Elderly Man Broke After Friendship With Garrido

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is what I was thinking, in the party pictures their hair color is very similiar, but in these pictures the tall girl in pic 1 has much lighter hair than the young girl in pics 2 and3. Maybe its just a lighting thing.

That's true, plus her hair is pulled back, making it harder to see, and the pictures look like they may have yellowed a little bit.

Trying to figure this out, I looked up an article I remember reading a few weeks ago. In it Jaycee's step-grandmother says that she was told that Garrido would take the girls out to eat and to SF sometimes, but that Jaycee was never taken along.

Here is the link.

Like another poster said, I have wondered who was taking the pictures and if it was Jaycee.

That's true, plus her hair is pulled back, making it harder to see, and the pictures look like they may have yellowed a little bit.

Trying to figure this out, I looked up an article I remember reading a few weeks ago. In it Jaycee's step-grandmother says that she was told that Garrido would take the girls out to eat and to SF sometimes, but that Jaycee was never taken along.

Here is the link.

Like another poster said, I have wondered who was taking the pictures and if it was Jaycee.

so its possibly a stranger taking the pic.
if he didnt take jaycee with him what did he do with her? leave her in charge of the buisness? or lock her in the shed again?

Here is the link.

Yeah, I remember that now. Also, I just listened to the video again and Jack states that it's PG's "2 daughters".

I wonder if he ever met Jaycee and why he said "2 daughters". Maybe because they were the only ones that went on trips with them.

Jack says he really felt like they were family. You can tell that he's hurting and it makes me sad.

Yeah, I remember that now. Also, I just listened to the video again and Jack states that it's PG's "2 daughters".

I wonder if he ever met Jaycee and why he said "2 daughters". Maybe because they were the only ones that went on trips with them.

Jack says he really felt like they were family. You can tell that he's hurting and it makes me sad.

im noticing a trend of peope thinking they looked like a real family ect all.
i think it blinding them to the reality of how sick this really was :(

im noticing a trend of peope thinking they looked like a real family ect all.
i think it blinding them to the reality of how sick this really was :(

To me, that makes it even more sick and I didn't think that was possible!

I'm thinking & hoping there will not be a trial. Jaycee's lawyer will work hard at keeping it out of court. To save her from reliving the sordid details in court.
Writing a book would let her be in control of timing and contents.

I was surprised the news media published the family photos (even with the face blurred). Just a few days after Jaycee's lawyer stated Terry is requesting security and privacy for Jaycee and her daughters. They have a right to protect the identity of the Family.

I think it is terrible that P&N got away with stealing their friends money. I do recall him saying the daughters went with him on the trip. He also stated it was the first time He gave Gariddo money ($1000.).
PG probably stold a bunch of cheques at that time.
P&N most likely practiced the friends signature and the rest was easy for them.

If the trip was only an hour drive, PG might have returned that night.
Jaycee was never going to run away without her girls or do anything to anger him.
I hope she was not locked up in recent years, when then were on outings.

I also wonder how long this man has been ill with dementia? I'm thinking if he was a long term neighbour & close enough to feel like Family with them. Did He watch them grow up? Then it is likely that He was aware of Jaycee being their Mother and having to live in the back yard.

I'm curious if the bedroom door locks of his house were reversed after he was sent to a nursing home in 2005 by PG. Or if it was done years before while He lived their as a Healthy person and was he a close friend of & involved with PG?
I hope not because I felt sympathy for his situation in the video.

I'm thinking & hoping there will not be a trial. Jaycee's lawyer will work hard at keeping it out of court. To save her from reliving the sordid details in court.
Writing a book would let her be in control of timing and contents.

I was surprised the news media published the family photos (even with the face blurred). Just a few days after Jaycee's lawyer stated Terry is requesting security and privacy for Jaycee and her daughters. They have a right to protect the identity of the Family.

I think it is terrible that P&N got away with stealing their friends money. I do recall him saying the daughters went with him on the trip. He also stated it was the first time He gave Gariddo money ($1000.).
PG probably stold a bunch of cheques at that time.
P&N most likely practiced the friends signature and the rest was easy for them.

If the trip was only an hour drive, PG might have returned that night.
Jaycee was never going to run away without her girls or do anything to anger him.
I hope she was not locked up in recent years, when then were on outings.

I also wonder how long this man has been ill with dementia? I'm thinking if he was a long term neighbour & close enough to feel like Family with them. Did He watch them grow up? Then it is likely that He was aware of Jaycee being their Mother and having to live in the back yard.

I'm curious if the bedroom door locks of his house were reversed after he was sent to a nursing home in 2005 by PG. Or if it was done years before while He lived their as a Healthy person and was he a close friend of & involved with PG?
I hope not because I felt sympathy for his situation in the video.

well they've got garrido for life anyways. but nancy is gonna get a deal and i dont want her to. she's just as guilty as he is.
i'll be in line real fast if jaycee writes a book!
i dont get why these photos are coming out or who leaked these latest ones. maybe i missed it earlier in the thread/

Interesting snippets of info though, they look pretty damned normal to me in those photos.

Yeah, you'd never know that "Mom and Dad" were ripping off "Gramps" of his savings, forging checks and spending the money on *advertiser censored*!!! (Or, maybe that's just the NORMAL American family?)

It would make more sense that it would be the two daughters. I don't know how to say this, but uhhh, look at her *advertiser censored* (sorry). In the birthday pictures the girls were obviously thin(ish) and not that developed as I recall, yes?

To me, her hair looks light blonde, not golden like the girls at the party.

