EJ's phone call to TPS 1/22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am curious about the investigator's all over the state of Arizona convinced they would find out what happened to Gabriel....which investigator's? Tempe LE, FBI, ?

This tells me they think Gabriel is in AZ...I think if they would put Tammi under surveillance for a few weeks, they would find Gabriel. I just can't accept that she would allow someone else to have Gabriel...she was so freakin' desperate for a baby, she finally got one, and she just let him go:waitasec: nope don't think so.

TPS sounds like a real piece of work. maybee she don't know anyone in SA, doesn't mean she didn't send someone there to pick him up!! If those peeps were smart they would turn Gabe over ASAP!! IF this is how things happened

Tammi told EJ to lie about Gabe's paternity. Just like those people are trying to do now on the internet, saying Logan isn't Gabe's father. How very interesting. Wow. What a coinkydink!

:croc:

I'm still digesting this new information but it isn't really anything we didn't know. If was helpful hearing the actual call but we knew for a while that EJ had turned on TPS and accused her of setting things up. And logic tells me that there had to be a reason that EJ went to San Antonio out of all the places in the world and that TPS was into this up to her eyeballs. The problem I am seeing is that EJ has told a lot of lies, too, and her credibility isn't very good. I am sure that LE has looked for corroborating evidence and they aren't finding anything. Does that mean that TPS is smarter then LE in hiding things? I just don't know how she could have covered her tracks so well. I know she has no problem lying as evidenced by putting her cousins name on the paperwork. It seems to me that her MO is deny, deny, deny unless she is caught red handed. I am leaning towards believing EJ but just by a little bit over TPS. I think neither one of them would hesitate to lie to help themselves. The question I have is how come LE hasn't been able to follow the bread crumbs and find Gabriel?

Have you tried tracking through all of Tammi and Jack's friends and relatives? Give it a whirl. You'll get your answer.

But hopefully they have their cell phone and computer records. Were they smart enough to use other methods to make these arrangements? They had to contact them in some manner.

I would say yes, or Gabe would have been home already.

Hard to believe that these people, especially TPS, are smart enough to fool LE this long. This needs to end now. I wish they were able to arrest TPS for Gabriel's disappearance and force her to talk. She should be in jail right next to EJ.

Hard to believe that these people, especially TPS, are smart enough to fool LE this long. This needs to end now. I wish they were able to arrest TPS for Gabriel's disappearance and force her to talk. She should be in jail right next to EJ.

Personally, I think she needs to be in hell...she is evil to the core in my opinion!
:furious: :furious: :furious:
I will be beyond :furious: if she gets away with this!

I listened. So Tammi said she didn't see telling Elizabeth to lie about paternity and forging documents as illegal. My mind tells me that it sounded like Tammi is lying. She has lied from the beginning, and then when she was caught in the paternity scam, she just shrugged her shoulders. I think this is the same thing. I think it is interesting that Elizabeth accused of her the whole thing, everything Elizabeth did, she said Tammi told her to do, and that she trusted Tammi. The most telling thing to me is when Elizabeth said Tammi wasn't who she thought she was. I hope that Tammi is exposed, and the most important thing, that Baby Gabriel is found.

TPS and her possee THINK they have outwitted LE...that's just it...all we really have are 2 people sister smacking each other, with no evidence that WE ARE aware of...and it may be the same evidence TPS isn't aware of...she's just sitting there smiling on that sack of seed...so she thinks....that seed I do believe with a little more time...will be the green grass of Gabe coming home...

But hopefully they have their cell phone and computer records. Were they smart enough to use other methods to make these arrangements? They had to contact them in some manner.

I've been thinking the S's met this couple in person. EJ turned the S's in once before, in early December when she said LM had kidnapped Gabriel...only to recant and say he was at the S's when she was taken into custody. So...I'm thinking that action, at least in part, revealed to the S's that they needed to be more careful with EJ if they were going to get what they wanted.

So...when it came down to it, and they knew LM wasn't going to sign over his rights, and EJ was going to run further, I think, at least one of them, drove to the person's home who they were going to ask to get Gabriel (heck, maybe even brought them the carseat?), and had a loooong visit...maybe over lunch or dinner to discuss it. Can't trace that, and you don't plan something like this on the phone. It would be like breaking up in a PM. At this or a subsequent meeting, they gave the couple a time/date/codeword to meet EJ, and later relayed that to EJ. I wouldn't even doubt if TPS has been to check on Gabriel as well, since this all went down.

