Elderly Man Broke After Friendship With Garrido

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just de-lurking to post the pictures for you :)

Attachments

• CM Capturttte 1.png
    CM Capturttte 1.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 54
  • CM Captuttrrre 1.png
    CM Captuttrrre 1.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 55
  • CM Captuyytrre 1.png
    CM Captuyytrre 1.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 54
I think I should have been more encouraging about watching the video when I posted the link. I assumed the "WOW!" would do it. The whole thing just blew me away and I was surprised it didn't get more attention.

Yes, I did notice the "Bible" and the coloring book page. I tried to get a copy of the pictures of PG, NG and the girls, but I couldn't capture them. It made me sick to my stomach. There are many details in that video and I think the reporter could have been making several things public for those of us that are "digging" deeper into these horrific events.

LOL, your "WOW!" caught my attention when you posted it.

I find it curious that the Elder Abuse Investigator turned the forged checks, written to Garrido, over to the Antioch Police Department. Antioch officials have been very outspoken about the fact Garrido's crime was NOT committed in the City of Antioch, it was in an unincorporated area of Contra Costa County. I wonder why the Sheriff's Department didn't get involved??? Another ball dropped, perhaps?

I find it curious that the Elder Abuse Investigator turned the forged checks, written to Garrido, over to the Antioch Police Department. Antioch officials have been very outspoken about the fact Garrido's crime was NOT committed in the City of Antioch, it was in an unincorporated area of Contra Costa County. I wonder why the Sheriff's Department didn't get involved??? Another ball dropped, perhaps?

i guess theres not a lot o dunkin donoughts in that are......ok that's a bad stereotype.lol seriously though what is up with all the incompetence of law enforcement in this case

Just de-lurking to post the pictures for you :)

I bet that blonde woman on the left in the first picture is Jaycee. She appears to be wearing ski pants, a white sweater and red gloves, and is holding her fist out forward in thumbs up pose. Is that Lake Tahoe? they seem pretty bundled up, its cold where ever it is. The daughters have dirty-blonde hair, Jaycee has lighter hair, and that woman seems blonder than the girls in all the other pictures we have seen (pics 2 and 3, and the "Molino party" pics). She is also significantly taller than Nancy, who is slightly shorter than the oldest daughter. The second and third pictures were taken on the same day at some other location, they are wearing the same sweaters. Someone had to have taken the pictures, the third one was taken by a sixth person (possibly a stranger since the older girl took the second picture, which looks like a hotel room). The "winter" picture may have been taken by the older daughter. You can't see the hair of the small female in the blue and purple shell/ski jacket, it looks like she is wearing a touque, but I'm guessing its the youngest girl.

Interesting snippets of info though, they look pretty damned normal to me in those photos.

I bet that blonde woman on the left in the first picture is Jaycee. She appears to be wearing ski pants, a white sweater and red gloves, and is holding her fist out forward in thumbs up pose. Is that Lake Tahoe? they seem pretty bundled up, its cold where ever it is. The daughters have dirty-blonde hair, Jaycee has lighter hair, and that woman seems blonder than the girls in all the other pictures we have seen (pics 2 and 3, and the "Molino party" pics). She is also significantly taller than Nancy, who is slightly shorter than the oldest daughter. The second and third pictures were taken on the same day at some other location, they are wearing the same sweaters. Someone had to have taken the pictures, the third one was taken by a sixth person (possibly a stranger since the older girl took the second picture, which looks like a hotel room). The "winter" picture may have been taken by the older daughter. You can't see the hair of the small female in the blue and purple shell/ski jacket, it looks like she is wearing a touque, but I'm guessing its the youngest girl.

Interesting snippets of info though, they look pretty damned normal to me in those photos.

The first picture was taken at the SF pier. I can see white caps on the water so it would have been quite windy and cold. The SF wind and the high fog would be reason for their heavy outerwear.

Notice that the older girl doesn't have on a coat. Her top is tucked in and she is obviously wanting to look good (and she does).

The first picture was taken at the SF pier. I can see white caps on the water so it would have been quite windy and cold. The SF wind and the high fog would be reason for their heavy outerwear.

Notice that the older girl doesn't have on a coat. Her top is tucked in and she is obviously wanting to look good (and she does).

