DY and TY feel this was planned ahead of time.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What information? Mostly what are coming out are the bio-parents feelings and suspicions and some legal paperwork around R.O. and TMH's behaviors after 6/28.

LE hasn't said a word nor provided any information about the actual investigation. We know very little, really.

I respectfully disagree, though we may know "very little" in the grand scheme of all thats involved. I think many would agree that we've learned waaaaaaayyyy more than most of us would like to have known. True, as you say some coming from bio-parents, but LE is indeed backing up quite a bit of the info in the court docs that are being released.. For instance the "sexting" and sexual in nature relationship alleged btwn TMH and MC has not only been verified by MC its been backed up by LE with the evidence found in MCs cell phone and the cell records. And in the very same doc wherewe find this info we also find(as I mentioned in my above post)that we get a glimpse into the credibility of the landscaper by finding out from LE per court doc that TMH had similar sexual in nature relationship with landscaper as she did with MC..

So, if you look at it we are getting alot of new information and alot is verified by several sources (participants involved) and even from LE per court docs. So, though LE is not hold PCs to verify info, nor releasing statements to verify, it is indeed being verified through court documents being released.

ETA-
Below bolded by me. This is an example of what I mean here LE is verifying certain info that we've "heard" about
begin quote- "Law enforcement has informed Petitioner's attorney that Respondent's stated personal relationship concerns and sexual overtures to Mr. C*** resembles these made to the man Respondent previously attempted to hire to murder Petitioner." -end quote
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

and, I am worried Terri may have handed him off to a pedophile.

Maybe some guy she met on the Internet.

Nothing would surprise me at this point.

This case is bizarre, because Terri is bizarre.

In my opinion.

I agree, SB - If some one is holding him, the only person, IMO, who would hold him alive this long would be someone who certainly is not doing it for Kyron's welfare, I am afraid.

Maybe Desiree did not want to admit, until now, that Kyron had been sad about not being able to stay with her because it just adds to any guilt she is already feeling. But it is a pretty big piece of information to only come out after almost 6 weeks. I'm sure it is not the first LE has heard of it, but it still seems shocking to learn, this far into the investigation. You'd think this would have been a part of the whole "Terri is lying" media event. I am just as confused by Desiree and Tony and Kaine and what they choose to say when, as I am about everything else in this case.

bbm

I totally agree. It breaks my heart to picture DY crying herself to sleep every night, as she remembers little Ky's tears @ having to leave his mommy (regardless of the reason for his tears). I have no doubt DY wishes she had the power to turn back time.

I agree with your theory of rage and also with your statements regarding taking Desiree, et al, with a grain of salt. They are hurting and angry and cannot possible be considered to be neutral. LE is neutral (we hope) and has not said anything similar, nor indicated that the family is speaking for LE. In fact they have stated the opposite and I would not be surprised if they are inclined to do so again. We have only heard from LE, it seems, when they are forced to address an issue about the family either talking or not talking to the media.

Exactly. With no direct evidence from LE, terry is getting all the blame from the family for no solid reason really. This whole "terry made kyron cry and he hated it there" story is suspcious. what did she do to fix it??? That is upsetting truly

bbm

I totally agree. It breaks my heart to picture DY crying herself to sleep every night, as she remembers little Ky's tears @ having to leave his mommy (regardless of the reason for his tears). I have no doubt DY wishes she had the power to turn back time.

my thing is if your child comes to you upset and in tears about his living situation and this is an abnormal behavior on his behalf, why wouldnt you question him to get futher details about the situation? Why would you speak with his fahter? Why wouldnt you speak with terry. Do you just accept that you son is distraught and you dismiss it like son you have to deal with these things sometime. I cant get over that it was a lack of action taken on desiree's behalf.

Me too. THis whole case, this whole family, is unraveling day by day.

The fact that Kyron would cry at the idea of going back home to live with Kaine and Terri is VERY UNSETTLING. I have a feeling there was a lot more tension in that house than we are led to believe at this point, and Kyron hated it. Even if it was not direct abuse, there was some sort of hostility or tension, at the least.

Children can have very good instincts about people and behavior. (Granted, they can also be naive and trust the wrong people, but still..). Children can often sense or pick up on emotions or moods in adults such as depression, anger, resentment, even if they aren't openly expressing them or being physical.

Maybe Terri started making Kyron feel uneasy with strange behavior??? And he sensed something was not right.

I don't know why but as I was reading your post I thought of how Kaine said Kyron wouldn't even get out of bed until someone came to get him. It sounded so innocent when he said it, but now it's blaring at me. Did Kyron ever get up once and see something? Who put this big fear in a little boy --- that he didn't just got out of bed in his own safe home like other little boys would?

ETA3: Yes, even I see that I go too far with the disclaimers and butt covering. I'm just trying not to push the wrong buttons. :angel:

LOL!!!

disclaimers are good

Exactly. With no direct evidence from LE, terry is getting all the blame from the family for no solid reason really. This whole "terry made kyron cry and he hated it there" story is suspcious. what did she do to fix it??? That is upsetting truly

wait a second

DY did not say that at all

my thing is if your child comes to you upset and in tears about his living situation and this is an abnormal behavior on his behalf, why wouldnt you question him to get futher details about the situation? Why would you speak with his fahter? Why wouldnt you speak with terry. Do you just accept that you son is distraught and you dismiss it like son you have to deal with these things sometime. I cant get over that it was a lack of action taken on desiree's behalf.

we don't know what action she took
we don't know that she 'dismissed' it
we don't know that she didn't ask questions
we don't know that she didn't speak to his father

we don't know any of the things your post insinuates

we don't know what action she took
we don't know that she 'dismissed' it
we don't know that she didn't ask questions
we don't know that she didn't speak to his father

we don't know any of the things your post insinuates

your right. its an educated assumption. If she did have a talk with Kyron, she would have told the t.v reporters about it likes shes sharing everything else. If she would of had the talk with Kaine, they would have told when they were doing these t.v interviews and insinuating that terri had something to do with it. If the situation was address futher, she would have commented futher. with her being disgusted that terri is sexting and thats more reason for her involvement, why wouldnt she state what actions her and kaine took to make her son situation better as a result of some negative actions by terrie. she would tell that if she had information on it.

wait a second

DY did not say that at

she implyed that. she wouldnt be telling that story if it was on the behalf of kaine's action. she is insinuating that terri is responsible for kyron's disappearance and now she telling reasons why she suspected it.

