EJ's phone call to TPS 1/22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had to laugh at TS, when she stated, in her mind it was not illegal, she was just helping ej fill out paperwork....uhm... with the wrong info??

WHAT! all that work, and they got it up as soon as i was done! well at least they moved faster this time!!:woohoo:

...but when the video is gone (or replaced with a highly edited version!) your words will remain...forever at Websleuths! :dance: Thanks for the transcribed version!

WHAT! all that work, and they got it up as soon as i was done! well at least they moved faster this time!!:woohoo:

You are wonderful!

Thank you and all your hard work is truly appreciated.

Sincerely,
fran
:rose:

Oh, I know I am appreciated, lol, that why i put in peices, i knew it would take some time. and ya'll wouldn't have any fingernails left waiting for the video, lol

EJ says 'you set it up'. What does Tammi say? 'no I didn't!' Nope! she says they weren't her friends. Isn't the normal reaction "No I didn't!"?

You know, after listening to this a couple of times, I'm convinced Tammi KNEW this call was being recorded. She's trying to cover her own sorry butt... especially when she claims they're going to sue EJ for "ruining" their lives. Give me a friggin break. :snooty:

JMHO, of course.

Part 3

EJ- You told me to go to a shelter and pretend like I was being beat!!!

TS-(clears throat?) No, I told youinstead of running and hideing, and changeing your identity, go to a, go to a shelter, dont just run and go hide your identity.

EJ-(talking under her) this is why I'm in here??? not sure.

TS-what was illegal? what was illegal trying... (not sure what was said here)

EJ-everything you told me to do from the very beginning was illegal, lyeing about the paternity of the fatherhood, putting your cousins name

TS Yeah, OK, in my mind that wasn't illegal, that was helping you fill out your
paperwork (there is something else here, but I cant figure it out.)

cut scene

TS- Just so you know, we will be sueing you, we will be sueing you

EJ- for what??

TS- for what? for destroying our lives, and not keeping your mouth shut. its slander

EJ_(talking under her) for what? what did I do to you? you ruined my life! i didnt tell you anything You ruined my life, from the very beginning I trusted you and believed you. and you are tottally not the person you said you were

TS- elizabeth, you have destroyed our lives!

EJ-what have i done?, I've been in jail. I havent destroyed your life at all

TSby doing what you have done, and lyeing, saying that we helped you.

EJ-I did everything you told me to do, you told me to do every little thing and i trusted you.

the end, yami says the lead investigator, has a team of investigators across the state of arizona.

TPS saying we are going to sue you..now that's priceless!!!!

Hmmmmm.................with all of this new stuff, I can't say what's on my mind because, what I'm thinking isn't in print ....so????. :(

Seriously,..................I have ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMHO
fran

PS...........Tammi! LISTEN TO ME! IF you had ANYTHING to do with the disappearance of this little baby,IF you do NOT come clean, WHEN you are caught, you will have NO ONE standing up for you...................NO ONE! :furious:

PPS.............TAMMI....................think aboutit! YOU are the ONLY POI!.......... Jack, save yourself and H!

Hello Phoenix PD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go arrest this woman already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What in the h3ll are they waiting on?????? Evidence I suppose...right now it's just EJ's word against Tammi's, but I believe EJ 100%! Tammi Smith, you are freakin' evil! jmo

I think NG's going to have to work a little harder on her bombshells, 'cause Yami just showed her what bombshell means.

Good job, Yami! Thank you for doing this story.

TPS saying we are going to sue you..now that's priceless!!!!

I liked that too...EJ must be thinking...what...sue me and have me arrested? Guess threatening to sue works for everyone else...but when you're already incarcerated?!?! Nice try.
And EJ is right, what has she done to TS? Nothing. She's been in jail, not doing media interviews spreading lies. TS admitted clearly she gave her 'advice', helped her fill out the paperwork and argue the paternity and go to a shelter.

I am curious about the investigator's all over the state of Arizona convinced they would find out what happened to Gabriel....which investigator's? Tempe LE, FBI, ?

I had to laugh at TS, when she stated, in her mind it was not illegal, she was just helping ej fill out paperwork....uhm... with the wrong info??

This person, ehhhh...........TAMMI..................has had enough contact with LE and ehhh..........LEGAL DOCUMENTS.................to KNOW..............that when you sign a document that is going to be entered into COURT! you fill those out with a penalty of Perjury!

Oh, in case you don't have a dictionary Tammi, http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/perjury

per·ju·ry   /ˈpɜrdʒəri/ Show Spelled[pur-juh-ree] Show IPA
–noun,plural-ries. Law.
the willful giving of false testimony under oath or affirmation, before a competent tribunal, upon a point material to a legal inquiry.

Mssss Tammi, you're already guilty, IMHO, although not yet found guilty (but you will be), of perjury, you need to come clean on 'what did you do with Gabriel?!'

JMHO
fran

PS................Jack! save yourself and H! Come clean....jmho, fran

TS-(clears throat?) No, I told youinstead of running and hideing, and changeing your identity, go to a, go to a shelter, dont just run and go hide your identity.

Look at that! Elizabeth confirms Logan wasn't abusive. And it was Tammi's idea to pretend he was!!! And Tammi admits it!!! No wonder Tammi leaped onto nationwide TV with her load of BS. She had some big time covering up to do.

And obviously, Elizabeth didn't want to pretend Logan was beating her. She knew she couldn't! No evidence!

Oh Tammi, what have you done?

:croc:

I love listening to this. Listening to what Tammi *doesn't* deny. Amazing.

ETA: Like this:

EJ-everything you told me to do from the very beginning was illegal, lyeing about the paternity of the fatherhood, putting your cousins name

TS Yeah, OK, in my mind that wasn't illegal, that was helping you fill out your
paperwork (there is something else here, but I cant figure it out.)

Look at that! Elizabeth confirms Logan wasn't abusive. And it was Tammi's idea to pretend he was!!! And Tammi admits it!!! No wonder Tammi leaped onto nationwide TV with her load of BS. She had some big time covering up to do.

And obviously, Elizabeth didn't want to pretend Logan was beating her. She knew she couldn't! No evidence!

Oh Tammi, what have you done?

:croc:

BeanE! I think you have it!

The idea of L abusing E was TS's idea!

OhMyGosh!

This person, (I hesitate to classify her in the same category as me) already gave up custody of her own born children, THREE OF THEM!, and now she's wanting everyone else's!

I'm disgusted!

Whoever has Gabriel, PLEASE, PLEASE, return him to his daddy! I don't think anyone will find fault with you. :rose:

Please do this for Gabriel.

JMHO
fran

FRAN!! you have me curious, whats going through that brain of yours, lol. mine is fried for the night, trying to listen/transcribe that mess!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche
Back