Yeah, I live in the Bay Area, too, and I believe it is the pier. The older girl is wearing the same outfit in the 3rd picture (she just doesn't have her coat tied around her waist like in the first), and the elderly gentleman looks like he's wearing the same outfit in all 3 pics. I think the first picture just looks different because they are all bundled up since they are outside.

I think you're right, Natal, I think it is Jaycee. The girl/woman in the picture is very tall, taller than the girls at the party and the difference in the height between the two girls is too much for it to be the oldest daughter.

I'm not sure I feel good about these pictures being here. What do you guys think?

I think you're right, Natal, I think it is Jaycee. The girl/woman in the picture is very tall, taller than the girls at the party and the difference in the height between the two girls is too much for it to be the oldest daughter.

I'm not sure I feel good about these pictures being here. What do you guys think?

She is rather tall, but if it is the oldest daughter then she may have already had her adolescent growth spurt at that point and by now (when the more recent pictures were taken) her younger sister has done the same and almost caught up with her. The taller girl in these 3 pictures looks to me like she has curly reddish-blonde hair, which matches the recent pictures we've seen of the oldest daughter. In the video they even specified that Jaycee's two girls went on these trips. Just my opinion though :crazy:

She is rather tall, but if it is the oldest daughter then she may have already had her adolescent growth spurt at that point and by now (when the more recent pictures were taken) her younger sister has done the same and almost caught up with her. The taller girl in these 3 pictures looks to me like she has curly reddish-blonde hair, which matches the recent pictures we've seen of the oldest daughter. In the video they even specified that Jaycee's two girls went on these trips. Just my opinion though :crazy:

It would make more sense that it would be the two daughters. I don't know how to say this, but uhhh, look at her *advertiser censored* (sorry). In the birthday pictures the girls were obviously thin(ish) and not that developed as I recall, yes?

To me, her hair looks light blonde, not golden like the girls at the party.

The birthday pictures would probably be the most recent. They were taken in August and these were taken in the winter, so that theory won't work.:waitasec:

Btw, if you use Realplayer as your explorer video you can download the clip to your harddrive. The downloaded version is a larger display than that on the webpage.

Trying to figure out what sort of pants she is wearing, they are riding very high, its a good 4-6 inches above her waistline it seems. Maybe she has a jacket tied around her waist, and it just isn't clearly defined in the picture? The sweater could be the same as in picture 3, but the neckline is much higher. She is looking pretty confident, whoever it is. The older girl in picture three is holding a piece of paper forward it seems. The young girl looks much less confident in all of the pictures.

The birthday pictures would probably be the most recent. They were taken in August and these were taken in the winter, so that theory won't work.:waitasec:

Sorry, I meant in my previous post that the birthday party pictures were the most recent (That's what I get for multi-tasking!). Since Garrido was friends with this guy for a few years it sounds like, I thought that these 3 pics in SF could be a couple (or more) years old, maybe? And if I'm recalling the birthday party pics correctly I think the older daughter did look a bit physically mature, like this girl does.

So what I'm saying is that these 3 SF pictures were made, then the youngest daughter has a growth spurt, catches up nearly to her big sister's height, then the more recent birthday pictures were made. It's not unusual for young girls to grow quite a bit in just a few years at that age. Just a theory :)

Anyway, if you guys think the pictures should be removed just say so and I'll edit the post.

To me, her hair looks light blonde, not golden like the girls at the party.

That is what I was thinking, in the party pictures their hair color is very similiar, but in these pictures the tall girl in pic 1 has much lighter hair than the young girl in pics 2 and3. Maybe its just a lighting thing.

maybe jaycee is taking the photo causei think this is garrido, nancy, patricia, starlet and angel

Trying to figure out what sort of pants she is wearing, they are riding very high, its a good 4-6 inches above her waistline it seems. Maybe she has a jacket tied around her waist, and it just isn't clearly defined in the picture? The sweater could be the same as in picture 3, but the neckline is much higher. She is looking pretty confident, whoever it is. The older girl in picture three is holding a piece of paper forward it seems. The young girl looks much less confident in all of the pictures.

Yes, that's what I noticed, looking good and knowing it.

They do look normal but what a family secret!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammi Toxic
Back