I don't know why by as I was reading your post I thought of how Kaine said Kyron wouldn't even get out of bed until someone came to get him. It sounded so innocent when he said it, but now it's blaring at me. Did Kyron ever get up once and see something? Who put this big fear in a little boy that he didn't just got out of bed in his own safe home like other little boys would?

BBM. Obviously, if Kaine said this, Kaine knew about it. Did Kaine know WHY Kyron wouldn't get out of bed until someone came for him? Maybe it was Kaine's rule?

On to premeditation - IF Terri had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance, I do believe it would have been premeditated simply because everything went so smoothly. Spur of the moment and you'd have forensic evidence, possible witnesses, some big slip up.

Now, if a pedofire (couldn't help myself, love that word) took him, LE wouldn't have a vehicle, clothing, etc to check out like they would if Terri did the deed.

Hope I made sense, although...and this is :cow:

I don't know why by as I was reading your post I thought of how Kaine said Kyron wouldn't even get out of bed until someone came to get him. It sounded so innocent when he said it, but now it's blaring at me. Did Kyron ever get up once and see something? Who put this big fear in a little boy that he didn't just got out of bed in his own safe home like other little boys would?

Where did you read this? Do you have a link?

BBM. Obviously, if Kaine said this, Kaine knew about it. Did Kaine know WHY Kyron wouldn't get out of bed until someone came for him? Maybe it was Kaine's rule?

On to premeditation - IF Terri had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance, I do believe it would have been premeditated simply because everything went so smoothly. Spur of the moment and you'd have forensic evidence, possible witnesses, some big slip up.

Now, if a pedofire (couldn't help myself, love that word) took him, LE wouldn't have a vehicle, clothing, etc to check out like they would if Terri did the deed.

Hope I made sense, although...and this is :cow:

You're right, re: the slip up and evidence, but some criminals get really lucky, and some murders (even out of rage) are bloodless, AFAIK.

I agree with your opinion, however - I'm not married to any one theory on this.

I keep trying to find the 'DY and TY feel this was planned ahead' conversation and instead am finding analysis and speculation of why Kyron wanted to stay at DY's house, why Kyron might cry, Kyron's feelings about his glasses, his bed, and all kinds of other misc convos, but not so much about this "planning" thing.

Remember the topic at hand:

Do you think TH had this all planned? Why?

Stay on topic.

This post is landing at random and does not necessarily address the post above it.

Bumping.

(In response to SleuthyGal's post, above, not in reply to any particular post/discussion going on in this thread, otherwise. I'm not scolding anyone, etc. No offence intended.)

Bumping.

(In response to SleuthyGal's post, above, not in reply to any particular post/discussion going on in this thread, otherwise. I'm not scolding anyone, etc. No offence intended.)

I keep trying to find the 'DY and TY feel this was planned ahead' conversation and instead am finding analysis and speculation of why Kyron wanted to stay at DY's house, why Kyron might cry, Kyron's feelings about his glasses, his bed, and all kinds of other misc convos, but not so much about this "planning" thing.

I concur and there have been at least 2 warnings through the thread.

Stay on topic or the thread will be closed. Sorry, but that is the way it works.

Let me start by saying Hello to everyone. I have been an avid visitor to the site and forums since the CA case. It is great to see so many people bouncing ideas off one another to try to get the bottom of these cases. I have been following this story more then most cases due to the fact that Ky looks so much like one of my own children did at his age.

I can not help to think that the comments made by KH and DY is due to something that LE may have told them that we do not know about. I am just throwing this out there hope it makes sense.
Even though TH failed the LDT it may still yeild information. If she showed true/false readings on a couple key questions.

LE asks "Did you hurt Ky"
TH answers "No" . LDT shows true response.

LE asks "Do you know who may have taken Ky"
TH answers "No" LDT shows false response.

That could explain why the parents feel it was planned, why they may feel so strongly Ky is still alive someplace ( I pray that he is). May also explain the "drop him off at a phone booth and dial 911" remark DY made.

That is info that people close to the case may know but can not be said by LE due to it being used later in the investigation. just my $0.02

Keep up the good work all !

these are terrible circumstantial evidence from people. Is she not entitled to desires. Everyone is alienating her so shes seeking attention elsewhere.

Its interesting how when terri went to the gym people were bashing her stating that if she really was concerned with kyron, she would of went to the gym. Now when Kaine goes to the gym, no one said anything about that. Its just a total reaction at this point. So one need to be blamed.

And why didnt Desiree do her job as a mother and investigate why Kyron felt this way. Why didnt she talk to Terry and Kaine and have a sit down metting since this was an odd behavior for her son to do. If this is indeed true, she failed him as a mother to protect him.

I know I wasn't surprised that they went to the gym. There was LE there 24/7 at their house and that must be really hard.

What I was freaked out about that she used the terms " hitting the gym".

It just sounds so cavalier in light of her stepson being missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333