Elizabeth Johnson-Background Info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rosslyn's Massachusetts death certificate (6/21/98) says that there was an autopsy performed, but the manner of death was undetermined.

I know we can't post names, etc, and I'm not suggesting that...but wouldn't it be nice to see a police report on the incident? I wonder what really happened to her mom? Could she have passed out and fell in the water, and someone was holding onto her, but couldn't pull her out. That could appear to someone from a distance that she was being held under. :waitasec: I would like to see an article or something on this.

I think it's really strange that EJ lied about how her mom died and a violent lie at that -shot in front of her and her brother??? Was her brother telling the same lie? Maybe this should be in the psych thread but she seems to lie with true conviction.

I wonder if Elizabeth was with her mother for a visit that day, if she saw her mother drown, and if she was the witness who said she saw the boyfriend hold her mother under the water. We'll probably never know.

I wonder if Elizabeth was with her mother for a visit that day, if she saw her mother drown, and if she was the witness who said she saw the boyfriend hold her mother under the water. We'll probably never know.

That's very interesting indeed, I wonder too...

my jaw just hit the floor reading this! what an amazing connection. you guys are done an awesome job. wow. just wow. i wonder if this will ever be in the news?

No, her brother said his mother had drowned. Gabe's family asked him what happened to his mother after we began work on looking for EJ's family, and he said she drowned.

If this is accurate this friend of Logan's and EJ's brother that posted on WS said she was told by EJ's brother their mother was murdered. Not sure if she was told how she was murdered-doesn't say.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4657867&postcount=843"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #3[/ame]

so at the risk of becoming too hopeful, is there some possibility that this could mean that elizabeth may have had a sort of direct "roadmap" on disappearing or ???

so at the risk of becoming too hopeful, is there some possibility that this could mean that elizabeth may have had a sort of direct "roadmap" on disappearing or ???[/QUOTE

I myself, am not sure what you are saying here...would you be so kind as to splain it in another way???

so at the risk of becoming too hopeful, is there some possibility that this could mean that elizabeth may have had a sort of direct "roadmap" on disappearing or ???[/QUOTE

I myself, am not sure what you are saying here...would you be so kind as to splain it in another way???

I think they are saying/asking, would the missing person JLP, who was missing for 30+ years, have given EJ ideas on how to disappear? IMO I think that's what was being asked.

MOO on this, IF they met (EJ and JLP), then I think 78gidget78's thought could be a possibility. I would be interested to know if EJ ever contacted her or had contact with her since Gabriel's birth.

since she gave a wrong name for mother and grandmother, that really makes me scratch my head, so, she didn't want anybody to find this information out for some reason . and the crazy story about mother being shot

If i was a detective, I would trace every phone call ts has made in the past 1 1/2 years and check you that numbers belongs too. check all of her vacation time of work, airplane tickets bus tickets, car rentals. something has to break on this case for logan

i guess because of hipa laws, they wont be able to see if a client name rings a bell used a office visit for a visit about something else , I wish they could supeno them records

there has got to be a trail to gabe somewhere.

The aunt was just found before gabe was born ? is that correct
thank you all for your hard work on this information

since she gave a wrong name for mother and grandmother, that really makes me scratch my head, so, she didn't want anybody to find this information out for some reason . and the crazy story about mother being shot

It wasn't an incorrect name for Elizabeth's mother - it was an incorrect spelling of her first name that was given to us. The name didn't come from Elizabeth. I don't know where the spelling error was made. It could have been a typo as it was passed through, I believe, three people before it reached me.

The incorrect first name, really a variation of her first name, for Elizabeth's grandmother came from the media. I have no idea where the media got it from, but I doubt it was from Elizabeth.

so at the risk of becoming too hopeful, is there some possibility that this could mean that elizabeth may have had a sort of direct "roadmap" on disappearing or ???

With Jane's situation, I would say it is so improbable as to be virtually impossible that they met. Further, I'm quite sure that Gabe did not run away and hide himself as Jane did - he's a baby. And Elizabeth, who could have run away and hid herself as Jane did, never did - that is, Elizabeth never disappeared.

The aunt did hitch hike to Florida, which is where Elizabeth went to "disappear".

Perhaps she was following her example. When was the aunt's name taken off of the missing list? I wonder if this case had anything to do with her resurfacing.

The aunt did hitch hike to Florida, which is where Elizabeth went to "disappear".

Perhaps she was following her example. When was the aunt's name taken off of the missing list? I wonder if this case had anything to do with her resurfacing.

The aunt's plan was to hitchhike to Florida is the information I've seen. I haven't seen that she did - rather, I've seen that she disappeared with whereabouts unknown until April 2009 (the date she was removed from the missing listing).

If Elizabeth knew about Jane's plan to hitchhike to Florida 30 some years ago, then yes, I suppose she might have chosen Florida to go to based on that.

This case (Gabe's) began in December 2009. Jane was found eight months earlier. So since Jane surfaced 8 months before Gabe's case, no, Gabe's case could not have caused Jane's resurfacing.

We're not releasing any further details regarding Jane, out of respect for her privacy as an innocent party and family member.

Further, since she is an innocent party and family member, we are not sleuthing her here. Members are asked to please respect her privacy.

Thanks -
BeanE

i guess what i'm saying is it could be possible that either 1. she may have had contact with/help from this aunt or 2. she may have been a bit of a "sleuther" herself and could have researched her own family to find some info.

We know EJ was in contact with her grandmother. If her aunt resurfaced wouldn't the grandmother share this with EJ?? Not sleuthing the aunt, just stating the relationship between EJ and her grandmother seems to be close as EJ only mentions her in her "will".

It's plausible that EJ learned of the aunt's story when she went to Mass. in the summer of 2009. I'm not trying to imply that the aunt had anything to do with Gabriel's disappearance since he was left in Texas with God who knows. I'm thinking she got the idea (of "disappearing") from hearing the story about the aunt. Just thinking out loud I guess.

It's plausible that EJ learned of the aunt's story when she went to Mass. in the summer of 2009. I'm not trying to imply that the aunt had anything to do with Gabriel's disappearance since he was left in Texas with God who knows. I'm thinking she got the idea (of "disappearing") from hearing the story about the aunt. Just thinking out loud I guess.

That could well be. But although she talked about "running away forever", Elizabeth never disappeared, nor attempted to. She was in constant contact with Ms. Tammi Faye and others, telling them where she was, what she was doing, what she wanted to do, her plans, from before she left Tempe. through her trip to Florida, and after she arrived in Florida.

I was unaware that EJ had contacted TPS whilst in Florida. I had thought the arrest thwarted her "disappearance".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317
Back