E-Pass Documents

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boggy Creek is actually off of the SR 417 Central Fl Greeneway northbound I-4in celebration

https://epass.oocea.com/Corporate/travel/tollcalculator.aspx

Off of this site, I found this about construction in the area of LUH. Now would KC do this with all the construction going on?

Snipped:
The Expressway Authority in October 2006 began the $125 million widening of SR 408 from Conway Road to Oxalis Avenue. The project features the removal of the existing Holland East Main Toll Plaza and replacing it with two split plazas, to be known as the Conway West and the Conway East plazas. Also, the westbound SR 408 exit to Semoran Boulevard will be reconfigured to exit directly onto SR 436 at a signalized intersection, improving safety for motorists. The Expressway Authority also is improving Lake Underhill Road between Conway Road and Mercado Avenue as part of this project, which is scheduled to finish in summer 2009.

In October 2007 the Expressway Authority began the $77 million widening of SR 408 between Crystal Lake Drive and Conway Road, featuring expanding the Lake Underhill Bridge to include a new pedestrian walkway with scenic overlooks onto the lake. Upon completion, a beautiful concourse will allow walkers and joggers to make a complete loop around the southern portion of Lake Underhill, or to sit on new benches to take in the view. The work is scheduled to finish in spring 2010.

I think it is an excellent and plausible thought.

The thing that has me confused about the E pass statements are the locations. On the 29th, GA drives through "Curry Ford" then "Dean" then back through "Dean". I would have thought they were roads, but Curry Ford does not intersect with 408. Do the toll booths in Orlando have "random" names assigned to them? GA also says CA was heading up Chickasaw to get on the 408, but there is no on/off access to the 408 from Chickasaw.

So perhaps he chased her up Chickasaw to Goldenrod where they get on the 408 and head west. There is a toll booth near the Orlando Executive Airport which would be considered a "mid" booth rather than on/off. The next "mid" toll booth heading west is just before Hiawassee. The distance between the two booths is 7.2 miles, so for GA to cover that distance in 5 minutes he would have to be driving over 86 MPH. She gets off at Hiawassee while he is going through the toll, and he loses her there, pulls a u-turn shortly after and passes back through the booth. But...there are no other charges that day so he would have had to get off the 408 very shortly after that.

He went up Chicksaw to Curry Ford and headed east to the 417 (toll) That is the Curry Ford entrance and exit. 417 and 408 merge. Since he went thru the Dean toll twice it looks as he exited on to Rouse Rd and then did a U Turn at Rouse and Lake Underhill and went back thru the Dean toll booth. The records don't show where he got off so I'm assuming when he went back thru he merged on to the 408 and got off at Goldernrod exit. There is no toll there. JMO

...and is the general area...

* two witnesses have come forward stating they saw Casey's Pontiac on the side of the road in June,
* of intense focus of TES searches, and
* more recently, George allegedly standing on the side of the road staring into the wooded area.

So...some objective evidence of George's coming & going to this area 7/18 for 2hrs, and again on 7/26 outta be like fresh meat to those interested in this area.

I thought there might be some coincidental destination that had him going this route...maybe there is...just hafta see what pops to the surface...
This is the area that CA and KC did the swap and she was arrested right?

I believe the area GA was seen was near his home in the vicinity of Pasco and Hoffner. This is north of the airport. Boggy Creek is south.

Bump after adding JWG's calcs as point (f).

Bond, I remember that GA went into detail about the decal/s that are on CA's car which is why he knew it was CA's car. He insisted he would not mistake that it was CA's car.

o'kay I see this has been covered. I missed it before. I don't understand why GA would insist it was CA's vehicle when he could of just said that he chased KC while she was driving an unknown car.

Is there an easy answer to this question?

Quick question about the e-pass...George says he was getting e-pass bills that had additional charges for KC running the tolls...KC's excuse was that the toll did not count the quarters, etc.
Why would you have to put a quarter in if you have an e-pass?
Did he mean that he was getting tickets from Orange County/Toll Administrator? I am just confused as to why e-pass would put someone else's (Casey, who did not have a transponder, therefore she cannot be connected to anyone's account) fine on his e-pass bill. If he got a bill from the county or the DOT, that would make more sense to me.
Just wonder if he is trying to cover something up and is using his scary Anthony diversion tactics here.

