Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An article I read said the son went missing the day after his dad picked him up from the airport and the mother is the one who reported him missing? Did the mom live out of state with Dylan? If abduction is a theory, from where would he have been taken? Thanks

Mark's earlier statements about going over a "cliff" and looking under "rocks, stumps, and logs" are interesting, in retrospect.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=middle+mountain+rd+,+vallecito,+co&ll=37.455442,-107.533321&spn=0.041153,0.090551&hnear=Middle+Mountain+Rd,+Bayfield,+La+Plata,+Colorado+81122&gl=us&t=m&z=14"]middle mountain rd , vallecito, co - Google Maps[/ame]

Middle Mountain Road is a 24.4 mile out and back trail located near Bayfield, Colorado and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for off road driving and is accessible from June until November

http://alltrails.com/trail/us/colorado/middle-mountain-road

Just got home from work and heard :cry:

My heart goes out to Dylan's family. I am so sorry. Rest in Peace Dylan. :cry:

R.I.P. Little man. Prayers for the entire family. :(

My prayer's are with Elaine, Cory and AZGma and all those who loved and searched for Dylan. I live inNorthern Colorado and have followed this from the beginning and my heart is breaking with all of you. May Justice come swiftly! RIP DYLAN FLY WITH THE ANGELS

An article I read said the son went missing the day after his dad picked him up from the airport and the mother is the one who reported him missing? Did the mom live out of state with Dylan? If abduction is a theory, from where would he have been taken? Thanks

Yes, the mother lives separate from the father.
If I recall rightly, the father rung her and asked if she'd seen/had contact with Dylan. She obviously hadn't and made the 911 call.

I guess he possibly could have been taken either from his home or out on the road if he'd gone to visit friends.

Rest in peace little man. Many many prayers for all. Hug your loved ones.

Dylan lived with his mother in the Colorado Springs area, they had moved there from Bayfield mid last year.

We know that his remains were found about 10 miles from Marks house.
We know it is still a criminal investigation
We know Bender said no reason to believe either parent was involved (paraphrasing)
We know that other items were collected and are being tested

From news links provided above.

We will just have to wait and see what happens after all the items found are tested and reports come back. I believe it is interesting that the particular area where Dylan was found was a focus early on in the investigation. There must be something that caused LE to focus there.

I posted a great deal on thread one of this thread, but it's been such a heartbreaking case to follow, I've read silently since then. My thoughts and prayers are with Dylan's loved ones at this very difficult time. Rest in paradise handsome young man! May God bless you and keep you wrapped in love forever.

i am just reading this

http://gazette.com/breaking-remains...e-identified-as-dylan-redwine/article/1502865

Denise Hess has spoken a few words

Elaine Redwine's close friend, Denise Hess, said Elaine Redwine was notified Thursday.

Elaine Redwine was looking for closure, "but it doesn't it make it easy for any of us because you still hold on to that shred of hope that he's going to come home," said Hess, choking back sobs.

And this
The remains were found about nine to 10 miles driving distance from Dylan's father's home, she said.

"But if you were going to go as the crow flies, you can look off that particular portion of the mountain down towards the valley where his father lives," she said.

Yes, the mother lives separate from the father.
If I recall rightly, the father rung her and asked if she'd seen/had contact with Dylan. She obviously hadn't and made the 911 call.

I guess he possibly could have been taken either from his home or out on the road if he'd gone to visit friends.

he sent her a text message

Dylans nearest friend lived 6 miles away. the friend he had planned to meet up with at 6.30am lived 20 miles away.

As much as I felt Dylan was not alive for many months now, it is still very shocking to know for sure. Also very shocking that he was found at all. I really had doubts. But how on earth LE happened to search there is mystifying to me.

Just saw this on the Mickey Shunick Facebook thread. I am so sorry for Dylan and his family. I truly hope they find out exactly what happened and who is responsible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan, I'm so sorry your life was cut short. My thoughts are with your loved ones. Justice for Dylan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member