EB Blames AB For What Happened

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Zahra was sick for weeks, according to EB. And...? You took her to a doctor because you knew she was seriously ill? Why not? What did EB do about it?

EB seems to be saying Zahra was going to die anyways. Just because this little girl was fighting for her life anyways does not make it a lighter offense that she died in your care.

AB could not possibly have worked that much that he couldn't look in and seek care for his daughter.

Wonder how their defense attorneys can spin this so they look like decent people. IMO, there's no excuse good enough to get either of them out of this.

ITA. There is no excuse for either of them and if he thinks saying she somehow stopped him checking on or helping his 'broody' daughter is gonna fly as a defense he's in for a very sharp wake up call.

Zahra was sick for weeks, according to EB. And...? You took her to a doctor because you knew she was seriously ill? Why not? What did EB do about it?

EB seems to be saying Zahra was going to die anyways. Just because this little girl was fighting for her life anyways does not make it a lighter offense that she died in your care.

AB could not possibly have worked that much that he couldn't look in and seek care for his daughter.

Wonder how their defense attorneys can spin this so they look like decent people. IMO, there's no excuse good enough to get either of them out of this.

Curious, I still believe that the story EB gave above /\ is nothing more than what she had time to come up with (while in jail) to put her/them in the best possible light..in other words BS..It's my sad belief that what happened is so horrific that EB is willing to say that something happened to Zahra (so imo she must know that evidence will/has been found) and is trying to spin it in the best possible light for her..and try to put the 'horrific' stuff on AB. JMO..fwiw..EB & AB are 2 EVIL beings...

ITA. There is no excuse for either of them and if he thinks saying she somehow stopped him checking on or helping his 'broody' daughter is gonna fly as a defense he's in for a very sharp wake up call.

I agree..don't believe for a minute that Adam could function as an adult and be that clueless..I just don't..

O/T PonderingMind - LOL. It's definitely one of my husband's favourites too, and I've yet to come up with an adequate rejoinder....suggestions welcome. :)

You wouldn't believe some of the disagreements that my dad and sis would get into ..or the lengths they would go to ..to prove they were right! Sis is still that way to this day!...

bingo!

((in my opinion))

eta((I am the queen of eta today)): add the "brooding" and 'puberty" and "hardly comes out of her room unless she wants something" to this mix too. In other words.... possibly MOO disoriented, bedridden, uncommunicative, from head trauma/beatings suffered

further eta: we can all see how these two can take a bit of the truth... a glimpse into Zahra's hell, and make it their own convenient excuse.

That's another thing that is just bugging the hell out of me. AB giving all this off the wall information about stomach flu and broodiness and puberty. Heck, why not just cover every base during the 911 call..."Oh, and she fell in the kitchen last week! Oh yeah, and stubbed her toe on the fireplace 2 nights ago. Oh, and before I forget, she also cut herself on a metal bookcase and may have laid down on her bed afterward. Please, send help, my address is..."

BRRRRRROTHERRRRRRR!

MOO, and all that.

There seems to be a paradox involved if you have a cancer survivor child who is sick with a stomach virus for two weeks and don't take her to a doctor and claim to care for her deeply. Impossible to compute.

In fact, I'd say you're pretty negligent if you have an otherwise healthy child and let her suffer an apparent stomach flu for two weeks without medical attention.

I know -- how s.t.u.p.i.d. Just from an experience recently - my son had (what I thought) was a bad cold for a couple of days. 3rd day he's not getting better, so off to the clinic we go. I'll be darned - he has pnemonia! Do you know how horrible I felt?

How could this stepmonster leave zahra with a stomach bug for 2 weeks. There is nothing in the realm of normal in that.

MOO

Mel

Perhaps they are justifying (in their minds) her death due to medical illness. (paraphrasing) It didn't turn out the way it was supposed to. COME ON! How was it supposed to turn out?!!!

If what I think happened.. happened to ZB, I better hear from LE that the "parents" were under the influence of meth or PCP. Any other explanation.. I cannot wrap my head around. Except for pure evil.

JMO

I know -- how s.t.u.p.i.d. Just from an experience recently - my son had (what I thought) was a bad cold for a couple of days. 3rd day he's not getting better, so off to the clinic we go. I'll be darned - he has pnemonia! Do you know how horrible I felt?

