Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Sentencing Phase - Sentencing on Dec 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Hard to imagine worse facts," E.J's attorney.

"I deserve the maximum," E.J.

"Most sympathetic victim you could have." Re Logan, E.J.'s attorney (Not re Gabriel, notice.)

Looks like the judge should know just what to do.

Can't this guy just go out to lunch with the judge and talk about the system? Sheesh.

Elizabeth Johnson: "I do deserve the maximum. I do." #BabyGabrielCase

abc15 18:01TweetDeck

@azcentral: RT @michaelbkiefer: Elizabeth Johnson addresses court and sticks with story that she gave Baby Gabriel away in San Antonio.

Why is he arguing an issue that has already been settled?

Get on with it already!

wow, her defense atty is helping the state by his grandstand for his 15 minutes...pleez shut up

this judge is going to throw the book at her and i'm good with that...

Laurie Roberts ‏@LaurieRoberts
Johnson says she deserves the max. "At the end of the day, Gabriel is still missing and it's my fault." #ElizabethJohnson

11m Laurie Roberts ‏@LaurieRoberts
Johnson: “I wasn’t using Gabriel as a pawn. It wasn’t about Logan. It was about Gabriel.”

Elizabeth Johnson: “I’m brokenhearted over my son still missing.” #Elizabeth Johnson

OMG. I can’t believe the argument Victor is making. He is so discounting what has happened to Gabriel. I can’t take much more of this insanity.

I thought this guy said he had "a few thoughts". That was several thoughts ago. Come ON

geez, MV, even serial killers had to start with a first crime!

OMG. I can’t believe the argument Victor is making. He is so discounting what has happened to Gabriel. I can’t take much more of this insanity.

Insanity...that is the most descriptive word for this case! No, no..".Freakin' insanity!" Yep, that's it...Freakin' Insanity!

LOL

And he had the shrink get up there to say that she is doing very well on her meds, so her saying she deserves the maximum WITH her meds should say that her background shouldn't count IMHO.

I thought Alina was teaching her to be a mom - to be a good mom???

Laurie Roberts ‏@LaurieRoberts
Defense attorney: “This is not a case with the worse facts, coupled with the worst person.” #ElizabethJohnson

3m Laurie Roberts ‏@LaurieRoberts
Defense attorney making a spirited defense to minimize Johnson's sentence. Can't tell whether the judge is buying it

http://twitter.com/laurieroberts

I hope someone has some xanax and nice hot bubble bath ready for the Judge when he gets home. :giggle:

EJ can't stop crying for herself, or is it she wants her atty to shut the *%#& up

enough of her pity party, sentence the B already

Yeah, she was only thinking about what was best for Gabriel - that's why she changed her MS page in FL to "kiss my azz suckas!"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back