Dylan Redwine's father arrested in connection to son's death 22 July 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a thread to this Wes Hadsell?

TIA!

I guess I was wrong about the photoshopped comment!

I am saying he posted those photos to a fetish site.

I hope so but I'm not so sure. They seem to be a classic example of "more prejudicial than probative". But they will be brought up again if only via morons and that sicko will have to hear his revolting secrets made public again. (Or maybe he actually likes that! Eww!)

What? You don't use photos of yourself in diapers eating you know what, in order to catch people breaking into your house? Why, how silly of you!

In seriousness, I agree they aren't the main reason.

Just to clarify. I meant "motions" not "morons"!

I finally found this interview I had been searching for in vain. Although it is about Dylan's case, the show title is: "George Zimmerman Trial Daily Update", so it was difficult to find this particular episode.
It's lengthy, but very worthwhile. I highly recommend that you listen to it. Here's the link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/06/28/george-zimmerman-trial-daily-update
I don't think we have a transcript of this interview, but it is unbelievable!

6/28/2013 Tricia's True Crime Radio Show on BlogTalk Radio - Special - aired at 10:30 p.m. EDT*
(1:55 minutes long)
Tricia interviews two women who are very supportive of MR.
I remember when I first listened to it, I was just blown away that these two women could be so taken in by MR. Just like the bus driver and the postal worker were. That is the power of a sociopath (in my opinion, at least).

This episode takes place immediately after the organized search that turned up Dylan's remains/evidence, which MR and EH were later asked to identify.

The first guest to be interviewed is Teresa, who is identified as "a very close friend of MR" who said she had known him for almost 5 years [as of the date of show's airing (6/28/2013)]. She says she first met MR through his sister, who is a friend of Teresa and lives near her. The sister told Teresa that MR needed someone to talk to.

Immediately after Dylan went "missing," Teresa traveled to visit MR, staying with him at his place in Vallecito (at the scene of the crime, so to speak). One night during her stay, she announced she was going to step outside the house and was warned by MR to be very careful - on account of the wild animals, as she explains it.(!)

When Tricia asks Teresa what she thinks about MR's appearance on the Dr. Phil Show, she reacts very negatively and alludes to having been on the Sally Jessie Raphael Show at one time. She said that she advised MR NOT to appear on Dr. Phil, and later told him that he should have walked off the show because "these shows are all about ratings".)

Note: The voices of these two women are so similar that it is hard to distinguish between them. Tricia says that they are two different guests -- not one and the same!

Thank you alexwood for pulling up the Tricia interviews from over four years ago. Tricia's talented interview skills really exuded those gals' enabling and delusion.

I so hope those gals are subpoenaed, as one cleaned out the truck in Nov 2012, one ripped down the sign in 2016, and who knows what else they did.

There is a power in the sociopath, but those enabling gals have a lot of explaining to do.

Thank you alexwood for pulling up the Tricia interviews from over four years ago. Tricia's talented interview skills really exuded those gals' enabling and delusion.

I so hope those gals are subpoenaed, as one cleaned out the truck in Nov 2012, one ripped down the sign in 2016, and who knows what else they did.

There is a power in the sociopath, but those enabling gals have a lot of explaining to do.

I agree...the power of the sociopath....they won't be the first people to be sucked in by a sociopath.

Cattle-- you are so right! Tricia was very smooth with these interviews in particular -- as she always is -- but I could tell she was really having to bite her tongue!

As to the deeds those two women performed on behalf of MR, I had NO IDEA! Wow! And let's hope they are subpoenaed. Although the second woman interviewed did say something to the effect that if she found out that "someone" had lied to her (MR's story not panning out), then she would not be supportive of them.

Well, when he goes to prison at least he'll have 2 pen pals (maybe)!

Google Alert - I see Bonnette - beat me to it....
at least this one has a date of next court appearance....

