EB jail pics comparison

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have to admit I don't place a whole lot of importance on how people look in mugshots, frankly, official ID photos of any kind can make anyone look like a drug-crazed mass murderer (I always carefully avoid looking too closely at my driver's license pic - *shudders* - for instance) but the decline and fall looks-wise of EB in a short time frame is very clearly defined in the various pics I've seen of her leading up to the arrest pics, have to agree hard drug use would account for such a remarkable transformation.

That photo with (probably) Zahra making the bunny ears behind her dad just breaks my heart. It's funny, and those cute little fingers and that soul with such a sense of humor....but what happened to her overshadows all of that. How could they?!?!?

I've never even had (human) kids, but I would have found a way to take her in, if I'd passed the requirements. The only saving grace about Zahra's story is that she somehow was a happy, shining light, and all the people (except her family and step-family) whom she touched in such a deeply profound way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back