Was there more than one shot from Cheyvonne Molino's party? The only one I recall seeing was from the back and I don't recall noticing much about adolescent growth, but at 15, you would expect her to look like a woman... wouldn't she? (I know I did at that age)

I would LOVE to have an expert in body language look at those photographs.

Okay, so Jaycee told a customer(s) that they didn't have a digital camera.

So, these photographs were ostensibly taken with a film camera.

Whose? And what other photos exist. . . I am just wondering if it was rare for the girls to have their photos taken.

IMO, in the photo where Garrido has his arm around the littlest daughter, she is standing very stiffly. Just nervous around strangers (the person taking the photo) and being out in public, or . .. what . . .

And the older daughter does seem more confident. This is interesting, as it was noted by Cheyvonne Molino (not the best judge of anything, IMO) that the YOUNGEST daughter was more outgoing, the older clingy. When were the above photos taken - last winter?

I would LOVE to have an expert in body language look at those photographs.

Okay, so Jaycee told a customer(s) that they didn't have a digital camera.

So, these photographs were ostensibly taken with a film camera.

Whose? And what other photos exist. . . I am just wondering if it was rare for the girls to have their photos taken.

IMO, in the photo where Garrido has his arm around the littlest daughter, she is standing very stiffly. Just nervous around strangers (the person taking the photo) and being out in public, or . .. what . . .

And the older daughter does seem more confident. This is interesting, as it was noted by Cheyvonne Molino (not the best judge of anything, IMO) that the YOUNGEST daughter was more outgoing, the older clingy. When were the above photos taken - last winter?

dont exactly look like robots or in a trance either. (backing up want aunt tina has described). this increases my thoughts that they were 'acting" at berkley. why? did garrido really want to get caught that bad? or did jaycee set up her own rescue by coaching the girls? remember the older sister gave the younger one the evil eye when she told the officers of the 28 year old sister at home.

@Tizzle: I know this is way late (it's from the first page of this thread), but I did know you considered both parents' influence in Garrido's behavior. I just wanted to dismiss the "mother" angle to focus on the father. Perhaps I could have been clearer to avoid any confusion that I thought you hadn't considered the father.

@kbl8201: I don't think the Dugard girls were "acting" at Berkeley. All people, especially children, tend to behave differently when they're amongst a circle of loved ones--people they trust--versus when they're amongst strangers. Perhaps Garrido has filled their heads with so much fear of the outside world that they were just a bit shocked and frightened in general. Garrido himself said he was "socializing" them as if they were dogs that needed behavior adjustment. Also remember that they're not used to women being in charge, let alone their father having to answer to a woman. That perhaps was an additional factor.

Lastly, the older sister simply corrected the younger one because she made a mistake on the age (She mistakenly said their "sister" was 28, when, in fact, she's 29). That's all.

@Tizzle: I know this is way late (it's from the first page of this thread), but I did know you considered both parents' influence in Garrido's behavior. I just wanted to dismiss the "mother" angle to focus on the father. Perhaps I could have been clearer to avoid any confusion that I thought you hadn't considered the father.

@kbl8201: I don't think the Dugard girls were "acting" at Berkeley. All people, especially children, tend to behave differently when they're amongst a circle of loved ones--people they trust--versus when they're amongst strangers. Perhaps Garrido has filled their heads with so much fear of the outside world that they were just a bit shocked and frightened in general. Garrido himself said he was "socializing" them as if they were dogs that needed behavior adjustment. Also remember that they're not used to women being in charge, let alone their father having to answer to a woman. That perhaps was an additional factor.

Lastly, the older sister simply corrected the younger one because she made a mistake on the age (She mistakenly said their "sister" was 28, when, in fact, she's 29). That's all.

my point is they were out in san fran and outgoing and yet here at berkley there clingy and robotic. its an anamoly to me

Was there more than one shot from Cheyvonne Molino's party? The only one I recall seeing was from the back and I don't recall noticing much about adolescent growth, but at 15, you would expect her to look like a woman... wouldn't she? (I know I did at that age)

Post #43 has 3 pictures that were recently taken from the video in the first post.

9-29-2009, 06:21 PM
my2sisters
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://cbs5.com/local/phillip.garrido.neighbor.2.1216808.html

This is a link to the news story about Mr Delbert (jack) Medeiros. If you go to the video section right side of article and select Medeiros. He is interviewed at his elderly home and tells about the trip with his Gariddo (extended Family) and how he first gave PG money for this trip and then lost it all to them over several years. The reporter got these recent Family photos from Mr Medeiro and he is in the wheel chair. I don't know how to copy the video link here. I think if this is the only outing they took together then these photos were taken a few years back.

I'm thinking the older Sister gave a look to her younger Sister to warn her not to speak to strangers out of turn as this could make Daddy the Almightly Leader angry.

roflmao at "daddy the almighty leader" thats a keeper ;)

Yeah, I live in the Bay Area, too, and I believe it is the pier. The older girl is wearing the same outfit in the 3rd picture (she just doesn't have her coat tied around her waist like in the first), and the elderly gentleman looks like he's wearing the same outfit in all 3 pics. I think the first picture just looks different because they are all bundled up since they are outside.

Yes, I can see the coat tied around her waist in this picture.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jw9p2mzmm8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jw9p2mzmm8[/COLO"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

@kbl8201: Weren't they either with the Garridos or with that elderly man in San Francisco? Plus, being in front of "police" (campus police; events coordinator) is different than just being out and about with your family.

Oops, I didn't mean to include the "elderly man" in that sentence.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back