How could this stepmonster leave zahra with a stomach bug for 2 weeks. There is nothing in the realm of normal in that.

MOO

Mel

IMO It's more likely she simply locked that child in her room and stopped feeding her, ignoring her crys. Dad couldn't be so bothered to even check on her. Out of sight, out of mind.

These 2 have killer instincts...have fed off each others evilness for the past 2 years.
Both are equally responsible in this murder, IMO.
Neither looked broke up about Zahra's death........pics say 1,000 words to me.

Have Ab/EB seen each other yet since EB went to jail?

But the only person who is saying that Zahra was sick for two weeks is EB and I don't think that's a credible enough source to believe it for a minute. She could have been perfectly fine, just like she apparently was less than two weeks prior when she was seen in the furniture store, until the 8th of October when "something happened". Nothing we've heard yet proves otherwise.

MOO

MOO

With all of this evidence being found in places that EB took the police, I'm starting to get a sick feeling about what's next for her. It appears, through the letters that she is setting AB up for a big fall. I think she is going to use those letters, along with her "cooperation" to get herself lesser charges in this case, and let AB take the brunt.

In my mind AB & EB are both equally at fault in this, and neither should be able to "work" their way out of what they should have coming.

Ugh.

Have you ever seen two people less traumatised by the "alleged" abduction of their child? Which then quickly turned to a homicide investigation.

There's a reason for that and an accidental death or one from natural causes does not answer the above question.

Have you ever seen two people less traumatised by the "alleged" abduction of their child? Which then quickly turned to a homicide investigation.

There's a reason for that and an accidental death or one from natural causes does not answer the above question.

No I sure haven't. I think they're too busy trying to throw one another under the bus.

As EB herself once said (February 15 at 1:07pm via Status Shuffle)

"KARMA is such a wonderful thing, eventually it will get the people who deserve it, for that I can’t wait. When it happens, I will point and laugh."

Couldn't have said it better myself. Except maybe removing the 'such a wonderful thing' and replacing it with .. a BIT**.

I'm pretty sure I won't be laughing though, either.

According to her jailhouse letters, EB was quite upset about missing Halloween, her favorite holiday.:furious:

IMO, only 1 reason to dismember and hide a body............evidence body would tell.
1. sexual abuse
2. Beaten up and injured
3. starved and neglected
4. any kind of trauma
JMOO

I am waiting for the "Zahra got sick our religion doesn't allow us to use modern medicines/aboriginal death rites you just wouldn't understand" defense. I am so over these people, death is too good for them.

I hope they are both prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, no pleas and no deals.

I am waiting for the "Zahra got sick our religion doesn't allow us to use modern medicines/aboriginal death rites you just wouldn't understand" defense.

Doubtful that plane would ever leave the ground....if the family REALLY didn't believe in modern medicine, she would never have been allowed to have medical treatment for her cancer all that time back in Oz.

And Adam isn't MistyC searching for vocabulary words. He is not ignorant by any stretch of the imagination: brooding, puberty, amputation, handicapped, prosthetic, vehicle, addressed to him, etc.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/13351620/adam-bakers-911-call?redirected=true

Doubtful that plane would ever leave the ground....if the family REALLY didn't believe in modern medicine, she would never have been allowed to have medical treatment for her cancer all that time back in Oz.

:innocent: I was being a little facetious but since being here I believe both of them had become paganistic in their beliefs. Zahra was never seen by a doctor while she was here so arguably they could claim a lack of trust in modern medicine.

Going to play Devil's advocate here .....

I believe EB. This whole time the Media has focused on nothing but her, making her the prime suspect in this case, but AB seems to only be mentioned once or twice.

EB has taken LE to places where they have found evidence regarding Z, what has AB done to "cooperate"? Sit there and watch them tear his house apart while he insists he had nothing to do with it?

Now, I'm not saying EB is innocent at all, but I think AB is the one people should start looking at as the prime suspect. At least when EB made her 911 call, she sounded like she was nervous and in a panic. AB, well, we know how he acted.

They are both guilty but I can't say that in my heart I believe EB is guilty of murder. I think she was an accessory and helped cover it up (ransom note and fire), but that's it. I think AB did all the dirty work (disposing of the body, fake 911 call, etc).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back