Mark Redwine waives extradition, will be returned to Colorado
http://gazette.com/mark-redwine-waives-extradition-will-be-returned-to-colorado/article/1608759

We don't have a specific timeline, but it will be days, not weeks," she said. Meanwhile, Redwine remains in jail in Whatcom County, Wash., on a $1 million cash-only bond.
Redwine was expected to waive extradition last week, but the hearing was canceled. His next court appearance had been set for Aug. 17, and the Tuesday announcement was unexpected, Graham said.

ok - just read the words "had been set" - so guess we'll have to wait and see "when" it will be. :pcguru:

JUSTICE for DYLAN! :rose:

:judge:

It was mildly satisfying to watch the video of his arrest. Though he was calm, at least on the outside. Forgive me, but I hope he was terrified on the inside.

Google Alert - I see Bonnette - beat me to it....
at least this one has a date of next court appearance....

Mark Redwine waives extradition, will be returned to Colorado
http://gazette.com/mark-redwine-waives-extradition-will-be-returned-to-colorado/article/1608759

We don't have a specific timeline, but it will be days, not weeks," she said. Meanwhile, Redwine remains in jail in Whatcom County, Wash., on a $1 million cash-only bond.
Redwine was expected to waive extradition last week, but the hearing was canceled. His next court appearance had been set for Aug. 17, and the Tuesday announcement was unexpected, Graham said.

ok - just read the words "had been set" - so guess we'll have to wait and see "when" it will be. :pcguru:

JUSTICE for DYLAN! :rose:

:judge:

Thanks for the Colorado Springs Gazette
update, Niner!

There are a couple of other interesting articles linked that are worth reading.

http://gazette.com/article/1608124
"Parallels Drawn Between Prosecutions in Dylan Redwine, Nicholls Children's Killings"

The Nicholls case was an El Paso County, Colorado case where the parents were suspected of arson which resulted in the deaths of their 3 children in 2003. The couple were suspected of intentionally burning their children alive in a meth-addled scheme to collect on an insurance policy. In 2005, shortly after taking office, a new DA for El Paso County (John Newsome) convened a Grand Jury. The case was successfully prosecuted and brought to trial. The couple were convicted. [NOTE: I'm sure we probably have a thread here for this case]

Here's another linked article from Niner's post:
http://gazette.com/article/1607843
"Evidence Enough To Send Mark Redwine to Trial in Death of His Monument (Colorado) Son"

Maybe Mark will take the stand as Arias did. That was epic. IMO

Maybe Mark will take the stand as Arias did. That was epic. IMO

Bravo, I'm sure he'd want to do that! But, would his attorney allow it? I am just wondering WhoTH is going to represent him. At first, I was pretty sure it'd be a woman attorney. But, then I got to thinking . . . he's going to want someone with a lot of experience. If he could find a woman attorney with a long history of representing clients accused of murder, in his jurisdiction, then he'd be all in on it. But I don't think there are a lot of them to choose from (there aren't that many local male attorneys who fit the criterion). Of course, it'll have to be "pro bono." (Jack Daniels and membership in those exclusive "fetish" clubs don't come cheap!)

Maybe Jose Baez (or an attorney who's alive and kicking, and still in practice, from OJ's "Dream Team"?) would be able to hook up with local counsel and be admitted "pro hac vice"?

Lawyers will advise against a Client testifying but in the end it is the Clients decision. Hoping he does so all the world can see the real MR.

Bravo, I'm sure he'd want to do that! But, would his attorney allow it? I am just wondering WhoTH is going to represent him. At first, I was pretty sure it'd be a woman attorney. But, then I got to thinking . . . he's going to want someone with a lot of experience. If he could find a woman attorney with a long history of representing clients accused of murder, in his jurisdiction, then he'd be all in on it. But I don't think there are a lot of them to choose from (there aren't that many local male attorneys who fit the criterion). Of course, it'll have to be "pro bono." (Jack Daniels and membership in those exclusive "fetish" clubs don't come cheap!)

Maybe Jose Baez (or an attorney who's alive and kicking, and still in practice, from OJ's "Dream Team"?) would be able to hook up with local counsel and be admitted "pro hac vice"?

LOL It will be most interesting to see who represents him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj