Dylan Redwine's father arrested in connection to son's death 22 July 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Alert - sharing

Mark Redwine's extradition hearing fizzles; next court date on Aug. 17
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ion-hearing-fizzles-next-court-date-on-aug-17

WASHINGTON — A scheduled hearing that would have seen Mark Redwine waive extradition and return to Colorado to face charges in the state fizzled on Monday when the hearing was canceled unexpectedly.
Court records show Redwine and his representatives were slated to appear to waive extradition, which would have expedited the alleged killer's return to Colorado, but despite expectations by Whatcom County prosecutors, Redwine did not go through with the hearing.
[.....]
Redwine will appear in court next on Aug. 17. It's not yet known what will happen upon that appearance.

copy of Official extradition request on link.

"but despite expectations by Whatcom County prosecutors, Redwine did not go through with the hearing."
[.....]

What does that even mean? How can Redwine 'not go through with the hearing?' He is in custody. How can he decide to go to a hearing or not?

Maybe he decided to fight it. Again? IMO MR likes a good fight and a game.

Dylan was old enough to know what was best for him and it wasn't going to visit with his Killer. Dylan was a victim of circumstance; between a rock and a hard place; caught up in a broken legal system and his families need to escape from MR, Monster Redwine.

MR is a deviant who gets kicks from wearing diapers and dining on the deposited contents. That is not normal human behavior and would freak me out if I saw a photo of my father doing something so obnoxious. It may take years, if ever, before I could face him again. I mean, what if he is a cannibal, too?

MR was facing Elaine's suit for sole custody. She would have won, given what we know, but more importantly, Mark knew it, too. He detested the fact that he was required to pay child support for Dylan. The not yet mailed child support check was written by Mark but Elaine never received it, because, you know, Dylan was murdered.

Being involved from the beginning on FB and on Cory's blog, this is the type of Madman Redwine is. He asked for half of Elaine's shoes in their divorce settlement. Now, that is just pitiful, on several levels, including did he intend to wear them with his diapers or simply to inconvenience Elaine by the outrageous request? It was mean and coldly cruel. He was angry about a lot of stuff including Elaine marrying and moving far away. MR is most evil. It is regrettable that he had power over Dylan's life.

DeDee, you need to write the closing argument for the new prosecutor!

It is the strangest thing. Seeing how MR has said over and over there is no evidence against him and he's not worried a bit, one would think he'd be happy to get on back to CO to clear his good name. I wonder why he's suddenly in love with Washington state. :thinking:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ion-hearing-fizzles-next-court-date-on-aug-17

"We were led to believe the defendant was waiving extradition from his attorney, but it did not happen," Whatcom County Prosecutor Dave McEachran told Denver7 Investigates.

Redwine will appear in court next on Aug. 17. It's not yet known what will happen upon that appearance.

Mr Redwine just likes to play games and feel like he's in control. What an *advertiser censored*! No doubt he will plead not guilty and take this to trial because he's so narcissistic that he actually thinks he can outwit everyone. Boy I would love to sit in on that jury.

VERY NEW to this case; please forgive my ignorance.

Does anyone know if the alleged photos have been found and authenticated?

After his brother went missing/was murdered in 2012, did Cory Redwine ever mention these alleged photos or his brother's intention to confront their Dad about the photos?

I'd agree that it is probable that Mark Redwine murdered his son for unknown reasons. I'd imagine that Cory Redwine is convinced that his Dad murdered his brother.

However if Cory did not mention this picture story and Dylan's plan to confront his dad; then Cory's story is pretty hard to believe.

Could you clarify the reference to "Cory's story"? What story?

As to the photos in question, it seems improbable thatthe criminal complaint would reference such photos without having authenticated them. Apparently Mark redwine posted those photos to a fetish site. Dylan's mother briefly discussed the photos and stated she did not want to talk more about them as it was extremely disturbing to her sons, including Cory.

MR reportedly never denied the photos or stated they were photoshopped. Instead he tried to explain them away by saying it wasn't him in the photos. He had no explanation,IIRC, as to why they were on his computer to begin with.

Finally, I can't for the life of me think of a reason why our young man would you want to lie about existence of such photos involving his own father. Regardless of the fact that Cory believes his father committed murder, the existence of such photos would seem to be highly humiliating to him.

Could you clarify the reference to "Cory's story"? What story?

As to the photos in question, it seems improbable thatthe criminal complaint would reference such photos without having authenticated them. Apparently Mark redwine posted those photos to a fetish site. Dylan's mother briefly discussed the photos and stated she did not want to talk more about them as it was extremely disturbing to her sons, including Cory.

MR reportedly never denied the photos or stated they were photoshopped. Instead he tried to explain them away by saying it wasn't him in the photos. He had no explanation,IIRC, as to why they were on his computer to begin with.

Finally, I can't for the life of me think of a reason why our young man would you want to lie about existence of such photos involving his own father. Regardless of the fact that Cory believes his father committed murder, the existence of such photos would seem to be highly humiliating to him.

Gitana, I don't follow this case with links as I do others (perhaps some here do) but your statement of "MR reportedly never denied the photos or stated they were photoshopped." as I recall, I thought that is exactly what he stated iirc.

And your statement of "Apparently Mark redwine posted those photos to a fetish site".. ok... so you are saying that he posted those photos....and agree with that statement?

Gitana, I don't follow this case with links as I do others (perhaps some here do) but your statement of "MR reportedly never denied the photos or stated they were photoshopped." as I recall, I thought that is exactly what he stated iirc.

And your statement of "Apparently Mark redwine posted those photos to a fetish site".. ok... so you are saying that he posted those photos....and agree with that statement?

Mark had various stories or explanations for the photos. There were several photos, posted to the fetish website, using Mark's account, so if he didn't post them, someone using his fetish account had to have done so. I highly doubt that his sons or ex wife were the ones that posted the pix to that account. They prpbably knew nothing about his fetish website at that time.

When the pictures were discovered, Mark had a couple of explanations. All of the explanations conflicted with each other, so he had to be lying about some of them.

One of his weirdest stories was that he put the pictures there himself, on his computer, to 'prove that his ex was coming into his cabin and snooping.' So he put them there so he'd have proof she snooped when she showed people the pictures?

But that doesn't explain the pictures so then he said someone must have photoshopped them. I am curious to see what comes out in the trial, if it is allowed in at all.

I think the photos will make it in. Appears to go to motive. IMO

post by bornofposeidon

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...th-2013/page16

RE: The Photos
The above thread is a discussion about the True Crime Radio Show that aired March 17/2013. Elaine is a guest on this episode and, among other things, Tricia brings up the photos.

-Elaine says that the pictures were found 2 years prior, so in 2011.
-She believes Dylan talked to MR about the photos over the Labour Day weekend when they were together. (this is before the September custody court date and obviously before the fateful last Thanksgiving weekend Dylan spent with MR)
-Elaine did not tell the judge about the photos.
-The photos were also brought up during the DR.Phil taping, but this discussion was not aired.
-A poster who used to be married to MR was at the DR.Phil taping and when she was asked what MR's reaction to the photos were she says that MR gave a couple different responses (as usual):

Yes I can. He first said that they were fabricated by ER and CR, that ER and CR created the pictures and planted them in his house.
Then he said that he did fabricated the photos
When that excuse IMO did not fly with the audience, he said that ER and CR had access to his house and he thought that they were going in there, not for any particular reason, just going in there. So he staged the photos and put them on the computer so that if ER and CR went to his house, and if ER and CR went onto his computer, and if ER and CR saw those photos, then ER and CR would certainly say something about it and then he (meaning MR) would have proof that ER and CR were in his home.

IMO I really really find that hard to believe, because frankly I use ADT as my security system. not photos
Any way, the whole thread is an interesting read and might help to shed some light on any questions people new to the case might have. Also, starting at about thread #45 there is some discussion about the photos as well.

I believe they are real but don't believe they are the main reason MR killed Dylan. IMO I get the feeling the news-style websites are using that for a sensationalized heading.

I am going back through early threads, trying to find the links to MRs comments about the photos. Haven't found them yet.

But here is a great post by Deonata---with all of MRs statements about the last morning 'he saw Dylan.'

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...dwine-13-Vallecito-19-November-2012-45/page55

Good work! This was a great post. But you can't get the full effect until you actually listen to him talking on the video interviews. I am constantly reminded of the uncanny similarities between MR and AJ Hadsell's stepfather! He was another master BS-er who loved to hear himself talk.

Love the way MR contradicts himself constantly in all of these video interviews and quotes from news articles. I'm so glad that they have been memorialized for all time and will be readily available for the prosecutor's ease of reference at MR's trial. He sure comes across as full of it and will prove to be his own most damaging witness without even taking the stand.

"Mark Redwine said he was going to give Dylan a ride to his friends’ house and tried to wake him up when he left Monday morning but said Dylan was 'out like a light'.”

Good work! This was a great post. But you can't get the full effect until you actually listen to him talking on the video interviews. I am constantly reminded of the uncanny similarities between MR and AJ Hadsell's stepfather! He was another master BS-er who loved to hear himself talk.

Love the way MR contradicts himself constantly in all of these video interviews and quotes from news articles. I'm so glad that they have been memorialized for all time and will be readily available for the prosecutor's ease of reference at MR's trial. He sure comes across as full of it and will prove to be his own most damaging witness without even taking the stand.

"Mark Redwine said he was going to give Dylan a ride to his friends’ house and tried to wake him up when he left Monday morning but said Dylan was 'out like a light'.”
RBBM
Good call! That crossed my mind too. And like WH, MR loves to "hear himself talk" yet he's unable to actually "hear" what he's saying! IOW, He's responding with whatever lie he thinks will fly at that moment, which is why he's so full of contradictions. MOO.

I guess I was wrong about the photoshopped comment!

I am saying he posted those photos to a fetish site.

I think the photos will make it in. Appears to go to motive. IMO

I hope so but I'm not so sure. They seem to be a classic example of "more prejudicial than probative". But they will be brought up again if only via morons and that sicko will have to hear his revolting secrets made public again. (Or maybe he actually likes that! Eww!)

post by bornofposeidon

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...th-2013/page16

RE: The Photos
The above thread is a discussion about the True Crime Radio Show that aired March 17/2013. Elaine is a guest on this episode and, among other things, Tricia brings up the photos.

-Elaine says that the pictures were found 2 years prior, so in 2011.
-She believes Dylan talked to MR about the photos over the Labour Day weekend when they were together. (this is before the September custody court date and obviously before the fateful last Thanksgiving weekend Dylan spent with MR)
-Elaine did not tell the judge about the photos.
-The photos were also brought up during the DR.Phil taping, but this discussion was not aired.
-A poster who used to be married to MR was at the DR.Phil taping and when she was asked what MR's reaction to the photos were she says that MR gave a couple different responses (as usual):

Yes I can. He first said that they were fabricated by ER and CR, that ER and CR created the pictures and planted them in his house.
Then he said that he did fabricated the photos
When that excuse IMO did not fly with the audience, he said that ER and CR had access to his house and he thought that they were going in there, not for any particular reason, just going in there. So he staged the photos and put them on the computer so that if ER and CR went to his house, and if ER and CR went onto his computer, and if ER and CR saw those photos, then ER and CR would certainly say something about it and then he (meaning MR) would have proof that ER and CR were in his home.

IMO I really really find that hard to believe, because frankly I use ADT as my security system. not photos
Any way, the whole thread is an interesting read and might help to shed some light on any questions people new to the case might have. Also, starting at about thread #45 there is some discussion about the photos as well.

I believe they are real but don't believe they are the main reason MR killed Dylan. IMO I get the feeling the news-style websites are using that for a sensationalized heading.

What? You don't use photos of yourself in diapers eating you know what, in order to catch people breaking into your house? Why, how silly of you!

In seriousness, I agree they aren't the main reason.

Yes. Wes Hadsell reminds me so much of MR. SO SO much. The word salad they spew out is identical.

That whole story Wes tried to sell, of the lunch meeting at the gas station with AJ, where they stared at each other, didn't speak much, then he saw her 'depart.'.....:doh:

They are both so smooth talking and they can get some people to think they might be telling the truth because the lies are so outrageously FALSE--it is almost hard to believe they would lie like that.

I really think there will be more charges down the road for Hadsell too.

Yes. Wes Hadsell reminds me so much of MR. SO SO much. The word salad they spew out is identical.

That whole story Wes tried to sell, of the lunch meeting at the gas station with AJ, where they stared at each other, didn't speak much, then he saw her 'depart.'.....:doh:

They are both so smooth talking and they can get some people to think they might be telling the truth because the lies are so outrageously FALSE--it is almost hard to believe they would lie like that.

I really think there will be more charges down the road for Hadsell too.

You're right, katy! Hadsell's fabricated scenarios align with MR's of Dylan: catching a few shows on Nickelodeon right before he headed out the door with his fishing pole!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur