EJ's phone call to TPS 1/22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is another video interview of Tammi about the phone call

Baby Gabriel's Mother Phones in

http://www.azcentral.com/video/#/Ne...phones+in/40280768001/35150280001/63331582001

Wow, two interviews in one day, she must be getting the money train fired back up.

I still don't hear a threat, though. Think twice about holding your tongue.
Holding your tongue means not speaking, and think twice means reconsider...
So from Tammi, it's more, "Hey, EJ open your mouth, so I can go back to my life, change my name again and run away from all of this."

Forgive me if this is a stupid question...but can a cell phone even be tapped? They don't have a home phone, just cells.

My neighbor had a gadget that he could tune into other peoples cell calls...so I guess LE has the same thing..only better

Has anyone other than TS confirmed the call?

Transcript of just what Tammi said in the AZcentral video a few posts above:

T: Basically she just started yelling at me. She was really mad at me for talking bad about her, and I said "Elizabeth all I'm doing is telling the truth."

T: I was like yeah we do (feel duped), and she says well you're the one who set this up, and I was like "What? What are you talking about?", and it was really weird that she would even say something like that, you know, and just tell me a lie like that.

T: She's gonna wind up going to Texas, gettin' extradited, and get lethal injection.

T: If I were her I would really, really think twice about holding her tongue. I would tell the truth.

Wow, two interviews in one day, she must be getting the money train fired back up.

I still don't hear a threat, though. Think twice about holding your tongue.
Holding your tongue means not speaking, and think twice means reconsider...
So from Tammi, it's more, "Hey, EJ open your mouth, so I can go back to my life, change my name again and run away from all of this."

I agree. No threat. Tammi is telling Eliz not to slander her. (which is kind of funny considering Tammi slandering Logan)

Well, I am the one that saw a veiled threat in Tammi saying "...warned her that she will take the rap for anything that has happened or will happen to Gabriel."

WILL happen to Gabriel? It sounds like a threat to EJ to keep her mouth shut or Gabriel pays...

Sounds to me like there is no need to make a threat. He is an illegal child, there are hundreds of things that could happen to him even in a good family. No medical care, no schooling, the psychological damage of being dressed and treated as a girl.

Well, I am the one that saw a veiled threat in Tammi saying "...warned her that she will take the rap for anything that has happened or will happen to Gabriel."

WILL happen to Gabriel? It sounds like a threat to EJ to keep her mouth shut or Gabriel pays...

I think if TS was making a threat she wouldn't reveal it in an interview. We would have to hear the taped coversation, if in fact it was recorded.

I find it funny that on the 11th of this month Tammi had this to say during an interview with Nancy Grace.

GRACE: Would she talk to you alone, though, Tammi?

TAMMI PETERS SMITH: I don`t know if I want to talk to her alone.

JACK SMITH: I don`t think so.

TAMMI PETERS SMITH: I don`t know if that`s a good idea. Unless if it`s being recorded, I don`t want to talk to her.

Now just 11 days later she has this conversation over the phone. A 28 minute phone call. And then in an interview she states that she wanted to keep her on the phone as long as she could!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/11/ng.01.html
http://www.azfamily.com/video/featu...Gabriels-mom-to-one-time-friend-82655967.html

I find that sentence a little disturbing too. If TS knows where Gabriel is and set up his current placement, you could definitely read it as a threat: i.e., if you make LE get too close to the "new family," something might happen to Gabriel.

Ok I want to say something that has been irritating me about Miss TS with regard to this phone call and her statement about EJ needs to come clean and ask God for forgiveness or whatever....ummmm Dear TS....those in glass houses....know what I mean? Don't throw God out there when you yourself lied on a legal doc to deceive the court system in a custody dispute that was NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS to begin with. HYPOCRITE!!!! Thats is a pet peeve of mine...those that proclaim God but don't look in the mirror to begin with to see their own shortcomings. Thats my rant...just sayin....

I think this call was EJ's attempt to show the Smiths Involvement..these 2 grils did a lot of brainstorming during the time Gabriel was with the Smith's.... They tried to think up a plan to get free of Logan and keep Gabriel....together they were cooking up all kind of stories...whose the father,,,running away, getting new IDs, living in another state, but make no doubt about it Tammi was only doing this to keep Gabriel and Elizabeth's goal was to prevent Logan and his family from ever seeing Gabriel...

I cant see why Tammi hasnt come forward with all the discussions they had if she was NOT part of the final plan and knows where Gabriel is....Just advising Elizabeth isnt a big crime, kidnapping is....

So we know the girls had their heads together on the planning and what if we do this or we do that....

If Tammi doesnt know the who, when & where ok when did their plan not go as planned and Elizabeth starting going rogue.....Its time for Tammi to gives more details...she needs to come clean on all her tips/advise/help to Elizabeth...

Also Elizabeth has the information on the who, when and the where... None of these basic questions was answered.... this is starting to really concern me.....b/c if the girls were arguing over their plan going awry then some details of that plan would have to be disclosed during the call.......

I think this call was EJ's attempt to show the Smiths Involvement..these 2 grils did a lot of brainstorming during the time Gabriel was with the Smith's.... They tried to think up a plan to get free of Logan and keep Gabriel....together they were cooking up all kind of stories...whose the father,,,running away, getting new IDs, living in another state, but make no doubt about it Tammi was only doing this to keep Gabriel and Elizabeth's goal was to prevent Logan and his family from ever seeing Gabriel...

I cant see why Tammi hasnt come forward with all the discussions they had if she was NOT part of the final plan and knows where Gabriel is....Just advising Elizabeth isnt a big crime, kidnapping is....

So we know the girls had their heads together on the planning and what if we do this or we do that....

If Tammi doesnt know the who, when & where ok when did their plan not go as planned and Elizabeth starting going rogue.....Its time for Tammi to gives more details...she needs to come clean on all her tips/advise/help to Elizabeth...

Also Elizabeth has the information on the who, when and the where... None of these basic questions was answered.... this is starting to really concern me.....b/c if the girls were arguing over their plan going awry then some details of that plan would have to be disclosed during the call.......

I agree with u 100%!!! TS is the mastermind behind this whole thing. And furthermore..how dare she!!! With yesterdays discovery of Morgan Harrington and the pain and anguish her family has and is going through how as a human being can you deliberatley cause so much pain to a family who wants so desperately to have their child back? It saddens me and makes me sick.

Were you able to hear the 3rd party? Would Tammi know who the 3rd party was?
Yes, the 3rd party in the case of my employee calling me was someone I didn't know, but I could hear her, and she could hear me.

Once the call was set up, she said she was putting her phone down, so that he (my incarcerated employee) could speak with me privately, but she could have been listening in, for all I knew.

It basically operates the same way as a conference call. Nothing high tech about it.

For a 28 minute conversation, she didn't divulge much, did she? In the article posted above, these were TS's supposed words.

""Basically, she just started yelling at me. She said, 'You're the one who set this up' and I said 'What? What are you talking about?' And I was really freaked out by that because I didn't think she would just tell a lie like that," Smith said.

Both Smith and Johnson have been caught in lies during the investigation, but Smith said appears Johnson is now trying to spread the blame.

"I said then, 'OK, tell me how I did this. How did I do it?' And she couldn't do it," said Smith.

She said Johnson slammed the phone down and hung up when she warned her that she will take the rap for anything that has happened or will happen to Gabriel.

"If I were her, I would really, really think twice about holding her tongue. I would tell the truth now and God will give grace for that," said Smith."

Seems to me either there is a word left out in what I bolded as it doesn't make sense to me or it's that backwards talk of TS that's getting to me. Either way, this is different from what she said in the video.

it's the last statement under your bolded one that gets to me for the exact same reasons

I can't wrap my mind around it

Poor Elizabeth.

Can you imagine realizing you have been 'out-smarted' by the likes of Tammi Peters Smith?

Devastating, lol!

I can't stand either one of them.

Poor Elizabeth.

Can you imagine realizing you have been 'out-smarted' by the likes of Tammi Peters Smith?

Devastating, lol!

I can't stand either one of them.

They are from different generations, but they are so alike it's creepy. Step by step, they have built a house of cards together. It's hard to wait, but one of these days it will come tumbling down.
They can't manipulate everyone and everything in the world, but ssssshhhh don't tell them that.

"If I were her, I would really, really think twice about holding her tongue. I would tell the truth now, and God will give grace for that".

The above quote was what Tammi said to the reporter. There is no indication that Tammi ever said it to Elizabeth.

The fact that Tammi says it to the reporter, only as commentary after the alleged phone call, makes it lose any potential impact, in my mind.

It is never stated that Tammi said this to Elizabeth, only that she said it to the reporter.

Yes, the 3rd party in the case of my employee calling me was someone I didn't know, but I could hear her, and she could hear me.

Once the call was set up, she said she was putting her phone down, so that he (my incarcerated employee) could speak with me privately, but she could have been listening in, for all I knew.

It basically operates the same way as a conference call. Nothing high tech about it.

I agree. It's just like any other 3-way call.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back