ETA-Sorry if this was asked, I have not read all the way through the thread (yet).

Quick question about the e-pass...George says he was getting e-pass bills that had additional charges for KC running the tolls...KC's excuse was that the toll did not count the quarters, etc.
Why would you have to put a quarter in if you have an e-pass?
Did he mean that he was getting tickets from Orange County/Toll Administrator? I am just confused as to why e-pass would put someone else's (Casey, who did not have a transponder, therefore she cannot be connected to anyone's account) fine on his e-pass bill. If he got a bill from the county or the DOT, that would make more sense to me.
Just wonder if he is trying to cover something up and is using his scary Anthony diversion tactics here.

ETA-Sorry if this was asked, I have not read all the way through the thread (yet).

The e-pass bills were released. It looked like the reason Casey's bill was sent to the A home is because a photo was taken of her license plate when she breezed through without paying, and the car was registered to George or Cindy.

The e-pass bills were released. It looked like the reason Casey's bill was sent to the A home is because a photo was taken of her license plate when she breezed through without paying, and the car was registered to George or Cindy.

Got it-So E-pass must work in tandem with whatever transit authority is there-And if you do not have an e-pass account that a plate can be linked to, then the transit authority/DOT can bill you outright.
Thanks! Maybe I'm just picking apart GA's interview a little too much, there are only tiny scraps left after all this time and they don't have much meat.

Here's an idea to work with...I know it still takes some work (e.g. dunno where Cindy would've been), but, still doable, IMHO...

George states he's working Sun-Thu schedule. He also states at the end of the month he's working some extra...going in early. He doesn't state the circumstances of his seeing Casey leaving the house (e.g. where he was at the time), but, it almost seems that he may be driving up to the house since he sees her leaving the house (like he wasn't there at the time) and decides to give chase.

EPass records for 6/29 8:48AM, 8:53AM & 9:09AM agree with the route he described taking in the "chase" scene, and IMHO, the brief time period between toll booths suggests he was moving at a decent rate of speed. Someone could calc the ave speed using google to locate the booths, get distance and diff. in timestamps if interested.

There are no cell records from Casey <10:25AM 6/29 until she texts Amy asking about her gas can (recall the Pontiac is @ Amscot allegedly out of gas).

Speculation: Casey attempted to use Tony's dark colored Jeep Grand Cherokee to retrieve gas cans from the Anthony's home 6/29 <10:25AM and was surprised by George driving up. She spotted him driving up at a distance and pulled away in time for George not to get close enough to notice it was a Jeep GC vs. Cindy's Toyota 4Runner. IF George saw Casey he may not have payed close attention to the vehicle (your mind will convince you something is true if you believe it to be) and it would make sense to him she'd be in the 4Runner vs. another vehicle altogether.

This would explain:
(a) why Casey would be @ the house in something other than the Pontiac,
(b) why George thought she was in Cindy's 4Runner,
(c) why there are no EPass records for Cindy's 4Runner matching George's HHR
(d) why the first cell activity of the day is a Plan "B" to Amy about gas cans
(e) why Cindy would state that it never happened since she likely knew her 4Runner never went missing.
(f) why George's epass account establishes him traveling ~86mph between tolls​

Here's a quick & dirty side-by-side view from the back of Grand Cherokee & 4Runner. These aren't the same model years or colors involved...FYI only.

Slide1-1.jpg

BJB, you are one person I do NOT want to disagree with. I LOVE your logic, ALWAYS!! However, I very, truly, RESPECTFULLY disagree.

My hubby & I have a 4Runner; more his vehicle, but over the past year I've been the primary driver of it. I have become very familiar with it's shape. If my husband drives it & passes me, I can spot it out of a fleet of different vehicles. It just stands out for me. I see it before I see who is driving it (in fact, when I see another identical vehicle, it takes me back to see a different driver). I guess my point is that when you OWN one, as does GA, you will never ever mistake it for another vehicle, no matter how similar. I suspect there are plenty of jeeps here in Orlando, of similar color, but never have I mistaken them. The 4Runner is just very boxy looking to me, and very distinctive.

