granted him request for divorce, and agreed to split the assets later. She said she felt sorry for Stacy. And, I am sure unloading DP on someone else appealed to her in many ways!!

abbie:moo:

If you continue after that letter, (in the above link, there are 5 pages after the letter) there is a police report in which SP tells the police that KS showed him her breasts etc, trying to get him back. him the day she claims he held a knife to her. He is a digusting pig. I so wish we could change the laws that allows murders to revictimize their victims in the name of fair trial.

A few things jump out at me.....is there documentation of Kathleen's visits to the Emergency Room? Obviously I don't question her honesty, but it would be good to have proof that she was treated for this or that at the ER.

I think it is especially sad that the State's Attorney to whom this letter was addressed is a woman......so much of this has been the "old boys club" but here a woman was failing her too. What happened in response to this letter?!?!?!

And lastly......she cc Walter Jacobson......did Walter or a member of his staff follow up on this letter or did they just take it as a family problem best handled personally or "by the police"
I never knew Walter Jacobson was sent a copy of this (unless it is another Walter than the long time Chicago broadcast journalist that I am thinking of......

Did anyone speak for Kathleen? We are........I hope that the jury does too by bringing home a GUILTY and throwing him in PRISON!

HERE ^^^^^^ is the LETTER. Everyone click on that link and please read what the jury is going to be presented with on Monday morning. :great:

testimony.....I was disappointed that he didn't allow Stacy's friend the Army Captain testify but we got in a lot of really good witnesses where there were questions if they were going to even be allowed to speak.
I do still think that the judge has appeared on more than a couple occasions to be short and/or rude to the PT, but he isn't necessarily against us. We shall see....he isn't the one who has to decide this thing in the end.

Or maybe the Judge let something in in case there is a guilty verdict he gave the defense an appeal reason on purpose!

Judge allows as evidence transcripts of 2 interviews Drew gave to NBC and CNN about Savio's death. No video comes in, though.

Does anyone know which transcripts they would be talking about ?

THIS IS SICKENING.

Any interviews DP have done have been totally self-serving. This judge is allowing him to testify through the interviews without giving the prosecution the opportunity to cross-examine him.

A person would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to know that this judge is biased. Wanting to redact the portion of Kathy's letter referring to money as it might infer Drew is a "cad"....when the point is, the killed her over the money. This judge is NOT going to allow in anything that points to the real, whole, unbiased truth of the matter. He is hand in hand with the defense, using so called "legal" loopholes and precedents and personal decisions to ensure an acquittal.

IMO.

It is only going to get worse, much worse, imo.

The Defense is going to go after both Kathleen and Stacy very hard. They are going to try and paint both of them as '*advertiser censored*' and crazy, unfaithful, liars.

Kathleen is going to be accused of having a wild weekend of rough sex, while also abusing her prescription meds. They are going to call her a dishonest, manipulative vindictive bitter ex wife, who lies while under oath. And one with medical health issues and mental health issues, who desperately wanted to get revenge upon poor Drew.

To top it off, they are going to go after the pastor, accusing him of having innapropriate relations with some women in the congregation. I have seen some rumors that there is an opening for them to go there.

And they have to do the same to Stacy. They need to dirty her up, and make it seem like she lied and then ran off.

If they do what you say, and do it in their grandstanding, outrageous, circus manner, it is going to backfire on them. The jury is not going to like it. IMO the jury is probably already more than fed up with their constant objections, many of which are just for the sake of blabbering, showing off and interrupting the prosecution's momentum. How much do you think the jurors enjoy coming into court and being sent out every 5 minutes because of defense objections? If I were a juror I'd surmise these witnesses, testimony, content, etc., would have been worked out pre-trial and that this defense is just playing dirty, and that would make me distrust them, and I would conclude that they think he is guilty or they wouldn't go to so much trouble to block every single piece of testimony the prosecutors offer.

In other words, if Drew is such a good guy with nothing to hide, then why aren't we allowed to hear ALL OF THE EVIDENCE? That's how I see it. If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide. Simple.

After reading this letter, my heart breaks for Kathleen. It's no wonder the poor woman had chest pain....and couldn't sleep! Being tortured and abused and taunted by her LOOSER of a husband, and crying out for concerns for not only her, but her boys was almost un-bearable to read. What concerns me, however is the LOOSERS on his DT, and how they undoubtedly will re-victimize her all over again with Drew's views and lies. I don't think I can take this.

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
At #drewpeterson trial, @TheRealJeffRuby says @josharrk ratted him out to judge.

#drewpeterson atty @josharrk denies ratting out @TheRealJeffRuby. "Doesn't he know you're not supposed to leave witnesses?" Lopez quips.

*faint*

Tell me he did NOT say that. O M G.

:whoosh:

Ha! Didn't you just love that one, Shelby & ~n/t~ !!!!

They've laid another egg...:chicken:

It hurts to laff at this one, but I couldn't help it. As with so many of their bonehead and blatantly stooopid sayings, they step on their, er, tricks when they are NOT in the courtroom. Bummer, that, but still.... :turkey:

I don't know what more to say. Nothing & everything. What a shame the jury didn't hear this one, too.
icon9.gif

At #drewpeterson trial, @TheRealJeffRuby says @josharrk ratted him out to judge.

#drewpeterson atty @josharrk denies ratting out @TheRealJeffRuby. "Doesn't he know you're not supposed to leave witnesses?" Lopez quips.

What is he referring to?

Just one of those little sayings you hear every now & then:

As in "Take no prisoners." -- meaning "Kill 'em all."

or "Leave no witnesses." -- meaning "Kill 'em all."

Mr. Lopez is the defense attorney and is referring to if you commit a crime you should leave any witnesses. Mr. Ruby did this in open court. Too many witnesses who would see him do it. Mr. Lopez was trying to be cocky. jmo

IMO, it back-fired a bit, and the soot landed all over him & his client.

Epic fail, that one...
icon10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members