Elizabeth Johnson's Court Hearings & Charges

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did anyone JUST hear the update on Fox News ??? I believe it said she was not there and had 30 minutes to get there. Could be wrong....

Didn't hear FOX but HLN just said she was in court right now:waitasec:

HLN saying she's in court, Fox News saying she's refusing ??????

I think HLN is wrong
She's refusing again?
I have Fox on now

The coverage on FOX is much better. Due in court in 22 minutes.

Atty on Fox News saying her defense atty has an obligation to provide info on Gabe without comprising priviledge

I like HLN and it's what I always have on, but I'm pretty disappointed as they are obviously reporting she's in court simply because she's supposed to be. Check the facts first people!!!

Atty on Fox News saying her defense atty has an obligation to provide info on Gabe without comprising priviledge.

I understand, but what about Gabriel? Hasn't he been compromised enough?

I switched to Fox earlier and they were covering some French reality show that involved electric shock and had to turn it off -- maybe Elizabeth needs to go on that show though

Certainly she is not refusing again? Did I hear wrong?

I like HLN and it's what I always have on, but I'm pretty disappointed as they are obviously reporting she's in court simply because she's supposed to be. Check the facts first people!!!

I know! I'm usually anti-FOX...for obvious reasons but they seem to be on top of it today.

I'm so disappointed in the local media coverage of this case. This should be a major news story for every local media outlet in Phoenix/Tempe! The more exposure EJ gets the more exposure Gabriel gets.
We have 3 twitter's from local media there in AZ and not one of them has a thing about what should be the biggest story in AZ right now. Why even have a twitter as a reporter if your not going to report!

I understand, but what about Gabriel? Hasn't he been compromised enough?

Totally agree, but it is nice to hear we might get some info instead of her atty saying "we are not going to provide information that will help convict my client" ala Jose Baez. It's hopeful we might get something new!

I'm so disappointed in the local media coverage of this case. This should be a major news story for every local media outlet in Phoenix/Tempe! The more exposure EJ gets the more exposure Gabriel gets.
We have 3 twitter's from local media there in AZ and not one of them has a thing about what should be the biggest story in AZ right now. Why even have a twitter as a reporter if your not going to report!

I'm with ya Momtective! We have kc's case getting an insane amount of coverage but this one - in which Gabe NEEDS coverage - getting ZILCH!

I'm hoping after her hearing today, maybe it'll start getting more attention

HLN just said she should be in court shortly - way to be on top of it an hour ago - says she is going to be firing her atty

I thought EJ would be there even if she did not want to be! LE can use the waist chains or belt so that she would not be able to use her hands at all. Then, there could be an officer on either side of her and get her ankles in the restraints. There is also a special chair they can use to transport her in if she will not walk.

So, Ms. EJ will be in court. Wonder if she will make a scene in court?

From KGM on Gabe's Facebook page: Logan will not be attending EJ's hearing today.

I wish he would....but, it would probably give her satisfaction...so...

If I were him, it would be hard to restrain myself from smashing in her ugly face. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968
Back