Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also discusses custody wasn't really an issue in their divorce, it was about property. He only cared when she moved about custody.

It's not a leap to say he was concerned about losing child support and having to pay.

Do we know what papers he went to allegedly file with his lawyer that morning?

We don't. Considering that it has been stated that the first child support check he sent to her was dated the Monday of Dylan's disappearance, my guess is that he went to the attorney's office to discuss sending her the check. I think he had been postponing that as long as he could. My guess is his attorney told him it was time to pay up or be found in contempt of the court's order.

Also, do we know what/where this "property" that was a contentious issue in their divorce is located? I keep wondering if this would be a possible second dump site.

So your saying that your post about child support and Mark's lack of visitation is a direct quote of Elaine's from Tricia's show. Did she say if she tried to get the child support changed to be more fair?

Again, sticking my nose in here. I just listened to ER's discussion of the custody issue that started at 36:55. In it, ER described how she wanted to move Dylan to the new school system and as a result of the move she was given primary custody whereas before they had had joint custody. ER also described how MR, as a result of being on the road a lot, had not consistently exercised his visitation rights for years. There was no explicit discussion of child support payments, at least during that part of the show. It seems likely that the payments were adjusted as a result of the change in the custody arrangement, but unless those are mentioned later in the show, the specifics aren't addressed in this interview.

ETA: Another reference at around 47:50, where ER specifically mentioned MR visitations about 3 times a year.

BBM

I Googled "Mark Redwine" and the first hit is an article were he talks mainly about Dylan and Cory and doesn't ever mention their divorce. He does ask Elaine to go to mediation and to work together. Cory and Elaine however don't mention Dylan in this article other than accusing Mark of being responsible for his disappearance.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ok-at-his-sons-photo-and-the-children-you-see

BBM - wouldn't that be considered talking about Dylan since Mark is the person they feel is responsible for his disappearance?

So your saying that your post about child support and Mark's lack of visitation is a direct quote of Elaine's from Tricia's show. Did she say if she tried to get the child support changed to be more fair?

Did you listen to the show? IIRC didn't Tricia ask one of your questions from the chat room? It was pretty informative and I believe it was the first show. The link is in the media thread.

Again, sticking my nose in here. I just listened to ER's discussion of the custody issue that started at 36:55. In it, ER described how she wanted to move Dylon to the new school system and as a result of the move she was given primary custody whereas before they had had joint custody. ER also described how MR, as a result of being on the road a lot, had not consistently exercised his visitation rights for years. There was no explicit discussion of child support payments, at least during that part of the show. It seems likely that the payments were adjusted as a result of the change in the custody arrangement, but unless those are mentioned later in the show, the specifics aren't addressed in this interview.

Thanks again. I guess that I'll have to listen to it myself to see if there's mention of who was paying who and if Mark's visitation was quantified with a number.

Good example right here. Mark talks about the possibility of Dylan walking to T's but never says anything about Dylan contacting someone before this walk or why Dylan didn't answer R's text message or Mark's for that matter. Mark gives possible scenarios but never questions the lack of communication from Dylan that morning.

I really like your thinking on this Lash. Why hasn't that question ever been asked of Mark?

Why do you think Dylan would take a 6 - 20 mile walk or hike into Middle Mtn without calling you or a friend first? Why do you think Dylan didn't answer your texts and calls when you kept trying to reach him while you were in town? Why do you think Dylan never answered R s texts that morning or day? Did you see Dylan with his phone before you went to bed? Did you see Dylan's phone next to him the next morning while he was sleeping on the couch?

Oh you can bet LE asked him these questions. Wish I could have heard his answers (sort of).

Thanks again. I guess that I'll have to listen to it myself to see if there's mention of who was paying who and if Mark's visitation was quantified with a number.

Since you probably missed it, I went back and added this to my previous post:

ETA: Another reference at around 47:50, where ER specifically mentioned MR visitations about 3 times a year.

I'm still listening to see if there are other references.

ETA: Didn't hear any specific references to child support. I did take a glance at a few FAQs regarding CO child support payments and custody is a factor that is taken into account.

Did Elaine say that none of her questions answered? Or did she say that Mark didn't confess? Do you have a link that shows what Elaine actually said about the mediation?

Actually it was Mark that said that Elaines questions were not answered.

Actually it was Mark that said that Elaines questions were not answered.

From the transcript posted here on Websleuths: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9557178&postcount=117"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

Actually it was Elaine talking to Tricia off the air. Tricia said Elaine said she had asked MR questions and didn't get the answers she wanted. They were questions based on information LE had given her that she didn't want to talk about.

From the transcript posted here on Websleuths: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*

Actually it was Elaine talking to Tricia off the air. Tricia said Elaine said she had asked MR questions and didn't get the answers she wanted. They were questions based on information LE had given her that she didn't want to talk about.

Not getting answers to her questions is different then not getting the answers that she WANTED! MOO.

Good example right here. Mark talks about the possibility of Dylan walking to T's but never says anything about Dylan contacting someone before this walk or why Dylan didn't answer R's text message or Mark's for that matter. Mark gives possible scenarios but never questions the lack of communication from Dylan that morning.

I don't recall Mark EVER talking about texting Dylan that morning UNTIL Tricia's first show. T was all over it.

Did he mention the morning of texts before? Has it been written anywhere? We may be privy.

I would also like to know WHY after ONE AND A HALF hours of trying to wake Dylan up, he didn't wake up?

He did? Where did he say that?

This, I believe, is in the second or third interview. Tricia specifically asked MR about this. It may also be in the radio show thread.

But yes, MR did talk about this and, honestly, in my opinion, he danced around it a bit. :( This may also be in the transcript that was typed up. Let me see if I can find it.

Salem

A little O/T. I couldn't find a transcript for the 3/17 TG blogTalkRadio interview with ER. Is there one somewhere that I'm missing?

Hi Mitsana!

No, the 3/17 interview was not transcribed.

Not getting answers to her questions is different then not getting the answers that she WANTED! MOO.

This is true. But when Tricia next had MR on, she specifically asked him about ER's comment. I will try to find that for you. You need to listen/read it for yourself, so that you can integrate it with your own interpretation of the facts. Personally - I did not feel like there was a straight answer.

Salem

He did? Where did he say that?

Tricias 2nd show, after the mediation. I have a great memory and not willing to listen to him again to prove my memory. But please listen and let me know if I'm wrong :)

We don't. Considering that it has been stated that the first child support check he sent to her was dated the Monday of Dylan's disappearance, my guess is that he went to the attorney's office to discuss sending her the check. I think he had been postponing that as long as he could. My guess is his attorney told him it was time to pay up or be found in contempt of the court's order.

Also, do we know what/where this "property" that was a contentious issue in their divorce is located? I keep wondering if this would be a possible second dump site.

The exact word used was "assets" ... I was the one that said property. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735