Duct Tape and Premeditation #500

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't believe the duct tape was the murder weapon. That is the only thing I disagree with the state about because it is obvious she used it to make it appear as a kidnapping at the beginning with the whole zanny story. But it's not whether I believe it or not but rather does the jury believe it.

IMO the duct tape could have been the murder "weapon" either alone, or in conjunction with chloroform. I believe she taped her to keep her quite, and/or to smother her... regardless, she did not plan the kidnapping story from the beginning, because I don't think she believed Caylee's body would ever be found. If she had planned for a kidnapping, then why would she use items from her own home, such as the blanket-- and anyone who has watched a crime show knows that trash bags can be traced to a known source....
I think she came up with that story on the fly, under pressure from Lee while he was 'interrogating' her in her bedroom.
I'm sure this is full of holes that y'all more experienced sleuthers can point out... please do and thanks!:waitasec:

I just saw the video of the duct tape superimposed over Caylee's lower face region. What it looked like to me was the indentations of being wrapped around the top of a bag. I'm wondering if when Kronk tampered with the bag/skull, if the tape was around the top of the bag(s), the weight of it being lifted up by Kronk caused the tape to be pulled down by gravity, and settle around/near Caylee's face/mouth? Maybe the defense will create their own power point presentation to explain this?

BBM:

There is not one bit of testimony or evidence to make us think that Kronk tampered with the crime scene other than pivoting the skull with his meter reader stick. There is no reason to believe that he might have tampered with the bags, or the tape. There is just not an reason to think that. IMO

What bothers me is what we can't see. We know there were no broken bones but that is all we know.

I can imagine ICA in a rage and hitting/punching/shaking little Caylee to death. This is where I think that ICA lost her temper BIG time and because Caylee had awful injuries the body had to go.

The duct was possibly put there in anger/ Maybe it was across the eyes as murderers who know the person they have killed usually cover the eyes to 'stop them looking at them after death'

All just a theory of course but it has never been proven the tape was across the nose/mouth so I'm trying to think outside the box

I think she chloroformed her, and then put the duct tape over her mouth and nose to finish the job.

A REASONABLE explanation for duct-tape around a little child's mouth and nose suggests that it was used to suffocate/silence the child to death. There is no need to think of every possible explanation for the duct-tape. Could Casey have used it to stop the flow of post-mortem fluids? Could she have used it to make it look like a kidnapping? Yes, yes, but it does not make much sense. Reasonable = logical = truth.

Another interesting thread if you're interested in the truth.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86507"]"G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand? #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back