I guess the issue that others have discussed re the transponders has been hashed & rehashed. For the record, we use the toll roads a lot, and we have loaned out our transponder to visiting relatives, on rare occassions. This is absolutely positively against the rules, but still absolutely positively possible. There are new transponders that are literally the size/shape of a credit card. It sticks permanantly to the front windshield & can't be removed w/o destroying it. We don't have that kind!

He went up Chicksaw to Curry Ford and headed east to the 417 (toll) That is the Curry Ford entrance and exit. 417 and 408 merge. Since he went thru the Dean toll twice it looks as he exited on to Rouse Rd and then did a U Turn at Rouse and Lake Underhill and went back thru the Dean toll booth. The records don't show where he got off so I'm assuming when he went back thru he merged on to the 408 and got off at Goldernrod exit. There is no toll there. JMO

BBM -

Just a little useless sideline information - J. Blanchard Park runs parallel to Lake Underhill and stretches from Dean on one end to Rouse on the other. Not at all related to the discussion!! Sorry to get off topic . . .

BJB, you are one person I do NOT want to disagree with. I LOVE your logic, ALWAYS!! However, I very, truly, RESPECTFULLY disagree.

My hubby & I have a 4Runner; more his vehicle, but over the past year I've been the primary driver of it. I have become very familiar with it's shape. If my husband drives it & passes me, I can spot it out of a fleet of different vehicles. It just stands out for me. I see it before I see who is driving it (in fact, when I see another identical vehicle, it takes me back to see a different driver). I guess my point is that when you OWN one, as does GA, you will never ever mistake it for another vehicle, no matter how similar. I suspect there are plenty of jeeps here in Orlando, of similar color, but never have I mistaken them. The 4Runner is just very boxy looking to me, and very distinctive.

I guess the issue that others have discussed re the transponders has been hashed & rehashed. For the record, we use the toll roads a lot, and we have loaned out our transponder to visiting relatives, on rare occassions. This is absolutely positively against the rules, but still absolutely positively possible. There are new transponders that are literally the size/shape of a credit card. It sticks permanantly to the front windshield & can't be removed w/o destroying it. We don't have that kind!

Thanks, DaughterAlice. You're too kind, and, IKWYM. I'm not married to this version of what happened. I was just looking for something that might explain the information we'd been given. AFAIK, the chase could've happened earlier in the year before all of the business w/ Caylee's murder got started.

Thanks, DaughterAlice. You're too kind, and, IKWYM. I'm not married to this version of what happened. I was just looking for something that might explain the information we'd been given. AFAIK, the chase could've happened earlier in the year before all of the business w/ Caylee's murder got started.

I went through the e-pass records with a fine-toothed comb a while back, and the proposed date and route for George to have chased Casey in Tony's car was actually the exact opposite direction from the very detailed and exact route George described. Basically, in order to believe his story that the chase happened during the relevant time period, we would have to believe that he was wrong about it being Cindy's car (which he was absolutely certain of) and also wrong about the route (which he was also absolutely certain of).

I went through the e-pass records with a fine-toothed comb a while back, and the proposed date and route for George to have chased Casey in Tony's car was actually the exact opposite direction from the very detailed and exact route George described. Basically, in order to believe his story that the chase happened during the relevant time period, we would have to believe that he was wrong about it being Cindy's car (which he was absolutely certain of) and also wrong about the route (which he was also absolutely certain of).

Thank you Mythbusters, lol! I am not surprised. I think GA has very selective memory and he almost never brings up anything without an ulterior motive, imo. I spend time asking myself WHY he says stuff, what is the possible end result he is looking to achieve.

I asked this over on the general discussion thread but since all you techy people are over here, I'll ask here as well.

I have a question since I have been looking back over the ping map and phone records threads.

There evidently was an EPass thread that had all of Cindy and George's epass or Sunpass records. But it won't come up from the links that I have found on other threads. I am wondering if there was an epass record for George on June 16 ?

I asked this over on the general discussion thread but since all you techy people are over here, I'll ask here as well.

I have a question since I have been looking back over the ping map and phone records threads.

There evidently was an EPass thread that had all of Cindy and George's epass or Sunpass records. But it won't come up from the links that I have found on other threads. I am wondering if there was an epass record for George on June 16 ?

Here you go:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2447626/Casey-Anthony-George-Anthony-Epass-records-Released-Nov-06-08.

There is no EPass activity for George on June 16. Evidently he didn't have to use any toll roads to get to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89