Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the sake of clarity, let me add that the house where Dylan intended to meet his friend (RN's gma's) was much further than 6 miles away from MR's house. The house that was 6 (actually, 5.9) miles from MR's house was a different friend. MR had speculated that DR might walk there. Here's a reference:

'Mark acknowledges that one feasible place Dylan could have walked to would’ve been his friend, Tristan’s, house, which is 5.9 miles away. “It’s probably a long walk,” he admits. “But it’s not an impossibility that he could be doing that.”'

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/1988

Good example right here. Mark talks about the possibility of Dylan walking to T's but never says anything about Dylan contacting someone before this walk or why Dylan didn't answer R's text message or Mark's for that matter. Mark gives possible scenarios but never questions the lack of communication from Dylan that morning.

She has expressed many times her desire to speak with him and his refusal to do so. Both her and her son Cory have been blocked from his phone.
She also states, he's done nothing about actually participating in mediation.. Like trying to actually set it up. It's just lip service.

IMO the problem is she wants answers to questions and he wants to discuss working the two of them together.

BBM

I thought that Mark did set up mediation and they both participated. Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

IMO His children weren't a priority before his ex-wife moved. He saw them approx three times a year.

And Dylan certainly wasn't his priority after he went missing.

All IMO

Do you have a link to anything saying he saw Cory and Dylan approximately 3x a year before they moved? Just curious!

I've seen tons of mentions of the fishing pole but here's my :twocents: about it: IF MR is responsible for Dylan's disappearance and/or death, I think that the fishing pole must have had some evidence of foul play on it and he got rid of it. Telling LE it was missing was meant to be a red herring (i.e. - Dylan must have taken it fishing) but I think it really just makes him look more suspicious. Would anyone have noticed the fishing pole was missing if he had not mentioned it? If Cory did, he could have just said "Oh, it was broken, I threw it away a long time ago."

This case is so sad for so many reasons, but Dylan looks a lot like my younger cousin and so it just gets me :sick:

Thanks for the link! Interesting that they searched at 1 am waking neighbors and all. MR mentioned on Tricia's show that he was at home per LE suggestion in case Dylan called. (paraphrasing from the show)
One parent immediately drives 6 hrs to search immediately after hearing her son hasn't been seen.
One parent takes a nap, makes a report 10 hrs after he last saw his son and sits at home.
IMHO - it's pretty obvious what parent was panicked and what parent wasn't.

Something else caught my attention. Elaine said on NG that mark has said everything was in Dylans backpack, including his cell phone and ipod. How could Mark know that unless he put them in there himself?

Do you have a link to anything saying he saw Cory and Dylan approximately 3x a year before they moved? Just curious!

I've seen tons of mentions of the fishing pole but here's my :twocents: about it: IF MR is responsible for Dylan's disappearance and/or death, I think that the fishing pole must have had some evidence of foul play on it and he got rid of it. Telling LE it was missing was meant to be a red herring (i.e. - Dylan must have taken it fishing) but I think it really just makes him look more suspicious. Would anyone have noticed the fishing pole was missing if he had not mentioned it? If Cory did, he could have just said "Oh, it was broken, I threw it away a long time ago."

This case is so sad for so many reasons, but Dylan looks a lot like my younger cousin and so it just gets me :sick:

Yes, I linked an interview Tricia did on her radio show with Elaine. Elaine's interview is last.... So you'll have to go to approx the halfway point.

I have heard too many statements from numerous LE's to place or even try to make assumptions of what LE is trying to convey.

Remember this is a resort area, in which many LE's try to downplay the amount of crime, let alone information with respect to a missing child, or the potential for someone either from outside or within the community being free to do this again.

What I did find interesting, is the caveat that all parents should always be vigilant with respect to what is happening around them, as stated by Bender.

I found this statement from the DA to be interesting

District Attorney Todd Risberg said it was too early to say whether charges might be filed. No suspects or persons of interest have been named.

http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=342416

BBM

I thought that Mark did set up mediation and they both participated. Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

I think they eventually participated. None of her questions were answered iirc

Does anyone remember the photos from MR's fb page? I remember someone here saved those photos for later reference before the page was. I would like to know where those were taken. Does anyone here have them?

Well what was it?

She also discusses custody wasn't really an issue in their divorce, it was about property. He only cared when she moved about custody.

It's not a leap to say he was concerned about losing child support and having to pay.

Do we know what papers he went to allegedly file with his lawyer that morning?

I think they eventually participated. None of her questions were answered iirc

Did Elaine say that none of her questions answered? Or did she say that Mark didn't confess? Do you have a link that shows what Elaine actually said about the mediation?

Looks like you added a link to one of Tricia's blogtalk shows. Is their something in there that supports your [Linda7NJ's] claim?

Sticking my nose in here bc I'm tracking this down myself. The relevant portion of the interview starts at 36:55.

Did Elaine say that none of her questions answered? Or did she say that Mark didn't confess? Do you have a link that shows what Elaine actually said about the mediation?

I said iirc

Also if I remember correctly,.. It's contained within the last link I provided to you;)

I'm going to listen to the entire interview again, right now. Love to discuss when you've finished it too.

No we are not allowed to discuss that. We do not have an official POI/suspect. We have no acceptable way to source the info so it is off the table. If that changes at any point, the mods will let everyone know.

Salem

Thank you:)

She also discusses custody wasn't really an issue in their divorce, it was about property. He only cared when she moved about custody.

So your saying that your post about child support and Mark's lack of visitation is a direct quote of Elaine's from Tricia's show. Did she say if she tried to get the child support changed to be more fair?

Sticking my nose in here bc I'm tracking this down myself. The relevant portion of the interview starts at 36:55.

Thanks. I trust that it's there. I just wanted to know the source of this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735