Back in December of course, I feel she thought it would blow over pretty quickly. I think she has likely met with at least one member of that couple since it went national, and an agreement was made (speculate on that if you like) that they would keep him ('for his protection':sick:)...even though the worst person to be in a position to find protection for a child is TS IMO.

wowzee....well finally releasing some info. My question is why LE hasn't acted on this. You know they have had it, TPS admitted that this was discussed in a call (although she left out alot of details). I guess they have followed up but we all think TPS was more involved than what she said she was and why would EJ make this stuff up (forget she has made alot of stuff up along the way). It would be pointless of her to implicate TPS any further in all this if there was nothing to it, she gains nothing by it if it weren't true. JMO

How did LE prove that Tammi had no friends in San Antonio, I would like to know. And then Elizabeth said, then they were Jack's friends, like you said. I believe this! Tammi could have done all of this with a disposable phone. Aren't there phones that can't be traced? Or at least the owner of it? She is so cunning, she must know how to cover her tracks. Elizabeth said Tammi told her to go to a shelter and say she was beat up. This all sounds so credible to me, because of the charade we saw of Tammi and Jack at the beginning.

I like Tammi out of jail, with lots of pressure all around her that she wouldn't have in jail. In jail, she wouldn't be able to see the full effect as the walls close in on her with more and more people finding out exactly what she's done, as she tells it all herself, on TV, recorded, in her own words. That's priceless.

I'm finding it strange that TPS isn't on her facebook right now...you'd think she would be deleting hate posts right and left...but she's not online right now and I see nothing being posted to her wall...maybe she's changed her settings.

Hmmmmm.................with all of this new stuff, I can't say what's on my mind because, what I'm thinking isn't in print ....so????. :(

Seriously,..................I have ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMHO
fran

PS...........Tammi! LISTEN TO ME! IF you had ANYTHING to do with the disappearance of this little baby,IF you do NOT come clean, WHEN you are caught, you will have NO ONE standing up for you...................NO ONE! :furious:

PPS.............TAMMI....................think aboutit! YOU are the ONLY POI!.......... Jack, save yourself and H!

I believe for sure now that Tammi was preying on Elizabeth to get Gabriel. I do believe she was the mastermind of all of this. One reason is the fact she went to jail with a reporter and did most of the talking, and I think it was damage control, and maybe to intimidate Elizabeth.

I'm finding it strange that TPS isn't on her facebook right now...you'd think she would be deleting hate posts right and left...but she's not online right now and I see nothing being posted to her wall...maybe she's changed her settings.

Maybe she's waiting to see the fox Phoenix video? Or she working on her backstroke...

I believe for sure now that Tammi was preying on Elizabeth to get Gabriel. I do believe she was the mastermind of all of this. One reason is the fact she went to jail with a reporter and did most of the talking, and I think it was damage control, and maybe to intimidate Elizabeth.

If she had gone to talk to her by herself, EJ may have slipped, not thinking anyone was listening...so TS knew it was best to bring someone along...a reporter would keep her in line...afterall, EJ didn't think she did anything wrong and thought she would be out soon if she stuck with TS' plan.

BeanE! I think you have it!

The idea of L abusing E was TS's idea!

OhMyGosh!

This person, (I hesitate to classify her in the same category as me) already gave up custody of her own born children, THREE OF THEM!, and now she's wanting everyone else's!

I'm disgusted!

Whoever has Gabriel, PLEASE, PLEASE, return him to his daddy! I don't think anyone will find fault with you. :rose:

Please do this for Gabriel.

JMHO
fran

I am really afraid Gabriel was taken out of the country. Didn't Tammi and Jack say something to that effect in one of their many interviews? Might they have gone on TV and talked so much because they were trying to convey to whoever had Gabe what to do. Like, leave the country.

If she had gone to talk to her by herself, EJ may have slipped, not thinking anyone was listening...so TS knew it was best to bring someone along...a reporter would keep her in line...afterall, EJ didn't think she did anything wrong and thought she would be out soon if she stuck with TS' plan.

of course, Tammi knew that it would be recorded. That is what I thought when the interview took place. I have never trusted Tammi and Jack, and after listening to the recorded conversation, for once, I feel sorry for Elizabeth. Like she said, she did everything TAMMI told her to do, she trusted her!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShellBear77
Back